Characters Rated E for Estrogents

Ever think about how hard the writer at R* beat his stubby pud of a dick while writing Trevor?

>LIKE A REAL CRAZY SOCIOPATH - IMAGINE IF THE JOKER WAS REAL. HE ALSO RANTS ABOUT MODERN SOCIETY LIKE AMERICAN TORTURE BUT DESPITE BEING SADISTICALLY VIOLENT HE'S SOMEHOW CONSIDERED RELATABLE TO RETARDS UNFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUGH *CUM*
>BE STILL MY BEATING YET IMPOTENT ERECTION, AS I AM ABOUT DROP THE MOST HELLA F*CKING EPIC CHARACTER ON ALL OF GAMING
>ALSO DESPITE BEING A CRIMINAL ON THE RUN FROM THE GOVERNMENT, HE STILL USES A SMART PHONE BECAUSE WE CAN'T CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS FOR EACH CHARACTER

I wish I could have seen the GTA5 script before BrBa (Breaking Bad) ruined good writing. He's the Rick and Morty of game characters

I mean look at this self indulgent promo shot

>>Hur look at me hold up this baseball bat, isn’t that so effing hardcore? I don't even play baseball....

Attached: cuckold soyboy trevor.jpg (468x527, 41K)

this pasta is quite stale
have a pity bump friend

Trevor is such a shit character

how did brba ruin good writing

Every TV show has to have an edgy cliffhanger now (compare the cliffhangers in LOST to Breaking Bad, not that I'm saying LOST is the best TV show ever or anything, but there's a clear difference)

I thought getting to know the characters in 5 was the best part of the story mode. It was once they were established that the story began to deteriorate before finally fizzling out in that disappointment of a final mission.

Ever think about how hard the OP beat his stubby pud of a dick while spamming this thread over and over again?

>but there's a clear difference)
Yeah. Breaking Bad was good, and LOST was dogshit written by one of the biggest hack jews in Hollywood.

>edgy cliffhanger
Define

I don’t even recall Breaking Bad had a cliffhanger every episode either. There were certain ominous things they’d kick off episodes with, like the Teddy Bear in the pool thing, but iirc, most episodes wrapped up unless they were nearing the climax of the arc.

kinda wish the whole game had been like the first act (up until the first heist). would've liked it if you spent the whole game running around as michael, trying to put up with his degenerate family.

>running around as michael, trying to put up with his degenerate family.
That was the best part of the game. He shoulda been the main and only character.

LOST was great until it jumped the shark at the beginning of season 3. At that point, the writers were creating plot for the sole purpose of shock and awe with zero concern as to how they'd explain anything, which by the end of the show, half of it was left an absolute mystery. Their excuse? "Well, it's up to the viewer's interpretation what all that meant."

Holy shit move on, why are you braindead chucklefucks still complaining about this shit?

imagine getting mad about videogames

Attached: 2706a678b320413b1379cc76fa0e6d31.png (486x326, 22K)

Trevor is the most nuanced character Rockstar ever made, you plebs can’t see it though. He has the most affecting emotional moments of any rockstar game

While I do agree that Trevor is shit, you're a massive faggot

very based

Trevor reminds me of this one special needs kid who was in my class until I was 10. He was pretty intelligent, but lacked an attention span and the smallest thing could set him off into a violent rage.

Dunno what happened to him, hope he's not dead. I see his brother from time to time, but never him.

>creating plot for the sole purpose of shock
thats literally the entire show. i really like the first 2 seasons but they're the most guilty of this
also everything is explained by the end did you even watch the show

Mystery Box: The Show never good. You just fell for the kike’s tricks.

Attached: 3F35836F-21F5-462C-A2A1-AE020F267238.jpg (739x415, 17K)

Pasta rate E for Extremely stale. Trevor is Based and Redpilled as fuck.

Attached: 9B129637-8626-44DC-A98D-D1A6C36245BB.jpg (1096x731, 55K)

These people don't know how to articulate a complaint about something and just use "pacing" and "bad writing" as blanket dismissal that they cannot elaborate on when pressed.

He knows breaking bad was popular, and he knows he doesn't like it for some reason, which to be clear is totally fair, but he doesn't actually understand why he doesn't like it.

>Being Michael the entire game
Sorry but I dont like playing as cucks

But living a cuck's life is okay for you?

Attached: 1461071920213.jpg (274x200, 8K)

Trevor is the most Based character of the 2010’s
>cucks and curbstomps one of old Jewish main characters.
>doesn’t care what anyone thinks about how he dresses or how he acts
>is extremely loyal, immediately helps to defend the honor of the daughter of his traitor ex-partner
>aspires to legit business and wants to get rich partly to break his bro out of prison
>niche tastes in music, clothes and women
>friends with any type of person as long as they are loyal and fun to be around (schizoids, juggalos, nignogs)
>has useful skill sets (aircraft piloting, hand to hand and armed combat)
>loves his mother, his friends, hard drugs, flying planes, hockey
>tortures a kabob and admits it’s only a power play, not for actionable information.

Attached: C4F4B885-0601-4370-908E-3B71AF3A4984.jpg (542x640, 153K)

>Loyal
Loyalty is a dog's quality.

lol user, i have never wasted one second of my life thinking about this up until your gamer manifesto just now. go outside. lift some weights. kiss a girl

dogs are based

>t. trash tier friend

t. mutt