DRAGON AGE 4 LEAD PRODUCER LEAVES BIOWARE

comicbook.com/gaming/2019/08/17/dragon-age-4-bioware-ea-producer/

I'm worried guys, I dont want Bioware to die.

Attached: Screenshot_20190817-193747_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 731K)

Wtf not. Did you forget about mass effect? Dragon Age? The old republic? Bioware needs to go.

bioware hasn't made a single good game in the lifespan of many of the posters on this board

Was anyone actually hyped about DA4 anyway?

bioware died a long ass time ago when their brand was bought out retard

This is Bioware's last good game.

Attached: Baldur's_Gate_II_-_Shadows_of_Amn_Coverart.png (220x287, 145K)

at least they still have diversity and feminism

I was in a position of 'I've already invested this much time into it, I guess I'll see it through to the end.' Realistically I shouldn't be bothered by it, but I can't lie, it feels like a bit of a shame that we may not see what a DA4 from a dying Bioware would've looked like, even if it would be likely total garbage.

>I dont want Bioware to die.

Is there even anyone left at Bioware that was there when they made all the games people liked them so much for making?

Bioware is Bioware in name only. Bioware as a team of creators died years ago.

Last great game by Bioware change my mind.

Attached: 220px-MassEffect.jpg (220x311, 27K)

>Anthem sucked because top management kept changing
>DA4 top management is changing

Face it OP, if it's not dead yet it's dying.

You should want Bioware to die.

Its been dead for a long while now, its time to let go my dude.

I have 3-4 playthroughs of Dragon Age Origins
I played through Dragon Age 2 once and hated it.
I played most of the way through Inquisition but never completed because I lost interest.

Multiple playthroughs of all Mass Effect games except Andromeda which I never completed because it sucked.

EA needs to die.

Yeah. I really enjoyed Inquistion (sue me) and wanted to see where they followed up the Tresspasser DLC with. I was also looking forward to seeing what the Tevinter Imperium is like.

When they announced that they've already entirely scrapped the game and started over from scratch at least once I knew it was going to be a train wreck though.

It's bioware in name only. the real bioware is long gone.

Roughly 5% chance this game ever gets released.

>tfw Dragon Age 4 would already be out but Bioware cancelled the project so that the team making it could work on Anthem. Fucking ANTHEM.

Long overdue for Bioware to die. What happened to Mass Effect has yet to be paid in full.

seriously. the last time they made a good game, i was in 3rd grade. i'm 20 now.

Why won't EA let it fucking die already? 3 piece of shit games in a row and they're still up. What about Blackbox? Three great games that really moved a genre forward and they get fucking cancelled. EA really bad.

Attached: 1563643506261.jpg (396x432, 104K)

There's no such thing as a "good game".

mentally cucked people

I dreaded the death of BioWare when they got bought up by EA, now I greatly anticipate it.

I’m sure all the talentless hacks that work there will get diversity hired elsewhere

Attached: mass effect 2.png (220x318, 146K)

>past 12 years
oh... so when EA bought the company? what a loss...

He said great not decent

They already died it's just a walking corpse

Nu-Bioware isn't Bioware. It's fucking EA wearing its corpse. Good damn riddance to this studio and all its diversity hires

Attached: 35864.png (440x393, 144K)

same bro, except i stuck it out with andromeda and finished it

I do.

Attached: 1563339447775.png (880x699, 515K)

>game

thanks for the phone screenshot, teeny

Yes. I don't have any faith that it'll be good at this point, but it had a lot of potential being set in Tevinter and with Solas being the villain. The only way we're getting it now is going to be some faggy tie-in book though.

Attached: 150693593590.jpg (320x315, 27K)

so is a good or bad sign when game developers start jumping ship like rats?

They need a name for their rpg section

yeah, no. good riddance.

Nice.
I'm loving all this news about western devs facing financial issues and losing staff.

>cinematic western dogshit with no fucks given about controls and gameplay and whose only appeal is MUH STOREH #3247963198417984

How about no.

I bet they'll fuck it up anyway, just like they did with the Qunari in Inquisition.

I'm hyped beyond reason for DA4 just because I want to see another crash and burn like ME:A, F76 or Anthem.
Shit's gon be real good

>I'm loving all this news about western devs potentially facing job loss and their families losing their livelihood.
Imagine being this petty. No one is forcing you to play their "terrible" games

You would really call mass effect, 'great'?

Isn't Fernando the sjw that hates white people?

It won't even get enough attention?

Yep, I LOVE it.
I love when people who produce trash suffer, especially when they're smug before they start suffering.
I hope they end up homeless too.

how can anyone give a fuck about da after 2 and inquisition?!

Bioware is already dead, all that's left is a withered husk of what once was

that's all of bioware

BioWare has been undead for quite a while already user.

>Isn't Fernando the sjw that hates white people?
That describes pretty much everyone at NuBioware

the people that made Bioware what it was are long gone way before this recent news
The only thing dying is the brand name

I played through Dragon Age 2 twice and even on the second playthrough you find new things to hate. It's amazing how thoroughly awful every aspect of the game is, and how spending more time with the game reveals new layers of awful you didn't notice before.

Why do you torture yourself?

You're trying to hard to be the "just because its good doesn't mean its good" guy. Lurk moar and dilate in the meantime.

Isn't this like the third game this has happened with at Bioware?

Andromeda
Anthem
And now this.

Not a good sign.

Why is this the hill so many MEfags die on? It wasn’t even that good in 2007 when it was released, but few games have aged as poorly as ME1. Its borderline unplayable today. The only thing anybody ever liked was dicking around in the Mako, the game itself was not that good. ME2 is far superior in every way, except customization and how you spend your squad’s talent points.

>"God, this game is so terrible! I'm going to visit Merrill's house and kiss her and it's going to suck so much! She's so cute and funny that it's unrealistic! Fuck you Bioware!"

>DRAGON AGE 4

I'll probably pirate it to see what happens with the story but fuck paying for it after Inquisition

that's nothing, I've played it 5 times

I do.

Attached: latest.gif (358x304, 74K)

Good luck pirating fantasy Anthem.

Bioware's been dead for a while, user. EA have just been pulling a Weekend at Bernie's with the corpse.

if it's multiplayer-only horseshit I won't bother playing at all

So nothing then....

It's time for Bioware to pass on.

Nope. Neverwinter Nights was.

I didn't like clips, the story took a hit in 2. I'm sure it's partly nostalgia, but I never felt like I did with me1 with any other game. It was perfect at the time, and I don't replay western games that aren't xcom/civ5/banished

>I don't want Bioware to die
They're already dead, for a long time now.

These are the only acceptable answers.

KotoR, Mass Effect and Jade Empire were all dogshit that normies ate up.

bad news OP bioware died years ago, like many studios it's nothing more than a brand name now

> As someone who played DAO Monthly after release and still plays it yearly
> As someone who plays DAII every other year w/mods to make the game a bit better
> As someone who played DAI once and hated for the way it spat on the lore just to make someone a magical sparkle fairy
The feeling I have is like having to go to the funeral of a childhood friend who married the wrong person, got distant, fell into alcoholism then died crashing his car into a brick wall. I don't really want to go, but I have to go to make sure he's dead and to say "I remember him when he was alive and we had some great times together".

>tfw Bioware outlived Visceral

Attached: 2153462121.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

If you can call this living.

ME1 was good, BG2 was their last GREAT game.

The main issue was the they only had like 1 and a half years to make a full-fledged sequel because EA is retarded with meeting sale targets. So many shitty design decisions can be traced to the game being rushed and the developers scrambling to meet the deadline. I guess I should have been more suspicious the game was being announced so early, it would have saved me a lot of pain.

>they only had like 1 and a half years to make a full-fledged sequel
This was the problem with Mass Effect 3 too.

I really really really really wish Bioware won't die. That dev is a goddamn containment studio. Can you imagine the cancer that'd spread once it gets shutdown?

it was one of the most impressively bad games I've ever seen.

I felt personally attacked and I pirated, a first for me.

Inquisition had great writing, but gameplay was single player mmo tirer shit and there was way too much pandering to faggots
I dont know, i feel Bioware like the studio i work at fell victim of mrxists and other commie lunatics, nothing tanks a studio faster than lefty politics and cronyism.
After Andromeda heads should have rolled, didnt, then we had Anthem that if it was up to me, would see hundreds on the street (despite being an aaa dev i have nothing but disgust for work ethics in this industry), but again people just seem to chug on.

If the next game sucks, i just hope EA execs give it the bullet, sure as fuck it deserves it.