Amidst the hype surrounding Cyberpunk people have been replaying Witcher 3. So how is your replay going? What build...

Amidst the hype surrounding Cyberpunk people have been replaying Witcher 3. So how is your replay going? What build? What mods/reshades?
Yen>Triss
I love this game and Im looking forward to 2077.

Attached: erab0mU.jpg (2712x1526, 583K)

I tried to play it for the first time a while ago. I got bored of the combat just after Velen so I restarted and installed the enhanced edition combat mod but that is a bit shit too so I've just given up

After playing rdr2 this game feels so bad.

That game sucks dick

thats a shame.

Was actually hoping for an individual reply rather than one with these other two. I put a bit more effort into my response compared to them but whatever I guess

huh, why would you play a completely unrelated game by the same developer in anticipation?
if you want to make a w3 thread, just make a w3 thread. don't form relations that aren't there.

I remember when normalniggers shilled this game as the “greatest RPG of all time,” when it wasn’t even an RPG.

I just did a complete playthrough. That knowing look geralt gives the camera at the end of blood and wine was perf

That look that says "I can't believe you just played about 80 hours of this shit, have sex you sad virgin"

After not playing for more than a year I've come back to try to finish my first playthrough. Currently at Skellige. F for Skjall.

Epic... simply ebin

"And I really hope you didn't play the first two because they were even worse, I can tell you did though because you imported your save fucking hell get some taste"

have a (you)

Attached: 1522406441665.png (866x900, 94K)

man CDPR really attracts some haters. i dont get it

Attached: Based CDPR v.s The World.jpg (1787x1386, 241K)

Why are you even in this thread?

Playing for the first time right now. After 60 hours, i reached Skellige. The game it's good, beautiful, almost too big, too much shit to do. I still prefer the overall atmosphere and plot of the first one

It's like half three I can't sleep and my dick is still on recharge so I need something to do

Well why not actually talk about the game instead of being a sourpuss

i was replaying a while back. got to skellige and have taken a break. the story and world is so good but boy the gameplay sucks so fucking bad

i remember the gameplay being below average at the time but holy-shit. feels like such a casualized, mis-directed mess.

desu I quite liked witcher 1 didn't really like 2 and I never got around to playing 3

What if I told you my opinion is genuine and I’m not somehow being paid by a company?
And I’m not even saying Witcher 3 is a bad game, its just been soured to me by the constant narrative that its somehow an amazing RPG when its not at all.

why can't witcherfags handle the bants?

>its just been soured to me by the constant narrative that its somehow an amazing RPG
imagine being so weak that you let others opinion on a game ruin said game for you

It took me a while to get into the first one, but when it clicked I was hooked. I actually have enjoyed all three games, for various reasons.

i just don't want it to be "witcher 3 but cyberpunk"

Just couldn't get into 2 at all. Slogged through it because I kinda enjoyed the story

seeing as the game is mostly story and you enjoyed the story its surprising that you couldnt get into it

The combat in 2 is kinda crap. You should give 3 a try cause it's basically 2 combat that actually works.

Was really just there for Roche he was chill

Also using a reshade that de-saturates the ugly vanilla colors and gives it more of a harsh medieval feel.
Definitely not a perfect game but with some mods I enjoy it.
Tentatively looking forward to 2077 but Im guessing it will need mods as well.

Attached: Untitled.png (1056x893, 89K)