Which game should I play first Yea Forums ?:

Which game should I play first Yea Forums ?: strawpoll.me/18494449/r

Attached: F5FA3341-3559-458F-819C-3536D73E6484.jpg (750x621, 649K)

tbf with shit like this you shared on your harddrive you should reconsider life first

Attached: 1551813569830.jpg (1085x718, 104K)

Attached: EE600FD9-22F2-4D51-96D6-D8C2B1F66F37.gif (515x286, 1.03M)

Every time I close my eyes

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

sounds real to me

Attached: 6D045E49-3BAE-48CD-903C-FC9371253D3B.png (167x255, 51K)

Stone Ocean was good, except for that ending, what the fuck was that trash? After Vento Aureo boring me to death I guess I'm done with this manga.

> all this yakuza babies
face it, your game is barebones arcade smash’em up and mini games

>dislikes part 5
>liked part 6 but dislikes the ending, probably the only good aspect of stone ocean
>wont even stick around for part 7

good riddance you fuck

This copypasta will never take off, stop trying

how can someone not like part 5 ???

>Jolyne

Attached: 5034177F-7F05-4CDE-B607-87E47624E511.jpg (1200x1187, 228K)

You have to be mentally deficient to dislike Part 5, I could get when it had poor scans and wasn't animated but now it has to come with shit tier opinion. Also how the fuck could you like the beginning of Part 6 but not the ending which is objectively the best part of it?

Attached: 054.jpg (473x668, 109K)

I did get some enjoyment out of it thanks to Bucciarati and his gang, but how it's even possible to care about Giorno and Diavolo, or the whole journey? It's the worse part so far.

About part 6, how is that last chapter good in any form?

I love part 5 and i agree with you, Giorno and Diavolo aren't particularly interresting.

The real strength of part 5 are the secondary characters, which I loved. I wanted to see more of my bois

>how is it possible to care about Giorno and Diavolo, or the whole journey?
It's literally their dichotomy with fate and how Diavolo constantly shortcuts fate and puts no effort or resolve into changing it while constantly saying fate is on his side. Giorno and the gang both do the exact opposite where they constantly show resolve and put miles of effort to change their fates. See Rolling Stones for this spelled out in the most blatant sense.
>About Part 6, how is that last chapter good in any form?
It's literally Pucci achieving heaven and restarting the whole fucking universe and while the entire Part 6 cast tried to stop it, it became inevitable with funny enough, Giorno being the only person at that point who could've stopped Pucci's resetting of the universe with GER. It was so much more exciting than honestly anything else in that bland ass part. The funnest thing from it was Jolyne and Hermes' chemistry.

Attached: 051.jpg (746x705, 183K)

Diavolo was a fun villain as either King Crimsion or Shadow Bossu plus Doppio. Diavolo by himself is a bland DIO clone.

Attached: 1561747236277.jpg (960x540, 40K)

>priest that is gay for Dio
>snails
>Dio's kids
>Feng Shui "stand"
Man, Stone Ocean was bad, only good thing about it was Foo Fighters

But you guys missed the entire point of the ending.
The "reset" was irrelevant, nothing changed, pucci died, people didn't achieve heaven on an uncontrollable reset.
And for the main cast, not only pucci got fucking wiped out of existence but the part 6 group got to live happy lives this time around, and yes they're the same people and retain the character progression according to araki, they just don't remember the so events and for good reason.

Best post in the thread

>based pucci
>the amazing shit that is weather report
>bohemian rhapsody and underworld
These were all amazing tho.

Only dragons dream was really "bad", and it wasn't really bad, it was a problem of the manga format and language barriers making the stand seem too convoluted

I just finished reading part 6 and I didn't really have a hard time following Dragon's Dream. I thought it was a really cool way of using Feng-Shui as a power.

Part 6 is all about careful reading, which is why it often jumps from bottom tier to top 3 for most people when rereading.
Hence why so many misunderstand the ending and other dumb shit, they start just rushing through pages to get to SBR.

cool obvious off-topic thread, jojobrony
/jojo/ containment board when?

>Hollow Knight

>No saints row games.

Unironically kill yourself.

Attached: 1566062553796.jpg (937x761, 205K)

Kill yourself

>DIO: Pausing time
>Diavolo: Skipping time

>clone

Because I played them all you retard

He's using video game meme words to describe things from a drawn and written format, ignore the retard

Part 6 is the thinking man's favourite part
change my mind

>Shadow Diavolo/King Crimsion: cautious, smarter, goes for the kill immediately and hides away.
>True Diavolo: "muh pride", boasts and monologues for too long, constantly refers to himself in third person and gloats about being a king.