Is this a good game for a gum-gumbrain?

Is this a good game for a gum-gumbrain?

Attached: bda21be5a8ee57579356404f61008391.jpg (915x1140, 367K)

Apparently there graphics sell it more than gameplay I heard, so I've avoided it.

There aren't any good OP games. Just daydream about having devil fruit powers and you'll have more fun.

This, One Piece is a top tier manga but the games are all shit and you should just ignore them.

>gum-gumbrain
heh.

>There aren't any good OP games

This. And that includes the Pirate Warrior games, you would need to have literal brain damage to enjoy a muso.

dont play it OP games are bad

Just save your money for Pirate Warriors 4. The musous have been the only good One Piece games since Unlimited Adventure. I’m not even going to touch World Seeker until they discount the complete edition down to like $10. Probably in a couple months

>there will never be a DBFZ/BBTag style One Piece fighting game

Attached: 54f.gif (387x197, 754K)

Manga > Movies > Wano > Anime > Games

>Wano gets its own section
Why?

>Gura-gura fists the air
>cuts your hp bar by a third
pssh, nothin personnel kid

B-but didn’t you like Burning Blood? You didn’t enjoy the complete lack of any attempt at balance? Or the roster that was basically Marineford only?

Attached: 3737448373737.jpg (2560x1920, 1.9M)

based black OP fan

I imagine Whitebeard would be like Potemkin where he's gigantic and slow as shit, but he can't combo well and you have to play mind games to get his huge moves off

Fuck off. It might be fun for a couple of hours just messing around, but I ain't paying fifty bucks for it on Steam

Wano arc has been hyped up for years. The manga and even the anime have lived up to that hype, for once. And it's probably where we get to see all four yonkou fight at once. I'm expecting shanks to show up to kill either Big Mom or Kaidou with Luffy, while Blackbeard pops in to steal either of their devil fruits.

is the game at least fun?

I remember the fishing minigame in the Wii version was top tier

I'd imagine he plays exactly like a grappler. Imagine Android 16 in DBZF but without the air-dunk.

I bought the collectors edition on release. The game might be shit but the Whitebeard figure that came with it was worth it. Shits pretty nice.

>>Shanks is gonna team up with Luffy
>He doesn't know

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 194K)

I'm a big OPfag, literally have the straw hat jolly roger tattooed on my shoulder and own every volume of the manga and I bought it day one and refunded it for being too dull. I wanted it to be good so badly.

>you would need to have literal brain damage to enjoy a muso

Fucking THANK YOU

>Wii version

wut?

Unlimited Adventure. It’s the best One Piece game (though Cruise is basically the same, but didn’t come to the US). Every Unlimited/open world whatever OP since has been a pale imitation. Still upset that World Red was such a massive downgrade

What are the chances that One Piece FighterZ could become a thing?

>Based
Red World ain't half bad if you can find it for cheap.

Almost zero. There’s too many characters to make a roster that everyone would be happy with and everyone has such wildly different fighting styles that working it all out would be a chore. Not to mention how a lot of the characters vary in size by a wide margin so that would make balancing weird too.

It's a 50/50. Blackbeard and Shanks go way back but Luffy is a strong contender to the throne, and we don't even know if Shanks is aiming to aid Luffy to the goal of Pirate King or if he plans to backstab him.

here's what I came up with, still missing some pretty big ones but gotta be realistic.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1200x675, 699K)

I doubt that Shanks would just give him the title of Pirate King without challenging him and his crew to make sure they have what it takes.

Snakeman is an asspull

What do you mean you don't like O MY RAYLEIGH FLASHBACK, user?

Get mad.

Compared to a regular game id give it a 5/10 failing grade
Compared to other anime games, id give it a 7/10
Still pretty shitty. But, jumping around like va monkey is entertaining.

Pretty bad when this is the only good game to come out of the one piece ip

Attached: s94d378248b43a4f19932e72ba8a2553a.jpg (512x381, 57K)