Is the pro controller worth it or are those powerA controllers just as good?

Is the pro controller worth it or are those powerA controllers just as good?

Attached: 5748618_sd.jpg (2121x1474, 213K)

It's shit

Its 59 bucks at wal mart.

Just get a 8bitdo SN30 Pro+. It's cheaper, has a decent DPad, and does everything the pro controller does but Amiibo reading.

50, excuse me.

pretty much this, you can remap and adjust shit on your pc too

Left and right bumpers are pretty shity when you want to hold them,even if you push them down it won't register sometimes so you have to be very forceful with them. If you want better d-pad then order the super smash version of it,default and splatoon comes with faulty dpad. Honestly I got used to the R and L buttons being shit so it doesn't bother me much.
Rest feels alright,had no issue with analog stick or anything else really. The buttons feel especially good.

Attached: 1498023246632.png (473x462, 142K)

50 bucks, scuse me.

Im really wary of third party stuff.

Is that the power A or pro controller youre talking about?

8bitdo is pretty much the best you can get from a 3rd party, do your research you nutcase

Pro controller,forgot to mention. I never tried anything else other than that for switch. Its infinitely better than joycons but has some issues aswell.

3rd party controllers are shit. I've TRIED THEM ALL. Pro is your best choice.
They are cheap pieces of shit
8bitdo is also shit but not as shit

I have the controller. It feels miles better than the joycon controller thing using that plastic base. Only downsides are the D-Pad being kinda stiff and the +, -, home and screenshot buttons being minuscule.

>xenoblade controller is limited
Should have bought 2, they look nice but my current one is having slight problems with the LR buttons and it worries me. Fuck limited editions, people selling this shit for 100 dollars need to get shot

Attached: 1534745078042.jpg (710x750, 73K)

I don't mind it but mine started drifting downwards which sucks

I love mine, but the rings on the joystick are beginning to wear in some places. As others have said the d pad isn't the greatest but if you don't plan to use it for anything, it doesn't matter how good it bad it is. One thing I haven't seen mentioned yet is it's great battery life. I don't need to charge it much and holding it feels great.

PowerA is just as good, though both controllers have a shit D-Pad, which is infuriating because Nintendo practically fucking invented the D-Pad.

Its good if your joycons are drifting and to use it for Steam as well, I have been playing Sekiro with this, its fine

this is the first time I hear about pro controllers drifting

that controller got meme'd, just buy a normal pro controller, the new ones are the same updated version the xb2 controllers are

Fucking thing can't turn on the console. So if I want to use it, I turn on a proper controller, navigate to the controller pairing screen, disable the first controller and activate the 8bitdo controller. What the fuck? Am I just retarded?

I beleive this one has gyroscope, you really should check that.

Ok 8bitdo shill.

Actually, don't buy it user.

Buy the original one or a PowerA.

The PowerA gamecube controller is the best, in my opinion. 4 shoulder buttons, and the Big A button, make it super natural to play on, and not just for Smash. It makes button identities really key. Pro controller is honestly trash in comparison.

>we live with a generation of people who are too lazy to get up off their asses to turn on their game consoles themselves

Attached: be8.gif (500x359, 598K)

Do you press the power button on your TV or use the remote faggot?

Nah dude. The problem is that I have to turn on / turn off an intermediary controller every time I want to use this one.

Same here, it goes away sometimes, but it's there more often than not. Kinda considering sending it to Nintendo to get ir repaired, but it kind of seems like too much of a hassle. I guess I could a new stick and change it myself, but I'm too scared of fucking something up.

Please show me how you turn on a switch in the dock

Yes

No you don't. Turn on your console, turn on your controller. The Switch has a physical power button that you can press and so long as your 8bitdo is still paired with the switch it will connect when you turn it on.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.purch.com%2Fnintendo-switch%2Fw%2F755%2FaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9 (755x472, 56K)