Your turn to die

sou did nothing wrong

Attached: 1566110248209.gif (753x624, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAk5JHN15wg
mega.nz/#F!I8Yg3CYI!PZRBKdflXARz98eaW3Ds6A
mega.nz/#F!JtZwFALC!ZIjVURxMSYOLmj6FpTDfVQ
game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm11478?key=af2d75af04eb
youtube.com/watch?v=kTzxfUYhqwM
youtube.com/watch?v=UWcXcRR11Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZylfOvr2-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=nunYwEzO5K8
youtube.com/watch?v=zp5wDirKcNM
youtube.com/watch?v=CBXUx1X5wog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like how you convince him to stop being so antagonistic. Pretty solid character. And then can immediately turn that around depending on what you choose

Attached: cicada block.jpg (845x1199, 234K)

Did the demo get translated by vgperson ?

Yes, check archive for the links to the MEGA and browser link, you'll need them.

FUCK SOU
AND FUCK SOU APOLOGISERS

STOP MAKING THREADS UNTIL THE TRANSLATED VERSION COMES OUT
It's just going to be full of spoilers

But the chapter 3 demo has been translated

>Finish chapter 1, thought it was alright
>Chapter 2 is minigames
can I just not

no, get fucked

Japs can't write good ending anyway

Attached: 1507641865934.png (645x773, 86K)

Which one

They're pretty quick and simple, may as well get them over with since it isn't the whole chapter.

I wonder why some anons post that Incel Danganronpa vs Chad Kimi Ga Shine pic. Did they not look up who literally made that small image?

Why do you keep bringing up Trashronpa here

Because YTTD has a lot of similarities to it. Comparisons are inevitable.

>simple
FUCK YOU DANCING WAS THE OPPOSITE OF SIMPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=xAk5JHN15wg

They don't but keep being retarded

>tfw no melon soda gf to mindbreak you

Attached: Untitled7.png (945x921, 156K)

Felt good how Sara tells her off at the beginning of chapter 3

user who posted about the DR vs YTTD pic, I'm not the one who posted that image or talked about how Danganronpa is better lmao. Either way, people think the games are similar but their concepts are entirely different. It doesn't matter if it's a death game or killing game, there's a different concept, rules, and ideas going on here. There is a better execution of the story in YTTD but either way I don't think it's fair to just keep describing YTTD as just a Danganronpa clone with 999 elements even if people think it is.

It's only dumbass westerners who do this because they're exposed to such few death games. Japanese fans hardly ever compare the two and just see them as their own things.

So what is their relationship? Demo made it obvious that they are connected on a personal level.

Attached: TheSous.png (716x600, 444K)

Sub and dom

i still think they'll be brothers or relatives at least since sara mentioned how sou looked like shin

Honestly it's funny how there are people who praise Danganronpa so much, or hate it so badly but no one ever really knows why it's actually bad and just hates it for nonsensical reasons. Hence why I brought up the DR vs YTTD pic, because I don't think anons were aware that the person who made that pic is literally some guy who absolutely hates Danganronpa but made his own fangame on DR with tumblr one dimensional characters and even worse writing than DR itself.

Has Sou tried to rape Kanna? Or at least force himself on her?

Attached: image2.jpg (640x735, 94K)

I just don't think DR should keep being brought up with YTTD and should stay out of YTTD threads.

user not everyone is a degenerate like you.

It was consensual

sou is shin's older brother

Attached: Sous.jpg (765x758, 47K)

how do I write a death game story

Work backward, what kind of execution or kind of culprit do you want, and the big 'ol twist.

Attached: cara3-21.png (230x624, 46K)

Why isn't the death game genre big with regular novels? It seems only VN's really toy with it.

granted people can't even come up with legit issues with V3, let alone DR entirly when they dislike it here (which there are several GOOD reasons, but they rarely get listed) or they'll be contradictory with other entries like "man i sure hated V3's ending, but i'll also ignore that the entire series has awful ending pacing.

with that said i agree with this user.

So you think he's going to fuck Naomichi over?

Attached: Smugboy.png (237x206, 37K)

Too many characters

>He'll take Shin's name because Shin took his name and because he loves Shin because of their connection
>He'll take Mishima's name because......?

Attached: 1509163545145.png (512x384, 226K)

>dolls can't bleed
>in the first part of the first chapter you shoot a bunch of dolls that bleed green

Come on.

He wants the dick

Different kind of dolls retard

Based on what

Kai points out those dolls have something sloshing in them when he moves them.

They look completely different, were made for that game in particular, and Kai specifically notes that he felt liquid slosh in their heads.

They clearly aren't the same kind of dolls. They're basically crash dummies.

boxerbro will punch the shit out of that twink if he tries it

Attached: Naomichi.png (904x640, 169K)

I know the demo's out but do we have an ETA on when chapter 3 will drop in full?

I think(?) his point is that those are different types of dolls. But the point is is that because they're different type of dolls, who's to say these guys aren't different types of dolls too?

Since it makes no sense for people like Sara and Sou(Shin) to remember these kind of memories.

Attached: Strangememory.jpg (816x624, 211K)

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY NAOMICHI

Naomichiboys rise up.

What if they were shown the death game simulations prior to it starting and had their memories wiped and those dreams were just remnants?

But then what's even the point of the percentage sheets then? Those were made from those death game simulations. And it seems weird they'd retain memories of some video they watched.

The whole game is just a simulation, nothing real to it.

fuck off Kodaka, what about your elementary schooler death game?

Attached: cara4-16.png (600x624, 136K)

Could have been an oversight and they forgot to remove those, and the sheets were deliberatedly included to see how the participants would act to change their own odds.
The odds are based on previous controlled runs, that probably went all the same, so the sheets act as something to force them to change.

Then there would have been no point of even removing those memories because they'd see for themselves their own odds based on the simulations.

What if the mind erasing was voluntary? Most couldn't handle seeing what was to come so they chose to have their minds wiped. Maybe someone left still has memories of the videos, maybe like Keiji or Gin?

Eh. While possible just sounds like a stretch since they would be participating in the game no matter what and they all clearly show they didn't choose to participate in this. Atleast from what we know.

>Mishima is not rejected
why

Attached: doubled.gif (500x375, 216K)

because mishima was sou's sensei

Degenerates still want to know.

Someone put together a list of all his responses to names, I'm too lazy to type them all in.

I was without internet for one entire day, can anyone update me about the demo or are we still in the same situation?

Attached: EB71Oi6UIAIWMb5.jpg (943x573, 85K)

Demo's like 10 minutes long at most, and introduces us to the next mini-game.

I see, short and simple

Attached: EBS5YC6U0AAgEEj.gif (560x428, 720K)

I want Sara to suck Gin's peeny

>patch requires password from the box
The fuck?

af2d75af04eb

Thanks

You have 10 seconds to explain why did this sprite exists and why Rio asked Alice if which bathroom he wanted to use without Alice being a tranny

Attached: 1566026985602.png (370x624, 174K)

How the fuck you want people to play this, when you are always spoiling shit on the OP.
So fucking stupid

>that chest
I feel bad for Reko

Attached: Cara6-3.png (470x624, 68K)

Wasn't he just making fun of Alice having a girl's name?

But honestly I'm not going to be surprised that Alice has some sort of secret that only he and Reko know.

If trannies have that kind of body (and the face too), nobody would complain.

Well Alice IS the older sister for a reason.

Isn't this spring's silhouette on the title screens?

What if Reko is actually a guy

*sprite*

There's two Alices

>in order to save her little brother, Reko choose to upload the wrong memories and personality to the wrong body.

>tfw Sou knew of Alice's secret and was using it against "him"
>Alice finally snapped and killed him

You see outline of her chest in the bath. She's a chick.

Reko is the younger sibling here.

This. Turns out Reko has a brother and a sister named Alice. They're twins.

So, Alice is a ftm tranny, and the doll is how he looked three years ago? i don't get it

Nobody knows

I'm ready for this to be some Safalin meddling. I'm telling you Alice fucked up by ever accepting her help

does that mean Safalin ending Sara somehow grows a dick? that's hot

Attached: choose_this_topic.png (820x627, 323K)

For the last time, yes.

actually, advanced dolls can bleed, but can't piss themselves
you heard it here first

Did Safalin imply that the dolls have a sex function?

Do we ever see Sara eat?

She drank water once

She ostensibly helps Alice eat breakfast at one point.

>try to start the demo with Shin dead
>it actually works

I thought she refused to help him, or was there a choice in that scene I forgot about making.

Why wouldn't it work?

What do you mean by demo, how far does it go?

There are people in this thread right now who think Nao would make it because she had her development arc.

Mmmm bitter melon

Attached: bitter-melon-diabetes.png (872x476, 608K)

diabetes with safalin!

:(

Whats Kannas win chance?

Chapter 3's demo goes until the first minigame, which is about ten minutes in.

the fuck is this

How big is the difference between if kanna dies or if sou dies?

Sou forgives you 10 seconds in so nothing.

i hope that was a demo thing

Before they enter the next floor the dialoge changes completely (Keiji absolutely BTFO Sou). After that not so much.

Attached: KeijiBTFOsou.png (757x559, 173K)

>actually believing a confirmed liar

Thats extremely disappointing

>stock rpgmaker sound effects
kek, it's so jarring

Will anyone play and upload a video of the demo?

this isn't dangitronpaul sweaty

What'd you want him to do? Immediately go up and stab Sara? Of course he's going to keep up pleasantries until he gets his chance to fuck over everyone.

Sou is probably terrified of him like he was Sara for having such a high survival percentage. He's absolutely going to get himself killed acting like an ass to him and he won't even be able to fight back when the time comes due to him having the upper-body strength of a day-old baby.

Kanna is kibou route
And Sou less forgives you and more understands that keeping him is more logical and cooperates so you all don't die immediately

It's all fun and games until Shin rises up in his incel rage over the lack of bucket pussy

>vgperson didn't translate the bucket joke when you suggest Kanna as Sou's new name
That's too bad.

>He's absolutely going to get himself killed acting like an ass to him
The boxer is smalltime and Sou will blackmail him all chapter long
>if their collars get too far apart they explode
>Sou's collar can be removed, all he needs to do is take it off and throw it far away for the boxer to instantly die

Attached: Cara5-16.png (346x624, 69K)

The dev is literally amazing. The doll said that if you don't go to the next floor in the next 5 min the cast will die.
So I just waited 5 min on purpose and boom Bad Ending.

Attached: 5min.png (821x628, 66K)

If Sou does that he'll just get nailed down by the guns on the killing game complex

I don't think they'd actually gun him down if he did that outside the main game desu, I'm pretty sure they only shot him because he was escaping his execution. They've never really stated that you'd be penalized for just removing your collar, I don't think.

>yfw

Attached: RealSou.png (616x483, 264K)

He only got nailed down because he needed to be executed and was trying to escape the main game

>you're seriously timed on that section
Incredible

Why do they have so shitty design. Pic related is the worst.

Attached: garbage.png (684x542, 161K)

>some doll is going to decapitate their partner so they can carry their collar at all times
Who is it going to be?
My bet is Q-taro, the baker girl seems insane

>absolutely dead inside
>no bucket
>sounds competent
better than Kanna

imagine hating cute and funny characters

t.

Attached: Cara18-8.png (500x624, 64K)

She just suffers from the thin limbs Kanna does
Only thing that saves Gin is his gloves covering half his forearm

I haven't finished so i'm just passing by to say that the scene from using the machine with Safalin got me hard

>I'm just passing by
I gurantee you already got spoilered by opening this thread alone.

Somebody's going to have a lot of fun cosplaying him.

>>no bucket
dropped

Kanna is eleven.

imagine if she got her first period during the death game haha

Gin is 12 and she's older than him

...out of ten.

You will break those thin limbs when you manhandle her.

That's why Sou is so weak ;)

>he doesn't give the recap with a bucket/scarf depending on what you chose

The scarf is real Sou's, he'd have the beanie for Shin.

The professor looks like a man who hates spooks.

She's 13 maybe even 14. She's older than Gin who is confirmed to be 12.

So that's why he wanted to get out of a democracy based game ASAP.

Biggest missed opportunity yet.

Attached: 9B4BF807-F514-4AEA-AE91-66E2B6C53005.jpg (280x273, 38K)

Sure enough

Attached: kimigasine.gif (816x624, 300K)

It felt weird hearing the chase theme from the Witch's House

>male Alice is nowhere to be seen
I'm scared, this could easily ruin threads and fill them with shitposting

Attached: her smile and optimism=gone.png (300x624, 56K)

it's too late

Probably just a scrapped design. You've seen the Alice doll, it's undeniably male.

>people thought this was an otome game but male characters turn female when you kill too many men
fkeiji when?

too many girls*

>everyone finds strange that Alice has a female name
>Rio asks him what bath to use
>smile makes her look like a murderer
>Reko's AI wasn't updated after Alice's murder, so it's possible that Alice's wasn't either and that explains why he acts so silly
They clearly had something planned for Alice since the start

Attached: prediction.png (1591x315, 91K)

But why not simply fix the logo?
Just seems kinda weird.

When will we see a Disclosure: Commoner, boys?

You'd have a chance with this except the full portraits were only added to the files in the chapter 3 demo. Originally it skipped from cara9 (Gin) to cara11 (male Alice). Now there's a cara10.

Attached: cara10-2.png (370x624, 70K)

(His arguments are pretty sound, I can't think of any rebuttals)
(I'm so tired, maybe I should just give up?)

>Alice killed Sou in a fit of autistic rage because he deadnamed him and told him that trans rights are bullshit
Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: midori1.png (464x602, 421K)

That sprite is probably the worst thing possible to find hidden among the assets
I was hoping we'd find good expressions for the other victims personally

Why so shifty though

Attached: cara12-3.png (580x624, 89K)

You shouldn't give up so easily.
It's true that Alice is a wierd name for a male, but what if that Sprite is actually related to Alice's first round game?

I Love Keiji!

What if he threw these sprites in just to fuck with us and they end up meaning nothing in the end.

>sprites are all labelled Midori
>it's his default name too, probably canon
Sara is pretty uncreative huh

tl note midori means green

Anything's possible.

It is weird that the images aren't encrypted this time, not that that's a huge hurdle to clear or anything.

I love this fucking thing because I was wondering the exact same thing.
Also sorry to tell you this, thread, but people on Tumblr are already flailing about about how superior YTTD is from Danganronpa because Strong Female MC. See, the weird thing is, I legitimately made a post trying to prevent that from happening. Danganronpa and YTTD are in similar boats... and unfortunately it also seems to be in a similar boat of having ridiculous Tumblr-based fanbases.
But don't worry, hopefully we all can save YTTD here. We can make a YTTD General or something.

>admitting to using tumblr
>We can make a YTTD General or something.
go back

Attached: 1561713025843.png (334x505, 285K)

>using Tumblr means you think like Tumblr
>being this retarded
You go back.

Attached: 1499535265968.png (397x340, 93K)

Nah, tumblr's time is over, the site literally jut got sold for chump change.
Annoying fanbases will always exist though. The best option is to just ignore them.

No one gives a shit about tumblr. By bringing up whatever stupid shit they're doing you're actively making the threads worse. Stop talking about them.

Attached: DkNq-ALUcAMxXuB.jpg (1500x1300, 278K)

Why does lady Alice have such big titties? Discuss.

delicious silicone

Something's been bothering me. Alice states that the prisoner uniforms for Japanese Prisons actually has vertical rather than horizontal stripes, which the game uses to imply he's been imprisoned in Japan, yet for whatever reason he's wearing the uniform he is.

Maybe it's something similar to Kiyomondo thing from Danganronpa, but with more logical explanation, when Alice takes his statement that "Reko is going to live through him" literally, somehow implants her memories into his head and then goes through body altering surgery, due to Safalin's manipulations.

Reko got all the filthy recessive genes whilst Alice got all the glorious dominant genes.

Honestly when I saw lady Alice (Arisu) and compared her to the big-tiddy doll in the files I thought that maybe the doll, like, possessed Alice or does something relating to him which is why later Alice legitimately looks like that. Like an Ace Attorney type thing. Would be kinda confused if he were trans desu.

How about we stop listening to tumblr because they don't even know why the fuck Danganronpa is good or bad, nor do they even know why Your Turn To Die is good or bad since all they care about is a bunch of stupid bullshit rather than the fucking writing and logic in the main games

Exactly, Tumblr's BS is annoying. No wonder it got knocked down in price.

Reko without makeup looks like a youthful MILF

>red herring
>beta sprite
>org made a female alice doll for some unrelated reason
>Alice is or becomes a tranny(ftm former, mtf latter)
>"Heh, whoever said there were only two Yabusame siblings...?"

Which is it

Doll possession, user! Doll possession!

>Alice isn't actually called Alice
>He's actually Gonbee Yabusame
>Somehow managed to take the fall for the real Alice who is their twin or some BS
How retarded would this be?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be very complex

Why does he pretend to be Reko's sibling?
Why does Reko go along with it?
Why does the real Alice use a prison uniform if he took the fall?

Attached: 1565280826036.png (300x624, 105K)

Bros, was Sou actually amnesiac or was he just fucking with us?

Attached: 3.png (960x544, 344K)

based speedreader

>Why does he pretend to be Reko's sibling?
>Why does Reko go along with it?
First two are that he probably is her actual sibling, he just has a "secret twin".
>Why does the real Alice use a prison uniform if he took the fall?
Murdered someone else after the fact because she clearly looks deranged.

We know Sara.

Alright I just finished the demo. I'm pretty sure the purpose of this death game is to find the actual killer of Sou Hiyori. Perhaps Sou (the real one) will manipulate the situation so that only his past killer would know how to kill him. Imposing a time limit with a death penalty would give the killer a reason to exploit whatever situation it is. Then the final Main Game will be them trying to weed out the killer of the human and doll Sou's. Not sure why they would need to be so sadistic about it though.

What if he actually still has amnesia and he lied about not having it?

So it seems to me that the game is going to great lengths to imply that the lower your survival percentage is the kinder/more selfless the person is on a base level. Have I got that right?

Wow this demo was shorter than I expected, looks cool tho
I'm guessing Sou asking for a name is full of easter eggs depending on what you input

Why does he look so bishonen?

Somewhat. Meaning Sara will be a demon.

I still fully believe that Sou asking for a name will play heavily in the real twist about this sub game.

I put in Shin and he was like "k cool thx :)"

Why go through such lengths just for Sou though?

i still get this feeling that he's not really a doll

Why go through such lengths for Sara? The answer is: we don't know yet, but it's probably part of the big twist.

>finale of the route where Sara forgets Joe has her get the sacrifice, Sou becomes the MC and you have to get everyone to realize that she is the sacrifice and is trying to get away
god I hope that hapens, would be 10/10

Attached: 1565216893044.png (816x624, 348K)

I want to discuss in these threads since I just finished the game but I don't want to get spoiled
fuck

me on the right

huh? If you have finished it, get spoiled for what?

Unironically this. I don’t care what you say about Nankidai being a solo dev, being a solo dev has nothing to do with the art you’re making. Nankidai has made perfectly acceptable portraits of Q-taro and other characters, but when it comes to the younger characters, some switch goes and everything gets fucked.

How important is she actually though? It's possible for her to die in the first trial (assuming this one isn't also a simulation or something fucky like that).

What does this mean?

Attached: tetyo2.png (816x624, 175K)

>Sou takes Shin's name in Kanna lives route
>says the objective is to kill Shin
>the teams basically go out of their way fighting monsters with some being killed by them or maybe even getting killed by other teams
>they finally make it to Sou
>Sou congratulates them on passing the sub game which leaves everyone confused because they still haven't killed him yet
>he stated that the objective was to kill Shin so technically they already won the sub game from the very start because Shin died last chapter and that his name is really Sou not Shin
>all that hard work and deaths for nothing

True but we know her dad's involved. Also the organization seems interested in her that plenty of people believe this game revolves around her.

But I do believe Sara and Sou(real one) are keys to the organization.

it means he's a manlet

It'd work with the hope/despair switcheroo they keep pulling off
Does he actually refuse names ? Or just accept anything

the demo of the last chapter

Friendly reminder that it's real Sou's art on the chapter 3-1 cover and title screen despite Sara being the one in front for the past chapters for each parts.

Let that sink in.

Well just play it

3-1 Demo
mega.nz/#F!I8Yg3CYI!PZRBKdflXARz98eaW3Ds6A

OST
mega.nz/#F!JtZwFALC!ZIjVURxMSYOLmj6FpTDfVQ

Browser link for 3-1 Demo
game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm11478?key=af2d75af04eb

Go to vgperson's site to download the patch. The password for the file is the key from the browser link, so it's "af2d75af04eb"

Paste the contents into the respective folder listed in the instructions.

Enjoy.

that would be so fucked up kek

he rejects every character's name except shin and mishima
you could however just call him dickbutt, he's fine with that

Because he and Shin are releated. Why else would Sara say Sou looks somewhat like Shin?

>based Q-Taro gets good design
>shitters like Kanna and Gin get trash designs
I see nothing wrong with this

Why do all of the AIs recognize Sara? Did they just get updated?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (787x441, 141K)

Well they probably believed Sara would survive that first trial. Again she's literally the most important person for them and she has the highest chances to survive the game.

Reminder that Kanna and Sou have the exact same hair color and similar enough eye color
Reminder that the first thing Kanna said to Shin after the first main game was "I want you to tell me everything"

>he rejects every character's name except shin and mishima
Shin makes sense due to their untold connection with each other and irony of him taking Shin's name like Shin took Sou's. But Mishima is a big wtf. I have no idea why Sou will take his name but reject literally everyone else's including the floormasters.

He refuses literally everyone's names(even the floormasters)
Only known names he'd accept are Shin and Mishima.

That's probably what happened. Given what Sou says in 3-1, they're able to implement information in these AI whenever they want

Kanna is an adopted kid isn't she?

Male Alice was a doll the entire time and he bled because he was inside the Lie Room of course

What's up with this gin sprite?

Attached: 474489179.gif (800x600, 169K)

Sou's hair is slightly darker than Kanna's but yeah. Also Sou seems to have a more personal connection to Shin than Kanna given his dialogue about Shin in 3-1 whichever route you go.

If Shin's dead
>"I'm truly saddened about Shin and if he was going to die, I would have killed him by my own hands. You wouldn't understand my love for him"

If Shin's alive
>goes out of his way to single out Shin along with Alice and make personal comments to him
>"Shin, wasn't Kanna pitiful when she died? You got a good look on your face now ahaha"
>"You've grown up"

You don't say all these things to someone you hardly know. Plus Sara mentions how the two resemble each other so...

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DICK HOLY SHIT-

He's so cute wtf

Honestly it's a retarded enough twist to actually work.

he talks down to shin like shin's his younger brother or something

So is this just some shitty indie danganronpa?

>tfw she, shin and sou will end up being a trio of siblings

>You wouldn't understand my love for him
is sou gay?

You don't love your siblings?

i have none

You don't love your friends?

>is sou gay?
He thinks Miley's beautiful so he's clearly not gay.

>spoiler
>.gif
>that question that makes u want to click on the image immediately
Nice try friend keep it up like always.

>He thinks Miley's beautiful
>tfw sou became a floormaster so he can get in miley's pants

where?

i like them, love is a strong word

>Shin adopting Sou's name was just him trying to act like his cooler big bro

Attached: 67417786_p0.jpg (475x444, 36K)

he also laments how nao died before she became a legal adult. make of that as you will

Playable Joe bros

makes you hm

Attached: 7-4.png (816x1248, 22K)

You can love your best friends. Especially ones you've known since childhood.

That's just a simulation error

what if sara was a doll

i honestly think that's what it will be. i mean he even has his scarf too.

>7-3 has blood
>7-4 doesn't

Attached: 1537572632035.gif (512x807, 469K)

Yep Sara's a doll.

That's the ruse for you.

>Sou was popular at school because he was outgoing and social with everyone
>Shin was the nerdy quiet one who didn't say much

Attached: Sou.png (330x624, 76K)

Not entirely true, he'll also accept the names of anyone who died in the First Trial, including those of the ones who currently have dolls and are standing right infront of you. They don't seem to comment on it, though.

>they believe Sara would survive because she always survives
>they have Joe practice with dolls and his memory gets wiped if he fails to save doll Sara
>when he finally is so used to the puzzle he subconsciously solves it they placed the real Sara in the room
>this explains why they were the last characters to wake up
>during Chapter 3 they will find security tapes of doll Sara failing the first trial

So what will be the MIND HACKS twist of this game?

>he'll also accept the names of anyone who died in the First Trial
Well that I didn't know about but they're still their own category as first trial victims. Shin is a personal connection to him so where does that leave Mishima? Was it just because he was the first to die post first trial?

Everyone is dolls.

They have AIs, dolls and simulations already established. They can go anywhere with this. Especially with Sara and Shin having those weird memories.

Attached: SouMiley.jpg (1280x919, 136K)

>male Alice doll
>male Alice AI

I can't make sense of this

Attached: 53-1.png (816x1248, 65K)

FemAlice literally fucked Sou to death.

What if Female Alice was a copycat murderer who is obsessed with Male Alice

グルル! 私は怖いです!私は非常に脅かしています!怖い怖い怖い怖い、私私私私!私はこの状況を全く怖がっていないし、私は釘のように厳しいです!

Attached: 6.png (960x544, 403K)

And a woof to you too, lil buddy.

but who dis

Attached: cara999-1.png (400x624, 83K)

Attached: 1541845222648.jpg (616x347, 61K)

Punished Rio Ranger

ワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワンワン!

Attached: 9.png (960x544, 404K)

no idea, he was some weird sprites in the files

Attached: cara999-2.gif (409x366, 147K)

My wife Safalin is so cute!

Attached: 73344355_p4.jpg (900x1200, 688K)

キミガシネ、いぬがき。

Attached: cara14-6.png (356x624, 85K)

Why are you like this?

its fun

A Victoria sponge cake that's fallen out of a plastic bag.

i hope we get a tiramisu floor master, i fucking love tiramisu

What foods are the different floormasters based off of? I legitimately have no idea. Like, the closest I could possibly think of for Safalin is some sort of drink. But what drink? What even IS Safalin? I'm probably missing something here, aren't I?

Miley is gigga puddi.

>Waht even IS Safalin?
She's CUTE! And melon soda

Attached: 70262186_p0.png (1000x1500, 561K)

Salafin is green soda float/cream soda. Miley is pudding/flan. I don't know what Rio Ranger is supposed to be. This one is strawberry shortcake.

Attached: melon soda float.jpg (583x777, 138K)

rio ranger is a faggot

I want Safalin's cherry!

Attached: cara15-7.png (350x624, 72K)

Original Sara will be the mastermind

>Kanna switched cards with Sara because she knew Sara was too kind to have given it away
>in reality Sara would have got rid of the card like an unwanted child if she had the coins

I love that Sara just rolled with it

Rio's not anything. He just wears the clothes of dead people. When he was watching Hinako he just had a plain shirt. Now that I think about it, that means the only one that ISN'T wearing ridiculous clothing is the actual doll.

calm down tumblr not everyone is lgbtqp

>p

Attached: Kimi.Ga.Shine.full.2664864.jpg (1058x1371, 732K)

I wouldn't mind it, the dude looks good in a skirt

Attached: tumblr_puwufd7E2K1yssqyfo1_400.jpg (400x191, 38K)

It's a ruse

are we tumblr posting now?

Attached: tumblr_rgrufd7r2K4ytsGyfo1_750.gif (409x366, 240K)

h-hot

Attached: sou.png (493x649, 51K)

So where's Megumi and Kugie?

So, do you guys think any of the 6 newcomers have a chance of making it to the end? I'm not even sure what to think, for all we know they're actually human. Which ones do you think will die before the trial? I honestly don't expect more than 8 people to show up to the Main Game. There'll probably be a fucked up twist involving murdering your partner, or something.

Not showing up. They said that it was only people they've never met before.

What about the office worker?

You can skip 3 clear tokens by just buying two from the prize exchange and accepting one from reko when you open the room of lies.

None of them, I hope. I don't want to do that WHAT IF DOLLS WERE HUMAN TOO shit again.

>boxer
dead for sure, too antagonistic and his partner is Sou
>salaryman
dead for sure, he knows too much
>baker
batshit insane, she won't make it
>Clown
could survive
>schoolgirl
If she doesn't kill herself she could survive

Attached: bitch..png (800x2408, 655K)

It would be too predictable to kill them all off in 3-1 so I expect some of them will die alongside some of the survivors.

They have connections to the survivors like Kugie for Kanna and Megumi for Keiji so that's why they're excluded.

They never met him

Anyone has the link for the translation as text only?

I want to drink Safalin!

Attached: CandyGal.png (350x624, 75K)

I think Naomichi will survive since he didn't seem that antagonistic. Shin will probably mess with him but he'll probably not have that much of a problem with Kanna.

But Shunsuke probably might die since he knows too much. Mai, Anzu and Hinako are 50/50

If Sara tells him that they lost too many allies to make it that far he will just go "heh that's the trick, don't make allies"

I mean, a lot of the victim videos seemed impossible to escape from. You could chalk it down to lack of detail, but you could also infer that maybe they aren't actually real. They just put dolls in the deathtraps so they could add some prizes for the trust/barter game. Meanwhile the human versions are now playing the game, thinking they are just AI because some memories were erased.

The office worker specifically calls out Sara's name, speedreader.

>GREEN HAIRED MAN: Great! Everyone seems to be getting along!Now finally... I will also introduce myself. Hiyori Sou, a poor doll that was killed by the murderer Alice Yabusame.
>SARA: ...!
>GREEN HAIRED MAN: Even so... Hiyori Sou is a name of the past.
>Since Shin used my name secretly, I won’t tell him to give it back!
SOU: ...
>GREEN HAIRED MAN: Hey… Shin… Kanna-chan was so pitiful…
>SOU: ...Noisy.
>GREEN HAIRED MAN: That face you have on is pretty good… right now… Ahaha...
>SOU: Don’t act like you know her, you’re just an enemy.
>GREEN HAIRED MAN: ***...You’ve grown up
Why does he single Shin out like this?

They're brothers

They obviously know each other. Kanna is the link between them.

Yeah at this point, I'm expecting some crazy dumb twist with these guys. Like some of them seem to know more about their situation than they let on.

Because Sou has his name?

Kanna's kunny

But he's never met her you retard. You can be given information on someone without actually meeting someone. Sara doesn't know him

He's just being realistic. Those allies of her ended up dead so she can go further. If she feels bad for those people then maybe she shouldn't be going off making allies to begin with

It's pretty strange that none of them are very worried about being doll copies of a dead person, fake Reko lost her shit when she realized she was a fake

He did it as well in the Kanna route where he said he was sad that Shin died and how he'd rather kill him himself instead of how Shin died. Also tells Kanna that she wouldn't understand his love for Shin.

I don't think it's Kanna herself that's the link. Sou just used her name to get a rise out of Shin.

Q-taro is the realistic one, he considers other people allies and helps people when he has no reason not to, but is fully able to betray people if it would get him out of the game
The boxer just seems like an edgelord

Attached: 1564003706983.png (480x624, 116K)

>You've grown up
>You wouldn't understand my love for him
Sounds a little more than that

Pink haired girl has a serious agenda going on, she's probably been busy behind the scenes throughout the death game. Salaryman is definitely with the bad guys, whoever they are. The boxer seems like a shit stirrer who probably wont make it to the main game. I genuinely do not suspect the clown girl at all, hopefully she survives, or turns out to be the surprise mastermind. The baker chick has a lot of similarities to Miley, which confuses me greatly. The guy in all white is basically Santa, he's definitely gonna fuck with the game itself at some point.

They likely already had their shock factor to their existence episode prior to meeting the survivors.

There's nothing wrong with being edgy if it means you make sense. Naomichi made sense. But I guess edgy is just another buzzword being thrown around when harsh words and behavior gets thrown around.

Q-taro is realistic though

Think back on the AIs in the monitors. When they found out they were AIs, none of them really complained. Their behavior is dependent on what the organization wants. In this case the organization wants cooperative dolls for this sub game.

I fully expect one of the dolls is actually a real person, probably Sou himself.

Idk Kanna seems like Sou's Sister, and Shin apparently had some sort of connection with her

Shunsuke being with the organization is pretty obvious just by his video. He clearly tries to leave it but that didn't work out.

And I don't see how Naomichi is a shit stirrer. You people are so thin skinned.

Wasn't Kanna adopted?

>I genuinely do not suspect the clown girl at all, hopefully she survives, or turns out to be the surprise mastermind
That sounds too predictable. Baker girl has more chances of survival than her.

He isn't a shit stirrer yet, but it's pretty obvious he's gonna do some shady stuff soon. You aren't a brainlet, are you?

Most of the Ais didn't sound like they were aware of being AIs though

I've been avoiding the threads because spoilers, where can I get the translation?

Attached: joeinu.png (816x624, 211K)

This. Unlike everyone else who we've seen how they died, we haven't really seen how Sou died. Plus he's the one who implemented info into those dolls himself
He claims he's a doll and floormaster but he's shown to be a liar and a trickster so I really question the things he says.

Literally in this thread.
CTRL+F "3-1 Demo"

>tfw the dolls have more sprites than Mishima

Attached: cool.png (858x632, 157K)

Eh. It seems like Sou and Shin are the siblings here with Sara's comment about how they look alike.

Kanna could potentially have some connection to them as well. Hell maybe all 3 are siblings.

Mishima's AI did at least and he accepted his real death and existence as an AI

Did you never trade tokens user? Just from recollection, I know for certain Mishima and Reko were aware of their existence, and they seemed to shrug it off.

very cute dog

Attached: A9602A06-04BE-4C5E-9281.gif (409x366, 115K)

Yeah. Kugie isn't her biological sister. So Kanna can theoretically have a blood sibling out there.

It's true that he hasn't done anything yet, but to me he just feels like a guy who would give 0 shits about helping other people unless the rules force him to
If someone was in trouble and they could easily be saved Q-taro would be willing to help, the boxer just looks to me like he would ask them "Why should I help you?"

But we also know that he was killed by Alice and was presumed to actually be dead by the organizers for at least a bit before he was "revived". If by revived they mean being reborn as a doll that would sound plausible enough, no?

Yeah you got a point, it could go either way really. Or maybe it won't be something as obvious as those options.

>he said some harsh things so that means he's shady and will stir shit
Sounds like the brainlet is you.

Yeah. Sou said himself that he inserted some info and other things into these dolls of the first trial victims to get them up to speed and to participate.

Some of them were aware though.

>The whole second main game was Keiji's attempt to get rid of Sou, even it meant lying to and exploiting Sara, leaving her to her demise even if she had the Sacrifice
>That short moment when Q-Taro sprites are more serious as he's literally shutting down our claims, I thought for one second that he was going to be revealed as the mastermind or at least an ally to the kidnappers
>It's Your Turn To Die, Sou.
>Same Sou who was actually a pussy just trying to fight fate, losing his temper and mind over Kanna trying her best to die
>Gashu killing himself for the sake of the death game

Why was chapter 2 so kino
youtube.com/watch?v=kTzxfUYhqwM
youtube.com/watch?v=UWcXcRR11Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZylfOvr2-vg
youtube.com/watch?v=nunYwEzO5K8 (the song starting from 4:45 and its variations onwards)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (600x600, 40K)

So far, it seems like the theory that our Sara is a Doll and the whole Death Game is made so she can eventually win seems plausible. The question is, why is it important that the Doll wins? Who benefits and how?

truly based thank you

Well that just makes him more realistic than Q-taro. Sure he may come off more callous this way, but you normally wouldn't help some stranger you don't know.

Thanks

>CTRL+F "3-1 Demo"
I'm just asking for spoilers if I did that

I mean it's entirely possible sure but I think that revival of his file thing happened before the death game began iirc. So that would mean he was a doll before the game even started.

Maybe I'm overthinking it but I feel as if Sou's situation from the other first trial victims will be different somehow.

It could be anything though I don't know how to go around Sara's comment of those two looking alike. Myself? I don't really see how they look alike personally but since a character in the story mentioned it, then it would likely mean something.

we need more shit stirrers anyways if shin goes soft again. so I welcome boxerbro.

What the fuck user. Most people definitely are willing to help others when it doesn't cause any harm to themselves.

>We are held captive as well.

I love how Sara never called Keiji out on this.

Maybe the whole thing is an experiment to see if dolls can surpass humans and their natural instinct to survive?

>Sara’s dad is in on the whole thing
>the organization behind this has the same name as Q-Taro’s orphanage
>there’s clearly a link between Shin, Sou, and Kanna
>Alice killed Sou
>Joe and Nao were just nabbed when they were with Sara and Mishima
How deep does the rabbithole go? How do Mishima, Keiji, and Gin play into this? Why is Reko also a candidate alongside Alice?

Maybe to get the whole cloning idea off the ground. If dolls are superior to humans, then who needs humans anymore?

Chapter 3 is going to be wild

No, I get why you're thinking it. Everything about Sou is such a mystery right now, obviously one would think about everything relating to him a lot. In the end, theres no way to tell till the whole chapter is out.

You are an outlier then. But that's nice of you though. Wish we had more people like you in RL.

To replace all people with dolls

>13:03
Nice that they included pic related's theme, made things really tense fuck I'm literally in love with the game how could a RPG maker taking inspirations from both ZE and DR be so enjoyable and soulful?

Attached: Notepad boss.png (400x400, 1K)

Fuck that game so hard. I had to screen record and cheat.

>there’s clearly a link between Shin, Sou, and Kanna
nigga why do you think kanna is relevant here?

How the fuck are they gonna top Chapter 2 Part 2? That felt like the fucking climax of the game.

Indeed. Sou is probably the most mysterious of all besides the organization and Sara's dad. Doesn't help that he's a trickster who tells all sorts of lies and that his name is an anagram for uso aka lie.

Hell for all we know he may not even be the actual floormaster and all but was able to set all this up for kicks.

She’s a candidate while Kugie never had a chance to win from the start. She might not have some dark secret (that she’s aware of anyway), but she’s clearly connected to the overarching mystery somehow, and was chosen for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBXUx1X5wog

7:20 for the people who want to hear Gin's investigation theme after Sara regains her spirits in the room of lies during chapter 2
Before that were the Alice/Reko flashback music and Kai's computer

>that feeling of hope when everyone came together to corner Gashu
>legitimately felt angry and down as shit when Gashu committed suicide instead of an extension
>just felt empty when choosing Kanna to die
Kino

>we have real Sou back in the mix
>along with the characters who died in the first trial even if as dolls
>new sub game is to kill real Sou or the name of whatever you call him
Lots of ways for it to surpass 2-2 tbqh.

but how is she connected to sou and Shin? those two clearly have a personal connection. the demo made that clear.

>Meanwhile the human versions are now playing the game, thinking they are just AI because some memories were erased.
I had that thought last night and I seriously hope it's true. It's rather suspicious that the penalty only is for them. There's probably going to be a scenario where one of the main characters is forced to trigger it and gets talked into doing it since it's just a doll, and it's even more convincing if you pushed doll Reko... then the blood spray starts.

>BBQ

Attached: Q-Taro.png (1145x881, 1.77M)

>tfw playing that stupid “click heart” minigame on a laptop without mouse
I hate it

Not him but 2-2 showed that Kanna recognized Sou but doesn't know from where she met him. Same with Q-Taro, Keiji and Reko. So Kanna does have some untold connection to Sou that we don't know about yet. But the only ones that Sou even really acknowledged were Alice and especially Shin.

And before you say do/l/ls don't bleed, consider that they went out of their way to make dolls that bled green for the russian roulette game. It wouldn't be out of /line for them to make ones that bled red to fake victim videos with.

You didn't have auto-click on in the settings?

>Tfw Kanna unintentionally doms Shin
>They have lots of mini-participants afterwards

Speaking of which, what reaction does Alice have in his version of that scene?

So who was the real Sara?

Could be a red herring, honestly. I've seen plenty of lines of dialogue like that where sara just ended up being off the mark. Danganronpa did a lot of "fake foreshadowing" too.

holy fuck there's kanna lewds already

cropped for blueboard

Attached: maxrezdefault.gif (816x624, 1.48M)

Exactly my thoughts. The game setup just seems suspicious to me and some of them like Mai and Shunsuke seems to know more about their situation then they're letting on. I feel we're going to get some incredibly crazy twist that one or maybe all these guys are actually the real deals and Sou just tricked them into thinking they're dolls.

However don't know how to explain the videos since most of them did bleed when they died. We didn't see Shunsuke's blood though.

He has an epiphany, explaining he can’t believe how he forgot the face of the man he killed. And says that his name is Sou Hiyori.

So why did Keiji let Megumi die and how come no one ever brings that up again?

eh i guess you have a point. we'll have to wait and see what happens with sou, shin and kanna.

thanks i came on cat he piss at penis

She was past her prime.

Maybe the person behind the glass in Miley’s secret room?

>”Don’t look at it...”
If you see this reply linked to spoiler images, you know what lies beyond. Get fucked, Joeposter.

Reminder that both Kanna and Shin were the ones who were questioning the idea about killing Sou after he left.

I don't know how I fell for this.

You wont always be online

Why would you have to? Keiji clearly regrets his actions. He’s implied to even have his own hallucinations.

Like user said here .
Alice recognizes him as Sou. The Sou he killed and wondered why he didn't even remember his face before seeing his picture and questioned who Sou was.

I’m wagering all 50 of my tokens.

I'll take that bet

So who planted that fake message on Kugie’s phone before Sara found it? It clearly wasn’t Shin.

Attached: pathetic.jpg (680x391, 41K)

What comments has she made that were way off the mark?

Plus it's still facial appearances so I don't know how she'd be off the mark there. Especially when she said why they look similar, Sou is different from Shin.

Long term Naomichi's reasoning should be faulty since forgoing forging allies would surely bite you in the ass in a game like this. A general lack of trust is detrimental in a game like this.

I just don't know why he let her die to begin with. Especially when she went out of her way to help him. Something probably happened that we don't know about

I also did that and I had no problems, but I use the touchpad for years

well i hope he regrets it. letting that fine ass waifu dying like that

Bitches and whores.

Why is he so cute?

Attached: 1732180312.png (1200x2536, 1.75M)

I'd say Gashu but that makes no sense because that would endanger his candidate. Rio Ranger is a possibility though.

imagine her looking at you this way
hnng

It wasn't the observation that could be off the mark, but the implied suspicion. I could give examples of other moments but I'm too high to recollect, sorry user.

Yet too much trust would end up biting you in the ass.

He not only directly talks about them, we literally see one placing a hand on his shoulder. I wouldn't call that an "implication".

I assumed it was Miley. That's the sort of thing she would do.

>meet team of people who survived 2 rounds of a death game where you died
>"We only made it this far thanks to our dead allies"
>"Heh, allies only bring you down..."
Naomichi is retarded, even Shin understood that being generally nice most of the time and only going full edgelord during certain moments was the right call
Telling someone you are going to work with that allies are useless only works aganist you

Did you guys forget about her already?

Attached: cara7-9.png (490x624, 68K)

Never! I love my wife!

Attached: ilovehersomuch.png (680x486, 321K)

I remember all the candidates, this is weird.. Who's this?

Her theme is a bit different though.

Nah Naomichi was logical. Sara and the others were the retards here. They only survived due to the floormasters' messing with shit.

Stop posting this irrelevant non candidate trash here. We're bust discussing the candidates' trial for 3-1

All she literally said was the two guys looked alike but at the same time were different.

I wonder if he wonders why she wanted to save him

So is Mr. Friendly Policeman gonna make it to the end of the game?

Hell no. Hinako will make sure of that.

I want to put peanut butter on my finger and have gin lick it off

Attached: Cara9-1.png (540x624, 87K)

She reminds me of Flaky

He's a kid not a dog, meow

I knew I wasn't the only one.

Attached: 1048379.jpg (409x481, 321K)

She reminds me of a squash.

Because they look like their sides got crushed

I wonder what Kanna’s bucket smells like

Do you see this game getting a rerelease later on with all 3 chapters?

he still likes peanut butter, and there will be a lot on my finger

absolutely. I see this game getting a remake in 2-3 years.

Can't wait for boxerbro to use this kid as a punching bag.

You should make those jump scare gifs where the first frame is something innocent and people don't realize what they're clicking

Good post

Attached: 1566070746025.jpg (2048x1699, 345K)

Hinako seems trustworthy enough, she pretty much looks like the loli version of Keiji

Probably piss, there's a reason she carries it around.

Is there any of these death games that can just stop letting the biggest faggot live every time

For what platforms?

I doubt it. It's a free indie game, I don't see much benefit in rereleasing it once it's all complete.

Who's the biggest faggot?

>hitting the mastermind
Bad idea.

Attached: cara9-8.png (540x624, 88K)

Yeah but she would want to suicide and maybe get Keiji to suicide too if he hasn't already had those thoughts.

I want to pet the mastermind and feed him tuna!

They'll want to make a profit out of it eventually due to how popular it's becoming.

Which Doll does Yea Forums want to fuck the most?

Bad idea for the kid the moment boxerbro came back. If that nerdy salarycuck doesn't strangle that kid the moment they're alone, then boxerbro would step in.

RIO RANGER

Attached: Cara18-9.png (500x624, 65K)

I want to destroy Mai so badly that I'm literally thrusting my hips up in the air thinking about how to shove my large churro inside her oven so we can bake something really good together.

That's a silly question.

Attached: Dm5h6WQU8AAm8TI.jpg (2048x1618, 406K)

>I don't see much benefit in rereleasing it once it's all complete.
I do
>terrible engine with a menu that has a gold meter
>first couple chapters are full of experimental mechanics that could be removed or improved like choosing a topic, the time limit on denial sections that suddenly stops existing after a certain point, the disclosure sprite, the Alice interrogation
>could use a few more routes/making choices more important and give full scenes instead of being there just for the illusion of choice
>dev makes money

wew

Attached: 1510201792324.png (500x439, 265K)

This sounds terrible.

>implying gold won't be incredibly important later on, when you have to pay Sou to fuck off.

rude

Attached: Souu.jpg (1200x1600, 166K)

*pays*

With sexual favors.

Not enough.

Attached: SouHiy.png (300x624, 59K)

Is Sou going to make the rattail cool?

Fuck off Nao. Sou isn't interested in thots. He only cares about his little brother Shin.

clearly this needs to go the route of corpse party and get 17 remakes and 6 sequels that are all worse than the original

Yeah Corpse Party needs to be brought up whenever people bring up YTTD getting a remake. I will never get over how they ruined that game.

The real mystery is how come there are two scarfs now.

When was this sprite used?

Attached: cara6-14.png (500x624, 70K)

Was it really necessary to have a separate sprite for Reko shitting herself?

He already does. And he will convince Kanna to change as well.

Attached: Siblings.png (556x532, 299K)

that one and this one are pretty lewd

Attached: cara6-15.gif (800x600, 169K)

>suit+tie+scarf
was it autism?

Yeah I just noticed how even with "Sou" surviving, he and real Sou both have scarves on. I think the scarf "Sou" wears was probably just a hand-me-down from the real Sou.

>can make fully functional clones of people complete with clothes
>dude wtf there's 2 scarves

Very much so. It runs in the family.

Attached: Haa.png (330x624, 65K)

We all know the scarf is the real Sou, have you really not figured it out yet?

Shin is /fa/ though, Sou just looks dumb

yeah this is the likely explanation tbqh. assuming sou's a doll that is.

Shin looks like a bum though. Sou looks like an elegant autist.

Sou is business casual, he just doesn't understand what casual means

I love Mishima! I want to suck his dick!

Attached: 1565373887223.jpg (707x1000, 539K)

it's almost like sou's an oddball or something

Attached: cara11-5.png (462x624, 84K)

is this the first time we see mishima's eyes? though i think it hasnt appeared in the game yet

Fuck off already Nao. Only candidates post here.

Do you think he gets turned on by Kanna pissing herself?

His eyes are so cute...

Attached: cigar.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Are you happy with your partner, Yea Forums?

Attached: cara91-9.png (400x624, 54K)

That tranny has death written all over him. If he wants it, he can come get it. He'll join his sister soon. Try to fuck with Shin's family and you get the fucking hammer.

Attached: Sou-zetubou.png (816x624, 319K)

Change please. I want the boxer.

No, his design is retarded and he seems like the most boring character so far

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sou works as a big shot salesman. Hence the suit.

Cute poodle. Man, Sara really loves dogs doesn't she?

best boy

Attached: tumblr_bf973931c4597bb647d3f22c9429073e_a88d100e_640.jpg (640x427, 82K)

Don't we see his eyes when he's about to die?

>”Don’t look at it...”

Joe, Keiji, Gin and now him. Sara's dog harem never stops growing huh

Attached: meow, are you serious woof.png (306x268, 140K)

Give me boxerbro. I can't deal with high schoolers after Joe.

I like Sou's theme

I want to kill that kid so badly bros. I'm shaking in rage just looking at him. Ginfags need the electric chair.

Attached: 1511167595802.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Same. It sounds really top tier.

Protect this smile

Attached: cara0-7.png (300x624, 57K)

would someone mind posting the characters and their win percentages on the four papers? I'm curious how these dolls would do if they weren't already dead and I can't find it on the wiki

I'll handle it.

Attached: cara5-11.png (330x624, 75K)

Attached: Papers.jpg (816x624, 189K)

I desperately need a Sara and Keiji sex scene.

Attached: 1565223887326.jpg (800x600, 588K)

God how it felt good seeing Keiji btfo Sou in the demo

>boxerbro is second place
>got a retardedly hard first trial compared to most of them
>had to do it on his own
>almost passed it
Pretty based. Now he gets a second shot.

based speedreader

>Anzu Kinashi listed as High School student and not Jester.
I’m tempted to just put a lighter to this injustice.

that's very nice thank you
imagine getting paired with hinako lmao

Just like it will feel good seeing Sou BTFO of Keiji when he gets him and his partner killed.

If Keiji gets a hope arc, will he go back to his black hair?

Attached: keijis.png (640x516, 427K)

She is a high schooler though. Don't matter what other side job she does.

I'm going to make sure your cellmate is the biggest fucking nig nog i can find

Attached: 1565469600732.png (500x624, 72K)

>Hinako seems pretty smart
>almost Shin-tier winrate
What made her so suicidal?

Yeah. Keiji is doomed.

Life sucks man.