Yugioh

My copy came!

Attached: B930598B-9D1D-4175-AF7C-4FD07E4C00D5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

Is it worth pirating though

you should take it to a doctor then

>Supporting Konami

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>tfw waiting for the PS4 version

They made Bombergirl, so they deserve all the support possible.

The last time I was really big into Yugioh was about 10 years ago when I was playing one of the ds games. I fucking loved it back then. Is it worth a pirate? Or did all those synchro / pendulum whatever the fuck monsters fuck with the flow of the game?

Attached: 1538441872086.gif (300x300, 892K)

This is known as the worst yugioh video game. Why did you buy it?

You should pirate the last 3 ds world championship games so you can get used to synchros. Xyz and afterwards powercreeped the game too much.

why the fuck are you lying though

Isn't it a Switch exclusive?

It's switch exclusive

You're thinking of the game before this
This is a brand new game only for switch that technically doesn't come out for another 3 days

lmao gonna be waiting a good long while

Is this game a good place to start, if I've never played any other game in the series?

isn't this not out yet?

Attached: thinking wojak.gif (750x750, 16K)

is that sand?

It's been on ps4 for three years.they just added like 10% more cards and content. I still play the ps4.
If you have a switch it's worth getting I guess, it also comes with comfy cards.

they will most likely have some tutorials on how to play the game. Probably should be ok

>10% more cards and content
>6600 cards to 9000
>new mechanics
>multiple new stories

the snoy cope is strong here

Burgerstan gets it end of August

How the fuck do you play Yu gi oh virtually?
Do you get all the cards so you can make any deck you want? or you have to play and get some kind of virtual money and buy packs until you get the cards you want?

>you have to play and get some kind of virtual money and buy packs until you get the cards you want?
For some of the official games, yes. Others might give you a pack after each win; it varies. There are also unofficial simulators that just give you all the cards to play against other people.

I want to play it now bros...
why fucking release a game on a tuesday?

does this one actually have fucking voice acting and non generic music?

Attached: wherediditallgowrong.jpg (878x750, 83K)

>Micro Coder and Cynet Codec are promo cards

rip anyone who wants to make a functional Code Talker deck