Ywn play an original Xbox again

>ywn play an original Xbox again
I miss it so much bros ;-;

Attached: e6a25a75-b43a-42c5-903c-c12e4387f036_1.d0017cb9af8bf624eb48b2d826c361a8.jpg (450x450, 19K)

well what did you do with yours

I still got my original, and 3 more.
aah i miss xbox-scene, lantus,xport,likklebaer,nes6502,etc

I want a transparent one. By god one of he most beautiful consoles.

The Xbox dashboard was so much cooler than modern consoles

yeah it was real comfy
now we're stuck with nothing but minimalism

>not having his xbox still hooked up
When women see a classic xbox with 4 duke controllers hooked up to your screen, they know its gonna be a crazy night

PS2 was the GOAT console
don't @ me

I like both. The increased power of the xbox is nice for shared games.

I'm hoping they make a mini but there could be some problems with that. For one there is for sure no way it will have the amount of games the Genesis or TurboGrafx-16 will have. This is fine but I would hope they would at least do over 10 games for it if they did do it. There is also the issue with online. People are going to rightfully want to play some of these games, Halo in particular, online. The pricing can also be an issue since these games are more advanced than any mini we have seen or will see so far. I am still optimistic though. I think Microsoft is just waiting to see how the others do before they bother trying.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

gtfo of here my NES and Genesis are sitting side by side this second.

>mini
only pussies fear the size of the xbox. Half the fun was the size of that monster.

That said though, they have some decent stuff ready to go. Halo 1/2, kingdom under fire crusade/hero, some of the stuff sega put on hte xbox, some of rare's stuff, NGB, mech warrior, unreal championship 2, crimson skies,. As for online, they could just use their existing xbox network right? Maybe throw in a freebee and make online free. I doubt the amount of people using online would be big or longlasting, so just taking the costs as part of the machine would be doable.

My only concern would be that they cheap out on the controllers. I have some originals that are worn to teh bone, and got some chinese ones, but those chinese are just light and tacky as fuck.

>still no working emulator

Attached: 1536136178396.jpg (350x350, 26K)

>tfw only nintard's autism allowed them to design good emulators

gonna put a sata drive into mine next week

God that thing is ugly

how the fuck is cramming a fuckton of ads in a UI minimalism?

>That faggot who had an XBOX dev kit and gutted it for "le ebin PC masterrace XD" meme
I'm still mad.

ice blue>skeleton>white>stock>orange>crystal>mtn dew

>Half the fun was the size of that monster.

Yes but the in thing is making these consoles micro size so obviously they should do that with the OG Xbox if they do this. They definitely have plenty of games they can put on it.

I still bring mine out from time to time to play steel battalion

>Xbox mini is the size of the original snes
You can't shrink the monster console