What autistic hobbies do you have Yea Forums?

What autistic hobbies do you have Yea Forums?

i'm replacing every single texture in half life source with half life 2 textures

Attached: 2u4yr2eurhw2452dds.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

Have any screenshots? Can't imagine the environments are very interchangeable, curious how it looks.

post more pics

I buy game systems to mod them but never actually play the games once all hacked and replaced all the parts.

What parts? old caps?

I don't have time for this shit anymore, but I used to repackage an entire game's audio bank with my own voicelines, and recreate all of the sound effects by mouth as well.

Holy shit

Attached: 1564356271937.png (303x305, 101K)

I shitpost on Yea Forums

I make lazy micspam ear-rape mods for MP games exclusively for my own personal use

Attached: 1424048550248.png (650x412, 347K)

I like smelling my own farts under the blanket.

Not really a "hobby" but whenever I do a playthrough of Jagged Alliance 2 I make up some headcannon in my head about each of my mercs' favourite weapon which they will keep for the entire playthrough and use whenever they can.

Attached: Capture.png (235x445, 193K)

I think I've seen some of you work before, did you make a voice over mod for L4D2?

You are disgusting

no u

I wish i was a intelligent autistic not a brain dead retard

I cup my farts and smell them

I try to make mods for a lot of games like Terraria, minecraft, gmod etc. I end giving up most of the time, but at least I'm still working on my shitty nameless mod for Terraria.

Spectating bots kill eachother in Counter strike Source
1 second they're stuck on a door, next second they 1 deag 3 enemies

SANTIAGO

The only released one I know was Xenon's, but I might have gotten the idea when he did the CS:Source one

>What autistic hobbies do you have Yea Forums?
I play videogames.

Attached: 20190817152441_1.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Based

Attached: 20190817152451_1.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Attached: 20190817152656_1.jpg (800x600, 74K)

Attached: 20190817152635_1.jpg (800x600, 44K)

Careful. If you post any more Kotaku might just make an article. "A Modder Remakes Half-Life 1 And It's Incredible"

*And it's Everything

I play IWBTG fangames.

And That's NOT a Good Thing

Board games, but I have literally nobody to play them with at home and on TTS there's only discord trannies and reddit kids so I just play by myself.

bazinga

That’s just roleplaying dude

I like to have conversations with my cat when playing video games, pretending that he's helping me figure out how to get past a certain part, or sharing opinions on the story and characters.

Yeah well I have conversations with myself. You're not as bad as you probably think.

VALVE
HIRE
THIS
MAN

I've been making a list of every music track released in RuneScape 2 by order of date of release. Someday I hope to actually compile all the tracks and release them in albums of 20-30 songs each. I'm already up to fourteen albums

Attached: project.png (1366x768, 263K)

everyone does that

Dont make fun of me

I collect beer glasses. I buy a glass from every brewery/brewpub I go to.

thats pretty high on the normalfag scale user

Doing inane shit in Garry's Mod when bored, sometimes I make webms and reactions for specific threads.

Attached: ctf_2fort2019-8-1700-13-21.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

Based

posting cringe dad jokes and memes unironically to see how fast it kill threads

what's your cat's favorite video game?

I add a lot of ferns to every HL2 map

got any more?

I nodev an undertale fangame in free time, I'll probably release it freeware (somewhere in this century with current speed).

Attached: Wiedźmin 3 Dziki Gon Kąpiel 2.jpg (790x526, 76K)

Sadly no, I usually delete them when they clutter my desktop, they are just shitposts after all.

What is your most powerful dad joke?

I spent an entire week-end looking for the reference codes and translating the titles of every single JAV I had saved.

Attached: Capture.png (364x484, 15K)

Are you the guy who made that one with the loli from Dragon Maid? If so, based.

Post the longest one and one that you think was the most funny/memetic.

Attached: 400.jpg (355x400, 109K)

I don't think so since I don't know shit about Dragon Maid.

I go around Twitter saving Pokemon fanart despite no longer playing the series. At this point I have tens of thousands of pictures saved.

ultra kekkers

looks like half life 2 beta

I like those that tell the whole plot in the title.

Attached: video game.jpg (1121x788, 129K)

Im using alot the textures from the beta

>SHAGBOT

Based, and, if I may be so bold, redpilled

Yikes