What if DS is make billion dorars and sony buy silent hill and make kojima silent hills? apology for poor english

What if DS is make billion dorars and sony buy silent hill and make kojima silent hills? apology for poor english

Attached: phpb0d14G.jpg (800x450, 57K)

thatd be cool

First, pokemon will be silented

DS sold its billion years ago. I dunno why but this game has garnered more anticipation than anything I've ever fucking seen, and I truly do not understand it. There's like 5 minutes of gameplay footage and it's just WALKING.

good marketing

is there a good reason why sony wouldnt be interested in buying silent hills? serious question

konami doesnt do shit with it

GOOD marketing? Or just... A LOT of marketing? I'm thinking the latter.

It's hyped because it's babies first arthouse film. It makes normies feel intellectual and smart with high IQ. Kinda similar to how Metal Gear makes people feel like they have 500 IQ.

I dont think normies are into this, dont you know that ps4 is mostly a fifa machine? or at least it was, I don't know maybe nowadays its mostly fortine

Arthouse? This is just dumb sci-fi action bullshit, like all Kojima's games.

Are you kidding? Normies are CREAMING THEIR JEANS over this game. Kojima fell into the normie radar when PT dropped its demo and every YouTube Let's Play-er played it for their normie audience.

You can still be a normie and play games besides fortninte and Fifa. Most PS4 exclusives pander to normies like Dad of Boy, male Lara Croft movie game, and Horizon Zero Creativity

That's his point. What we're witnessing is the Indie Film Festival in video game form. Meaningless random weird imagery that the gullible audience dump their money into because they think they're being enlightened by a baby in a man's throat.

That's why I said "babies first"

I mentioned death stranding to all the ps4 dudes IRL casually all the time, and no one cares about it. Even if some normies watched pewdiepie play PT or something, I doubt any of them managed to remember the name KOJIMA or even realise that there's a new game of the PT guy coming out. Death Stranding isnt really in the normie radar awareness as related to PT in any way

imo death stranding is just too creative and too much for dad of boy, lara croft movie and horizon zero clue players and they won't be bothered to try it for the most part

IM HYPED BECAUSE it's made by kojima and kojima games are always fun.

>Dad of Boy
God damn it I wish I could defend this. I guess what I can say is yeah it does pander to normies but it's got side content that's definitely not for normies.

What makes you think Death Stranding isn't Silent Hills?

Attached: THE TOWN IS SILENT HILLS.jpg (1340x1388, 399K)

Looking at the pic below... Silent Hills should have really happened, I don't care if it's hackjima or not. It looked stunning.

No, I don't think so. Most people I've seen are excited about the game because it's more of Kojima's usual weird dumb shit just without Snake. You have to realise that normalfags don't take his games remotely seriously and just enjoy them in the same way that people enjoy retarded action movies. Only complete autists like those on Yea Forums take his games seriously.

Feel free to provide some evidence that people are actually going to buy it because "they think they're being enlightened by a baby in a man's throat."

DS will sell 2-4m copies.

It is happening.

Attached: j bridge.jpg (468x488, 64K)

what if sony plan to have kojima do silent hills all along? and death stranding is happening before so the hype can be even bigger when they reveal silent hills afterwards?

The man is looking more and more like Todd Howard every day.

what am I looking at in this pic? explain pls

>it's more of kojima's usual weird dumb shit
how's that any different from what i said?
also i was obviously hyperbolizing that part. i'm sure some people are doing that but it's definitely all people buying into it because MuH KoJiMA PLoT

I've seen more than my fair share of people outside of Yea Forums taking his games way too seriously.

J is everywhere, the credits of the Zone of the Enders 2 PS4 release, Metal Gear Survive credits, signs Metal Gear related Twitter posts, the PT system crash screen and on the bridge of the second Death Stranding trailer.

Kojima was never fired. It's still on.

Attached: health drink.jpg (898x406, 98K)

This.
You should see Reddit. I hate Reddit but it's a guilty pleasure too - my god they want Kojima's cum, sweat, piss, and spit mixed in a jar so they can pass it around and drink it.

Because there's nothing arthouse about his games. They're fucking blockbuster action movies made to appeal to a general audience with a bit of weird anime shit thrown in.

What? 90% of his shit post Snake Eater is packed with imagery and le deep hidden meaning. It's not the forefront but there's enough there to make anyone who can spot bullshit groan.

Corporations almost never let go of their IPs, years ago the creator of Metal Arms wanted to buy back their IP but Activision said, no

You really think Konami will give up a golden IP like Silent Hill?

I dont know how these politics work but it seems like they dont want to make any more games anyway so

Money

Fuck off Kojima. You know they aren't going to sell you silent hills

well what if konami still has the rights but kojima/sony develop silent hills anyway and split profit somehow? can it work?

or maybe kojima is still friends with konami and the drama was all fake? whatever it is, there is definitely something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about

Im not quick to jump and tinfoil on my head believe all the youtube 10h conspiracy theories, but there is a chance

there will be a surprise and silent hills is not dead

I want to believe

good? it hasnt gotten that much

normie youtubers are a step removed from the fifa brodude normies

It's been a constant stream for like 3 years.

doesnt have more marketing than any other new ip

>Meaningless
You got brainlet filtered.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-movie-1.png (808x455, 388K)