Is this the most jewy company or what?

Is this the most jewy company or what?

Attached: FreeVector-Nintendo.jpg (1024x724, 39K)

Nintendo are jews, but they aren't Jew Enix

They are hating fans.

Articulate how exactly

No the real ones are like EA and Activision that build every game around microtransactions before making sure the game isn't a piece of shit first

EA, Activision, M$, Unbisoft, Gamefreak, Valve, Epic. Should I keep going?

microsoft is and jew gates

Attached: 1557733071765.jpg (979x513, 136K)

if you are refering to fifa it simply isnt true. fifa is not pay to play and its relatively easy to obtain a good team in ultimate team withit paying for it

Im gonna keep going. Take Two, Rockstar, Konami, Bandi Namco, Tecmo Koei, Square Enix.

what about those sports games that have unskippable ads in them?

>where other companies went through massive layoff periods during financial droughts, Nintendo CEOs instead took salary cuts to compensate for the losses
Hardly

Based shill

Even when shit is going great these companies will lay off staff to increase revenue right before the end of the fiscal year. Nintendo may be a lot of things and have some problems but they're far and away the least scummy of the scumlords.

>NES online that adds 2 games a month. Most of them being boring as hell
>No Virtual console which existed 13 fucking years ago
>No voice chat or achievements/trophies
>Online is bare minimum with mediocore servers
>Systems are $420 in Canada while all new games including Wii U ports are $80
>Looks like you have to pay extra for SNES even though online is so weak as it is
>Never any sales at stores
>Nes style controllers are $80. Holy fuck
>NES online really shows how they just do not listen to fans. Go look at any video they post which advertises it. Flooded with dislikes. Yet we get literally who games these past bit

this is me desu

Attached: 1559370416974.jpg (220x220, 19K)

We need to send them to oblivion for popularizing the abortion that is paid online

Not even close.

No, that’s Sony
>forcing censorship policies and politics on developers who just want to make games
>retroactively censoring vidya
>hate the wrong kind of “gamers”
>rehash the same game every couple of years and pay off journalists

When sales were poor with the Wii U, thus meaning they didn't always make games just for money, no.
Now, with the Switch selling millions, YES!
>inferior hardware for the 80th time to cut costs
>game library is non existant (2 years in, i've still only bothered to pick up 5 games; mk8 deluxe which came with the system, botw, odyssey, splatoon 2 which ended prematurely like the first game although that time it was cause the wii u was dying, and smash) rest is awful 1st parties that are forgotten after a month, half assed 3rd party ports, and shovelware (i will defend the wii u ports, since nobody bought the wii u versions, 10-15 years from now they'll be hard to find and the wii u eshop will have become an hero by then)
>laggy online (again) that regresses by bringing back friend codes and charging for it, neither of which were on the wii u
>i know i already brought up the hardware, but this bullshit deserves its own segment: 32gb hard drive unless you sacrifice more bing bing wahoo dollars for an sd card
>no proper virtual console, instead we get that subscription where you get 20 or so nes games we've already seen multiple times on vc, still no way to play gamecube unless you buy from price hiked ebay listings or risk your isp cutting the internet down by pirating
>the whole gimmick is thrown out the window after you use it for a few hours; handheld mode has an absolutely laughable battery life, tv mode it still carries over the power of a handheld so you might as well play the 360 since it's about on par with that graphic wise, and tabletop mode is almost unusable since the charging port is on the bottom; the fact that they're coming out with a handheld only version (which it should've been to begin with, but muh innuvation) proves this point further

Attached: Your average Nintendofag.jpg (320x475, 29K)

No Sony is king goblin jew.

No that's a Japanese company. Very few Jews there.
my point is that's a dimwit-type question, w.t.h?

Not the most jewy but they are like the Apple of video games.
>Their consoles have been gimmicks since the Wii
>Their fans claim innovation but they just push trends that have been done to death
>They go after fan made projects and even fucking music
>Worst online service of all consoles

Just hate how Nintendo won't swallow their pride and say. "We have to have an online system similar to Sony and Microsoft. Until then, they are going to alienate newcomers. No voice chat? No internet app, Netflix? Come the fuck on, Nintendo. It's time to get with the times.

Yes and thats why i prefer playstation

The fact that their games never going down in price and I know that they are Jews

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

So...do you live in a timeline where EA doesn't exist?

Evergreen titles vs flavor of the month shovelware.

0 (zero) advertisements in games. They could be much much MUCH worse and get away with it if they chose to. Jews are degenerate, Nintendo makes innocent games for young people and the young at heart. How the fucking fuck do you figure Nintendo are Jews? You’re an edgy under 24 year old fag that’s how. Get fucked.

I concede that they charge too much for controllers and peripherals but you’re a stupid fag and none of those are actual reasons. Also there are no Nintendo “servers” it’s peer to peer. Read up and shut up you ignorant nigger.

Is some jewy stuff

No it isn’t.

Is Mother on the library?

No but they're up there it's hard to dethrone EA though

No, that's still Capcom.

Hi Shigeru

Nope

So the first game is still stuck on the Wii U?

Why do people defend companies when they trample over them outright? Not even Nintendo, but Sony, or Microshit, or the minor companies who cuck out in their own ways. I don't understand why they'd protect the reputation of a mass of jewish businessmen who don't care about anything except the next way to nickel and dime consumers.

In fairness, have you seen Nintendo fans? I'd hate them too.

I know you love copy/pasting this into as many Nintendo threads as you can, so let’s just go through each point one by one
>1.
Strong hardware isn’t needed to make good games. It helps but Nintendo games don’t rely on fancy, hyper realistic graphics to be popular. They've lost a lot of money on the WiiU so it was a smart move for them not to be selling consoles at a loss.
>2.
Sorry you didn’t enjoy those games. Maybe you’d like other Nintendo Switch games like Mario Maker 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Astral Chain, Daemon x Machina, or Animal Crossing. And if you don’t like Switch games, then why did you bother picking up a Switch in the first place?
>3.
Yeah the online can be pretty bad.
>4.
Yeah the Switch has less memory storage, but the games are proportionally smaller too so it’s fine. The PS4 has a 500gb hard drive but most PS4 games are around 50-100gb in size so you’ll probably only be able to fit 10-12 PS4 games on there. The largest first party Nintendo Switch game on my Switch(Smash Ultimate) is about 15gb and you can also archive your save game in the cloud if you don’t want to buy an SD card. Switch games don’t take up too much memory.
(1/2)

Attached: VC loss of interest.jpg (937x254, 102K)

>5.
This is just speculation, but I’m pretty sure Nintendo did the whole “free” NES games via subscription because people were losing interest in the Virtual Console. It was revolutionary when it came out. But judging by pic related, interest was waning and they were probably trying to make up for lost revenue via the subscription. Virtual Console didn’t even have Mario Bros 1 until a YEAR after it launched and Nintendo kept adding more games to it, so they’ll probably do the same for the Switch.
>6.
It doesn’t carry over the graphics of handheld mode to TV mode. It has a higher resolution and better texture filtering on TV mode compared to handheld mode.
The battery life on the Switch is typically 2.5-6hrs depending on what game you’re playing. If you’re out in public and want to charge it, it’d be best to play it with the joycons on the Switch and in your hands. That way, the charging port is open. You’d only really use tabletop mode if you’re trying to show your friends a game.
The Switch Mini isn’t an improvement when it lacks features like being able to remove joycons or play it on TV mode. It’s a cheaper alternative for people who want to play one or two Switch games.
(2/2)

None of those characteristics are inherently jewy per say though, more faggy than anything.

I just want my music back.

Attached: 2bb.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

with exception to the last thing you said, that's jewish as hell but nintendo does literally the exact same thing so they're kinda even.

If you only picked up 5 games, that says more about your taste than Nintendo. You have titles like Octopath Traveler, Super Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Astral Chain is coming in like... a little less than a week I think. Next month is the definitive version of the Dragon Quest, and after that Daemon X Machina.

If you seriously can only find 5 games that can appeal to you, then your taste is either shit or you're a retard who didn't do your research before buying a product.

Bamco did nothing wrong user, but the rest is true.

Utter lies and bullshit.
Rest in peace, Brawl

This

>>No voice chat or achievements/trophies
so you are 8? who care about the noise you make?

The only company that i trust is Bamco, Capcom, Atlus and SEGA.
>Bandai Namco did literally nothing wrong

>Capcom finally comes back the Megaman/Street fighter shit, better than ever.

>Atlus never cancel potentialy game

>SEGA goes to good shit recendly

Yes they have some flaws but its better than:
>Destroying fans creation
>Killing romsides and music extenders
Hell, Sega & Capcom can hire some fans and their games goes perfectly.
Proves the fact that Sonic Mania exists.
While Nintendo, they fuck their followers, no matter.
Fuck Nintendo and their bullshit practices, their only IP that im interested in is Kirby.
Even fucking Satan's name, HAL is better than fucking Nintendo.
>They lisen to fans
>They are honest
>They don't destroy fans shit, except that they didn't know that Nintendo destroys their fanshit.

Nintendo doesn't do any of those, unless you're one of those retards who actually believes the "nintendo rehash" meme.

Spotted the 9 year old fag who got a Switch for his birthday

Only real Jewy thing about them is taking down music on YouTube.
Music alone should not have a price tag.

Sure thing pinko.

Why do snoyfags make so many COPE threads?
Is it because they have no games?

>Just want to listen to music for free like any normal person
>DURR Pinko Commie
I bet you love to suck Jewish cock.

No, just wapanese and dumbly stubborn at that, taking dumb conservative decisions very often. But it's often spurned by a conservative view of game industry. not jewry