Yes

Attached: 1.jpg (890x1067, 52K)

Good thread

I want to be her bitch so bad UwU

Based faggot

thx.

gonna side with her all my playthrough

Attached: 1556014003242.png (365x1484, 284K)

wow nice shading!

>Implying you wouldn't kneel before her and lick her feet
Faggot.

Will we see more at Gamescom?

Attached: 21535636916193.png (970x541, 707K)

That depends. Will you be at Gamescom personally? Because they won't show shit of that online. We'll only get to see the stuff from this year's E3 after PAX West.

ofc.
if you mean specifically HER, well, theres a chance.

where's the other 70% of the picture?

MOMMY

I see what you did user.

Attached: Capture.png (118x133, 29K)

oh fuck i just noticed
xD

Attached: 1495333292560.jpg (800x800, 137K)

I think they said that there will be no option to join a corp, but I hope you can still work for one, like she implied in the gameplay. I'm a big fan or rags to riches stories

Who is this dog?

>Being a junkie plaything for a corp woman

Is it true you can't align toward corp anymore?
I knew it was never planned to allow the player to truly become a corp but I remember them saying that you would've at least be able to "freelance" for them

Attached: 1555884474099.jpg (429x410, 27K)

Ace combat 7 dog.

She has a black boyfriend you guys know this right?

>Grafting metal to the skin and ruin your face with all those metal lines
>That hair cut
Jesus christ are people in the future have no fashion sense or what. They look ugly as fuck.

yeah can I geta source?

>Corp romance where she tries to use her endless resources to fix you because she wants to feel something and she wants to think that you can be that for her but you never change and are just a net loss on her life.

Who knows, maybe they'll respect you if you work for them long enough, maybe they won't so you can see the massive rift between the rich and the poor.
Either way I'd be interested to see where that path leads.

Attached: 1548052879471.jpg (1600x908, 538K)

Based and redpilled

Based, also fuck Osea

Attached: EAee8WOU4AEUFlt.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

>Would harvest for parts

It's a big missed opportunity for just such an arch in the story. Getting in good with Corpo Mommy and getting rich being a successful corpo agent would make a great alternative story path. Running up against former associates and friends who are still running for street gangs would make for a great dynamics. The experience kind of writes itself.

yeah, me

How about I kiss you?

You definitely can. There's a corp background option and that demo quest allowed you to fully co-operate with Meredith and the corp.
What you can't choose is name and the fact that V is a mercenary.

By "alternate story path" you mean "entirely different game". The game is content-dense, they can't just randomly implement a giant ass-fuck huge story tree with all that entails. It's unrealistic, and that kind of shit is almost exactly why the game took so long to be in a state they could show off. Writing takes a minor fraction of the time and cost that art assets, voice work, building, and testing take.

source please

Cyberpunk 2077

This is exactly why we should go back to text adventures.