Nintendo just makes better games than anyone else...

>Nintendo just makes better games than anyone else, that's why their games never drop in price!!! It has nothing to do with Nintendo manipulating the perceived value of their games by never discounting them below $40 and often not at all no matter how poorly they sell. And it has nothing to do with Nintendo purposely shipping low numbers of consoles and products to artificially create scarcity so idiots get tricked into thinking Nintendo products are rare and limited!!!!! This totally doesn't create a generation of dedicated drones who get hooked early on by the child friendly, colourful games and then grow up spending all their money on overpriced Nintendo shit and fostering a sense of identity with Nintendo because of how much of their money and life has been invested in Nintendo products!!!!
Jesus christ, Nintendies...

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7094069.stm
nerdmuch.com/games/52935/nes-classic-edition-shortages-plague-launch/
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/26/snes-classic-edition-stock-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The funniest shit to me is how N*ntendies want to associate themselves with pc gaming "switch + pc is the patrician combo" when in real life majority of real pc gamers like me spit on nintendo and their jewish faggotry. Nintendo is the console of consoles, it's everything we hate about consoles personified and n*ntendies still think that they can get into the big boys club. Sony and Microsoft consoles seem like beta PCs in comparison.

imagine being this butthurt over a tablet
godamn nintendo, or should i say "n*ntendo" seriously living rent free

The artifical scarcity is only a thing with the amibo

Imagine being more jewish than fucking Activision

Attached: nintendo family friendly company.jpg (1198x280, 80K)

And the Wii...
And the NES mini...
And the SNES mini...
And the Wavebird...
And the Gameboy Micro...
And the Switch...

Not true

>wii
>switch
lmao lie more

They really think that just because a game gets a price drop that means it's bad I truly feel sorry for Nintendo dick suckers

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

>Not true
>Wii
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7094069.stm
>NES mini
nerdmuch.com/games/52935/nes-classic-edition-shortages-plague-launch/
>SNES mini
comicbook.com/gaming/2017/12/26/snes-classic-edition-stock-/

Are you satisfied yet retard?

t. 12 year olds who don't remember the year long wait for Wii to restock and the 6-8 month wait for the Switch to restock

Selling out does not mean artificial scarcity, it simply means there was more demand than expected

The honestly, truly believe Nintendo games are on this imaginary higher plane of existence that all other games can't reach. It's brainwashing.

>Selling out does not mean artificial scarcity
It does when you purposely ship each store only 3 consoles. Fuck off you child, this is common knowledge.

XD

>no matter how poorly they sell
Five Below carries Star Fox on the Wii U. Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii) was down to $20 within a couple months, Metroid Prime: Federation Force could be found for about $20 weeks after release, Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival sold so poorly stores couldn't even offload them for $5 and they sat on shelves for months, Metroid Other M is regularly $10-20 on Amazon, Walmart is the only one that keeps it ridiculously expensive for no reason, Codename STEAM dropped to $10 so quickly it's hilarious, and that's just off the top of my head. The Nintendo Revenge discount where they add in a shit box and a shit boxart to ruin your collection because you had the gall to wait like with Nintendo Selects is also a thing for their more popular games, but again, shit box and boxart.

Good thing the shitch is easily hackable, you're litteraly a paypig if you're not using an homebrew in 2019

They can sell their games for whatever they want what the hell is the rest of your post is it autism?

>Sega intentionally torpedoed the Saturn and only shipped 30,000 copies of English language Panzer Dragoon Saga so people will associate Sega with premium prices it's all about the long con.

>They can sell their games for whatever they want
"mmmmm nintendo your boot is so delicious please let me lick it some more"

If you couldn't tell by my post I'm a Sega fan and I regularly drop $200+ per game.

I have a sizable collection of Nintendo titles but I've never paid more than retail for any of them. Even recent SNES pickups. I think your autism is misguided.

>I have a sizable collection of Nintendo titles but I've never paid more than retail for any of them
Like I said, keep licking that boot

>This doesnt create a generation of dedicated drones
You lost me here how the fuck does that even correlate

It's a copypasta user made up because Nintendo lives in his head rent free. He's already posted this thread earlier

>It has nothing to do with Nintendo manipulating the perceived value of their games by never discounting them below $40 and often not at all no matter how poorly they sell.
If other companies could get away without discounts they wouldnt discount. Do you think they lower prices because they like losing money?

>You lost me here how the fuck does that even correlate

>Your mother buys you a Nintendo console and some games because they're kid friendly
>You now associate video games strongly with Nintendo
>You grow up arguing with kids that Nintendo is the best
>You eventually communicate with other Nintendie's
>You become aware of how Nintendo games are expensive for the whole life of the console and even beyond
>You value your Nintendo games more now, even if you play PlayStation or Xbox
>You grow up and either grow out of Nintendo or fall hook, line and sinker for the con
>You are now a 28 year old manchild with a shelf full of Nintendo products you paid full price for and defend to the death online because of your investment and nostalgic connection to Nintendo

>If other companies could get away without discounts they wouldnt discount
That doesn't make Nintendo any less Jewish or scummy though. No one's defending Sony or Microsoft, we're stating that Nintendo are the original jews of the industry and still are.

I started with the PlayStation in 95 and now I'm pirating on PC and listening to cool codex songs.

Based Sony for allowing me to dodge the nintendo curse

>Nintendo just makes better games than anyone else, that's why their games never drop in price!!!
Nintendo is a bunch of jews and just doesn't want to lower their prices but I have never heard this argument used a single time. I would love to know who you are quoting.

No shit, sherlock, nintendo was jewing gamers when sony was considering entering the film industry and microsoft was a twinkle in bill gate's eye.

Seethe more, spics.

He's not quoting anybody because it's an I AM SILLY tier strawman

Is thay whats happening, you collected sony titles hoping the price would boom and then you realized theyre just shitty burnable cd/dvds with basic bitch protection and any shitface with a disk burner can make your collection obsolete?

>Nintendo games aren't piratable
This is your brain on Nintendo

Seethe more, spic.

I'm european and white, Amerimutt

Go get raped by Muslims, Euroshit. And tell your kind to stop making console war threads on my goddamn board.

What you are is a console warring faggot

t. Yurop

>my board
Until the FBI locks you up for 50 years for badmouthing the president

Nintendo is shit, deal with it

I bet you got beat up by a black guy.

This thread is turning into pure aids

Why are snoyfags COPING so hard today?

Artificial scarcity is a meme, it only happens in very select industries.
A company that makes money selling software will never slow down the sales of its hardware.
That would be suicide.

It was made by snoygfags, it was always aids.
Or are you actually defending OP like a cuck?

I hate every sides, including you.

>snoygoys seething like mad

dont worry bros just another couple of months of your gameless drought and you'll have another flavor of the week exclusive to play for 15ish hours

Then get the snoyfag to kill themselves and you won't have these threads anymore.

Is this a favourite developer thread? my vote goes to pre 2004 blizzard

Attached: dcijj9x-219d5783-07a8-4b5b-b252-aea1fe986819.png (400x1200, 640K)

This

>Nep pics

Attached: 1566115778796.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Like you.

That’s a nice nep