Everyone gushes over Manuela and Catherine

>everyone gushes over Manuela and Catherine
>Rhea gets no love at all

Why is this?

Attached: Rhea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgVgUkcMXWQ&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/b6TpDpExwO4?t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=SwSJBws6pGo&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ORaI4U613Xw
youtu.be/K7QWxdwDvQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kidney stone incest.

Because she is a nutter.

she is literally "le church is evil" stereotype
she's not interesting

She's a psycho bitch with an Electra complex

>the church is evil
But it isn't, Edelgard.

Because she is your grandmother.

There's a couple of mommyfags around
dumb Beaglefags

Both are evil.

I prefer fucking the only sane manakete. Give her the fish

Attached: EBdUMCeUEAAscWG.jpg (2721x2440, 529K)

But Edelgard is honestly worse.

One helps the poor/offers shelters to those in need and gave you life
The other started the biggest war of the millennium for "her dream"
Yet both are evil.

So, can I fuck her?

Rhea is morally grey, edelgard is pure evil

>Have a fetish for dragons
>Have a fetish for older women
>Rhea does nothing for me
I don't get it

You or the main character of the game? Because she wouldn't touch you.

Maybe she's fucking insane?

Yes

Yes, and?
If her singing to you did nothing, you might have caught the gay

shit design honestly

>>Have a fetish for dragons
What? Thats like wanting to fuck a donkey,

BUILT

FOR

BLACK

COCK

Rhea was the best girl and did not very much wrong. Happily married her and don't regret that choice at all!

Go away, Dorothea

For me, it's Annette. Annette is clean as fuck that pussy is spotless, clean as fuck, trimmed (if not completely bare), not to mention she also keeps the rest of her body in top shape. Annette is the kind of bitch to wear ankle bracelets and have just the right of body glitter on in just the right places. Got a booty under that dress too, hidden away only for Manleth to behold.

Sex would be vanilla but very loving, just how she likes it. She wouldn't see much of a point in rough sex, Manleth is the most precious thing in the world to her she wouldn't want to be rough with him.

High IQ post

Attached: 1564719664804.png (316x319, 209K)

CUTE!

Attached: ANNETTO.jpg (1171x1257, 992K)

She isn't Thicci

>your mission this month is to execute these dirty heretics!
>remember this will be you if you ever fucking cross me!
Gee I wonder why no one likes her

>ankle bracelets
NOW I will buy your game

Why would you ever cross her?

>execute those murderers that threaten innocent people
What's wrong with that?

Whos the best girl in Deer? Hilda seems like a bitch, Leonie wont shut the fuck up about Jeralt, Cheese is boring. I might just go Flayn again.

Attached: 1488919326576.jpg (1024x566, 60K)

>Everyone gushes over old cougar that can't get some
Since when. I know why people like Catherine because she's OP as fuck, having her in your party is like having Jason Vorhees in your party, she's slow but once she catches up to you she will wreck your shit.

Marianne's cute, but I', guessing you dig her supports with others?

>Edelgard is evil
Edelgard is, at best, the savior of humanity.
At worst, she's a well-intentioned idiot.

As far as looks go, Shamir > Catherine > Rhea > Manuela

Manuela just gets so much love because she was shown first and is desperate as hell.

>mass executes people

At best she has no way to stop the dubstep missiles and gets the other half of fodlan (the half she didn’t massacre) glasses

Marianne > Hilda > Lisythia > Leonie. That said, they're all top tier and Leonie's only negative is her badly timed B-rank that makes it seem like it was not originally written to be locked until you know what happens.

I like Shamir. I think I'm one of the few who did.

I agree that Edelgard is worse and unrediamable, Rhea indeed does a lot of good things, she even takes people from other nations under her wing, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of the suffering that the people she is taking care of comes from teaching of her church, she is just trying to put a bandaid in the damage she has done.

I also know why she is so eager to use violence to repress any revolt agaisnt the church, she knows who are the people who are actually behind those event but she doesn't know how to directly target them.

I honestly like Rhea, but she isn't saint, she honestly kinda reminds of Dimitri, not really bad but has quite some issues.

Shamir is kind of boring desu.

not playable in any fucking route even though all of the assets are there

NPC vs Recruitable character?

I don't think she's boring, she just doesn't have a 'big' personality like Catherine or Manuela. I actually think she fits pretty well with Byleth given his supposed personality.

I don't follow your logic. She's at her absolute hottest when she's at her craziest.

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses_Jun122018_02.png (1920x1080, 2.71M)

You're not alone.

Attached: EBrQxYeU8AAg3kg.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

She really isn't that worry about innocent people, Lonato, she paranoid that the one who slither in darkness are the ones behind of those revolt, and she wants to make sure a new Nemesis isn't created.

Edelgard is Griffith lite

I love Ingrid.

Attached: 1565697548855.jpg (665x1000, 66K)

Edelgard is cute

Attached: canon_pair.jpg (1167x1098, 305K)

Boring is a rude way to say it, but so far her personality is like a weaker version of Catherine with some snark thrown in. They make a good pair when together, like that one ore quest where you choose which go give it to

I like Shamir and was gonna make Byleth marry her, but the night of the ball Lysethea came to byleth during the goddes tower event, I accidentaly got all the correct answer, the time skip happen and I made Byleth dump Shamir.

Her ending with Manleth is great, but hey ending with Sylvain is better imo.

I was gonna say how Lonato was evil but I forgot to erase her name when I decide not to do so.

Attached: 1564242330410.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

I'd lick that spot where her arm meets her breast.

Hilda the type of ho to wrap your belt around her chest and titties so you can fuck 'em better.

Unfortunately she's also the kind of ho that would be talking the entire time about shit.

>jam my dick down Manuela's throat every chance I get
>ball coming up
>need a dancer
>dont want to sacrifice one of my units
>gift the fuck out of Petra to help recruit her as my dancer
>this must've placed her above Manuela as a close ally
>she shows up during that scene
Felt bad turning her down, but certainly wasnt expecting that

The earrings kills the look.

Her paralogue is absolute bullshit, why the fuck do the Almyrans get monsters on their side?

Only students have tower scenes I'm pretty sure. You can talk to the gatekeeper to choose who you get, and only students were on there.

How the fuck are you niggers not talking to Gate Guard?

Is she the apex Giga Stacy?

t. Edelgard

The church isn't evil but it is a sham.

She wanted to turn you into her mom and is the reason for everything bad that happened in the whole story
Purge!

Attached: 1548588010759.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

Best gorilla.

Attached: 2019080123535600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

She's highly autistic and socially awkward, just FYI

Not talking about Edelgard, user.

>Fetish for dragons

Attached: crussade.jpg (441x437, 23K)

Hubert literally tells Claude in his route where to find their base and their nukes. One surprise attack later with Edelgard, Lysithea and Byleth, no more nukes.

>she wants to make sure a new Nemesis isn't created.
gee I wonder why.

Theres no roaming in that cutscene? Unless I missed something. I talk with Gatekeeper infrequently, but I never saw anything about choosing who to see then

Dat ass

On my way to gamestop to pick up a copy.
What house should I pick? I kinda like the red girl bug part of me kinda want to follow a male leader instead of a weak woman

She seems relatively popular, though. I liked her, personally.

Attached: 2019081015021400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

She's not weak, just stupid
Blue lions

Blue Lions, then do Black Eagles' secret route, then Golden Dear.

Go in blind, but save either GD or BL for last.

>Get perfect tea times with all the Males
>Get one perfect tea time with Manuela and no one other females
Is this game trying to tell me something? Guys are so much easier to read than girls.

Attached: 1548127771972.png (500x506, 113K)

You think so because shes not malicious. But she is indifferent to all suffering she causes indirectly and directly and has killed several kids before and wanted to use your body as a vessel and basically erase you as a person. She's also the cause of all political turmoil because of crests. And she created this situation ON PURPOSE. It's why the church is the focal point of all three kingdoms. And everything the church teaches is a lie, meaning she is basically stealing from everyone that believes in it and used it to build her huge tower castle shit. She also created a political situation where she couldn't possibly be criticized because to criticize her was to criticize the goddess.
That's pretty fucking evil.

Attached: wxm8RT3.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>one surprise attack
Why would it be a surprise after the events of BE

Did you even play the game? The “surprise attack” by the GD still has Thales launch the nukes, which were stopped by Rhea.

Who's dumber, Edelgard or Corrin?

Attached: plstop.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I'm kinda disappointed Flayn doesn't age with the time skip

Lions/Deer and steal the rest.

Attached: hydrogen gremlin.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>She's also the cause of all political turmoil because of crests.
What a massive joke.

>has killed several kids before and wanted to use your body as a vessel and basically erase you as a person
>lying
Byleth was dead. This bitch saved his sorry ass.

Just talk to the gatekeeper anytime during the month of the ball and you can choose.

That's a pro because 99.9% of people here are too. Why do you think Bernie snd Marinanne are so popular?

Edelgard could have actually conquered Fodlan by herself if there's no Byleth around.

Absolutely corrin. Dense as all hell. Every route could have been solved with a conversation.

Attached: 1454682650229.jpg (313x357, 23K)

>A Rank Tea Time with Manuela in my Personal Quarters
>She's just dripping with innuendo and other fluids
Jesus fuck, if they pushed the envelope any further, it would have been a full blown H-scene

Attached: 1542237237234.gif (200x200, 231K)

I mean, duh? It was obvious given who she is.

I feel that way to an extent as well, only had perfect tea time with Ingrid, Leonie, and Lorenz, but even choosing the "girly" topic on non-tomboys can give me a bad response and it throws me off

This He straight up gives you a list to pick from that guarantees that person will show up.

How do you crestfags explain nobility existing in other fire emblem games, or real fucking life? Crests are basically irrelevant, inheriting one is just as random and unlikely as being born into a wealthy land owning family. Rhea didn’t invent the hierarchal society.

Corrin. Edelgard is moderately competent, Corrin is a retard that has MC plot armor.

>has killed several kids before
When does this happen?
>and wanted to use your body as a vessel and basically erase you as a person
She thought Byleth was Sothis with amnesia.

Eh, I find it best if you don't pick, if only to see who you actually bonded with the most instead of who you wanted.

She's definitely not autistic, she more than likely has OCD though.

Edelgard's war could've been avoided with a conversation. Corrin acts retarded in 2 of 3 routes vs Edelgard being retarded in all 4.

Attached: 1564376428012s.jpg (119x124, 2K)

>Dancer Catherine

Attached: 1448317044658.png (500x500, 107K)

I'm honestly happy with what happen.

When do you have tea time in your room as opposed to outside?

Can you still customize/ name the MC in this one?

Edelgard was simply misguided, but she's so headstrong and determined that she'd be unstoppable at anything, it takes a rebirth of god to stop her. Loses points for thinking her Flame Emperor disguise was good

Corrin is not only a moron (who could be disguised as naivete born of being locked in a tower his whole life), but also is apparently the luckiest person in the world and never has to struggle because everything just works out in their favour. Would probably asspull a way to beat edelgard

tl;dr Corrin is dumber but would also win in a fight

She saved your life in a scheme to use your body and destroy your mind. I feel so much gratitude.

>edelgard is moderately competent
Nearly every single person in the whole game wants what she wants and her decision is to try to kill all of them. And she fails without the help of the MC. She’s useless on her own

No.

Can't say for certain, but If I had to take a guess, when you've got A-Rank Support with someone. She's the only person I've come that far with, minus Hilda who I can't A rank yet.

Name, gender and birthday. That's all you can change

>Catherine

Can the faculty become dancers or is it just messing with files?

If she didn't you'd be dead so who fucking cares. Keep coping nigger.

And is it different dialogue or only a change of scenery?

She also saved your dad’s life

Church staff can't be Dancers (including Cyril). Flayn is the one exception, since she becomes an actual student.

I'll cope. All the information about your birth and what she did to you and what happened with your mum all came from Rhea. Not even Jeralt knew what was going on. Trust the crazy evil bitch if you want.

Attached: my-image.png (1216x746, 266K)

Can Flayn join my class If i go Church?

She’s autistic bro, imagine the smell after her long study sessions

man you just know when an user is one of the blackcucks.

Attached: 1483059383129.png (922x738, 349K)

The dialogue was far more...intimate than it had been before.
>Well well. Inviting me to your room...
>That's intriguing, Professor. Very intriguing.

She goes to talk about how I'm staring at her "skin" and how she might get the "wrong idea" and all that.

It was a grand ol' time.

No. You can enter faculty into interhouse competitions though
>Catherine stomping all the other classes in a sword tournament

Attached: 1528510429108.jpg (680x548, 68K)

Leonie is a fucking babe, that tomboy appeal, but her supports (including get S and epilogue) are pretty garbage. Which is a shame.

Ye
She only leaves if you side with Edelgard

She stays with you in all routes except Edelgard's because she's not retarded.

Attached: lolosers.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Catherine and Ingrid are A
Rhea is at least C

Edelgard's the same way. Had she talked to Byleth about both the Slithers and rhe church, then Byleth could tell the other students in an attempt to try to sway them, after all, the students trust Byleth at least to an extent. There, you dont have to go to war for five years and kill your fellow classmates.

Have you not had long study sessions? It usually smells like coffee and eraser dust.

The fuck do you do when you study?

All four factions are evil.

>you will never have a threesome with Annette and Mercedes
y do i continu 2 liv?

Attached: 1565405290956.jpg (1166x1000, 205K)

Hot, just got to the timeskip so now I take in these A ranks
That felt like cheating

Lions then drop the game

Attached: 80D18DC9-979F-47A3-B821-170CA76C1D3B.jpg (1024x1024, 76K)

It's the worst of both worlds. You can still change your name and gender, so every character in the game has to constantly talk around it. Your primary nickname "The Professor" doesn't make any sense when there are other professors, and they also exclusively call you that.

Awakening and Fates had that issue as well, but it was made up for by the fact that you could customize your body type, hair/hair color and voice. Your MU for different playthroughs could be totally different characters. Everyone's Byleth is exactly the same, regardless of what you input in the Name select.

Attached: __flayn_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_echigoya_takeru__9e8e3d2b85a72ddfc9078df15db9d663. (1003x1416, 1.47M)

Them dragon genes. Perfect match to be immortal with. Also get to flex on Seteth.

t.Ingrid

Neither of those women seen like the type to like threesomes or sharing their partners. Pump Annette full of babies and let Aunt Mercedes babysit.

What the fuck was Edelgard's problem? I get why she might be hesitant to openly work against the Slithers but what's stopping her from just saying 'hey I'm kinda in a shitty situation, can you guys help'?

Attached: 1565996900716.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Felix is absolutely best boy. I did not even know this fucker existed until I bought the game but holy shit when I talked to him on day one I just knew he was going to be /my/ lad.

Sorry Ignatz, I just want that Intermediate Seal

Also, Dedue is great for all physical ones and Mercedes for Magic, as neither of them take any damage and can just slow chip even if they don't have any experience with those weapons

False.
Golden Deers are objectively good.

Edelgard would have managed to overthrow the Church and conquer the whole continent through intrigue and warfare was Byleth not a factor.

She's singleminded, but in no way dumb or incompetent.

>mfw Rhea is Seiros, Seteth is Cichol and Flayn is Cethleann

Attached: 1562275769990.jpg (547x692, 75K)

Crest experiments fucked up her lifespan so she wants to see real change in the shortest possible time

She's retarded user. Her peanut-sized brain can't think of a better approach.

Dragon slut

>Was going to die anyway and got saved by becoming a vessel
>at the end she was dissapointed that you didnt become sothis but was fine with it
>somehow this makes her evil
Rhea is not a goody two shoes, but she isnt plain evil like edeltard.

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dgVgUkcMXWQ&feature=youtu.be

And she did that because she believed the people who killed all her siblings and kidnapped her.

Attached: 24506782531s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

She already tried to have her classmates assassinated before the school year even began. There was no way she was going to say anything to anyone who wasn't already 100% devoted to her. Incidentally, this is also what makes a "golden route" pretty much impossible.

You think she would spare Flayn or Seteth if they sided with her? It's not like they ever did anything wrong, did they?
The thought crossed my mind that she has no problem with Byleth pretty much being the literal goddess and I wondered. His situation is different from their's, but still.

who would be down to threesome Im guessing Shamir and Catherine, Dorothea would be okay with anyone, Bernie would probably be okay if convinced, Rhea would be okay with whatever you do, Leonie but only with Jeralt fucking her mouth, I think that's it

Flame Emperor disguise is good. Remember, there's no voice changing magic so everyone assumes it was a male talking. They also didn't expect her to have two crests, with one being the Crest of Flame. It seems obvious to us but given that we know there is also shapeshifting technology/magic, we have no idea what else she used to disguised herself.

I’m pretty happy I went in completely blind, the characters are all a lot more than their archetypes so going in with pre conceived notions can make you blind to a lot of their depth

She kills them too, don't worry.

being called "Professor" is different from being called "THE Professor"

people call their professors "professor" in college/uni all the time. i could be braindead but i'm pretty sure the students in game refer to the other professors as "Professor [name]," which is fine

i'll give you that the name definitely does not make sense in part 2

please post some rhea art, there's nothing of her online

the lewder the better

Flayn and Seteth know the truth and that dragons didn't throw the first punch so they also know Edelgard isn't justified in her crusade against them. They wouldn't have sided with her either way.

Just as a theoretical. I know they're not retarded enough.

Hilda, so long as she doesnt have to ride you or put in much effort

What did you call class Byleth into? I think I'm gonna go Punch-Faith with EO.

Attached: 1546144921591.png (875x1054, 530K)

I was retarded and made him a mage.
Don’t do that, his growth in magic is shit, and he can get speed screwed in the mage classes as well.

I ended up becoming an assassin

>the continent is nuked either way because Rhea is dead and there's no one else to stop it
>don't worry
Why are edelfags always so stupid?

Attached: ].jpg (1125x615, 88K)

Edelgard's ideals fall apart with them knowing the truth.

>Bernie would probably be okay if convinced
Nah, Bernie would be more on the pure side and get depressed her partner wants another woman involved.

I forced my Byleth into a support role while weighing him down with heavy shields and shitty weapons just to keep him from stealing all of the xp. I think in the future I might want to do a no-crest run where Byleth wouldn't be allowed to attack at all.

You are often called "The Professor" as well. As in, "We'll have to wait to hear from the Professor" And we'll it's not so bad having the students call you "Professor" and calling Hanneman "Professor Hanneman" it's downright ridiculous that Professor Hanneman, talking to Professor Manuela, would refer to you as "Professor".

FETH is a good game, but the decision to allow the player to name the character should have been removed at the same time character customization was. It's a stupid thing to have in a fully voice acted game.

I went with hero since the armor was kino. EO design is hideous, it's a real shame.

I legit think Catherine and Shamir would be extremely possessive once it was "official", I don't think either would let the other fuck their man.

It's be like that sidequest of theirs all over again.

>Pregnant Shamir and daddy Byleth

Attached: 5c7.jpg (324x291, 13K)

So would Sylvain end up better as a fighter/warrior than he does as a cavalry unit?
His speed got absolutely fucked for me because lolhorses and the rest of his stats didn't get to be that great

Attached: 1563229631881.jpg (900x900, 109K)

For me it's Leonie.

>Yo, Teach, Lysithea has a cake in her jansport

I used mine more defensively, mostly to act as a meat shield or take out units that would kill one of mine, and he still was swimming in experience.

Whenever she mentions it, or Catherine I always feel like fighting them to prove my superiority that my class is better than the rest of the church combined.

This is why I think route 5 will be slithers. Hopefully there will be an impregnable kronya

>Hey Byleth, can you give me a baby?
>No give ME a baby, I'll make it worth your while ;)

Severe trust issue but she wasn't openly working against them because they had already taken over half of the empire. There was no way she could've done anything without their help. Once the time skip happens and she didn't need their help, she backstabbed them immediately by killing of their own. And remember, going from BL route, the slitherers had already infiltrated half the kingdom as well. There was no one else she could've trusted.

I wish her character was just a bit more developed. It's nice that Jeralt never really comes up in her other supports but still.

I like her suppory with Felix, she uses her more primitive hunting tactics and he uses his more refined style leaving both of them respecting one another, felt like they had actual chemistry.

But she's thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal

Swordmaster in GD. Making him a wyvern lord along with Hilda Kong in BL and have them annihilate the map.

Claude’s VA is doing a playthrough on youtube

>there’s no way she could’ve done anything at all!
Meanwhile she can just assassinate high ranking nobility like Hubert’s dad no problem

Surely she could have at least been able to trust her fellow students at the Monastery right?

Did Sword/Magic EO in my first run because I had no idea what I was doing with him
Probably gonna aim for Wyvern Rider in my next run cause that seems fun

Attached: 1566043656439.png (1919x1085, 1.71M)

Am I the only one that likes to bully Bernie with her choice of class?

>Make her a heavy armored knight on the front lines
>Then later make her a dancer
>Later turn her into a paladin
>When she finishes being a paladin, turn her back into a dancer.

Wasn't he just stripped of his title when she became Emperor?

I feel you. Im willing to allow some slack but it does get too ridiculous too often

no one likes the evil lizards who rule the world from the shadows

Attached: 1509077389701.jpg (682x515, 23K)

She loses in every route but her own while getting played by the slitherers the whole time

Who here dusc'd Ingrid? It was surprisingly cute

And stupidly enough, they kept their mouth shut instead of explaining the truth. It was a series of failure of miscommunication and misunderstanding, and people being stubborn.

Maybe? I don’t remember but why would they kill him then, the whole point was to get Hubert into power

That's the plan. C support was as hilariously awkward as I expected, and Dedue's a good lad.

How do you romance Sothis? She's merged with you before the timeskip even happens and there are practically no opportunities to bond with her. I saw her listed at the end of the game, but it just doesn't make much sense to me. Went with Manuela because she's relatable.

>i'll give you that the name definitely does not make sense in part 2
I still, to this day, even when I am 30 years of age, still call my old baseball coach Coach Olsen.

When did they ever have that chance? Edelgard just rolled in with fuckers like pic related and starting attacking

Attached: AE08AA67-C029-41EA-9D39-A0A59BB215CE.png (512x512, 117K)

It was done to 'remove the corrupt from the Empire' as Edelgard said, she also had Ferdinand's dad and Bernadetta's dad stripped of their titles and put under house arrest.

>everyone refuses to give anyone any information for no reason
>Rhea and Edelgard deceitful to their own detriment

is she parallel to the papacy and Edelgard is parallel to the byzantine empress a la caesaropapism

>we don't get to have him as a unit or even an ally for the BEagles route
Come on, I want to use Mr. Babyeater

Regardless, her S support ended up being surprisingly endearing, especially when she lovingly bickers at you towards the end.

Attached: 2019081122050400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

>Rhea gets no love at all Why is this?

She's a poor man's Palutena.

I think that was all on Hubert, and his father would have been proud of it. His dad felt absolutely awful for betraying Edelgard and the emperor in the first place.

CUTE VOICE
CUTE ENGRISH
youtu.be/b6TpDpExwO4?t=18

Attached: 1564691414118.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

That’s not what I’m referring to.

People gush over catherine? What do people see in that no morals bull dyke?

>rhea isn't evil
I literally cannot wait for the DLC to prove you fucker wrongs screenshot this post you fucking bootlickers

Attached: Nergal.png (160x144, 2K)

>manuela
>relatable
You too, huh

Attached: 1553574914217m.jpg (1024x999, 61K)

Dumb edelfag

Really good stats, and prepromote with little downsides because her second proficient weapon fists being a meme for girls

And why should she? Remember, her entire childhood was being imprisoned in a dungeon while being experimented on. She didn't have the time to bond and trust in anyone other than Hubert. Byleth was the sole exception.

Shes a cheery tomboy cake, a good alternative if you dont want someone desperate and milfy like Manuela

user, the story she's preaching is basically a white-washed version that frees humanity of guilt of basically killing their creator cause they were dumb fucks.

>helps others
>can't even stay a united thing
>western church always being a nigger
>easter church sucks dick and has no army

besides*

He dies in the same map he appears

The only reason she doesn’t trust the students is because she plans to murder them all before graduation

You know what they say about people with good intentions. Now, am I talking about Rhea or Edelgard here?

I am convinced

Hubert's father is killed and succeeded by Hubert
Caspar and Linhardt's fathers support Edelgard from the start
Ferdinand's father is stripped of his title and lands
Bernadetta's father is put under house arrest, while Bernadetta's mother takes over the house and supports Edelgard

I dunno, I don't feel guilt for crimes committed by not-me. But I don't live to be 1000.

Glad I went with it. At first l, I'd rather pair her up with Dudue than Felix who just turns her into a gushing Sakura 2.0 which I thought was a waste, but it turned into one of my main otps.

Western church was manipulated by the slitherers

>In Conquest you're literally stuck in a peaceful zone with the Hoshido Royals
>Don't even try to make peace with them
>Instead it's just played for "BUY REVELATIONS" points
That was bullshit

I cant get over her desperate desire to take rheas dragon cock

She only really wanted to murder Dimitri and Claude for very practical reasons. She even asked the students to step down and not get in her way in the tomb or else she would be forced to kill them.

Nemesis was in the right though. Fuck lizard aliens.

>Rhea in her battle armor has painted toenails
Do you think she did it herself or did she make Seteth do it?

At worst, that just means you two can share Rhea

I dont think i can ever look at rhea the same way after seeing her true colors in crimson route

I'm guessing the DLC route will be having Rhea/Edelgard somehow work together to beat the Slitherers. There's too much crazy shit in BE route, and in the others like the BL route where she just steps down it just finishes kind of abruptly.

Hupert, Ferdinand, and Bernies dads are all basically evil, nasty people who commit atrocities by the admission of their own children. Honestly I don't remember much about Lin's father, But Caspars dad seemed pretty benign but his brother(the heir) is basically called a sloth(not too bad).

It's a shame she's fucking insane because of those hips are godlike.

Her S support is free. You just gotta wish hard enough to get the cute and funny back, and you get it.

>Edelgard could have actually conquered Fodlan by herself if there's no Byleth around.
But Byleth saves her warmongering ass in the prologue chapter.

I had byleth hit people to almost dead and then had the crappy charas steal the kill.

I hope so
I really need another route where I can have Edelgard on my side
BE was my first route and it fucking hurt playing the other routes, especially when I realized there was no spare option like there was with Claude

She's the polar opposite of Catherine. Catherine looks at the knighthood as an honor and duty and goes into battle with optimism, Shamir is the calm and cool assassin who only does what she does to survive.

Edelgard was in no danger. She was more surprised by Byleth rushing in like a retard than by the bandit leader. Remember, Edelgard can teleport as evidence by how she moves around as the Flame Emperor, and unlike Claude and Dimitri, she had an actual weapon instead of training weapon.

On the randomizer FE8 what a good seed?

>Shamir
>Flayn
>Lysithea
How come we have only three female characters who can bear your children? I want an Edelgard end where you impregnate her and make her pop multiple babies.

Manuela

Does Hubert have his dad assassinated on every route?

Where do you get Mythril from?

Does not having a couple sentences in a game really bother you that much

Probably, though in Edels obviously you get to talk to him directly about it. He's very indifferent to his dad and it scares the empire soldiers.

Counter-propaganda to counter Abe

Edelshart only has plot convenience teleports, not actual teleportation

Just because the ending text doesn't mention kids doesn't mean they never have them. Retard.

Breaking bird monster barriers

That's because if the Empire's higher ups weren't all cartoonish, nasty people players would them realize Edelgard herself is a nasty, nefarious woman by comparison.

It’s literally impossible because edelgard cannot have a single conversation with anyone without planning to murder them

Yet later she needs Hubert to do that
Maybe it's a warp powder situation?
Plus it'd reveal some key info on her
She had to take the risk which is why she stood her ground instead of teleporting

>Manuela
Based.

Yeah she just turns out completely evil in any route that isn't hers. You just can't let her live after working with the slitherers she has to die. If I had to imagine what it would be like, it'd split off at Remire village where you currently get the meaningless choice. And you somehow find a way to end the slitherers while forcing Rhea to step down/end the church. I think past that point she becomes irredeemable after continuing to work with them after seeing what they did.

>atleast 2 months till Lunatic, maybe even longer
I'm not doing all the routes on hard, it's too easy and boring. I'll finish my second playthrough on NG+ to check out the features then bench the game till harder mode is out.

She brings in the death knight and rapey evil henchman, it’s like when terrorists say don’t move or I kill you

>headcanon cope

Sensei

Attached: 1566015298748.jpg (800x1350, 72K)

I wouldn't say evil, just fucking dumb and misguided

I don't know how you'd do it, but I'm sure you could come up with a way. Her goal would always be the same, to get rid of crests and the church but there'd have to be some way to make her see earlier that working with the slitherers is a bad idea.

Attached: 1565965510592.jpg (590x800, 300K)

how very gracious of her.

A Greek Orthodox homosexual Byzantine Emperor and violent usurper was teaching a class on Alexios Angelos, known debt evader

"Before the class begins you must get on your knees and worship Alexios Angelos and accept that he was the most majestic Roman Emperor the world has ever known, even greater than Constantine the Great!"

At this moment a brave, patriotic, pro-Catholic Templar Banker-Knight who had bankrupted over 1500 Muslims on a Crusade and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all economic decisions made by the Pope stood up and held up a fresh Septuagint

"Who compiled this Bible, caesaropapist?"

The treacherous Emperor smirked quite Turkicly and smugly replied "The Roman scribes you stupid barbarian"

"Wrong. It's been 1,000 years since the Roman Empire fell. If it is 1,400 years old and Greece, as you say, is the home of the Romans, then why don't you possess the Eternal City of Rome itself?"

The Emperor was visibly shaken and dropped his gaudy icon and copy of Plutarch's Parallel Lives. He stormed out of the room crying those Greek crocodile tears. The same tears Greeks cry for the "disgraced Romans" when they jealously try to claw justly earned land from the deserving Crusaders. There is no doubt that at this point our Emperor, Basileus Palaiologos, wished he had more strictly enforced the East-West Union as agreed upon at the Council of Florence. He wished so much that he had the Imperial Sword to kill himself from embarrassment, but he himself had pawned it off to the Venetians!

The students applauded and all joined the Holy Roman Empire that day and accepted Pope Eugene IV as Christ's Vicar on Earth. A double-headed eagle named "Serenissima" flew into the room and shed a tear on the chalk. Dies Irae was sung several times, and the Doge himself showed up and enacted a liquidation of debtors' assets across the country to renovate St. Peter's Basilica

The Emperor lost Constantinople and died of the Black Debt the next day

Attached: enrico dandolo.jpg (1440x1198, 123K)

The problem is that her goal misses the entire point and the source behind the problems she's reacting to.

Ferdinand's wife is so cute

Rhea, because Edelgard never had good intentions to begin with, only a foolish, egotistical, self-fulfilled dream.

>Edelgard is parallel to the byzantine empress
Do you mean Theodora or someone else? 'Cause Theodora was just a massive whore and ex-prostitute who had orgies in the palace under Justinian's nose. Edelgard isn't like that, she's just autistic and murderous.

Maybe you're right. You could argue that as she sees what she does as good it's not evil in her view, but to everyone else she appears evil. Really, Byleth should've helped her see that parts of her plan were wrong, but instead he just kinda goes "Hell yeah motherfucker" in the tomb and then it's too late. In routes where he isn't there I understand her making stupid decisions but when he is there he should have done more.

Can you recruit and keep Catherine no matter what house you pick?

Attached: __flayn_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_matanonki__d39767a8df43eeb9b1f186b1118281ec.jpg (678x822, 77K)

Attached: edel.png (1280x1436, 2.55M)

True evil doesn’t know it’s own evil

Attached: A341F158-7894-4F72-9EB5-4588CB2B6D9A.png (478x591, 608K)

Attached: EBIFMGUUEAEyj4A.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

In other FE games you don't get such a massive divide, outside of Tellius with the beorc-laguz split. It's not just noble-commoner, it's the massive amount of pressure that crests put on individuals and families.

M-MOMMY!

I need more cute pictures of Annette

Attached: 1566005642237.jpg (1417x2006, 250K)

>aliens helps mankind
>alright fuck off lizards stop helping us also how about we genocide you as a thanks and nearly kill ourselves in the process
Agartheans are niggers

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x640, 62K)

Dimitri - Yang
Claude - Bernie
Edelgard - Trump
Rhea - Clinton

You know this be true, this is why Yea Forums loves Edelgard so much.

Ok, so, from what I gather Edelgard is basically Vayne Solidor if he were retarded.

Attached: FF12_Vayne.jpg (760x433, 177K)

Yeah, that's poor writing on their part
Honestly, a lot could be solved with a more objective viewpoint like Hubert claims to have but Edelgard is his one weakness
Really, she should have undergone a shadow war first against the Agarthans before anything
It doesn't make a lot of tactical sense but when thinking from an emotional perspective, well, I see why she did what she did
She was clearly hesitant to openly go against the people who tormented her and ruined her family
Maybe even terrified
Because deep down she's still that scared little princess wanting to be saved
and being saved is exactly why she falls for Byleth in the first place
But she was told by everyone, SHOWN by everyone like Dimitri with his dumb dagger and speech, that she could only rely on herself until Byleth
So she went after an enemy she could tackle
Something managable
The Crests and noble system
She was at the top, after all, so it was easier punching down than it was punching up

The choice is honestly fucking retarded.

>storms the church
>tries to kill you
>reveals she's behind the conspiracy
>the conspiracy that's been terrorizing the church for months
>that inspired a rebellion doomed to fail
>that killed innocent students
>that killed your dad
>that almost tried to kill you however many times

Maybe if they framed it as "I can/can't kill my student", but it isn't, so it's stupid. The entire situation is so contrived to justify you splitting from the church that only waifufags can earnestly defend it.

Thanks for reminding me I still need to finish FF12 sometime

How can Claude be Bernie when Bernie is Bernie?

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

I just noticed there's a fucking bath house. What's the point of it? DLC? Special after school lessons with your students?

Attached: 1548558188285.png (420x420, 275K)

>this level of coping

Attached: 1565494403533.jpg (480x477, 14K)

You're a bigger retard for comparing FE3H characters with modern world politics.

It's not worth it, the plot is very unsatisfying.

Edelgard is adored by the lgbtqommunity so there is no way she is Trump.

Yea Forums is like 70% Blue Lions.

I'm not excusing her dumb ass
I'm explaining WHY she's a dumbass and that to fix her and redeem her you'd need to address these issues
As is she's literally a war criminal before you even meet

Rhea-sama, you can't say the n-word.

trannies and faggots are mentally ill user, why would you ever expect anything they do to make sense?

Attached: 1563299579954.png (432x577, 106K)

Well it was thanks to Hubert that GD even had a chance to fuck up the Tron moles.

>resetera: black eagles
>Yea Forums: blue lions
so is reddit golden deers?

Seems like it was intended to be a feature but was cut at some point.

Man imagine if Fire Emblem had voice acting like FF XII
youtube.com/watch?v=SwSJBws6pGo&t

Her epilogue is fucking wholesome. You make her dreams come true, give her a child, and she is so happy that it shines through even the family portraits of you all.

Plus she's the type of woman to wear heels to bed, good shit.

And the Church
Hubert shows how easy it would have been if he hadn't enabled her emotional bullshit
Hey, that's something Yea Forums can get behind, right? An emotional woman ruining shit?

>getting to chapter 12 in BL route
>having Mercedes deliver the final to the Death Knight
>having Dimitri deliver the final blow to Edelgard
>taking out Hubert's bitch ass
Holy fuck, why did Awakening and Conquest never reach this level of kino? This chapter alone was cooler then anything in Awakening.

Yeah emotionally I understand her decisions and why she does the thing she does. But if you actually sit there and think about it it's the wrong way to get what you want.

It's stupid yeah. Do we even have a reason for thinking the church is evil at that point? They kill Lonato but killing people who are trying to start an uprising, potentially killing many more, is pretty standard for this kind of system. Trying to remember the timeline of things, but it just seems like your guy goes full retard and decides to join the side shown to experiment on students and the like.

Vayne did nothing wrong. If Ashe died the world would've been a better place after the war.

It's actually possible to fuck up and not get Sothis as an option.

Attached: 2019081212485500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 312K)

>Do we even have a reason for thinking the church is evil at that point?
Well the only thing we have is Jeralt going 'hey man don't trust the (((church)))'

Oh yeah, it's definitely the wrong way
If she had been braver, if Hubert had done what she couldn't like he does in GD/Church routes, or something similar, all of it could have been avoided

You did S link her, right?

Attached: 1566076267906.jpg (1280x720, 322K)

Their reunion chapter is even better. Pure, unfiltered and unadulterated kino.

They basically said they were trying to recreate the same feeling as the jugdral games and it shows. We haven’t had edge kino like this since thracia.

Bernadetta, get on the ballista. This time I won't miss.

Attached: 1566066607346.png (350x431, 79K)

W-what is Yuu doing in Fire Emblem and why is she straight?

probably, le suave funny man seems like a perfect fit.

Edelgard wants to end the caste system, if anything she is closer to Bernie (just change "caste" with "class")

Claude is the Green Party, he is just there.

I don´t think there is a Trump equivalent on 3H, or even Fates, maybe Gangrel from Awakening.

Wasn't El also trying to assassinate Dimitri and Claude since the very beginning of the game?

From what I’ve seen, yes. He’s the passive less serious option that doesn’t offend anyone on either side with harmless memes.

>everyone talking shit about their non-favorite houses and how x is horrible etc
>tfw unironically like every character and really hoping the golden route DLC comes soon

Attached: 1531929021352.jpg (356x376, 60K)

Taking out Hubert with Ferdinand is kino, but then again so is killing Ferdi and making Dorothea cry

Really the only problem with Hubert is his. well devotion to Lady Edelgard, he's too willing to let her have her way.

Oh no. It's too late. Remire village has been infected. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into the undead.

This entire city must be purged.

Attached: fethdimitri.jpg (800x450, 47K)

There are a handful of hints at the chuch being nefarious. Jeralt from the very beginning tells you to be suspicious of Rhea, the Lonato thing is framed as the Church going too far, and everyone reacts with horror at how the church puts down those assassins. The choice being so retarded pisses me off because I was ready to go full hog against the church when Edelgard asks "Do you think we NEED the church and crests?" early on.

I don't fucking get what Edelgard was trying to accomplish with sending bandits to attack them with the order of 'just kill as many nobles as you can lol' when she herself will also be there while also being a noble.

bro im a big fucking bitch who just wants more of my waifu i hope the golden route treats her well
Yeah
She really needs to be told the flaws of her plans and, well, a fucking therapy session to spill it all out

Attached: 1552832008757.jpg (1500x1352, 304K)

Marianne is both the best girl in GD, and the whole game.

You can't recruit Catherine at all on pre- or post-timeskip BE. You get her automatically on post-timeskip Church

Honestly, what did Uther expect to do? Like they aren't going to find a cure in enough time. Like Arthas might have been too hasty and should have scoped the situation out more but he's not wrong.

You are not my king yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

How can you even consider that? There's got to be some other way!

Attached: CCD5A622-7520-4BC4-A96F-83B34F87EE82.png (300x300, 73K)

Dorothea, Manuela, Petra, possibly Edel, maybe Ingrid.

Manuela!
Lazy!
Cute!
Milkies!
Drunk!
Desperate!
Horny!
Unkempt!
Best Girl!
Manuela!

You CAN draw your waifu, right Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190817_201227.jpg (2374x2791, 2.85M)

>slowly making my way through BL as my first run
>want to do GD next
>don't want to leave Dimitri and Dedue behind
I just love them too much

Attached: 1565155926866.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

Because Edelgard is right

>Fuck you Dmitri, you're a fucking faggot
>SUPPORT LEVEL HAS RISEN

Attached: 1546741528603.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

>Manuela the desperate cake trope
>but actually gets really endearing endings

i'm glad it turned out well

>have dragons
>they don't turn into one during battle

This right here is the REAL mommy of fire emblem three houses.
>when she wakes you up for after the time skip
I WANT SOTHIS TO BE REAL AAAAAAH!

>Yeah emotionally I understand her decisions and why she does the thing she does
No it fucking doesn't. If emotion were guiding her she would've never sided with the cartoonishly evil people.

>finished BL first
>playing BE(Edelgard) next
>have to decide whether to kill my students or steal them and leave Dimitri all alone while all his childhood friends join the bad guy

Dammit gustav, as your future king i order you to purge this village!

Attached: feth-dimitri-portrait.jpg (1000x1100, 145K)

You probably skipped a lot of cutscenes where you can increase the bond with her.

bro she is fucking psycho therapy aint fixing that

This series hits it off so hard with the "creative enthusiast" sort-of crowd that I'm surprised it doesn't have more merchandise to capitalize off it

It gets a fucking staggering amount of fan works

Attached: 1492308093099.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

Kind of a shame her designs wasn't for an actual character, I like Monica's design.

Cute!
Although you can't just draw Manuela without high heels.

okay but the have literal magic to help with that

Franchise is shit and i'll tell you why
>church is evil lol edgy
>no indication of where to go or what to do
>aliens out of nowhere lol
fucking garbag

>Monica 8/10
>Kronya MUHDICK/10

Same.
Except fuck a golden route I don't want a happy ending here.

If you recruit another student, does it give any explanation to why they rejoined you post-timeskip?
Like if I recruited Annette to the empire and talked to her in the monastery after the timeskip, would she give any explanation why she's cool with killing her former friends and father?

It's like the Overwatch of Fire Emblem but actually good.

How would Edelgard react if Hubert went 'Lady Edelgard, this plan is most flawed'?

what did he mean by this

Don't ever even play as female characters but this cute autist did something to me as soon as I saw her and I regret nothing

Attached: 1565889161114.jpg (769x1113, 163K)

>church is evil lol edgy
You shouldn't make posts like this if you haven't finished the game

forgot image

Attached: Kronya_Damaged.png (1684x1920, 1.46M)

No. The timeskip makes no sense at all if you side with the empire.

>Dimitri is basically Arthas in his route but had people help and support him so he had a good ending instead of going full nuclear like he was about to and fucking over everyone in the process.

Attached: genocideyou.png (1128x560, 1.56M)

I bet they planned to add hot springs event to bond like dining room, but ran out of time or decided against it because too lewd.

Yeah, that's exactly how it'll work

She'd kill him.

Attached: gorilla.jpg (800x1117, 336K)

"How long have you known this? .... Does the Professor know? If not, don't tell them and pretend it was a facade. I want the Professor to think I'm still smart."
Honestly she'd probably listen to him if he was concise and didn't challenge her emotional investment
He'd bend to her too easily if she was insistent

So someone explain to me how you can fuck up getting the person you want as a S Rank if you chose who to propose to?

Yeah. That chapter is awesome. Just you and rabid boar Dimitri against horde of bandits. Dimitri's fucking awesome battle quotes. Then the other BL show up. Love it.

Well that sucks; she's the only S-rank I'm interested in and I kind of wanted to stick with her for all three routes.

Same here. Should’ve left them for last, I have no motivation to do the other houses now

Is it stupid I really disliked Awakening and Fates but am really enjoying this one? I kind of used to be a hurr durr nu-FE is trash after loving 7, 8 and 9 as a kid, but I've come around now.

Attached: david lunch.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

Since you S rank before the final battle, if you push someone else's support too high during said battle it can fuck things up.

i love you

Attached: 4535534354453.jpg (1200x1259, 150K)

Does the timeskip make more sense in other routes? I have only done Blue Lions and all that happened was you fell off a cliff then woke up 5 years later. Then that's it. No questions asked.

It's so dumb considering only a few chapters before they had the perfect way to do it with being trapped in a dark dimension. Even if Byleth breaks out in 5 minutes they could say 5 years passed outside.

This is the best offensive gambit minus the post-timeskip lord ones.

>Playing Blue Lions
>Timeskip chapter
>Dimitri is surrounded and low on health
>Too far away from Byleth so access the convoy and grab a healing item
>oh shit.jpg
>Mercedes shows up and promptly heals him
Brought a figurative tear to my eye

Regarding the BIG CHOICES in this game (I'm on the Black Eagles route): is the split properly signposted or should I just save in a whole bunch of slots all the time?

Attached: crop.png (74x122, 18K)

Redpill me on the true best character that gets no love.

Attached: Seiros_portrait.png (256x256, 47K)

You really get the feeling that it’s them against the world in blue lions. The war they fight is basically quality vs quantity since all they have on their side is a few church knights and boomers from faerghus. Absolute kino to see dimitri rise to king of the continent after starting from literally nothing but rags

it makes even less sense in other routes, user.

Can anyone tell me which characters become unrecruitable/leave when you stick with Edelgard? I assume Catherine, Cyril, Flayn and Seteth, but not sure.
Don't want to waste effort on someone I'm going to lose.

>felix>not with sylvain for maximum spaghetti
It even ties into Annette and Ingrid's supports, too. Just like Annette and Ashe's ties in with Annette and Gilbert's.

Ingrid never takes brown cock. She's too based and redpilled.

Attached: 2019081714591400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 249K)

A shame Edelfags are so numerous so Black Cucks gets played first and more frequently.

Shes your mommy but aslo your daughter.
best of both worlds.

The split tells you specifically that its an important choice. Though there will be a week killing event with edel youll have to do if you want to get her route as an option.

I hadn't read up on the game at all and the Beagles were just the most fun house on average. Edelgard herself not even that much, just the rest of the house has some of the most interesting characters (disregarding anything past what you see initially).

what are the chances that the story dlc will end up being a route where all the house leaders band together? since it's gonna take them like 8 months to release it

Imagine if Tiki had a mother complex and was a milf; furthermore your very presence made her day a little bit brighter for her.

No, I dropped Awakening and didn't even bother with Fates, this game is great. Not perfect, the monastery life sim stuff is annoying at times and it does look like an early wii game, but fuck does it have genuine thought put into it, this feels so much better then Awakening ever did to me. Everything from the maps, characters, and music is just really well done I feel.

In Golden Deer you can save Dedue though he never joins you

Flayn and seteth can’t turn into dragons

Thanks mang

Is dedue even allowed to get married in this game? To anyone besides byleth of course

Probably will be that GIGA NIGGA comes back earlier and is more powered, forcing the empire kingdom and alliance to fight together

>He doesn't side with Edelgard
youtube.com/watch?v=ORaI4U613Xw

Burn the Bernie
Burn the Boar

Attached: 15b9a4f6289002d1302756575269.jpg (1209x676, 105K)

He marries Mercedes IIRC

Other than Hilda being unrecruitable, that's it. The teachers and the rest of the knights can still join you

Rhea had to tank these for them to survive.

Attached: 1565923728774.png (1173x655, 804K)

Are there any unrecruitable units in golden deer house? Like how you can’t recruit hubert and dedue since they’re too loyal?

She's for Sylvain, she's got that "I was sitting here in front of you all along shtick"

Can do that in church too, though in that he simply fucks off after the map, does he talk to you at all if he survives in deer?

I give it a good 80% chance

Empress Irene did some autistic stuff but i really just meany any emperor / empress in general

>Edelgard has her own completely unique generals that serve as minibosses
Pretty neat actually, do these guys get any actual development on the BE route?

Marries Shamir

What the fuck is up with Hilda, anyway? I have a ton of lost items that I assume to be hers, but there's just randomly no options for her. I haven't done the Golden Deer route yet, but it's annoying.

Corrin.

Edelgard is far from literally retarded.

Hilda cant be recruited if you're BE, can grab her after you get on church route. That's all

If you are trying to give Hilda "hates cleaning" type items, you made the same mistakes I did. Those are for Manuela.

Rhea, Seteth and Flayn are your true family.
You better repopulate her specie with Flayn.

The head of the house and their lieutenant are never recruitable (Claude + Hilda, Dimitri + Dedue, Edelgard + Hubert).

>mfw dedueturns himself into a magical beast in a futile attempt to save dimitri from byleth and edelgard
that alone made me go and start Blue Lions as my second route
some of hilda's lost items can only be given to her a month after you find them

Attached: 1518496414057.png (450x450, 159K)

Is there anything forced upon me if I start a ng+ thing and don't spend my renown on anything? Can I basically treat it like a ng run?
Also, having played BL first, is Hubert supposed to be an unlikeable douchebag? Dedue and Felix at least hinted at being cool guys even early on.

>Hilda
Can be recruited in any route except Beagles.

If you are BE you can’t recruit Hilda unless you decline to join Edelgard’s coronation.

That's weird, I've checked her every single month and she never even has the option, her dialogue just ends and that's it.

Not really, you still kill Motely. Randolph and Ladislava die offscreen.

>tfw you 1shot him with a meteor and he just dies

Attached: a9iSq5Y.gif (540x540, 710K)

>*Warps someone next to him to one shot so he can't do it*
Nothing personal Doodoo

Attached: JgZC8AkP_400x400.jpg (289x289, 25K)

Hubert is meant to be an unlikeable douchebag, but that's what makes him have pretty funny interactions with the rest of his house in the Beagles route. He's like a weird bogeyman.

everything in the shop is available from the start, but you wont be able to use any of it until your skill ranks/levels (for certs) are high enough anyway
are you going the BE route? if so, that's why. she cant be recruited unless you fuck up and dont side with edelgard pre timeskip

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

>Maims and kills her only son
Edelgard at least isn't that bad yet desu, though I bet she'd do it if she had to.

>Welcome to EB Games!

Manuela is definitely the worst unit in the game.

Also
>having her in your party is like having Jason Vorhees in your party, she's slow but once she catches up to you she will wreck your shit.
Lmfao

>new route added where all the house leaders band together
>they've all banded together against you because the new route is joining the slitherers.

Attached: __marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_knifewaifu__f8aa17070f65bc7bb6f3353e (1000x1369, 132K)

She’s actually your grandmother.

I don't care about recruiting, I just want to have any sort of supports and to get rid of these items. It's weird to me that I can collect them, but not give them to their owner.

It isn’t tho’

>le church is evil
>watches over humanity so they don't start a war so large they raze the continent to the ground again
>Edelgard comes close to destroying Faerghus in 3/4 routes, proving her right

Discount Palutena can only get you so far.

The only reason Palutena works is because of her chemistry with Pit

If you kill him before he turns he retreats and has special dialog comforting Dimitri when he dies

I'll take it, give me my actual evil route, IS.

Why the fuck does this game have male/female only classes? Was I really supposed to look this shit up beforehand? I just wanted to make Manuela a brawler because it'd be funny.

Attached: angry superintendant chalmers.jpg (174x216, 11K)

>DLC 2 is literally two months away
What were they thinking

Shamir is good looking but not that good looking

>Manuela is definitely the worst unit in the game.
I agree. When I used her, she didn't even get A rank reason until going into the second last fight and all her bolting could do is 2-shot enemies.

How is this different from Edelgard route?

>Not making your mages broken as fuck
youtu.be/K7QWxdwDvQA

Catherine has amazing boobs yes BUT did you know she has hips for days?

Attached: 69362765_2390724444310560_47191270992379904_n.jpg (960x540, 156K)

>has warp and silence
Nah, she's alright.

so many people have the same base body model

she has warp so shes already good

I just want the traumatized schoolchildren to dance together again

Attached: 1565376466222.png (1920x1080, 847K)

This was a cute ending.

Attached: 2019081714582200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

Why do people not understand that Edelgarde wanted to conquer all of Fodlan? She wasn't going to ask Dimitri and Claude for help conquering their own nations.

Bet Cass has and of fucking steel too, perfect to... plaster.

not really, they actually let them keep their builds we dont have a Lucina with Noire tits situation this time

She hates the fuck out of Edelgard and even the induced plot stupidity inflicted on all the other students during Edelgard's route isn't enough to overcome it.

Snu Snu

there's like three per gender, it's pretty noticeable next to their gear in the church

She got MOLE'D it's too late for her.

Attached: 2Xi2VAAAD5Qd.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>Ashe gets to go skinny dipping in exotic resorts while dimitri sends fodlan back to the dark ages
Feel bad for making fun of the boy for the LOOORD LONATOOOOO shit, he did pretty well for himself

Alongside Seteth+Flayn, does BE route tend to reward players with extra dialogue for not trying to kill everyone in the laziest manner?

Sorry, but it's too late for them. Edelgard is only for sensei's personal use now.

You listed the ones but add dedue and hilda
Other user is wrong the only knights who stay with you are Shamir and alois

if by reward you mean it makes every student you have recruited love the empire despite how theyd feel in any other route, i guess?

she flat out says she acts dumb to test peoples character and picked up on edelgard instantly

Who the hell did Seteth impregnate to be able to make a pure waifu like Flayn? Also throughout her supports I thought they were going to try and sneak in the oven's grey waves bullshit.

Flayn also never told you the truth about her identity despite the MC being upfront with his.

i remember people not even noticing Catherine existed like a week ago and now i can actually see people gushing about her what happen?not that i dislike i loved her since the beginning, i just hope she gets more artwork

Attached: 1566007390868.jpg (529x680, 28K)

They do dance together the dance of death

You're 0 for 4 user.

I mean, if you simply went for the decapitation strike instead of killing everything that shows up, you're rewarded with extra scenes and dialogue. But seriously, was that snide remark really necessary?

*ocean's grey waves

I'd say she's at least in the top tier of attractive women in the game. Part of it is probably because of how her eyes are drawn. The darker color and smaller size like many of the guys have makes the soulless look of them the artist does less prominent, as compared to the giant saucers many of the girls have.

You don't get her in BE.
I assume everyone did that route first.

Nice user.

I still haven't reached the timeskip, but are A ranks between students the new S ranks?
Would you be able to get multiple A ranks or is it first come first served?

Attached: 1497047248842s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

Where is this said?

People woke up

Attached: e1fdfd32cc3ec76d1c2820398e69b9c045ea447ba187a8f325b9fcdf741f4451.jpg (771x1200, 67K)

Who are the best fits for assassin on BE? I was thinking of making Petra one but I be she also works well as a swordmaster or wyvern lord.

>but are A ranks between students the new S ranks?
I believe you need A Rank AND be highest on closes allies list. You can view it on their profile data in Roster.

Look at the roster page for each character that shows who their closest with. Whoever is the highest spot of those three with an A support is who they end up with.

only MC can get S ranks, everyone else is stuck at A and can get multiple A's, paired ending dialogues are based on whoever is the closest ally in the notes section assuming multiple A's, not sure why they ddint just keep the S system but it is what it is.

have you heard about the tragedy in duscar?
it happened 5 years ago
it was such a tragedy
and it happened in duscar....

The best assassin is (you)

Multiple A-ranks are possible, but you get a paired ending based off who has the most support points for the students. You can see the top 3 closest supports in each character's status screen so you can know what endings you'll get.

You can get multiple but then it makes it hard to play matchmaker at the end. The best method is to have a separate save file so that the A-ranks get logged to the event viewer without actually keeping them.

Attached: 2019081719155400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

>everyone did the "secret" locked route first
I doubt it, default BE is Church.

I absolutely love Rhea. Her hips do things to me, man.

I think your appreciation of Rhea is good or bad depending strictly on whether you went Eagles first or not. Most people played Eagles on a "first option" basis, and have a negative image of her as a result, but for the most part she's an ally for the player in every other route and before the war.

Attached: 1565725164637-1.jpg (2048x1410, 364K)

Glenn died like a true knight

he was a great man, i want to be a real knight of tales, like glenn

People who play BE first did so for Edelgard waifu so they would have showered her with gifts and had enough support to side with her. Edelgard was #1 for deployment, gifts, activities,etc for quite a while after launch. Now Dorethea is #1.

Be interesting to see the list in a month's time, and six month's time.

It's only a secret if you completely and utterly don't talk to the house leader of the house you've joined.

It's hardly a secret route though, everyones likely going to build support with edel without much effort just from battles, aswell as talking to everyone every month, which will get you the clear you need for it, after that its jsut choosing who to side with, and most will again, likely choose the lord character over the mystery church person.

[C Supports internally]

Attached: 9160AE3F-9A61-4F52-B25B-C856E7D767EB.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Characters can have any number of A ranks; paired endings are determined between characters who have the most support points. You can see this on a character's profile by looking at their three most trusted people.

Attached: ECCglpgU0AA4lyY.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

>the whole deployment list is filled with waifus right now
fuck

Being able to spare Seteth and Flayne in BE route was such a copout. It's obvious their playtesters cried bitch tears and complained when they actually had to kill good people instead of it just being LOL EVERYONE IN THE CHURCH IS CORRUPT so they made them spareable for no reason when Edelgarde wouldn't let a single green hair escape under her watch.

>delicious brown warrior women
Shame about the Rhea dick sucking.

Attached: 76035126_p0.jpg (1449x1704, 1.04M)

That's because you can't use her in the church route, you retard.

I'm on chapter 16. I only got Rhea to C rank before the dreaded "You missed your chance to deepen this bond" for B rank and I'm told I get Lorenz at the end of the month, since I recruited him before the time skip.

This is a hard choice. Where's my harem end?

Attached: supportconvos.jpg (506x1488, 298K)

someone post the deployment list, i dont pay jewtendo online system, im curious

Attached: 1565999756965.jpg (680x476, 33K)

the boar...

The aid they provide is a sham?

>Petra has A support with AShe as well as Ignatz
She likes dominating those little twinks.

Attached: 1566054157018.jpg (1280x2866, 2.35M)

>Alolis
>S suuport
What

So Byleth/Edelgard's C+ support gives her the Crest of Flames, and Dimitri/Felix's B support gives you a Sword of Zoltan.
Are there any other support that give rewards aside from those two?

Sylvain was right. All women are whores

Redpill me on Holst.

>Shame about the Rhea dick sucking.
It's done for good reason tho.
She'd be dead or whoring herself out if not for Rhea.

Attached: cassandra1.jpg (273x310, 97K)

He just becomes your new dad and hooks you up with a cute village girl.

What actually happens in the gay Gilbert and Alois s ranks do you give them the ring and they say sorry no homo

>Mind if I watch you work out?
>Aren't you sweaty? You should take your shirt off.
>Oh I'll wash it for you. No worries. I'll take care of it.

Attached: 454545343534.jpg (325x303, 50K)

BOAR'D

he makes Hilda's panties wet, that should tell you everything

Attached: WcMGmz-z.jpg (400x400, 29K)

She's one of the most broken units in the game.

user, Byleth has green hair. And he would personally vouch for the two since they didn't turn into a dragon and attack them.

>Her A support
>"rhea embraced the dirty bloodied me"
heck i'd have a thing for her aswell

>Why does it smell like fish?

They become your new father figures and marry you off.

Setheth was not overprotective, he only did the bare minimum. The minute you take your eyes off her she starts slutting it up with the whole school.

>don't try to make peace with them
>free them after the chapter's done
>they still want your head because no fucking shit

Anyone have the S support of F byleth and Raphael?

Attached: 9d4.jpg (580x773, 49K)

>And he would personally vouch for the two since they didn't turn into a dragon and attack them.
But this the second time they tried killing him with axes and magic.

Catherine was a student at the time. Rhea likes them young.

Lord lonato, honorable man, true knight
If you search "chivalry" in a dictionary, you will find a big picture of him

I want to be like lonato

Attached: Lonato_Portrait.png (1080x1080, 957K)

I like how different pairings actually give unique endings to couples. I skipped Fates but I hated what they did in Awakening by giving fixed endings to characters and just changing names in the paragraphs.

My only wish for any DLC is that best boy is made a unit.

Attached: EAuy5zyUwAEoyWk.0.jpg (1200x800, 210K)

>Cyril might not be the first cyril
WHY COULDNT I BE A STUDENT TAKEN BY RHEA

Attached: 8902389.jpg (1920x1080, 77K)

so whats the deal with the Lonato jokes?

Should I bother doing battles every day I'm not exploring?
I'm on chapter 20 of BL and I feel like I'm overleveled for everything

Ashe i told you to go on stable duty. If it was up to me crestlets wouldn’t be allowed in the library so this is the best I can do

>Lonato was a true hero sensei, I salute him, look at how evil the church is
>5 minutes later
>wow that fag Lonato died really fast, at least his death will still be useful for me

It’s mostly from blue lions fags, in that route his memory is seriously jerked off since all the students there (save Felix) are chuuni knight wannabes

I mean, who hasn't tried to kill Byleth at some point? I mean, his mom actually succeded in killing him as a baby.

Some of them might just be two solo endings mashed together.

Attached: Flayn Seteth.jpg (1263x2050, 413K)

Wait what? This is actually possible? S rank doesn't mean shit?

You don't have to be Sylvain to figure that out.

Attached: 20170601_083909.png (488x568, 463K)

Is Byleth also immortal like his dad?

They probably go through Cyrils like copy paper.

But then again, they also have him as the last line of defense in the last pre-time skip BE chapter. Seasoned knights and ancient dragon people taken out? Better duct tape the servant kid to a wyvern and throw him at the Death Knight.

>"Seteth staye-th"
FUCK. I can't read that right!

Quick question, does setting adjutants on characters improve their bond together? Trying to set up specific pairings.

>This is actually possible?
It happens if you trigger the A support during the final map, after you chose who to give the ring to.

What's with the weird pointy noses in some of these CGs?

Yes, it also gives them their support benefits too.

Attached: 2019081713415400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Depends on the route.

is he not inmortal in any other than BEagles?

Byleth is probably more immortal. Jeralt was noted to not even have a beard when Rhea gave him her blood. In Byleth is described in his ending with Flayn as the two of them remained youthful no matter the age.

multiple artists

Attached: 2019081418402900-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Adjucents can build bonds with anyone, not just the person they’re attached to.

Only in BE route. Which makes sense given that route is the only route Flayn doesn't join so you can't get the 'be with her for eternity' paired ending with her.

Well, that makes no sense at all... Sound more like a glitch than anything else, but makes for some fun scenarios like the previous one.

Obviously, someone loved the Chrom'd meme so much, they had to find a way to implement it in the game.

It's more an overlook than a glitch. Developers didn't account for people not in the know to reserve someone's supports to B to ensure the paired ending, only to activate the all the A once they were lulled in a false sense of security after the selection during the final day. It probably overwrote Byleth's lock.