HE IS THE GAME DUDE

HE IS THE GAME DUDE

Attached: THE GAME DUDE.png (640x480, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09KP-Fj3Y9M
youtube.com/watch?v=KZBJl4QARlc#t=228
universe-of-smash-bros-lawl.fandom.com/wiki/Game_Dude
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE IS SO RUDE
HE IS A GAMER WITH A BAD ATTITUDE

HE IS SO RUDE

HE FLEES THE COUNTRY WHEN HIS COURT CASE IS DUE

HE STALKS HIS EX-GF PAST CURFEW

>AS THE NERD WOULD SAY, "WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"
>*flees the country to avoid jailtime*

Attached: ntsk.gif (320x320, 157K)

good shit

Attached: kek.jpg (252x250, 7K)

Sup Chillindude, how's blue fox?

Attached: di4ufaef.png (750x400, 111K)

Someone post his 2 hour dino toy video about him getting cucked by his ex.

HE STALKS THE GIRLS THAT WOULD MAKE KIND OF SCARED

Leffen looks like an actual goblin

youtube.com/watch?v=09KP-Fj3Y9M

5-0

NOOOOOO SHUT UP ONLY AMERICANS LOOK LIKE MUTTS EUROPEANS ARE BETTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE A HUMAN BEING MADE THIS, APPROVED IT, AND POSTED IT ONLINE!

Attached: 1565921459841.jpg (1024x732, 82K)

Fuck, this can't be real

>2 hours long
Whatever happened to him? Did he an hero or something?

Attached: 1565060200881m.jpg (1024x885, 97K)

BOTW is one of those shitty games, lost in the ocean of shitty games, that fulfill its purpose of being a shitty game.

Attached: gd.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I think hes back in Canada. He obsessively edits his Encyclopedia Dramatica page so he is still alive.

he fled the country, vanished for a few years and showed up in some low budget movie

He is the Game Dude He can't take a clue
He is the psycho who is gonna stalk you
He'll show up places you don't want him to be
He'll hide in your bushes and harass your family
He is the Game Dude He's drowning in booze
He is the psycho with nothing to loose
He is persistent, for all that it's worth
He is full of rage from being circumcised at birth

Respect your elders

When he went to court on the stalking/harrassment charges, he made graphs proving his innocence using Pacman and other video game references to prove he wasnt stalking his ex.

Is he still mad that his parents has his penis circumcised?

Does he still maintain an online presence? Is he still a bitter incel with dino toys?

>Moose shit
He has to keep it local for his fellow Canadians

It loops five minutes in, right? Right?

Attached: 1560649338470.gif (512x512, 263K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KZBJl4QARlc#t=228

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1545859089178.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Does he still tug at night?

Attached: TLCF-kit.jpg (1777x1333, 285K)

>linking to an actual pedo unfunny nigger faggot
kys reddit.

Dont we all?

Those are just words

Your post was 80% memes. Please think next time before posting and please acknowledge the thick irony.

I think he learned his lesson. His only presence is the ED article.

kys tranny

buzzwords vs buzzwords

dilate vs 41% which do you pick

Where were you when he got in?
universe-of-smash-bros-lawl.fandom.com/wiki/Game_Dude

Attached: game dude.png (960x671, 126K)

Dilate, then join the 41%

Attached: DOYOUEVENKNOW.jpg (1277x718, 92K)

dilate zoomdoomboomer and go back to plebbitera with the CUTE and FUNNY trannies who cope and seethe with the incels

mickey mouse

Attached: Mickey Mousecapade (U).png (256x240, 4K)

I thought I recognize some of the places in his weird night walk/ yelling at cop cars videos. Where in Canada was he?

did youtube take down his music videos?

This thread is a bunch of poopy-ass drippings covered in semen!

TWO CATS
WHY NOT THREE
GEEZ GAME DESIGNERS

Is the William Defoe picture the new Mask posting?

Attached: 1374781357266.png (543x415, 292K)

I just feel bad for this guy whenever he's brought up.

yeah I'm thinking this tranny is cracking up, 41% time soon

His last upload was a video of him hanging around some crack stacks in detroit with an airsoft gun "looking to start some shit"

>fixing penis

Attached: 1407993163616.gif (400x227, 944K)

WELL I'LL BE
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERY WORD IN THE TITLE START WITH A B

>James Rolfe is stuck shitting out soulless AVGN episodes to earn money for his owners
>game dude is mentally ill and fucked up his life
>Chris bores has a successful toy review channel

Irate Gamer wins in the end

Attached: bores.png (505x281, 60K)

>THE GAME
FUCK YOU

>Liking Chris "people only ask me for directions" Bores solely because he likes le epic orange man

If you disregard the fact they are all man children, then you are correct.

Chris Bores has soul

Attached: Irate_Gamer_-_JewWario_Respect.jpg (895x721, 107K)

>For me, it's Brutalmoose

Attached: gigga.jpg (859x960, 224K)

Is this autism?

I loved Game Dude, and thought he was a fantastic parody of AVGN. I wonder if he still would've flipped out had he not been so underrated by the average pleb.

I PISSED A CACTUS OUT OF MY DICK

I know an self-identified "incel" who has similar physical characteristics, and is also obsessed with the fact that he was circumcised. I know he spent years wearing some weird artificial foreskin when he slept, and claimed it was changing him in to some kind of alpha version of himself. He also seems capable of creepy incel rage, so I keep my distance.

I don't believe you.

Based Bores

Man, I am circumcised and I don't get angry about it. And it's not like I at a baby age could have kungfu'd parents to put a stop to it or anything so it is really dumb to get angry about it.

Why? What am I saying that's so hard to believe?

Same. I guess what I'm saying is there might be some link with obsessing over and being angry about your circumcision, and being a creepy fuck.

cutfags coping so hard
"I didn't have a choice so there's no point being upset that my body was permanently damaged" lmao

Oh boy, we have a live one here. Please get help.

Probably want to blame their own lackluster love/sex life or other sexual frustration on it. They need to find SOMETHING to blame, like how politicians will blame vidya for violence, and SJWs blame vidya for rape.

I'm uncut, I'm just laughing at burgers for defending such a barbaric practice because the alternative requires cultural change

>I'm just laughing
You sure are.

You think I'm defending it, because I'm not a psycho who wears a fake foreskin, and has incel-rage about it? Are you stupid or what?

I am, it's funny how mad cutfags get when their inferiority is pointed out

I don't think you really think it's funny. I think you're just trying to feel you're above others as a way to run away from your own insecurities. For all the time you have to "laugh", you could be flexing your supposed superior dick on many women at a time! But it is your life and none of my concern.

You are most definitely circumcised yourself, and seem disturbed. You were triggered, because we were saying there's no sense being a creepy incel retard who rages about his circumcision. It's as if you're that kind of person, and you took offense to the criticism.

the artificial foreskin

And by yours, you're a big 'tard

based bores dropping deathpills

I have an uncut dick and so does my boyfriend, that's an awful lot of projection you've both got there lmao

Look it up. There are whole online communities who are in to that shit. They think not having a foreskin makes them more insecure, and that having their dick-head covered will heal their psyche. I don't think it's a worthless hypothesis or anything, but the people who are in to it are obsessive weirdos whose lack of foreskin is the tip of the iceburg of their psychological problems, pun intended.

>being an actual gayfag
hurf durf fags get off mah vidya

I was about to say something.
The two primary reasons that people pay attention to something is either because they are interested in it and want it, or because they see it as a possible threat.
And I doubt you're gay for us -- which is what I was gonna say until you brought up your boyfriend. I don't wonder if you really like your boyfriend, and I doubt he wonders, either. What I do wonder is if you are a closet psychopath on the verge of a potential raging incident like what's been happening for about 200 times this year already.

It's almost like genital mutilation fucks you up on more than just a surface level.

Oh, you're a homosexual. Makes sense now.

he is the game mutt

The foreskin protects the head of your penis and keeps it moist (cut heads get dry and have cracked skin). So using an artificial foreskin makes sense for the sake of keeping the head of your dick nurtured

It very well may imo, but it doesn't cause people to become creepy incels who wear fake foreskins, or it wouldn't just happen to a small group of weirdos.

Such a blatant fucking ripoff of AVGN
I wonder if anybody ever actually liked him

Canadians arent mutts yet dumbass.

Is Barbie a shitty game.

It's a parody, little buddy.

>The Phantom Pain-is

Attached: 1499620608545.jpg (323x412, 40K)

looks like a mutt to me buddy

yeah some of the insecure cuttys are weird. me and my gf's dicks are intact and we both have the same response to cuttys - we can cut ourselves anytime, there's a reason we don't. you however are fucked

this user sounds like he has a good answer, better than you slinging around incel over and over

-the best metal gear game

Well no one claimed you were smart so to help you cope, we'll say he is a mutt. Feel better?

>James
>manchild
nice cope

I watched a thing with psychicpebbles and he started doing a nostalgia critic impersonation and screeched and said "BLACK GUY, WOMAN, GET IN HERE! I'VE SEEN AN IRREGULARITY!" It made me laugh

kek good stuff

T. Man baby

t. mutt

>when you can visually verify the autism on Yea Forums

t. t.poster

Lol you're a faggot who fucks trannies. Your mind is fucked, and you take pride in your penis being intact?

Yeah this place is nothing but buzzwords and old memes. Than again Yea Forums was never good.

stay mad cutty

Amazing taste my friend.

Attached: 1558629521124.gif (360x203, 3.46M)

this is that shitskin that got BTFO by leffen right?

that is a cused image

based

Attached: 1562200810599.jpg (259x567, 72K)

ew don't post that nigger