Show me your game face user

Show me your game face user

Attached: 1566005531941.png (1280x852, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-qcpexq4VU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoE5zEfexM&t=3610s
flixtor(dot)to/watch/movie/26488282/invader-zim-enter-the-florpus
exhentai.org/g/1466298/92db7ab577/
youtube.com/watch?v=2FSCfxWp4-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1539212797706.jpg (526x744, 293K)

they ruined her

Attached: Toxie.jpg (1000x563, 716K)

Who is they?
If I know correctly, Johnen was the only writer, and he knows his characters better than you do. She is exactly the same way she was in the show. So fuck off retard.

Attached: ryan gosling smug.jpg (433x427, 86K)

>bringing back Rocko AND making transphobe heads explode in the process
>bringing back Zim
>bringing back All That

How did Nickelodeon become based again so fast?

>All these assmad former scene kids crying about the invader zim special

I fucking loved it. You faggots need to remember Vasquez was like literally 19 when he got the job at Nickelodeon. He grew up, sorry you have to get POO POO PEE PEE XD TACO jokes somewhere else.

>wahhh they made Membrane and Gaz actually give a shit about Dib and act like a family

Vasquez has always said at cons Nick forced them to make Dib the milhouse of the show and he's always hated that people came to the conclusion that Dib was hated

Now that the storm has settled, Which one was the best Nicktoon revival movie?

Attached: pjimage.jpg (1000x1000, 363K)

Attached: Dem beats.gif (450x253, 1.51M)

There is no such thing as a transphobe

She's not a 12 year old goth waifu for him to masturbate over because she's wearing a t shirt now, that means she's ruined

Wait
Why is she happy?
I donĀ“t remember her to be the kind to smile.

Double Dare coming back.

Fuck you, I love Double Dare.

*5 minutes later*
>FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING REHAHES AND REMAKES WHY CANT THEY DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Transgender adolescents are far more likely to attempt suicide than teens whose identity matches what it says on their birth certificates, and trans male youth are especially at risk, a U.S. study suggests.
Dr. Membrane, now is not the time for that.

Attached: 1566017470368.jpg (236x483, 16K)

>rehashing old IPs instead of making new ones
>based
Fuck off, nostalgiafag.

Based Membrane, spitting facts

>Prof Membrane locked up in space prison by Zim
>Dib and Gaz being held prisoner by a defective clone of Prof Membrane
>Dib had Taks ship sitting in the garage trying to fix it
>Dib and Gaz trick Clembrane into letting them finish fixing the ship
>Smile and cheer when they fix it and rush off to save Prof Membrane while Clembrane tries to grill pudding

t. Ed Bighead

Zim, I liked Rocko's regardless of the trans themes (which was more about changes than trans really, but some fucktards in here love to get triggered on fucking anything these days) and I haven't seen Arnold's yet.

Zims had better pacing than Rocko even though Rocko was shorter

so there are trannies or why the hate now?

Attached: heh.jpg (800x900, 94K)

Why are modern cartoons afraid of sharp edges?

Yes, 100% agree, that's actually the reason I think the Zim's one is better. Also, you can actually tell that Rocko's one was kind of an afterthough and Zim's was something that Vazquez was probably cooking on his head for years and years.
What I don't understand is why all of these specials are on netflix of all places.

>You see, son, despite being 13 percent of the population, a certain group of "people" commit 50 percent of violent crimes. Isn't that more interesting and mysterious than your ghosts?

Why is Vasquez being such a fucking faggot saying he doesn't want to do anymore Invader Zim? The success of this movie should show that after 12 years people still want more.

Attached: 1564635973200.png (700x583, 759K)

>FUCK ALL THESE FUCKING REHAHES AND REMAKES WHY CANT THEY DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL FOR ONCE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: ad8a42cb1c5e5c255143dc664f42e3facf1d22f69a57b3590284971fd9699cbd.jpg (650x662, 209K)

There are literally lots of edges on the pic you just quoted you triple retard.

Zim, easy

Attached: 1550829193038.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I imagine he's well past sick of hearing about it.

Who is this cutie

aaaah

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (450x254, 3.54M)

He likes the money and cringes but enjoys blue baling the fans
Maybe we will maybe we wont

Attached: 1485751723388.gif (500x279, 1.89M)

Probably wouldn't have existed at all without Netflix throwing money around. Rocko ended over 20 years ago.

Because Nickelodeon are a bunch of shitheads
See the girl in She's from a show that's supposedly done but Nick is holding onto because who knows why and it might as well get dumped into Netflix because it's not Spongebob

Damn who this

Miko from the cancelled
>us gamers rite?
show.

Compare her hair

Attached: Gaz.png (649x600, 176K)

Sauce

Dumbass zoomer, jhonens signature style has always been characterized by extremely sharp edges since way before zim. Etf has a more rounded art style

>why all of these specials are on netflix of all places.
Nick didn't have any faith in them and was keeping the projects in a sort of purgatory until Netflix stepped in and made them an offer for airing rights, that money made them a guaranteed profit so they finally went ahead with the specials

Attached: EBZIgXSXsAEb7Jp.jpg (675x900, 95K)

Attached: hqdefault (16).jpg (480x360, 21K)

Nickelodeon's partnership show with netflix

Attached: glitch_techs.png (1560x844, 2M)

mega for poorfags?

To be fair though, gir identified as a chubby lady hiding in the bushes in the tv series.

Attached: 24353465756.png (1419x1080, 883K)

>cancelled
It's supposedly finished and "coming soon" according to the crew

In the Rocko movie

Attached: the risen.jpg (474x316, 11K)

Zim. Rocko's is a close second. Autistic LE SLICE OF LIFE SHIT is dead last.

>finished and "coming soon"
uh huh, sure.

one handed gayming

Attached: madotsuki.jpg (900x900, 107K)

It still has edges, the special goes through a few different art styles

Attached: 1566018468333.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

>So let me ask, wouldn't you say it's strange that 2% of the population owns 98% of all media?
>Dr. Membrane we already went live!
>Hahaha, of course we have.

He hates the fanbase even though he was just like them when he was a kid

You don't let go of your entire production staff for a show that's "finished and "coming soon"".

Gaz and Membrane were extremely out of character. you could argue it's so the plot works, and I did enjoy seeing them (mainly the professor) work together, but it's undeniable she's way too fucking cheerful.

Coming 2020 according to the creator, whether it's on Nick or Netflix no one knows.

Everybody hates who they were when they went to middle/high school.

Invader Zim

Attached: not scientifically possible.webm (720x480, 772K)

>>bringing back All That

Its gonna be trash and you know it.

They should make a new movie from an old show, like Rocket Power... or As Told By Ginger.

>let go of your entire production staff for a show that's "finished
Actually that's exactly what you do when a show is finished.

It was referenced in the goddamn special and it basically says who the fuck cares you simpleton.

I was wondering the same, it's like mandy or hughie freeman smiling, it typically doesn't happen.

Granted this is pretty cute though.

Zim, Rocko was a bit boring and Hey Arnold was just alright.

Zim, Rocko had passing problems and the plot turns into a rehash of another episode, Arnold had a great ending on the original run and didnt need this movie (which also had stupid writing)

Attached: 1516036188298.jpg (500x500, 107K)

>Ya know jimbo, 5% of the population represents over 2/3s of all HIV cases. Now ain't that quackin crazy!

Attached: file.png (350x262, 144K)

It's not finished finished, all they did was allegedly make the first season.

I don't. I was pretty mellow and not into any cringe subcultures or anything.

Who'd win in a fight Yea Forums? Our boy Zim or our boy Crypto?

Attached: 1560106023544.png (833x894, 937K)

You guys know the Membranes are hispanic right

Attached: 1566018600698.png (1366x768, 1.66M)

>h-he's fast

>white skin

sure

>Children change
Damn you're retarded.

You do know hispanics can have white or brown skin, right?

>written by a guy named Vasquez and Dib is his based on himself

As told by ginger had a movie I thought? Wouldn't mind seeing ine though if I'm remembering incorrectly

it's more like
>why do you feel the need to shove politics in a special for a 20 years old cartoon
not to mention that, for all the wankery for change, they seem awfully resistant to in shifting to 3D.

Because the Arnold movie was a flop and Nick lose interest on these revivals

who fuckin cares you retards, it's a cartoon

he aint white tho so how can dib be based on himself?

is he whitewashing himself?

What was your favorite Invader Zim episode?
I like the one where Dib tries to see his dad to sign his permission slip but needs to complete a fuckload of shit like quizzes and spider robot suits
the pilot is pretty good too youtube.com/watch?v=w-qcpexq4VU

Attached: file.png (500x313, 195K)

>netflix

Attached: 1363366897659.png (570x491, 320K)

UwU

It seems Nickelodeon understood that making shitty Dan "holde her tighter, this one's a fighter Shneider sitcoms 24/7 and disposing cartoons that were fondly remembered was a shit idea.

There's still hope bros.

Attached: 1564129973996.jpg (1070x877, 44K)

I fucking loved Membrane in this movie

Attached: Membrane.gif (500x281, 1.33M)

>all they did was allegedly make the first season.
>there likely won't be more seasons
That still falls in the category of "finished and coming soon"

Jesus christ, who the fuck cares.

Maybe start with Zim, nick? Zim and Samurai Jack deserved endings. What else was cut short?

Just type out "Invader Zim Enter the Florpus" on Youtube you lazy fucking nigger.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wuoE5zEfexM&t=3610s

if you're going to bring a fan favorite back for one last hurrah, at least do it right.

except they're fictional characters in what's supposed to be a reunion special.

Leave them finished as is, user. When in doubt, remember: Someone once told me the grass is much greener on the other side.

Zim by a longshot. The Rocko one was just alright, and also very short. I never liked Arnold as much as the other two, but the movie wasn't half bad.

>Rocket Power
user...

I honestly don't but at the same time they clearly aren't hispanic at all

If it weren't for them we wouldn't have all of these specials in the first place.
I mean the fucking Rocko trailer came out more than two years ago and it was just released last week, nick basically took the production hostage because they're a bunch of dipshits and it was released only because netflix poured money into licensing.

Webm since this user failed at his one job

Attached: 1566058406592.webm (720x480, 2.82M)

If only the animation was good.

The one where Zim saves Earth from that alien of his race, because he's the one that will destroy it, not her.

Attached: XCOM-GAME-FACE.png (465x501, 119K)

these things shouldn't be brought back in the first place

Crypto no contest, he like Zim but actually competent

>activate windows
kek

>there likely won't be more seasons
There's a word for that when it happens unexpectedly, it's called cancelled.

i got a slight chub on that episode not gonna lie

>too poor to afford Netflix

Lol, poorfags.

Or is it because of some MUH CULTURE WAR bullshit?

How do I get a Tak gf bros?

Attached: 1bc4bba8b52ac2bd0948b014ac67b9bc.png (716x1115, 241K)

It was done right you cherrypicking faggot, go drink a gallon of bleach.

Arnold for sure did, but I didn't dig the "happy ending" theme. His parents were gone for a decade, they should have stayed dead and let the gang save the foreign indigenous tribe as a tribute to his family legacy.

please don't bully me I didn't ask to be inept

based membrane holy shit

ETF was great and Gaz/Membrane only seem "out of character" because they were given more spotlight than usual, especially Membrane.

Attached: 411e8pprezg31.jpg (481x501, 33K)

too red pill to get jewflix ,where are the links?

see

it was great but I'm not gonna pretend Gaz portrayal was accurate to the original you mongoloid.

Attached: 1545665307021.png (750x733, 512K)

POPULAR THING BAD

>>Rocket Power
>user...

...yes?

But Zim almost always wins through absolute circumstantial luck. Crypto is a fierce boy that has proper disguises and actually knows how to kill people but Zim has the power of stupid.

netflix is a garbage company that makes garbage entertainment and takes good entertainment and makes it garbage, you're not 10 years old anymore it's ok to have standards for the shit you consume, fucking retard

>absent from the movie aside from the ship

a shame

>too cheap and/or poor
ftfy

God his new teeth bother the absolute shit out of me.

not him but rocket power was shit outside of tito's bits

Attached: tito.gif (283x380, 31K)

>Membrane hates white people
Based

I remember one writer had an absolute literal REEEEEEEEEE moment when an Interviewer brought up Tak.

He is so upset

Attached: MV5BODBmNWY3MWUtMjEzZC00YTI3LWJlMWQtNjYyYTAxZmI3ZDIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_UY268_CR147,0,1 (182x268, 10K)

link?

Not really, it was some good shit in it. Most of it I don't care for it, but they do make good shows from time to time.

The thumbnail makes it look like she's wearing a massive diaper

flixtor(dot)to/watch/movie/26488282/invader-zim-enter-the-florpus

Almost always isn't good enough user

Attached: 1449191480436.jpg (500x364, 38K)

I believe the last episode(s) were slightly longer, but I don't remember there being a movie. Also, that show ends with all the kids as adults, so there's really not much they can work with.

Gaz never fucking smiled. she probably smiled in Florpus more than she did in the entirety of the original series.
she was also too friendly towards Dib.

Zim only wins in life when his sheer incompetence allows for a humorous victory, so it depends on the situation.

Zim's opponent is a child

I nearly flipped when they repaired the ship. One of those "loose threads come full circle" moments for me, I kinda thought we'd never see that happen.

I just don't give a fuck for it. Would rather dl or rip on to my hard drive directly and transfer to NAS and stream from Plex at my own leisure. It's more cost upfront for a NAS and lifetime Plex pass but hey, show gets pulled from Netflix? They pull some bullshit like how they raped Evangelion? I can watch it however and whenever the fuck I want.

Poorfag.

>he didnt like the new gaz and membrane
Shit taste scenefag confirmed. They were acting like they did in the comics, like Jhonen WANTED them to act before nick execs forced him to make them treat dib like shit for the show. They changed for the better and if u think otherwise you're retarded im sorry to say

Isn't Zim a child as well?

>He hates the fanbase
>even though he's been writing a monthly ongoing invader zim comic series for the past 4 years
he said the only reason is that shows are just too stressful

Attached: 71kkqXxsDgL.jpg (655x1007, 148K)

Nice projection, reddit

I mean escaping Foodcourtia, getting Earth back from Planetjackers, surviving the Bootcamp planet and stopping Tak is pretty good enough though.

What's with all this rounded edges bullshit? Fucking Invader Zim for babies.

That's how they're written in the comics, Dib getting treated like shit in the show was due to Nick executive influence

No, just really fucking short.

No

Can someone make an edit of this, but with text?
>Not scientifically possible!

you know i never really realized how similar Dib and the Postal Dude looked

Attached: B8EB7E7A-86FD-4E7D-922F-3B2B0B389171.jpg (183x257, 8K)

tl;dr you cant afford it lmao

>i dont' know what projection means
Retard.

Zim is a full grown adult Irken. Only time we see him as a child is when robot arms crack open his tube and drill a PAK into his back that makes him alive.

Probably, but it also touched base with her relationship with Dib, plus she was definitely one to give a fuck when her own ass was on the line. Gaz was Gaz until the florpus appeared, which is in line with her character - things got so fucked up that she HAD to care. The bit in the prison was probably her oddest moment but as someone with siblings...yeah, it actually does work like she says.

Yes and Zim can't even beat a child

Attached: 1565550915190.jpg (886x886, 36K)

Attached: Ryuugamine.Mikado.full.310957.jpg (1600x1200, 444K)

Attached: the-witcher-geralt.jpg (730x411, 60K)

>Its gonna be trash and you know it.
They've already aired 6 episodes of the new All That. It's actually solid and entertaining.

>bringing back Rocko AND making transphobe heads explode in the process
In the one clip I saw of it Ralph looked exactly the same except he had longer hair and was in a dress. He had the same deep, masculine voice, and didn't even attempt to change it. He was basically the perfect caricature of every low effort tranny you see on social media.

Man irkens are creepy.

Think they managed to survive?

Attached: 1566018702137.gif (540x291, 1.94M)

She laughed whenever Dib was hurt and showed emotion every now and then. She's not Mandy.

Attached: images (33).jpg (259x194, 10K)

They always have to change styles a little whenever a cartoon switches networks. Did the same w/Batman TAS.

You'll noticed the colors are slightly different now as well.

If they die they cannot be tormented by Zim's continued existence.

Zim by a large margin.

exhentai.org/g/1466298/92db7ab577/

Attached: image.jpg (480x469, 136K)

The one where Zim gets abducted by retarded aliens mistaking him for a human has some of the best jokes in the series

It's not like there's ever going to be another animated iteration of Zim, so who cares?

she's not real
she's not your waifu

Doesn't Netflix has that free trial or some shit?

what the fuck dude why

If you think about it it's kinda sad how their civilization went. Where did it go wrong that they have to be bred in tanks and kept alive with some machine that needs to be surgically attached to their back whixh means thry have no actual heart or blood circulation of their own.

reminder the movie sucked and the show is 10x better. In this 10 second clip you can tell the difference in the movie and Richard Horvitz was trying way too hard in the film and his performance was way over the top.

youtube.com/watch?v=2FSCfxWp4-Y

Attached: gamer time.webm (1020x574, 1.17M)

Are they supposw to be in Hell?

I like Backseat Drivers

?

I love you, cold and unfeeling robot arm.

peace is nice peace is nice

peace is better than CHICKEN RICE

>Poorfag.

Nah, I can actually afford Netflix, unlike you making excuses as to why you dont have it, lol.

>If you think about it it's kinda metal how their civilization went
FTFY

everything went back to the status quo
so yes

Hey look, another cherrypicking faggot.

PEACE IS NICE
PEACE IS NICE
PEACE IS BETTER THAN CHICKEN & RICE!
PEACE IS GOOD
PEACE IS PEACE

>Richard Horvitz was trying way too hard
He's always like that when he does gir. Gir is exactly the same as before.

the machine doesnt keep them alive
they are the machine

>Rocko had passing problems
Ya don't say

Attached: 1547246900311.jpg (469x437, 13K)

>Using real figures/3D clashing animation styles
Fucking kino. A lot of potential for edits, better deliver faggots.

Attached: 1449214075033.jpg (551x385, 15K)

>richard horvitz is Gir
retard.