Dead on arrival

Dead on arrival.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-221727_Chrome.jpg (1080x1515, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Asmongold server the only one gaining traction
INVITE

I beat this game when it first came out, how has blizz not instituted PoE microtransactions and let me play for free

INVITE
TO
ASMON
LAIR

Attached: zf9ic70nzs411.png (1200x900, 1.55M)

I re subbed, and know quite a few other people irl that re-subbed just for classic. In fact retail servers are crowded as fuck right now with people waiting for classic.

Blizzard why dont you tell us beforehand so we can reserve our names???? Me and my 20+ guildmates cant play this server now because we dont get our names!

Attached: nameres.png (903x451, 68K)

Asmongold is playing on Faerlina though, with every other streamer

he's literally right, trying to coordinate what server to roll on is a pain in the dick, that's why nobody is moving off Herod

that faggot is too invested in retail to ever quit it and start playing classic instead.

all these years and they still can't move beyond sharting

Just use discord...

?
You tell all your friends to go to server X, and everyone makes a character on server X, what is the issue?

Why is the server so popular if it's not the streamerfag server

because it's the only US east PvP server with streamers or BRs

>with
without*

What I dont get is why won't Blizzard do the "vanilla" to all WoW expansions? Remove all the aspects that makes instancing too easy, force people to play together again in a huge open world and new expansions would be just new instances and areas to farm.

Attached: wut.gif (245x200, 1.86M)

Imagine paying for a game that doesn't just let you hop to another server.

Attached: runescape-large.png (1200x680, 1.21M)

you'll see that the next expansion is going to be heavily influenced by classic. but the original game was made by geniuses and nobody working at blizzard today actually understands what makes it so good nor how they could replicate it.

>big bag of chips, eating Wendy's and possibly local businesses, glass table
Based
>having it piled randomly, being a hog about it, mattress on the floor, shit everywhere
Not based

>remove LFG LFR
>remove daily quest grinds
>remove welfare epics
>remove heirloom items
imagine

Attached: sneed.jpg (400x300, 171K)

>name is unavailable

None of that is based, lardmutt.

So add something to your name that makes it available

Imagine how gutwrenching this will be when a month into classic, 80% of the playerbase is gone and WoW is three rows down on Twitch.tv.

How can one man live on this filth?

>people don't want to play the game
>they just want to follow an e-celeb around
What a bunch of literal niggerfaggots.

>retailfag cope
This will be just like OSRS. The new version of the game has like 4 times less players than the oldschool one. Similar numbers will be achieved for Classic

Attached: oycp9vjg.jpg (400x396, 25K)

>new name is hard

Stop being so autistically attached to your video game name.

How about you use a unique name and not something generic like "Wind" "Blade" etc.
Literally a non issue. I reserved my names today and there are a fuckton of even generic ones still available.

>all the post talking about streamers
This isn't the server those fucks are playing on, which is why its popular. The problem is Blizzard underestimating, again, the popularity of WoW Classic.

Retail is even worse, fuck off.

>"This will be just like OSRS."
Osrs population died within the first year. It took years for it to beat rs3.

Attached: DT169kaXUAEpdaA.jpg (746x416, 34K)

>tranny server
>100000 people in queue that want to gank and corpse camp trannies
Bravo

>have never played wow
>all these people bitching about getting their names
Holy shit is this really the biggest issue you people have? What a fucking tragedy

>classic slowly rolls out patches
>in a year or two it will beat retail
I don't see the issue here

>being so attached to an online moniker that you're willing to wait hours to be able to play

classic players truly are stupid

Attached: 1541734716968.png (912x580, 292K)

That's because RS3 was in a moderatly acceptable level outside of EOC. It wasn't as horrible as it was to come. The live verison of WoW however really is abysmal. Any remaining players will be quick to change to classic once it's out

>classic slowly rolls out patches
You expect too much from Blizzard.

Osrs at launch was also a tenth of the game it is now and what classic will end up being. There was nothing to do

Yeah but that other user isn't wrong when 80% of population falls off within a year.
After that they'll have to decide between Classic+ or WoW BC Classic.

Make an actually good name, then.

Thanks for reminding me to clean my apartment. Haven't swept the floor in a week and laundry and dishes are piling up.

What is Classic+?

asmon and literally all the large streamers are play on faerlina and its the unofficial twitch clique server.

He's saying they have to decide on if they want to make classic better or make BC servers.

>the bowls with brownish black substances in them

Attached: 1563575932415.png (300x244, 100K)

holy shit I didn't realize he had mental illness. fuck I feel bad for him. no man should live like this I don't care how spergy you are.

SAY IT WITH ME LADS

>IF YOUR NAME IS TAKEN, YOU ARE AN UNORIGINAL FAGGOT AND YOU SUCK DICK AT NAMES!
IF YOUR NAME IS TAKEN, YOU ARE AN UNORIGINAL FAGGOT AND YOU SUCK DICK AT NAMES!
>IF YOUR NAME IS TAKEN, YOU ARE AN UNORIGINAL FAGGOT AND YOU SUCK DICK AT NAMES!

Attached: 1560256392460.png (438x432, 61K)

While I've never gotten anywhere close to that bad clutter acceleration can be wild. Once your living space deteriorates to the point that it actually causes you stress your ability/likelihood to clean it gets even worse. During periods of clutter build up I constantly feel stressed and frustrated but cleaning seems impossible. Don't let even small shit pile up. Pick shit up before bed every night or every morning, whichever works for you

How does a human being not smell that brown shit and still be able to eat in there?

Attached: 1550792855938.jpg (600x600, 84K)

They just get used to it and don't realize it smells bad to normal people. Being a disgusting slob is an illness and the cure is death.

>You think you want it but you don't

Apparently they're removing sharding/layering entirely after the first 3 months that's why they're banging the drum about this.

>classic fags being this upset about a fucking name

Jesus christ, these people are the worst crybabies I've seen on here.

Attached: Pedro 1.jpg (232x260, 8K)

Pathetic

Attached: 67848279_1565721663569956_7779861832503656448_n.jpg (540x720, 34K)

Who gives a fuck where an MMO is on twitch tv?

Yeah...this

Attached: 1565847713572.jpg (1200x653, 159K)

If you spend enough time in there your nose (and brain) stop caring about it.

Yeah it's easy to get stuck thinking "I can clean whenever I want...but not today." One bottle can easily turn to 3. Then 5. Then 10. Then you tell yourself that no one else but you cares anyway, so there is no need to clean up.

>Wendy's chili
good taste

>men

Attached: 1399453393191.png (402x390, 355K)

Hard to believe this guy has a girlfriend. Imagine what he must smell like.

true i wont even play till its free and ill still get my name

It wont ever become free to play.

that's a surefire way to kill the game

I don't know why people want classic+

Blizzard is incapable at this point to emulate that old design philosophy. The entire motivation of classic right now is greed, and even that took a lot of convincing and Blizzard is STILL downplaying it hard as fuck because they're basically admitting how shit retail has become.

It is virtually impossible for them to not fuck it up in some shape or form. Watch out a few months after launch when they release transmog and the barber shop because "these are cosmetic changes" and that will roll into buying max level character and cash shop bullshit because they're incapable of holding themselves back from milking the paypiggies.

Literally this. Oh boo hoo I can't be kirito/goku/insert whatever fictional charachter's name #1000. Unoriginal fucks.
MMO's should implement a blacklist of names from all kinds of fiction and should make it against their ToS to not use original names.

I love the fact my name is not only cool, but is going to be available.
Imagine being so unoriginal your name was taken already lmao

Once the streamers get bored and move on, the population will drop real fast.

Where are MAGApedes playing at?

Attached: real americans defend israel.jpg (425x425, 32K)

I'd say a poll system just the way OSRS would work ONLY if they start really slow.
Let's say one 5-man dungeon separated from everything else, maybe as an event.
Then people who already cleared it can vote if the actual content was good or not. And so on.
It would give both power to the people to vote if they want more stuff like that or not, more power to the devs to have some fun with it, and would bring some new content into the game without breaking it.

they could've solved 99% of problems if they made a no streamers allowed pvp server

OSRS Poll system has basically destroyed the game because what passes and what doesn't is decided entirely by streamers making their retarded zoomer followers vote for it. Your opinion is retarded.

Keep in mind that your average player with only a passing interest isn't rushing to classic from his nu-wow sub to reserve a name and only the most autistic/obsessive are paying the sub fee just to reserve a name.
These are not your casual players that will make up 90%+ of the game's population.

But remember, no one is interested in classic.

Attached: smug2.png (3000x3000, 313K)

Any streamer outside of fairylina is getting their asses pounded 24/7 regardless

>Faerlina suddenly has a bigger population than Herod, Whitemane, Fairbanks, Mankrik, Golemagg and shazz combined
>Ignoring the fact I said you'd need to beat such content before voting for it
>Ignoring the fact pretty much anyone that plays OSRS for more than 10 hours can vote for content without any restriction whatsoever
Mmmmm... I guess discussing shit like this with 40IQ won't get me anywhere.

Attached: 1370719820879.jpg (570x500, 36K)

>all that soda
The kidney stones must be unbearable

can't wait for 10 times the name res population to completely clog every server on launch day. they need to go ahead and add 3 more servers at the very least.

Attached: formerly.jpg (692x561, 152K)

????
Do you even play OSRS? The poll system has problems but it is not because of streamers and it is not severe at all. We are at peak membership numbers and active players numbers for OSRS right now and the content they release is generally good. Not everything is perfect of course and it never will be but them releasing new content for OSRS was absolutely needed and the preferable way to do things

I just don't wanna lose my mount and pets and mogs and cheevos collection, bros...
It took me 50000 hours and 92,000$ to complete my collection, it's not fair...

Attached: crying-wojak-smiling-www-picswe-com-53591314.png (500x581, 26K)

Sure, it will be very populated first day or two. But the population will drop fast after that.

>still 8 days out
>don't desire anything but classic
>have to force myself to play anything to pass time

why the fuck isn't it out yet

Attached: 1552454710786.jpg (960x720, 159K)

They used to blacklist hunter pet names like Pikachu or Charizard though I imagine that's gone now

>mmuh player numbers
I don't give a fuck, the poll system is responsible for shit like the GE being added into the game and all sorts of ezscape nonsense, it's fucking terrible. New content is decided by whatever the retarded reddit consensus says needs to be made easier rather than what the game would actually benefit from. And the reddit consensus is almost always PETSMOUNTCHEEVOS garbage and either making things easier by nerfing them directly or by adding ridiculously overpowered garbage that trivializes it.
OSRS is closer to 2011 than 2007 at this point.

i'm sorry you can't select the retail version of WoW.
being retarded must be a challenge for an average wojak poster.

Attached: 1537502914324.png (668x720, 419K)

A false flagger AND a retarded mobileposter, what are the odds?

>Players vote no on some dumb shit
>Repoll it until some fucktard streamer gets behind it and makes his minions vote for it to pass

Great system.

Making new content for classic is gonna be shit because they've already established the future of WoW by the time Naxx hits. Naxx gear was such a big stat upgrade that it shat on everyone NOT in Naxx. And AQ itself was a problem because players were forced to run it to get new tiers of vital class skill books in lieu of gear upgrades. Whatever comes out after Naxx will have to have even better stats that are already widening the power gap between endgame raiders and fresh 60s.

Alternatives they could do is pump out another AQ-style raid where gear is more or less designed for alternative specs, but raiders were very unhappy with having to do AQ which offered fuckall gear upgrades for their main specs. On pservers nowadays people still step into MC and ZG but nobody even fucking bothers with AQ20 because there's nothing there

is this your first fucking day here?

Attached: 1460582626556.jpg (800x600, 25K)

How badly will it go if I don't follow a guide for my class and just go with things that sound cool and look cool.

Attached: 1565834809894.jpg (386x328, 26K)

>HAHA I BAITED YOU HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Attached: 1564203175887.png (568x1023, 160K)

You can always reset, you dumb dumb.
Play whatever you find cool, then once you hit cap just reset.

Attached: 1480300642515.png (900x675, 138K)

>MMO
Can I have a proper singleplayer RPG instead?
Literally starving for that kind of game. There's nothing on the market like that aside from TES, and I'm sick and tired of playing TES.

Attached: 1560604406896.jpg (460x460, 31K)

theyre too intelligent to just use spanish/german vowels

>Blocks your path

"Lets have a mount off, kid"

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>tfw got all my 3 names today
How can those people be so fucking unoriginal?
>WHY ARE CLOUD STRIFE AND ZELDA UNAVAILABLE?!?!

Unironically how my room/desk looks

>8 days
Make it 9, game will be available on the 26, but won't be playable for a day or two.

I could even go that "ret" paladin?

They should just do a Runescape Old School and set classic in an alternate continuity.

For leveling? Sure, fuck it.

if your name is unavailable, it's a bad name

it's exactly because he's a human being
your brain rigs itself to become accustomed to the smell of the body's immediate area, including your own body odor
this is why smelee fags are literally unaware that they reek to high heavens
make sure to ask somebody you trust if you stink

apparently it's boring because all you do is right click mobs? that sounds exactly what a braindead NEET like me needs

UnderRail?

>willing to wait hours
two weeks

>Shitrail

Attached: 1537196901509.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>My best friend is going to play
>My girlfriend is going to play
Sweet. I'm thinking Huey, Dewey and Louie for names.

How about Bvll, Thot, and cuck like your life

Imagine paying for a game and then having to pay to hop servers

What if it's a short radomizer name?

I am just going to wait a month when all the meme FOTM people leave because the game is shit if you don't have nostalgia for it. Still not sure why classic is so popular is it really all streamers just hyping up the masses and the rest are nostalgia?

Classic world and journey to max level is amazing. Talents are cool but only minor changes for the most part. Dungeons were fun back when there weren't a lot of ways to communicate with people, but with discord and how prevalent communicating with people are now it will get old. I really think people are over estimating the longevity of the game. A year down the road It will be like third party servers with a small core community.

>we werent able to get our names
oh no, asmongoldx, sepiroth, obiwan and thrall were taken! if you use a name that is at risk of being taken by name reserves youre a faggot

He has a lot of money.....

I wanna ask you guys to check if two names are available, I spent 97% of my time in vanilla, 1% in TBC and 2% in MoP, but if I ask for an Americas-wide check you'll ransom my names ;___;

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (3724x2096, 817K)

>usual online name is a msispelling of a character from the hobbit
>it's not taken anywhere

Attached: 1564526564716.gif (184x191, 1.67M)

>lotr inspired name

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

why don't they just increase the size lmao

soooooo Herod must be asmongolds server then?

I didn't say it was an elven name.

Those faggots are on faerlina

avoidstreamers.com/

damn. do I roll on faerlina to gank streamers or roll somewhere else to avoid them? kinda sukcs that they infest both horde and alliance

I find this pretty funny.
>Yea Forums goes on doomposting for months about how streamers are going to ruin the game
>Shortly after server name announcement a large group of players and guilds announce their intent to blacklist and kill streamers on Herod due to people like Asmongold not wanting to announce their server
>Streamers very shortly after start saying they will be playing on Faerlina
>Herod becomes massively overpopulated due to the majority of the community holding anti-streamer sentiment
>Other servers will be relatively free of streamer cancer
I love seeing Yea Forums get BTFO. Streamers will be contained to one server and can simply be avoided.

Doesn't matter, using any lotr name is a mark of faggotry, use your imagination nigger
But at least it's not as bad as using GoT name, i'll give you that

Kingdom Come?

>tfw no know streamsrs on your server

Attached: get off my lawn.jpg (623x491, 196K)

It'll probably be hard to gank any of those faggots without a raid
99% of their zoomzoom audience won't even play the game, but that remaining 1% is enough to fill a whole raid

>use your imagination nigger
Nah, I just whatever comes to mind first. No reason not to unless you play a game which requires lots of communication.

BASED

fuck that shit. if I didn't want to speak english I'd play with the huehues.

The problem is they have to think about things a few months down the line. Things will be all well and good early on but once layering is removed the server could end up in a situation where it is so massively over populated. They haven't announced server caps after layering is removed but I can only assume it's similar to vanilla in the 2k range but maybe slightly higher. Vanilla was not designed to handle 6-10k+ simultaneous players like some private servers had and it just completely breaks non instanced content.

>we only had an hour to reserve our names
Double faggot.

>Hey can you pass lead? I have a guy to invite but the jackass has alt characters in his name

This is illogical, though. If they announced it 24 hours, there would have been 50x as many people STILL reserving names BEFORE these guys had a chance. The names would have been take regardless. You have to be extremely lucky to get in there fast and early.
t. 'Rose', Earthen Ring.

Thats why warding failed to pass right? Who wouldnt want a new skill unless it was somehow worse for the game.

dw man ill have my 0 view stream open

This desu senpai-a-lam-a-ding-dong baka my head

Alright class, let's review:

>Faerlina
The streamer e-celeb cancer server.
The majority of Twitch and Youtube streamers will congregate here.

>Herod
Reddit and WoW forum super-aids hive cluster.
It is so overpopulated that there was a blue post begging people to leave.
If population does not go down much, it will likely be unplayable for days.

>Whitemane
Lots of reddit and /vg/ guilds.
This server was memed hard and is listed at full capacity.
Expect very high queue times and high amount of tranny drama here.

>Thalnos
The designated Portugese\Spanish\French server for Brazilians and other South Americans, Mexicans, and French Canadians.
Avoid this place if English is your only language.

>Fairbanks and Stalagg
Lots of boomers + refugees from Herod's queue times.
Should be good choices if you just want a normal PVP server.

>Grobbulus
The only RP-PVP server. Expect lots of boomers who like to RP and great character names.
Only 1 known /vg/ autist guild, so just ignore them.
This should be an all around great server.

>PVE servers
Take your pick.
Streamers who are not interested in PVP are rolling on Pagle.

Attached: 1534159717961.jpg (512x768, 55K)

Nice list tank u.

this. im super excited but still didn't feel the need to pay $15 to reserve my name because I'm not an autist

Hot pic, want to erp?