What's the next game you hope Rockstar releases first?

What's the next game you hope Rockstar releases first?

>Max Payne 4 (my vote)
>Bully 2
>GTA VI
>RDR 1 Remaster (pc and new gen consoles)
>other?

Attached: hrs156.jpg (457x370, 18K)

Agent because I kinda like the spy theme

GTA VR psvr exclusive

GTA VIce City

I found vice city such a souless game, i couldn't even finish it.
Even Vice city stories was better, imo

Bully 2. MP4 would be cool too, but as for the other stuff, we have a million GTA games, and I don't think RDR1 needs a remaster. It plays perfectly fine still. It's only its looks/performance that are dated, but that's basically fixed if you own an Xbone X, at least

Payne doesn't need any more fucking romps, he's been getting pulled back in for nothing since 2

not based

Based

RDR2 PC

Bully 2 i want to beat up dudes and get with Nerdy freaky chicks and do all sorts of tomfoolery

a third person action game based on an amalgamation of movies

I just want the location and aesthetic of it. New story and characters of course.

Manhunt 3

The Warriors™ Movie game 2

Attached: going faggot.jpg (852x480, 17K)

Midnight Club you dumb asshole

Hopefully nothing.These faggots aren't going to put out an original game ever again.

I just want the fucking RDO summer update holy fucking shit we've been waiting for 5 years now WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GODDAMN SUMMER UPDATE ROCKSTAR?! WHERE THE FUCK IS IT YOU PROMISED WE WOULD GET IT DURING SUMMER NOW ITS FUCKING WINTER FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR YO ULIED TO USE YO FUCKING LIEEED!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I hope they don't make a Max Payne 4, his story is over. He literally walked off into the sunset to start his retirement.

Table Tennis 2

really though, Bully 2

what about a prequel?

Bully 2
Never ever