A
C
A

Kys ESL kun

I liked this game alot and hope they make a sequel

Thicc

the fuck is an ESL kun?

english second language.

Me too, especially since Ever Oasis 2 would definitely be a switch title, they could really expand on the base set by the first game.

English as a Second Language.
You clearly dont have a grasp on the language if you can make an op post that grammatically incorrect and still press send with no issues.

"Does" is present tense, and Ever Oaisis came out 2 years ago, so it'd be "did" instead of does.
It would also be "mean" instead of "meant"

I bought the game on release but never played it much
Is it actually worth the time?

'nintendo' is third person, it's 'meant'

Who knows, the game is a mystery because only like 5 people actually bought it, and then original content from Grezzo was never heard from again.
>seiken densetsu 3 remake is coming soon
>grezzo will never get a chance to work on their successor to the series

I wanna get some tail from her if you get what I mean

what was the game like? zelda-like with town building mechanics?

Yeah you could eat her tail and it would just grow back.
Pretty neat haha.

I don't know what game this is but I just wanna say that your pic looks like a decent design for lizardpeople armor. Having nothing around the waist and tail makes sense, since they're generally pretty nimble and use their tails for balance

Seiken Densetsu X The Legend of Zelda, X Dark Cloud, but not as good as either, I'd say it's world building was the best, the desert itself is extremely well designed, and feels like a legitimately magical place, and the Oasis is some of the most magical shit I've seen, the tree at the center of it is amazing, the way it draws up water and eminates light. The game badly needs a sequel.

Bunny race has a better design. They are all males though, so it's wasted on gay shit.

Ignoring the obvious scaly bait, what happened with this game? The threads vanished pre-release and never showed up.
Was it that unimpressive?

Attached: 1555450779138.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

Post bunnies

No-one played it, it was alright, I wanted more Mana, as far as combat and core gameplay goes, it beat Mana up with ease, but it suffered most from just not having the scale of adventure you want from a Mana title, the desert felt like a single region from a Mana game, story was fine too, dungeon design and balance could have been handled better, grind can fuck off, drop rates are retarded, you shouldn't have to grind shit.

Back in my day we called people like you "grammar nazis" and had no patience for it.

Attached: 4b05ec619d2f3debefbc629d7405b826e1dc1448.png (2323x1561, 2.98M)

How do i divert more of my tax dollars to said lizard thickening chemicals?

It was kinda fun. Definitely needs a rework of the game systems for a sequel, got sick of
>encounter puzzle in dungeon
>warp back to town
>change party to required abilities
>go back and do puzzle
>teleport back and change to main party
>continue through dungeon till next puzzle and repeat

Would have been better if you got the main party of 4 (seed, lizard, beetle, rabbit) and they unpgraded with new abilities as you did quests for the residents.
Also switch the town from paths to a plane similar to Animal Crossing, more emphasis on the proximity of features near shops for upgrading, introduce a bit more of the town planning aspect.

Oh and HD lizard girls!

It release 4 months after the Switch, and a month after a full new 3d Mario announced as only months away. Never really had a chance

"Meant" is past tense, "does" is present. You're just incorrect, please move on.

I was 100% in on buying it until I saw it had no multiplayer. I was baffled, really.

Grezzo, not Nintendo. Too bad the latter did jack shit for advertising.

Never got around to finishing it yet but it's an honestly average game that wasn't meant to have much lasting power. Also wish the party AI wasn't so prone to getting hit, which apparently does become a problem in the postgame.

Attached: yes.png (400x240, 68K)

Wasn't marketted very well and came out at a really shit time.