Define RPG or she gets a bullet

Attached: 1542780202405.png (1056x924, 830K)

s-skyrim?

I can't. You just don't get it. You never do.

Attached: 1554743500985.jpg (608x1080, 112K)

fallout 4

rocket-propelled grenade

Role Playing Game

Made by Bethesda Games

You think you're a smart guy, don't you ?

Attached: 1542788469367.png (600x800, 418K)

Games with choices
examples:
fallout 3
fallout 4
skyrim
oblivion

Attached: Todd fedora.png (1016x1070, 1.47M)

ABUNAI

the opposite of the bullshit that you greenlight, Todd.

>RPG
>Reallocate Perfect Game, a shorthand way of saying you wish to purchase the popular and multi-award winning videogame title Skyrimâ„¢

Now let her go, todd. That girl is the future mother of my children.

Attached: intense brow.jpg (999x766, 47K)

see this gun, you can climb it

Role playing game.

You hurt one hair on my daughteru's head and I'll fucking kill you, Howard.

IN A WORLD WHERE FATE IS DECIDED BY THE ROLL OF THE DICE...

Todd chill I just buyed Skyrim again, leave the cute robo girl

Gameplay through dialogue. Often with a bonus of some parts of gameplay being state-reliant

Not Skyrim.

An RPG or rocket propelled grenade is a frame that allows an explosive payload to be comfortably carried and launched by a single person further and faster than they could by lobbing it with their arms.

A RPG aka a raping penis game, is a type of game in which you grab a girl from the supermarket and rape her. It is extremely dangerous and should not be done.

Required Purchase Game
A game that you are legally required to buy, like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Fallout 76

A game has stats that can grow and the difficulty of the game depends on high the player grew those stats

Nah, new vegas is a better example

Noooo I still want to fuck her cunny

RPG is an adventure game with experience values and spikey haired prettybois

I meant stats-reliant, fuck. Basically there's two definitions of RPGs, games where your decision making is done via narrative and there might be additional options tied to your characters stats. These are your fallouts, kotors and witchers. The second definition fits games that are heavily stat-dependent like JRPGs, MMORPGs or games "with RPG elements". The confusion came from the fact that the 1st category also fits into the 2nd category most of the time (but it doesn't have to) since skill checks are one of the best way to encourage and enforce the role playing

Might as well ask here since Roll is on the OP.
For anybody that has played Mega Man Battle Network 1, how the fuck do I clear Undernet Area 9? It says I can't progress unless I collect "something", thing is, I don't know what this something is. Chips? Do I gotta have at least one of every enemy's chip from that area? I don't understand and it's driving me insane

Sauce on girl?

Attached: 1553225687891.jpg (1152x628, 38K)

Games which take mechanical inspiration from tabletop games such as Dungeons and Dragons, RuneQuest, or GURPS.

Attached: HmmHmmm.png (300x300, 57K)

She's a robot, she'll be fine.
She probably uploaded a copy of her current self already.

Not skyrim.

Attached: skyrim is shit.jpg (4121x2373, 2.94M)

Skyrim todd, skyrim. But at the same time, i dare you to shoot pussy.

A game in which you play a role.

Leveling, gear, story driven and character focused narrative affected by the players choices in dialogue and actions. All those elements together make a game an RPG, alone they are just RPG elements so any game that has some of them is a Game with RPG elements.

You beat the game yet?