Yea Forums will call this bait but will not be able to dispute it

>Yea Forums will call this bait but will not be able to dispute it

Attached: FTFY.jpg (1079x789, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/timthetatman/status/1162392301823549447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

High tier standard metric doesn't even matter if the game isn't fun. LoL and Fortnite are shit and boring because I say so. Complexity doesn't matter if the game is not fun. I wish devil may cucks realised that.

No care

if you didn't want it to be called bait you would have put fighting games on it. JRPGs are not designed to be challenging and no one ever claimed they were.

People who like JRPGS: Enjoy vidya, fap to cute girls
People who don't like JRPGs: Spend literally all day putting together bait images and spamming the board with them over and over and over again

>LoL and Fortnite are shit and boring because I say so because they're popular
FTFY

>Comparing old single player console games targeted to children vs multiplayer PvP games with a competitive environment
This is bait

>FTFY (because I think my conjecture actually matters)

>lol not about making bigger numbers pop up on screen
Hilarious.

You niggers claim the lower tier games are better than the higher ones, so they must be comparable somehow.

You don't say "Chrono Trigger" or "Super Metroid" are the best low IQ games, you say they're the best games in general.

But League of Legends and Fortnite both have power ups. Therefore at best they're in the second category.

At worst, Fortnite is in the third category and League of Legends in is the forth. In Fortnight you need to find out where to go next because the power ups are in random locations. In League you can't win without improving your stats and making larger numbers pop up on the screen, so it's on the bottom.

In games like Chrono Trigger and Super Metroid you can just mash a single button and breeze through the game.

Try doing that in LoL and you will be raped in seconds.

>* (i suck cocks so much help me)
Fixed

>I project so much help me
fixed

>You niggers
Who are you referring to?
>claim the lower tier games are better than the higher ones
No didn't, I said they cannot be objectively compared because the target audience and the medium used is not the same
>You don't say "Chrono Trigger" or "Super Metroid" are the best low IQ games, you say they're the best games in general.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here, please reformulate

Your opinions are valid and I accept them as fact

>he thinks fortnite takes skill
twitter.com/timthetatman/status/1162392301823549447

In Fortnite, like every other BR game you are rewarded for avoiding confrontation over actually being good.

>larger numbers
>Chrono Trigger

...?

Attached: 1555590189535.jpg (800x693, 102K)

>Game features more than one strategy element

Mid tier secretly best tier

You are a faggot.
YES (YOU).
You cry all the time that Yea Forums is shit yet you chose to reply to this cheap bait thread instead of actually replying to actually good thread about game discussion or creating your own.
I'm 99% sure that all of the replies in this thread are without sage.
You should feel bad for yourself.

This isn’t cheap bait, you call it bait because it takes you out of your comfort zone, but deep down inside you know these competitive games are far more challenging than single player mash the same button over and over again games, which is why these games are more fun and more popular. Yea Forums lives in a bubble and I’m here to burst it.

I still appreciate Banjo-Kazooie from 1998. That game was as relaxing as a pool dive and swim into a jacuzzi.

Super Mario Bros 3 is better than World

Competitive games are for extrinsically motivated NPCs. They actually require a low IQ.

>win by obtaining power ups
>megaman x
>not going for megaman x, buster only runs

The biggest brain option is to speedrun and avoid as much of the optional items as possible for the lower listings

>but will not be able to dispute it
What is there to dispute? This is an opinion piece. It's not an argument.

Attached: 1543316783370.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>speedrun
>biggest brain

Nigga you are fucking brony/sanic tier autistic

ll
>People who don't like JRPGs
*Sex havers incel

You will never know what it's like to excel at an actual arcade game, zoomer.

Singleplayer > multiplayer
See ya kids

You haven't outlined what a challenge is. Some of those games aren't even comparable to each other and shouldn't be ranked as such. How are we measuring skill? Proficiency? All of these games have a learning curve and it is possible to fail or game over in each of them. Any game will become easier the more you understand it.

Can we at least agree Megaman X >>>>>>> Super Metroid?

I’m terms of gameplay (up to debate), challenge factor (undisputable), soundtrack (undisputable), controles (pretty much undisputable), characters (Ligma >>>>> a giant brain), etc.?

How can they be having sex but also be incels? Are you braindead?

A challenge is when you face an obstacle you have troubles in overcoming. In high tier games, there is no grinding, the only way of overcoming an obstacle is by getting good.

Dumb post because you're assuming DMC is fun because it's complex. DMC games are fun both in spite of and because of their complexity.

Yeah.

Attached: Mega Man X ride.webm (640x480, 2.84M)

what's the deal with faggots comparing games that don't have anything in common, like when sekiro and dmc v came out.

Attached: 1522632754940.jpg (700x525, 231K)

>League of Legends
>gitting gud
>not praying your lanes don't fucking feed and that your team is playing more meta champions than the enemy is

>LOL
>Getting good

Maybe 4 years ago, right now it's all rng

the fun factor is a totally subjective thing, personally I love frenetic shit, like dmc, titanfall,etc but I also enjoy slow things like classic rpgs.
mobas can suck my cock