Which Ganondorf is the best Ganondorf?

Which Ganondorf is the best Ganondorf?

Attached: ganondorftp.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksHrg_tSGqw
youtube.com/watch?v=HX4ol0Uo6Tc&t=1m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My favorite Ganondorf.
Your favorite Ganondorf is the worst Ganondorf.

Fuck your favorite Ganondorf. My favorite Ganondorf is much better than your favorite Ganondorf.

Attached: 1383429807268.jpg (1200x919, 387K)

The one with the biggest cock

Wind Waker

I think all ganondorfs are for idiots but I will not cite what I like to enjoy the immunity this position creates.

Your favorite Link is also not as good as my favorite Link.

Attached: 1388798778050.jpg (672x658, 131K)

Kino.

Attached: ganondorfdeath.png (1378x714, 625K)

Yeah well fuck you faggot

TP, he didn't waste your time like WW Dorf.

Oot

His appearance at all was a waste of time. Zant and the Twilight revenge plot against Hyrule was more interesting than Ganondorf. His appearance felt like a forced thing just to check a box of what's necessary for a Zelda game (not the only franchise game that does it), which normally isn't a problem in a relatively-plotless 2D Zelda game but it kinda drags down the plotty TP.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Calamity Ganon™ was disappointing as fuck.

Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf is the best. This is fact. His design is too good for any canon appearances.

>His appearance felt like a forced thing just to check a box of what's necessary for a Zelda game
Nah if you didn't shit your pants during his reveal cutscene you weren't paying attention
youtube.com/watch?v=ksHrg_tSGqw

This one

Attached: game over.jpg (350x264, 8K)

might be the new one in a few years
TP had the best boss battle but WW had the smartest and best character

that's not gannondorf though

German OoT Ganondorf.
In the German localization of the game it is implied that he wanted Epona as a fuck present for his own steed.

>WW had the smartest and best character
Nigga got his shit done in by two children... AGAIN

Wind Waker Ganondorf was the best written character. He seemed to have actual motivation and character compared to the others. He seemed tired... weary... just trying to do the best for his people but had gone too far before he might have realized what he'd done

you just posted it
desu the horse battle against ganon was my favorite part of the battle.
demise was also actually pretty fun, i like how everytime you jump to give him the final blow a lightning hits your sword.

Attached: 1565896722255.jpg (367x446, 41K)

what a fucking chad, goddamn.

Attached: 322424.jpg (474x266, 14K)

the answer is WW Gannondorf

He's the most compelling in wind waker but that really isn't saying much considering in every game he is literally just the evil man link and zelda have to stop.

What's your point? Ganondorf loses to children or teenagers in every single zelda game.

>just trying to do the best for his people but had gone too far before he might have realized what he'd done
Ocarina of Time user, plus the intro already spells it out that he's a monster.

Fair point. Still refreshing though. Probably perfect for the series. I dont think anyone likes Zelda because of its deep characters - when they go just a bit deeper than normal, it's awesome. I imagine they could go too deep and itd be annoying. WW Ganondorf was a sweet alot.

I played TP up to where I had to gather the mirror shards and then dropped it, this was several years ago
I want to watch this video/cutscene but feel like I shouldn't
what should I do

>What's your point?
He wasn't smarter. Unlike TP Link who never got his shit kicked by Link with an MS, WW did and had knowledge of what they were capable of and still lost.

>what should I do
Time to bust out that gamecube.

If you made it to the mirror shards then you already watched that cutscene (unless you skipped it)

I have it on wii and my gamecube doesn't even work anymore
more importantly I don't want to actually play it, I just want to watch the cutscene

Which Ganondorf has canonically fucked Zelda?

I think OoT Ganondorf works pretty well despite arguably being the most generic version of him. The idea that ganondorf won and link is the last hope that has to somehow save an already conquered kingdom was a fun idea. In the other games involving ganondorf the story is generally about stopping him before he can conquer everything, which can definitely be fun, but somehow the setting isn't quite as interesting as OoT.

I got to the point where I had to collect them
I don't remember ever seeing ganon

I have no opinion on your taste in vidya, but I believe you let other men have sex with your significant other

This one

Attached: Oracle Ganondorf.png (338x600, 203K)

This Ganondorf is my favorite.

Attached: prince link.jpg (500x828, 107K)

Demise’s fight is seriously underrated just because it’s in Skyward Sword

>I just want to watch the cutscene
Then watch it.

I appreciated the attempt at making ganondorf more complex. It's too bad they don't care about it anymore.

After you beat Arbiter's Grounds (the desert dungeon), you reach the mirror only to find it's broken. The sages appear and go on a spiel about how Zant's power actually came from him.

I think in this instance it really doesn't matter how smart ganondorf is. He's fated to lose to the hero of time over and over because that's the type of story this is. Only reason he "won" before WW is link didn't show up.

>Demise’s fight is seriously underrated just because it’s in Skyward Sword
Nah, it's because it's a pretty boring fight compared to TP or WW. You're just tossing lighting back at him unlike in TP where you're literally overpowering him through your raw strength.

Dragmire is so badass I wish it was my name

>Only reason he "won" before WW is link didn't show up.
Worst for him was he didn't win that super special kingdom: they literally had it broke it as a "fuck you now nobody can have it" moment.

Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker. The surprisingly brilliant, ruthless upstart conqueror who has caused personal pain to Link and seems like a confident yet furious superpower. The half-crazed, vengeful yet melancholy legend who hates that a world other than his can exist and tries to make excuses for what made him that way, and whose fixation on the old world has made him lose sight of his true goal. Those are the quintessential depictions of Ganondorf, and it's fitting that one directly builds off the other.

They have the best boss fights too.

Attached: Wind Waker Ganon.jpg (1024x576, 207K)

>The surprisingly brilliant, ruthless upstart conqueror
If he was brilliant, he wouldn't have gotten himself caught by two children.

Attached: 1562179000147.png (849x430, 248K)

I'll dump this in acknowledgement that WW is the best but TP gets way more hate than he should.

Attached: 000.jpg (450x670, 123K)

Attached: 002.jpg (450x670, 126K)

is twilight princess any good? i just beat the goron part, and havent enjoyed any of the game up to this point

Attached: 003.jpg (450x670, 98K)

>muh children
Why do you keep going on about this? Even if they're children they're still the only threats to ganondorf. This is proven each time he's in a zelda game.

Attached: 004.jpg (450x670, 25K)

Attached: 006.jpg (450x670, 130K)

Attached: 007.jpg (450x670, 119K)

It's very ho hum. I finished the game for midna and was pleasantly surprised about her at the end.

Attached: 008.jpg (450x670, 85K)

You think they could have used a dumber fucking font?

Attached: 009.jpg (450x670, 130K)

Attached: 010.jpg (450x670, 136K)

If the main thing you hate about it is the Shadow Insect segments, there's only 1 more of those.
But if you haven't enjoyed any of it, you probably won't like the rest of it either.

Attached: 011.jpg (450x670, 96K)

Attached: 012.jpg (450x670, 133K)

Attached: 013.jpg (450x670, 136K)

Attached: 014.jpg (450x670, 90K)

Attached: 015.jpg (450x670, 143K)

I like the idea of a melancholy ganondorf watching himself be defeated by the hero over and over in different times.

Attached: 016.jpg (450x670, 147K)

This comic provides an different interpretation of WW Ganondorf than mine, but it's so well done I post it anyway

Attached: 017.jpg (450x670, 179K)

Attached: 018.jpg (450x670, 134K)

>Why do you keep going on about this
Dude isn't a genius, it's that everyone else is incompetent as fuck.

Attached: 019.jpg (450x670, 129K)

Attached: 020.jpg (450x670, 139K)

Attached: 021.jpg (450x670, 169K)

Okay? Welcome to the universe of zelda games. They're about the most generic a fantasy setting can be and most of them are still very good.

Attached: 022.jpg (450x670, 125K)

Attached: 023.jpg (450x670, 163K)

Attached: 024.jpg (450x670, 167K)

Ganondorf is cool and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: 025.jpg (450x670, 151K)

Attached: 026.jpg (450x670, 107K)

Attached: 027.jpg (450x670, 96K)

Attached: 028.jpg (450x670, 129K)

Attached: 029.jpg (450x670, 161K)

I wonder if Ganondorf is lonely T_T.

Attached: 030.jpg (450x670, 156K)

Attached: 031.jpg (450x670, 144K)

Attached: 032.jpg (450x670, 157K)

Attached: 033.jpg (450x670, 157K)

Attached: 034.jpg (450x670, 187K)

They're all good but they had different strengths.

Twilight princess had the best final boss and tone
WW had the best world building around him and buildup/antagonism
OOT had the best introduction

If I had to pick a best it would be WW because his introduction is second best and his final fight is second best.

Attached: 035.jpg (450x670, 190K)

That's a good fucking series.

Attached: 036.jpg (450x670, 174K)

He didn't get caught by two children; he managed to manipulate them to his benefit, and it even worked to make the Master Sword, the surprise safeguard that would have stopped him, a non-factor.

mind telling a nigga what it is

The only problem with TP is that it makes his conflict with Link feel so unimportant. He goes on about Midna and only pays Link any mind once she's gone and doesn't seem to take him seriously until he has the sword in his chest

Attached: 037.jpg (450x670, 146K)

Attached: 038.jpg (450x670, 141K)

I like that ganondorf is kind of a classy villain. He probably should have just chopped tetra into little pieces.

Attached: 039.jpg (450x670, 137K)

Unrelated fallacy, fag.

Attached: 040.jpg (450x670, 159K)

which ganondorf had the best final dungeon though, from what I remember wind waker was just fighting four bosses then fighting puppet ganon

Attached: 041.jpg (450x670, 141K)

Attached: 042.jpg (450x670, 179K)

OoT had the best gameplay wise, but I love the atmosphere of the deserted Hyrule Castle, this playing softly with Ganon's theme mixed in at the end, ensuring you know what's coming

youtube.com/watch?v=HX4ol0Uo6Tc&t=1m32s

Attached: 043.jpg (450x670, 160K)

OoT followed by TP.

OoT is the 6 mini challenges based on the 6 dealies follower by a short ascent
WW is the 4 bosses followed by a short maze
TP is hyrule castle right after the twilight castle?
I guess TP just for not making me do the same puzzles/bosses again

Attached: 044.jpg (450x670, 107K)

Attached: 045.jpg (450x670, 20K)

>ctrl + f
>warriors 1 of 1

/thread.

Truly a man of culture and class.

Attached: 1493241391953.jpg (626x667, 69K)

Attached: 046.jpg (450x670, 62K)

I like TWW's the most. There's just something so cool and surreal about those boss rematches, plus I always just love boss refights in general (although it would've been better if they were tougher the second time)

I use the WW Robes

Attached: 047.jpg (450x670, 139K)

Attached: 048.jpg (450x670, 144K)

>which ganondorf had the best final dungeon though
Twilight Princess

I would say Breath of the Wild, but that's Calamity Ganon and not Ganondorf.

Attached: 049.jpg (450x670, 151K)

Front Mission: Dog Life & Dog Style
It'a five parts of interconnecting stories.
It has mecha and other shit.

Attached: 050.jpg (450x670, 157K)

And that's the end

Attached: 051.jpg (450x670, 53K)

KINO!!!

Design: OoT
Characterization: WW

Was he going to fuck that midna

Midna is fun and cute and should be in another zelda game.

Thanks

Wait hold the fuck on. Am I reading this right and tp link is WW ganondorf or have I gone senile?

>SMash forgets the mullet
Even when Sakurai gets something right he fucks it up

Nobody shit their pants because everyone was expecting Nintendo to pull that garbage

It's just tying the stories together with him having dreams about WW Link

The ones that don’t have Ganon.

How did you even manage to reach that conclusion?

It could be worse

Attached: ganon font.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

This honestly

Calamity Ganon was so disappointing

Fucking this
His appearance in TP was anti climatic. In OoT or WW you see Ganondorf for the first time early in the game, there's no way you can even fight this guy. For TP you meet him for the first time at the very end of the game, and you fight him four times in a row and beat his ass... wow.

Attached: file.png (480x360, 137K)

My favorite is Twilight Princess Ganondorf. Wind Waker is second since he showed his more human side by telling about how he envied the wind that blew in Hyrule because the wind in his homeland brought only destruction and misery.

When's the next Zelda game?

>He's fated to lose to the hero of time over and over
>What is the Fallen Hero Timeline

Ganondorf still loses in that timeline constantly so I'm really not sure why you think that was a good point.

>that picture
Speaking of shoehorning in the iconic villain for no good reason.

Zelda games are for onions faggots that wanna play a skinny faggot cuck elf who fights the same turbo cucklord in every story. Literally cancer and I laugh at the pure shit they consume and beg for.

Attached: 1565792093600.jpg (369x336, 18K)

The entire point of that timeline is that Ganondorf beats the Hero of Time and is defeated by the Sages instead
It shows it is possible for Ganon to beat the Hero, he just doesn't in WW because he sucks

OOT was best design wise.
WW was best story wise.
TP was the best battle wise.

That's cus that Ganondorf never faced Link before. He was arrogant, much like OoT Ganondorf was. He didn't believe he could lose to a boy.

This one

Attached: el grande padre de ganondorf.png (336x188, 128K)

Imagine be so pussy you die and stay dead like the Faggotdorfs from the adult and child timeline

Attached: Ganon_OoX.png (281x326, 124K)

BOTW's ganon was so sick

>the ones
>plural
There's only 1 game where Ganondorf appears but he never goes Ganon

That was the worst Ganon. He had no personality at all, he’s just a generic rampaging monster. Hopefully BOTW 2 actually gives mummy Gannondorf some charisma.

Ganon's win there basically breaks all logic and reason in the Zelda timeline, so the universe has to bend over backward to BS a way for him to lose. Really though, OoT was a terrible game to pull a "hero loses" divergent timeline with, and it's a bad idea in general.

That's the fucking point. He is all malice.

At least it's not Comic Sans

I think Zelda just has a vast multiverse with a lot of timelines and we only have 3 because it's easier and funnier that way. Sure, Ganondorf could have won in (let's say) TP, but unless Nintendo wants a game based on Link beating a Ganondorf that killed TP Link and Midna thousands years before we will never explore that timeline, they just stick with the basic 3 (and the only reason they even bothered with more than 2 is because they had no option considering how Ocarina of Time is ALTTP's past but without Link saving Hyrule from Ganon in the final battle)

this shit is so gay

It's literally Ganondorf' hatred and rage leaking out his corpse in the deeps of Hyrule Castle, I'm pretty sure making it a mindless beast that only seeks destruction was the idea, like in the Oracles games. Now if BotW2's Ganondorf has no personality as well I call that bullshit

They already tried to retcon OoT's connection to ALttP with FSA. It'd have been wiser to do so, since ALttP's backstory made no sense with several elements of Ocarina of Time.

>having to use lighting to win
I just beat demise's ass with the master sword like every other ganon. he's pretty fun if you don't cheese him with skyward strikes.
Anyway aLttP Ganon is best Ganon.

I always thought it was more of a "the hero fails" rather than ganon beats the hero.
Like the first time you become adult link, you can't actually beat the game since you can't get into the spirit temple, so you have to go back to being a child at least once. The hero fails timeline is actually the one link first visits as an adult where he beats 3-4 temples then goes back to being a kid since he can't progress further. If ocarina time travel was like trunk's time machine in DBZ, then this would create a timeline where the hero never beats ganon at all, and apparently somehow the sages managed it without him.

FSA would work even worse than OoT as an ALTTP prequel, and what's with this ALTTP's backstory makes no sense with OoT meme? I'm sick of it

Warriors doesn't have a single good design. It's all cliche as fuck anime trash.

That... actually makes a lot of sense
>right after obtain the 3 spiritual stones Link time travels, creating a future where he can't win because he never cleared the first half of the Spirit Temple. He has to undo the time travel and make another world after clear the temple (fallen timeline)
>Link progresses in the past and time travels again, creating a future where he can assault Ganon Castle and defeat Ganondorf (adult timeline)
>Zelda makes Link time travel again and sends him to before they even meet for first time, Ganondorf is defeated before he can even touch the Triforce

Attached: ganon CS.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

how does it break logic and reason? he defeats link so the gods flood hyrule to prevent him from causing more destruction, and is eventually defeated by another reincarnation of link.

No but then you think about how he handled Hyrule and his people while they were under his control than realize he's completely full of shit. He unloaded his cock all over Hyrule for 7 fucking years and left his people in their desert shithole to rot or enslaved them in suits of armor.

fucking noice
I love front mission

Attached: 8.jpg (728x1053, 142K)

WW Ganon is overplayed, OoT Ganondorf is a god-tier kichikuou

I think he means Link always ALWAYS wins so Ganon suddenly winning one of the dozens times he has fight Link feels out of place.

whichever you decide honey

For me, you are the best Ganondorf

So what happened to the Four Sword in BotW?

HW Ganondorf is more extreme than OoT Dorf with how much crazy shit he pulls.
>people are so sick of him, they seal his power away in four different points in space and time
>can only exist as a weak Ganon-shaped spirit
>convinces Cia to start a war to invade Hyrule in all eras to claim his power, because that would totally make Link want to bone her
>eventually this escalates so hard, Link has to pull out the master sword, which acted as the final seal
>when they're done with Cia, Ganon reincarnates himself and goes straight to business
>amasses an army and defeats all of Lana's contrived bullshit for the Triforce of Power
>then he bumrushes Hyrule Castle with his army, where he wrecks Link and Zelda and assembles the full Triforce
It felt kinda stupid that he still lost after all that.

Attached: g.jpg (556x135, 27K)

Majora's Mask

Attached: beautiful.jpg (159x220, 14K)

Demise retroactively makes Ganondorf a weaker character, particularly the Wind Waker version. Ganondorf being forced to be generically evil because a curse from eons ago takes away some of the charm of it.

Wind Waker has is my favorite Ganondorf characterwise, as for design wise its a tough call. OoT, HW, and WW all have their pros and cons in the design. I can safely say that TP Dorf is by far my least favorite.

Attached: ganondorf.jpg (825x790, 84K)

s o y

>oh shit they are right I look like a retard now..! Thank god I can use le epic meme buzzword to save face!

I was 15 when Twilight Princess came out. I had my shit under control by that point.

Hyrule Historia explicitly states that Link battles Ganon and loses.

>Demise retroactively makes Ganondorf a weaker character

this. what the actual fuck was nontendo thinking with skyward sword? ss should be wiped from history and this timeline nonsense is dumb too

>Hyrule Historia explicitly states that Link battles Ganon and loses.

not him but thats fucking stupid. why is this a thing?

FSA had a new Ganon (who wasn't the hyper competent badass from OoT), a noted line of knights, and at the end he's sealed in the Four Sword. The GBA version of ALttP features a bonus dungeon featuring the Four Sword, which has been moved to the Sacred Realm/Dark World and split apart. Additional measures were apparently taken to prevent another "Dark Link in FSA's opening" scenario, but in Hyrule's arrogance it never believed Ganon could break the sword's seal himself, thus being free in the Sacred Realm. There are quite a few unused lines of dialogue further establishing a connection in the game's data, and the Legends Alliance forums did a good job tackling and translating them years ago.

Ocarina of Time is a game explicitly about the Hero of Time, who is the key figure people big and small throughout the entire country meet, interact with, and depend on, and most people don't even know the Sages exist as Sages. The Master Sword is actually found and wielded -- before a single Sage even awakens at that -- and the Sages only bother to seal Ganon at the end because he turns out to be immortal. Most importantly, Ganondorf actually succeeds in conquering Hyrule and rules it for seven years, and the Triforce is split between three people for most of the game and still is in the ending. Nearly every connection to ALttP is shot.

>Great Flood
Wrong timeline. Anyway, there's basically no way Ganondorf could be defeated in Ocarina of Time if he triumphed over Link and got the full Triforce: The Hylian military has been annihilated with no survivors (except for the Poe Salesman, who likes Ganon) for seven years; Zelda would still be imprisoned (and probably killed too, just like with Link); Ganon would be more powerful than ever and have obtained a "True Force" wish in the Light World, so nothing could potentially screw him over on that front; and the Sages were absolutely terrified of facing Ganon without all seven of them and Link on their side. Furthermore, in The Wind Waker's backstory, Ganondorf with only the Triforce of Power faces the Sages, who are prepared and have the entire military of the rebuilt Hyrule on their side, and Ganondorf still wins. The Decline Timeline not immediately ending with Ganondorf ruling the world thus makes absolutely no sense. That is how Ganon winning in OoT breaks all logic and reason within the series' timeline.

>The GBA version of ALttP features a bonus dungeon featuring the Four Sword, which has been moved to the Sacred Realm/Dark World and split apart.

Does this extra dungeon make the GBA version of ALttP worth playing?

Fuck you, the first time I beat him down regularly until he charged his sword. Seeing him do that and then doing it yourself is adrenaline pumping as FUCK.

The only Ganondorf who actually managed to keep winning.

Attached: Ganondorf_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (421x655, 351K)

So if TP Link is really a blood descendant of the Hero of Time, who did OOT Link shack up with?

Probably Malon, seeing as how TP Link is a helper at a farm.

The first form was pretty good desu

i did the biggoron sword quest for the first time and finding out that the guy you get the mushroom from is gone and turned into a stalfos when you go back really hit me hard for some reason. also the kokiri that tells you that was way too cuntish about it for some reason

Based