This is the official BioWare collapse. Anthem was just the preamble

This is the official BioWare collapse. Anthem was just the preamble

Attached: IMG_20190817_185029.jpg (1125x890, 90K)

fuck em

good riddance

They know that EA is about to put the bullet in their head.
Like rats they flee the sinking ship

About time

>Senior staff jumping ship
If you are an investor, now would be the time to sell all stock in the company.

Nice.
>Halo devs dropping like flies
>Bioware devs dropping like flies
>Respawn fucked up all their goodwill
>Fortnite losing steam compared to earlier this year
>Tons of western devs talking about how toxic the industry has become
Can't fucking wait for that crash boys, even better since it seems to mainly be affecting the western industry.
>Sekiro one of From's most successful games
>DMC 5 the fastest-selling in the franchise
>AC7 breaks franchise records
>Tons of smaller Jap devs are coming up
>MHW sold gangbusters
>Astral Chain looks to be Platinum's best game yet
Shame about what's going on with NIS and Ideafactory, but aside from that, shit's looking bright.
Fuck the west, can't wait for this shitty industry to collapse.

Jesus....morale must be awful.

nice cope hapa, enjoy censor bras and console gacha

Fuck Bioware. It's not like anybody from the old guard is there anymore. Sure it's sad that people will be let go, but I really can't muster any sympathy for that company since I beat Dragon Age 2 i think.

Who said I'm a consolefag?

F

>Astral Chain looks to be Platinum's best game yet
How can you be this delusional?

Sell all stock in EA? Are you retarded? Until they lose the fifa license do no such thing

Pull the plug, I'm ready

Attached: 1557460539618.jpg (700x719, 63K)

why couldn't they just make another normal ME game? All they had to do was keep the relationships between male & female like god intended and there wouldn't have been any problems. (look at Japanese games as an example like P5 and FE)

Press S to spit on grave

Shouldn't have jumped in bed with EA.

It's as simple as that. Bioware is fucked.

Was clear as day after Anthem. They've had 3 under-performing games in a row now.

Have been like this for the last ten years

Bioware Bethesda and Blizzard have never made a good game

They can't, officially. Remember all the studios they renamed to Bioware [place]? They can reorganize staff from old biowares into them or just let them go and say "look, bioware still exists!" They've been dead for years.

Trannies will have to learn how to code, write and design a game now instead of getting hire for diversity points.

That's probably first ea studio that commit suicide and not getting killed by ea directly.

Bioware's been dead for a long time. It's possible they've politely encouraged the people whose retarded management skills allowed games to be in development for years with no direction until the 11th hour to step aside. But if it's just people jumping ship ahead of EA taking Bioware out back it's no real loss at this point.

Does EA even have a decent studio now?

>implying trannies aren't the autists doing the programming

Bethesda has made exactly 1 good game, other than that I agree.

No.
Respawn might have been at one point, but it's pretty clear that EA is banking on them and they're going to get fucked.

They probably kill themselves before that happen.

sell take advantage of the drop from the incoming media shitposting and rebuy with some extra stock on you, you fucking retard

Which one?

I know how this goes, I name the game and then you say "nuh uh it's shit too" and then I say "nuh uh it's good" and then we keep going on for hours.

this is hardly a surprise

Terminator: Future Shock

As if either of you have anything better to do anyway.

I just really can't remember any good game by them i hope you didn't mean TES or fallout?

And nothing of value was lost

I can’t imagine how shit your childhood was where you didn’t enjoy the shit out of the Warcraft series with your best buds.

Bioware was dead after ME3 shipped

Bethesda didn't develop Warcraft m8.

I think Respawn's Star Wars game is going to be something to look out for. If it under performs or does well, Respawn sure as hell wont be the same going forward.

Our IQs were too high for that so we played Age of Empires instead.

there is no way they ARE NOT going to produce another tranny age.
this shit will get made even if the (((EA))) executives have to pay for it themselves.

Good riddance. They’ve been a shambling corpse for years. It used to be Bioware’s logo was a symbol of quality. Now I wouldn’t play one of their games if it was given to me for free. Honestly kind of goes for EA as a whole at this point now that I think about it

yea. if you are looking out for a bland piece of soulless AAA garbage. you can tell by the color pallet alone. shit is whack.

It baffles me how this studio is still alive even

Aoe 2 Conquerors is still pretty damn good

Attached: 8xN54EpY_400x400.jpg (360x360, 21K)

That would be a ride with people they have now they somehow to pull anthem but people still abandon ship, i don't know what they can make. It's better to just off them.

2019: Bioware officially falls
2020: Blizzard officially falls

>Blizzard
Nah, not in 2020 they still have wow.

WoW has less than 1 million subs now and Classic will be dead before the end of the year, Shadowbringers won.
The next and final WoW expac will launch in 2020 and be worse for BfA, along with a failed Diablo 4 launch Blizzard will be dismantled.

>video game developer wants to change his career
>faggots on Yea Forums think BioWare will collapse

This has happened 20 times in the past several years and nothing happened. Fuck off.

Anthem sold 3-4 million copies and is protifable. Stop being gay.

>WoW has less than 1 million subs
Holy fuck it's really dying?

One dev maybe, multiple leaving says something is up

Time for papa EA to pull an old yeller. Good fucking riddance.

>Like rats they flee the sinking ship
so thats what virmintide means

That’s far less than what EA wanted

And it’s playerbase is dead

>Anthem sold 3-4 million copies and is protifable
Not for ea

>defending Bioware
>defending Anthem
>calling others gay
we're reaching irony levels that shouldn't be possible

yeah, no.

WWK

Tons of devs have been leaving Bioware during Anthem's production, senior ones primarily. That is very worrying, especially since Dragon Age 4 is said by some Bioware devs to be Anthem with dragons.

They aren’t being fired, it doesn’t matter if they leave. BioWare is alive and profitable.

Retard comment

Retard comment

Retard comment

morrowind
but it's aged so poorly it no longer counts and daggerfall has replaced it. which isn't good either but we still one game that Bethesda made that's considered good.

They wasted 6-7 years to develop it. Just think how much money they spent, and that's without marketing which was really expensive.

Nah, I think the brand is too damaged these days, the Bioware fucked up twice now, all other studios has been shut down save for the swtor btanch

It was supposed to sell 6 million
They fucked it up badly
Also, microtransactions didn't bring in as much as they'd hoped

>tons of dev
Come on, don’t be a typical Yea Forums faggot and think for a second. It’s not tons, it’s a few and they’re leaving because they want a career change. Notice how old most of them look? Most people in their 40’s and 50’s are going to get out of the video game industry unless their suits. Be real. BioWare is thriving and those senior producer positions are already filled by employees at BioWare. This isn’t an inefficient Japanese company.

S

>morrowind
Is vanilla morrowind was good? With bugs and without mods?

vanilla morrowind is shit. mod it

>-ex my mom user
Sure thing faggot kiddo

>This is the official BioWare collapse

Implying it didn't happen years ago.

How can you shit on the west and praise MHW, which plays exactly like a Western game in all but name

idk what to tell you, I played the game for 400 hours when it came out on xbox. I thought it was the greatest game of all time. Looking at it now, I wouldn't ever replay it, mods or not.

There is no collapse. Stop being an alarmist faggot.

>t. Casey Hudson
you can't save them, you know

Gee wiz papa where are we going

Who the fuck bought it?

they already renamed them back and then shut them all down after Mass Effect 2 released.

Of course, comrade. Bioware games are just as good as they've always been. There has been no decline in quality.

I would rather sell and NOT reinvest in a company that continually shoots itself in the fucking foot.

>NIS and Ideafactory.
It would be a shame if they actually made good games instead of boring pseudo visual novels with trash gameplay and graphics from 2008.

Attached: 1566023517846.png (616x480, 237K)

basse

nooooo, that means they will be able to spread their cancer to other places!
I would have preferred it for Bioware to remain as the contagion studio.

Forgot that Blizzard is getting chinked into oblivion and that Activision is sinking.

Based and whole some post

Consolefags.
The true evil of this industry.
The only reason this industry is shit is because shitty devs, shitty games, and shitty practices, are still allowed to make money.
Get rid of consolefags (namely Sony/Xboxfags) and you get rid of the vast majority of their income, and the industry improves almost overnight.

Attached: oh you.jpg (800x450, 63K)

EA is not gonna fail as long as they have normies that don't care about behind the scenes stuff and will continue to buy their sports games every year

lmao fuck off Nintedie

Warcraft

>There has been no decline in quality.
How so? What about ME3, DA2, DAI, Andromeda, Anthem. There is no good Bioware game for years.

>actually believing him

That was sarcasm on their part.
Thus the use of Comrade.

Butt then were would i play without cheaters?

Well that's embarrassing

Fuck off they’re literally all superior to any and all Japanese games. Dilate anime lover.

Name one

Presumably you'd git gud so you wouldn't have to pretend that everyone who whoops your ass in a game is a cheater.

Imagine if FIFA pulled out, EA would fucking die overnight.

what the fuck are you on about? all of those games, with the slight exception of ME3, are fucking terrible

Battle net has 32 million unique users every month. Blizzard is not going anywhere.

Because japan even does western games better than the west. And yet, the western additions are what drags it down the most.

Never gonna happen you'd have to kill all the normies on europe and south america

Just like bullfrog was thriving

Just like mythic was thriving

Just like maxis was thriving

Just like Westwood was thriving

Just like Pandemic was thriving

Just like visceral was thriving

I wouldn't say bioware was ever a symbol of quality. They were good at writing, but very bad at gameplay and level design.

Very very bad at gameplay and level design.

What happened is they replaced the writers with a bunch of women/children. The studio become a walking corpse since that happened. The writers MADE that company, and as it turns out, hiring replacements on the condition that they got their SJW job license from ShitLib Uni doesn't actually give you quality writers.

The replacement writers sucked, and the company tanked.

Just another victim of modern HR and universities promoting people who churn out propaganda over people who can actually write worth a damn.

>2011+8
>still giving a flying fuck for BioWare

Attached: 1555391554365.png (513x697, 429K)

The solution is to open mental institutions to lock up trannies and leftist activists. There will be one group who will complain, they will say that this is the tactic of a fascist regime. They must be silenced.

I am sure that trannies already had some big involvement on the story, character design and writing judging by it's quality

I didn't say they were going to fail, but they sure as hell aren't going to grow.

The only trajectory EA has is down. They buy up IP's, create failures, waste money, and then damage control with, "b-b-but at least we have the drooling retard audience!"
That's real great, EA. You keep spinning wheels going nowhere with your drooling retard audience, and I'll take my money to a company that can actually do something with it.

What's going on with Idea Factory?

People said this about Naughty Dog years ago when everyone was suddenly leaving at once. And yet here we are and Naughty Dog is still alive and well and making shitty movie games.

Bioware isn't going anywhere.

im actually legit surprised theyre starting to fuck off

here i thought theyll get lucky with this shit for the next 4 or 6 more years

Attached: 1558367818418.jpg (700x551, 69K)

>Dragon Age 2
>TOR
>Mass Effect 3
>Dragon Age Inquisition
>Mass Effect Andromeda
>Anthem
wow six completely trash games in eight years. quite the preamble!

Attached: 1464572198411.jpg (2048x1536, 175K)