OFF - Worth playing?

ive read a review of the game a long time ago, now ive remember the name of the game, the fucking madman batter.
worth playing?

Attached: off.jpg (360x520, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Attached: batter.png (453x493, 75K)

i like this game

It's fine. It's an RPGmaker game that knew to not be fucking 30 hours long, so all it's weird ideas are borderline rapid-fire and it doesn't waste your time.

if you like generic rpg elements and weird settings sure

Yeah, it's pretty fun and it's free. Nice OST too.

Attached: 1449890355705.gif (315x500, 1.97M)

ill give a try, 30 hours dont sound overspend, thanks

Daily reminder Batter was right

Attached: batter rainbow.jpg (850x479, 59K)

its what undertale should have been

No. It's a tedious meandering frenchie art project. The enemies aren't very fun to fight and the plot is unsatisfying. If you're into getting your balls stomped on for a couple of hours then go for it.

Most definitely yes.

Attached: Netflix's OFF.png (801x620, 560K)

the gameplay is very generic simple "rpg maker fighting" which is the largest detriment because it basically serves no purpose other than progressing you through the game.
other than that, the world, story, soundtrack and style of the game are fucking amazing, especially the soundtrack is 11/10.
youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE

at least the translation are ok?, dont sounds fun at all lol

>he couldnt just breeze through the game
Lmao its easy

so, more positives than negatives, thanks.

ill give it a try. thanks 4 the replies.

>easy≠fun
That's the problem. It's just another boring RPG maker game with somewhat unique aesthetics. The music becomes grating after a while, and the bosses are meh. The story was too open ended and didn't have any real conclusion. He flips a switch. Is that it? Did he end the world? Why did he do it? You're just a guy walking around killing shit and acting edgy and sometimes the meme cat and mask man say some quirky shit.

It's a circle jerk, but whatever man.

Off? was that the homestuck / yume nikki / earthbound ripoff?

i really want to play OFF but why ithe game is good?

the fuck, did you literally not get the ending plot twist that is spelled out for you you absolute retard?

this board is getting filled with more retarded schizos by the minute i swear

Attached: 1543113030145.gif (400x225, 321K)

I do hope OP does play it even if couple contrarians appeared. OFF should be something everybody experiences.

Agree, OFF is fantastic.
Just a bit of a shame the the game part of this video game is objectively the weakest point.
Still brilliant though.

I love RPG maker games. Recommend me some. I've played off and space funeral.

Barkley is a classic.

I pretended to be interested in it so I had a conversation topic with some autistic girl. Don't think I made it beyond the first 10 minutes.

So, was the batter working for the space monkey all along?

Not really an RPG but you should check out Yume Nikki if you haven't.
Actually game maker but still very much worth a playthrough.

Off is a game I appreciated way more after playing it than during playing it.
I probably wouldn't want to play it again, but it's worth experiencing. The setting is cool, it creates an odd vibe, gives enough lore to be alluring but not so much to where discussion becomes impossible due to being too concrete.
the battling is general rpg schlock but it has an auto battle feature so you only really need to focus on it for bosses, you don't have to grind, the puzzles aren't too bad, but you will want a paper and pencil nearby
I still listen to the soundtrack to this day

Attached: tumblr_mm36gucsUN1r6yf7zo1_500.png (500x447, 252K)

Pepper Steak is 10/10 but I'm lukewarm on the rest of the music. I wouldn't call it bad though.

The design, atmosphere, and music are great but the plot and gameplay fucking blows.
The Witch's House. I'd recommend play the remake with better graphics.

Gameplay is a bit stale but the art, music, plot, characters, and overall experience are all really solid.

Your post was accurate until you said the plot was solid. It's actually pretty stupid.

Hylics

definitely Ib and barkley.
also possibly yume nikki and 2kki, fear and hunger, bat castle

Attached: surreal_exploration_games.png (1432x4904, 2.67M)

>schizos
i luv u user