/laptop/

Do you play on your laptop often?
What are some good average maintenance game that are suitable for laptop when you can't be at home all the time?

Attached: 1546240023031.jpg (932x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amCyI5JBRoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine eating Toblerone being a character trait

>wearing shoes inside
Americans really do this!

Imagine making a child Dale.

Skyrim runs great on nearly every platform

lol

haha

No he's outside on a reclining LAWN chair. That's stuff under his shoes? That's not green carpet you moron that's grass.

So all their son does is use his laptop with headphones on while eating candy? Seems kind of sad.

>All the self-conscious tards on Yea Forums who never had anything close to that level of consideration given to their interests
The more pressing question here is why does Dale look like a bob's burgers reject

I play FFXIV on it and sometimes games from the '90s.
Anything more intensive I save for my Asus desktop.

It's dipshits like OP (and my parents) that have brainwashed me into feeling ashamed of my hobby. Every time someone demonstrates even a cursory interest in games, I feel like it's a personal attack and quickly wave them off. It's starting to affect my relationships.

You aren't allowed to enjoy things in any capacity user.

>Toblerone
who the fuck eats that shit

>toblerone
breh

I spent the majority of my teenage years convincing myself of this, and most of my adult life has been trying to undo that mindset.

I don't like how mean everyone is acting in this thread

No one should be ashamed of having a hobby as long as you don't shove it down the throats of everyone around you. You can even like anime as long as you don't go screaming NARUTO YAHOO BONZAI while flailing around a super market.

It's when you take your hobbies and make them your ONLY defining character trait that it could possibly be a problem. I remedy this by being a complete asshole so no one would ever try to use my hobbies as a defining trait.

Attached: verynicefellow.png (174x233, 11K)

I'm playing FNV on my laptop right now.

HURTS MY HANDS

This. Take a few hours and mod the living fuck out of it until it's fun because base Skyrim kinda sucks.

Did anyone ever find the original? This is truly the double princess of the current generation.

Only thing I have on my laptop is civ 6 and a few emulators. Don't need much else really

Ew, I hate people like you. And yeah, I'm hardly a shut in, but when I do have time off, after I've done my requisite vacation stuff (road trips, hiking, etc.), all I wanna do is sit down and play games for hours on end.

Nigger

I recommend Turn-Based RPGs, both old PC ones and emulated JRPGs.

OW FUCK

Woulddn't that laptop be cooking his balls?

Toblerone is one of the only actually nice chocolate candies we have in the US that isn't balls expensive

Nvidia RTX best Laptop Gaming

Attached: BD4F4714-1AD7-4FC4-9153-44131AD0B03B.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

No, the sad part is it's the only things they notice about their son.

C

aint we all

I don't have any modern laptop. The newest laptop I have is from like 2009 and it plays the part of a HTPC nowadays. I guess you could always play OpenTTD on your laptop though.

My parents hated that I supposedly did nothing but play videogames and smoke weed, I finished my career, got married and all I do on my free time now is smoke weed and play videogames.

This thread is not about videogames

>Toblerone
>American
Try again.

F

Attached: ACA0737C-7409-4FFD-9DE0-A8498A0640B3.jpg (990x742, 71K)

Both suck because its still Skyrim. The modded experience is barely different from vanilla. It just has more shit.

>implying he will ever reproduce and that the cancer he gets from it wouldn't improve his life by ending him early

>trying to undo that mindset.
how?

Unironically based parents.

>turning 35 soon
>mom asks me what I'd like to do for my birthday
>shrug it off, say let's go to the place she really likes
>she says that's her favorite place, not my favorite place
>shrug it off, say I wanna go since it's it's been a while
>she sounds sad, changes the subject
>says she's going on a cruise for her birthday this year with dad, asks me if I want to go
>say that's ok and for them to go have fun
>she says she'll get me my own room
>tell her that's way too expensive and not a big deal
>she keeps asking me to go
>the barrier cracks a little, tell her I bring everyone down wherever I go and I am a burden because of my illness
>say no one should have to deal with me having diarrhea for hours each time I eat and that if I went on a vacation with other people all they would do is try to cater to me and make sure I'm comfortable when I will never be comfortable again
>she says that's why I'll have my own room on the cruise and I can do whatever I want
>say I'll think about it hoping she'll never bring it up again
>hang up the phone thinking to myself that I've done the right thing since who on earth would want to go on a trip with someone who is done for the day whenever they eat
>go take my muscle relaxers, narcotics, and NSAIDs to calm down the disk in my neck squeezing the nerves controlling the right half of my body

Attached: bottleitin_mockup_front_kelly-white-kelly.png (600x600, 361K)

Wow kid
You sound like you'd be fun at parties

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Try a water fast.

I don't go to parties.
Short bowel syndrome, it doesn't matter what I do until I get an organ transplant that may or may not work.

Attached: Hey+the+orc+has+a+friend+now+makes+me+feel+_6a555503e75ce3f93727e224a8f15998.png (472x230, 41K)

>I am a retard
>hurr durr look how retarded I am feel sad for me

hey dude as long as you're happy or at the very least content not much else matters

i think spending time with family is fulfilling but ultimately it is your life and your decision what you want to do, the only thing i can really say is that you might one day wish you had taken her up on the offer

Attached: god damn it.png (489x424, 129K)

actually a custom cake with that edible material used for the model would be like 150 at least. idk why parents would spend that much for a custom cake like that to get the small details, unless it was supposed to be a wake up call. best past is that there is real white coffee mug beside the cake lol

die

When you fast your organs literally shrink cause they're being repaired. During the fast every cell releases an anti stress hormones to cope. Damaged and mutated cells can't release the hormones so they're destroyed and then eventually replaced. There is a reason why fasting is a common occurrence in most religions, because it's actually good for you.

Here I'll spoiler a video that you may or may not be interested in watching. Watch the before and after where this nigga gets the color back in his skin.
youtube.com/watch?v=amCyI5JBRoc
There's also a good video where a guy drinks onions for a month and loses the color in his skin and ends up all pale and red.

I think getting a cake like that would be the final push for me to kill myself. I'm pretty sure that's how my family sees me, except I'm a 23 year old jobless college grad who still lives with his parents. What's the mental illness that makes you not have a personality?

brb crying

E

Attached: 65d.jpg (600x600, 49K)

you better go with your mom you fucking retard

The problem is that I don't have as many cells as you do. I don't have the tissue to digest food. It turns to liquid and then leaks out of my ass. I'm a few inches shy of needing a bag, a day where my boxers aren't stained with liquid shit is a good goddamn day.

Attached: aid5282377-v4-728px-Change-a-Colostomy-Bag-Step-9-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 46K)

LOOK, LOOK HOW HE CUTS THE CAKE

my headcanon is that he tried to cut it like pie slices, which is why they laughed

Well I mean you wouldn't have shit leaking out of your ass if you stopped eating food for a week.
Just saying.

Hurts my hands

This girl looks so identical to my gf that I sent her a picture of this thumbnail when it was uploaded like a couple months ago. The only difference is my gf's face is a little more thin. She's a cutie.

Go with your mom and show immense love and appreciation for how much she cares about you. Parents, at least good parents which your mom seems to be, really cannot get enough of the validation of their children appreciating and loving them. It's like a best friend for life who has your back no matter what.

If you don't go just please show appreciation and tell her you love her and all that and appreciate what she's trying to do, you just don't think it's a good idea. They won't be around forever. I'm sorry for your condition though user that's awful and the bag is one of my greatest fears but then again with it you won't have it leaking out your rear all the time.

That's pretty good cakecraft

Since water causes me to shit pure liquid, pretty sure it would. Sometimes I drink different colors of gatorade just to mix up what my toilet looks like. I normally drink the yellow flavor, but I like drinking the red flavor and then go to the store to take a shit and tell an employee that someone just exploded blood in the toilet.
I know, I'm just starting to get drunk and feeling sorry for myself. What happens is that mom gets worried that I'm alone so much, she'll get over it in a little bit once I pretend to be perky for a couple of weeks.

>It's like a best friend for life who has your back no matter what.
My mother stopped feeding me because she thought I was "hiding" my drug addiction from her.

I just bought a T440p thinkpad with 8 gigs of RAM and a 128 SSD with charger on Ebay from a seller with all good reviews for $150.

Did I make a good purchase?

Attached: 1566083038392.jpg (1417x1408, 1.18M)

Just double checking, you're pretending to be retarded, right?
You do realize rugs can be green, right?

god dale youre such a fucking loser

You shut your whore mouth. Toblerone is one of the best chocolates. Only Lindtt is better.

Attached: tren.jpg (400x533, 44K)

Kind of reminds me of this.

Attached: Try Posting A Sadder Greentext I Dare You.jpg (944x1000, 317K)

>this loser will be 26 this year
lmao

I thought it was the cake you posted.

Living the life, user.

Is that a loli?

>say no one should have to deal with me having diarrhea for hours each time I eat
Fuck I laughed. That sucks though, hope you make it lad.

Number 15

I don't tell people my birthday, I really hate birthday parties

Mc main platform is a gaming PC I was gifted.

That's alright. I'm pretty accustomed to people laughing. There isn't much you can retort with when you're shitting your guts out in the restroom and the dudes at the urinal start throwing shade.
>goddamn dude what on earth did you eat haha
>I have no idea, your mom gave me your leftovers after I got finished dumping my jizz down her throat so why don't you tell me
>damn dude why are you so mad haha