What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 5E2D50C1-292C-4AE4-BD68-03946E75A3D2.jpg (460x215, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/18ogm
youtube.com/watch?v=9-tYZkJ2p54
igg-games.com/ion-fury-free-download.html
ironmaidart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GY0RZriJ3gk
metroweekly.com/2019/05/colorado-shooting-one-of-the-suspects-reportedly-identifies-as-transgender/
twitter.com/caravanmalice/status/1162547783678566400
youtube.com/watch?v=YE_BuJXAHXQ
twitter.com/acvalens/status/1162750488028352515
twitter.com/acvalens/status/1124290168226287616
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haven't played these types of games before. What's it similar to? Will I enjoy it as a beginner?

Too much transphobia

It's alright, it just needed more creative weapons than "bowling bombs."

Transphobic devs
Don't buy their shitty mod please

Not really more creative, just more variety, most of the weapons are too samey

Some irrelevant boomer band C&Ded them for their game's name.

Wow how old are you, 12?

KYS

Renaming it, because some shitty old band thinks it's the center of the universe.

Fuck off trannies the game is great.

Nigger, they had their debut 40 fucking years ago.
They are older than the millennial generation.

So fucking what you retarded zoomer.

Iron Maiden has always sucked.

>ion sounds kind of like iron
>oy vey change it or shut it down
Is there anything more cringe than some has-been band that can't let go?

Oh yea. Gonna buy this now

I'm not arguing that but is a child and doesn't belong here.

>trannies hate it

Just bought it.

Ah, the classic "What went wrong?" thread to fool the mods.

Something happened so now all discussion about the actual game will be drowned out by shrieking about trannies.
Nothing went wrong with the game itself, it's great.

>boomer/zoomer
These are the people saying this stuff
>Something happened so now all discussion about the actual game will be drowned out by shrieking about trannies.
You could replaces trannies with MIGAtards and it's all the same. Yea Forums is fucked.

Attached: 1564974107900.png (536x482, 62K)

Why don't trannies like it?

streamable.com/18ogm

lmao

>Trannies
You mean resetera

Just played it for 10 minutes and go to the first loading screen... It was all right. Guessing they needed an easy payout and couldn't make a proper 3D game.

how based can one dev team be?!

>You can't make a dick joke in [current year]
Climate change can't arrive soon enough.

wait is this really it?
how can this piss anyone off?

if anything it pisses me off because it implies that the player character is a whore
i dont like whores

Guess you could say they need a 3d realm

my performance is terrible i dont know why but i just cant maintain stable 60fps

Holy fucking based

Lackluster weapons and bad character design.

Nothing, it's excellent.

Attached: Johntron.png (480x750, 245K)

it does that if you have bad teeth irl
dont know why

Every woman is a "whore." The only ones that aren't are the girls in your video games and the ones in your head.

If you want a general OP why don't just say so, you don't need to make a bait thread.

Anyway, i've been playing this shit since yesterday, do you think the game can be ported to other platforms being on the duke engine and all.

Nothing, it is an amazingly fun game.
Shelly is my wife. We are getting married in the spring.

Blood mixed with Duke Nukem
No you won't. It's one of the most difficult build engine games

Attached: 98.jpg (1600x900, 110K)

Its like Duke3D or Blood. It has 4 difficulty settings so you can play whichever one suits you.

Pretty sure they are planning a console port yh

my teeth are fine thanks user but i still get terrible fps drops ;(

Are they seriously crying over a fucking Ghost Busters reference?

i hate the situation but
>Iron Maiden
>Irrelevant

Go back to trannyera

Yes, trannies.

their loss

>It's one of the most difficult build engine games
Not really. For starters, IF isn't a hitscaners fest and don't revolve around memorization.

Trannies don't like it because the developers thought that putting a scalpel to your dick and turning it inside out was akin to mutilation.

need to buy

I was going to wait for it to drop in price a bit before buying it but with it pissing off pedoera I bought it today. I'll support any dev that pisses them off.

You some kind of chucklefuc...fish

Iron Maiden has always been entry level buttrock.

also happens if you're a little cutie

Yeah, trannies.

I grant you almost all of these guys complaining are heteros

So were the Beatles and Led Zeppelin but they are also massively influential.
The fact that they won a court case they by all measures shouldn't have shows their level of influence to this day.

>ION maiden
>get sued by some shit band called IRON maiden
>iron maiden is a goddamn torture device from the dark ages

What the FUCK is wrong with america?

Neat, also i'll love to have this as unofficial port on the vita, we've been getting those recently.

>calling a 40 year old band boomers makes you a child
Are you okay, retard?

This or Blood: Fresh Supply, which is objectively the better game?

Attached: 95df77245a9f1e031b97037e959a73a6ddefc2e1.jpg (616x353, 17K)

They can be heteros and still be insane enough to take a cleaver to their dick like they are making unagi.

>Will I enjoy it as a beginner?
Yeah if anything I'd say on a lower difficulty it'd be a great entry point to retro shooters besides Doom

people got upset over this?

Attached: hammond laughing.png (193x235, 110K)

If a term can't be privately owned that means those words are FUCKING COMMUNIST and we can't have that can we patriots?

Ok, "Troons hate it".

This, because its a new game. You've had 20 years to play blood and if you are making a this or that pick now you dun goofed.

Kek.

>Are they seriously crying over a fucking Ghost Busters reference?
How many SJW do you think has even seen that movie, let alone would remember a line from that movie?
Even if you told them it was a reference they would still be triggered.

Reminder trannies are not human and should not be treated as such. They will kill themselves soon enough anyway.

The thing they got upset about was different. Since they got upset originally they are literally scouring all social media EVERY member on the dev team they can find, going back as far as they can (years) to find any grievance.

They aren't mentally sound individuals. Their actions reaffirm this on the daily.

Shellys VA needs to improve
The weapons could do with being more creative

Everything else is a 10/10, hoping an expansion could fic the above problems

Attached: 1473493839697.jpg (317x265, 20K)

They didn't and probably wouldn't have won though, the devs just didn't want to spend years fighting and millions in legal fees.

>wrong
I guess I can complain about the amount of hit scanners, but this game honestly blew my expectations out of the water. coop / deathmatch support would be nice

Attached: 1518285058934.png (341x330, 73K)

Her VA is stellar, I bought the game with my own money after hearing her lines. I pirated it until then.

>someone saved my terrible OC
Holy shit that was like a year and a half ago. Thanks for pepping my day up.

>the amount of hit scanners
Why do retards keep saying this? Most of the enemies you face in the game are not hit scanners. Hell, you can often SEE THE FUCKING PROJECTILES COMING TOWARDS YOU. It has the least bullshit enemies out of all the build games.

Uh, sweaty? Oldbusters is a misogynistic movie. You can't make references to those sexist racist times back then, mmkay?

>hey Yea Forums I think I don't like this game can you explain me why

Attached: 657896532311.jpg (326x294, 18K)

It sucks all around but I don't blame them. I'd hate to work on something and then lose a trumped up legal bout weeks before releasing it.

>terrible performance/optimization for a 20 year old engine, dips below 120fps on my high end system
>vsync is broken, essentially cuts the framerate in half
>mouse control feels floaty, seems tied to framerate and is not consistent at all, mouse options like x- and y-scale and the mouse filter don't even work
>sound mixing is horrible
>difficulty levels are fucked, 2/4 is way too easy, 3/4 is not impossible, but very tough (inb4 git gud)
>weapon variety is a joke. you only got 2-3 weapons that you use all the time and its a revolver, a shotgun/grenade launcher and a machine pistol. uninspired as fuck.
>shelly's one-liners get annoying real fast, thankfully you can turn her voice off

I'm waiting for a fucking patch to fix most of this shit hopefully.

Attached: 1282099824426.png (186x160, 37K)

nothing i guess

Because the most frequently seen enemy in the game IS a hitscanner and if you are playing on a real difficulty they can take chunks off your health instantly.
I don't see it as a bad thing though. Keeps you frosty.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-tYZkJ2p54

Hey, I recognize that gay blowjob.

>america still does't treat trannies as a mental illness

It is going to require one of them literally cutting their dick off in anger on national tv and them bleeding out while refusing triage for it to change.

>>terrible performance/optimization for a 20 year old engine, dips below 120fps on my high end system
Why on earth would an old as fuck engine be optimized for modern hardware?
In all honesty it doesn't even make any sense to use the Build engine.

>dips below 120fps
The horror.

Nope. The game straight up doesn't have hitscan enemies. But some of the projectiles are so fast that it might seem that way but if you keep strafing at full speed you won't get hit.

Luckily you already bought it so the devs don't care either way.

open eduke32 and look at their coding. They hitscan. It isn't up for debate.

how do you even survive without your 120 fps user ?

>open eduke32 and look at their coding

Attached: 1561613348690.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

projecting console babbies

:(

Looking forward to someone trying to beat the game on Switch on the hardest difficulty and trying to make the precise-as-fuck jumps to get some of the secrets.

you can go to their website and d/l their map editor tools. Part of that is enemy placement and behavior toggling. Go do it yourself.

nothing, have sex.

Attached: 1529158376_2077Ciri.gif (997x720, 847K)

What does Sgt. Mark think about IF?

>streamable.com/18ogm
lmfao

don't make me buy this game

he already made a mod that lets you spread your pussy at your enemies

Attached: transhumanism.jpg (1218x1894, 220K)

I won't.
igg-games.com/ion-fury-free-download.html

I HAVE SEEN SHIT THAT'LL TURN YOU WHITE

dicks but also vaginas

>sense of belonging
they dont belong anywhere though

>safety
>sense of belonging
WTF!? what is this level of desillusion?.

these people are fucking nuts

>I only can think with buzzwords
Internet was a mistake.

the ONLY actual complaint I have with this game is that the main villan is a stereotyped old man mad scientist. Why cant a mad scientist be the good guy for once like in OW?

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Imagine becoming this brain washed, literally drank the cool aid.

SAD!

Trademark law.

My only complaint is people keep making intentionally inflammatory posts trying to piss off all sides when the game is just a fun little romp and doesn't need this bullshit surrounding it at all.
I'm RWDS tier and I can tell you are just wording your posts to inflame the trannies more. Please stop.

The word Ion is not the word Iron.

>What went wrong?
The developers are typical conservative cowards - the way they have handled the female protag feels like an awkward attempt at scoring good boy points, and their apologies for talking unfavorably about trannies are just embarrassing.

The tranny satan worshipers at resetera are mostly okay with this game so I'll go ahead and pass on it.

Iron Maiden /= Ion Maiden
Also, why does this exist then: ironmaidart.com/

i want to punch this basedboy's face so bad

people are just looking for things to be mad about because they have nothing else to do. This game isn't even as offensive as Duke, and yet people are so goddamned sensitive these days nobody can take a joke.

30 years too late.
Retro is a code word for lazy ass.

Nothing is wrong, what happened is that a bunch of jewish lawyers said they will speak for the group and reclaim it for easy shekels.

3D realms being a studio of proud straight white men, said they won't dispute it because it's just a pun and won't struggle wasting time and money for it.

So Moshe and Shlomo went back whining in their temple about the loss of shekels and unleashed the trannies to avenge them.

fuck off retardera, not every game has to deal with your BS pol, dont play the game if you are so offended by everything

Ion Fury is many things but lazy is not one of them.

whoever that is needs to be shot

Poor Shelly, she just wanted to have a drink.

>4 retards on twitter

If this were being reported on a fake news channel like CNN, it would be prefixed with "...and Twitter exploded today when..."

Git gud

This. The retards make a stink about something and then claim it is a national movement. Then their own tweets and shit have 100 people discussing it, in their own insular communities.

When Trump labeled Antifa a domestic terror cell I was reporting people with pro-antifa posts to the FBI. Not to twitter, twitter doesn't care. Go to the government about it. They want to act like commies, let them feel what real communism is.

Do we all agree that the sewer level is the worst?

>everything old becomes shit and I'm so cool making fun of old things haha

Its not that I care about Iron Maiden. Far from it. I just am sick and tired of this zoomer/boomer shit already. When I was young nobody my age was shitting on old shit before our time the way you see gen z doing it with literally everything. Even if its just a year before they were born. Your generation is seriously fucked up and its not looking good for us as a whole that generation z is this way.

>inb4 but you're 27 or some shit

You still carry that idiotic mentality is the problem.

Which one? There's two you know

The latter.

I think that's agreeable

What don't you like about it?

The layout is boring, but confusing.

Female protagonist

Isn't that just a given?

>no good albums since '86
>relevant
lol

no I hate them for the lawsuit but they make good music
youtube.com/watch?v=GY0RZriJ3gk

Attached: -_00:59:23.817.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

The hitscanners really aren't bad. It's not like Blood where they start raping you immediately a pixel of your character comes into view for them. Although I'm only playing on UV.

>When Trump labeled Antifa a domestic terror cell I was reporting people with pro-antifa posts to the FBI.
grass

how the fuck is iron maiden still relevant?

>man dies 1986 years ago
>still the most relevant human in history today
Your feelings on the matter don't change this from being true. We live in a reality where history is documented. Your achievements (and failings) can far outlive your person.

By looking in a publisher's general direction and having them bend the knee willingly.

I can't imagine the absolute wizardry that went into making this stuff work on the build engine. Even then it still breaks down at some points.

Attached: 20190816224552_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.86M)

> jewish lawyers said they will speak for the group

Right after you fuck off back to /r/eddit you T_D refugee

What are the odds that the game we got will turn into an Episode 1 of a trilogy like the old build games?
My own headcanon is Heskel was creating cyborbs for his own personal consciousness eventually and everything you kill are just the test phases. Heskel uploaded himself into a perfect cyborb body and that body will literally just be a mecha-duke. In his new body his personality changes because he is a based chad now and he will just be jon st. john doing the duke but robotic and you will co-op with him against an even dumber enemy.
Everyone wins in this scenario.

I saved my game in that area and when I reloaded all the enemies were respawned. Its been 20 years since I've played a build engine game and it thru me for a loop.

>Blood: Fresh Supply
thats a bad remaster but even if you said the original I'd still choose ion

I fucking suck at finding secrets

Does this retard seriously thinks trans humanism mean trans sexuality? lmao

Attached: 1561632068641.jpg (600x1018, 273K)

>having them bend the knee willingly.
wow who would have guessed a small publisher can't afford to give 2 million dollars for some huge t-shirt corporation

>shelly's one-liners get annoying real fast, thankfully you can turn her voice off
found the guy with no dick

Attached: EBOZCGsUYAEi2Gv.jpg (1024x736, 84K)

>equating transhumanism with their shitty gender bender fetish
Not making a good case for mental wellness.

Isn't it though? You are destroying any quality that defines you as human all the same. trans humanism is a meme anyway. You want to divorce yourself from humanity proper go ahead, but you need to realize you are entering into a society of one and most psyches can't handle that effectively.

This. Shelly is pure sex.

>Why cant a mad scientist be the good guy for once like in OW?
because shelly is the good guy

Everyone does, they went truly madlad overboard with the secrets and most of them dont even pay out for as much effort it requires to find them

Do you really think a bunch of 60-year olds know of or even care about some obscure retro FPS most people in the world haven't ever even heard of? Big bands have management and holding companies for a reason; it means they don't have to give a shit about anything other than playing music.

Apparently a lot of these trannies want transhumanism to be real so they can leave the male bodies they hate. And they claim to love cyberpunk but dont seem to understand that cyberpunk is dystopic.

I miss it when transhumanism was about futuristic tech and the human condition. Not these morons trying to force their way into the genre with dick inversion therapy, and trying to turn free speech into wrong think hate crimes. Just because it starts with "trans."

I can't stand these eggshell career trannies.

the payout is the secret itself. problem solving is its own reward.

Unfortunately, it won't be until one of them goes on a mass shooting spree that the conversation surrounding these sick individuals changes and they get the help they need.

>When Trump labeled Antifa a domestic terror cell I was reporting people with pro-antifa posts to the FBI
that does literally nothing do you think the FBI has a team constantly looking at reports do you know how many crimes have been committed while the FBI was investigating the criminal at worst they'd be put on a list that's locked in a broom closet I'm pretty sure a large amount of people on the internet are on a list in a broom closet

100% correct. Weapons are boring, bowling bombs defeated by level geometry, no BFG like weapon or anything creative like duke3d shrink gun. Difficulty also fucked with ammo issues for the 2-3 weapons that are useful.

>using the other n-word
#cancelled

The upside is if it does become real in their lifetime they will jump headlong into it without any backing that it is longterm. They will be deleting themselves from reality willingly.
Just like all those people that got cryofrozen and 3 years later all the facilities broke down and they just died. Luckily they signed away their human rights willingly.

Should I play the columbia campaign before the main one? or is it all reused?

>implying the band have zero control over the trademarks they personally own
>the lawsuit actually amkes a point that Shelly Harrison is based on Steve Harris
>actually makes a point of how much Iron Maiden is whoring itself for cash
So humble. I feel bad for the millionaires because the jew lawyers make them look bad! Stop criticizing my favourite sellouts!

>Quote ghostbusters
>Tranny zoomers who never saw it get offended
Not only are they part of the reactionary outrage hivemind, but they also have shit taste.

Enemies always drop more ammo than it takes to down them. If you are having ammo problems aim better (your main gun has an autohit mode) and stop using your ammo to see if things are destructable. Use the baton.

Where is the Shelly porn?

>I'm literally a cultist!

Shut the fuck up, trannie, and get your self-hating victimization politics away from my scifi.

Attached: 993ad81edad724100b3e1feae6c07896.jpg (800x1129, 149K)

What happened is that there is an autistic posting 4 days the same things and spoiling all the discussions.
My bet is that he felt betrayed when the game's devs changed the design of Shelly. Since he's autistic, that was like someone killing his mother, now he's trying to disrupt every thread.
At first he was trying to convince everyone here that the creators were SJW. As it did not work, he created a topic in Resetera that the creators were anti-SJW.

more repurposed than reused. the content shows up in the campaign. Play it if to get the handling and gunplay down if you want. It serves no real purpose but is technically more content for free.
It has no bearing on the campaign's story.

Shelly is not for porn. Fanart of her should be like Mercedes from DD:DA, just her eating and downing beers while eyeing up scum that walks in the door.

top kek

Attached: -_01:07:41.200.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

speaks volumes that he tried that and it failed here but his tactic worked at retardera. That is why their shitposting always has a bent of we are 2 sides of the same coin. They so desperately want to drag us down to their level.
Imagine knowing that you are below Yea Forums's Yea Forums in terms of class.

Did you find the vents one?

you must really like leafy BTW mass replies are against the rules

That already happened.

metroweekly.com/2019/05/colorado-shooting-one-of-the-suspects-reportedly-identifies-as-transgender/

They swept this story the fuck under the rug as soon as they found out.

idgi

This is a really cool shotgun. What real life gun is it based off of?

It looks more like a grenade launcher than a shotgun.

If you shoot the right painting, it reveals two eyeholes behind on the wall that indicate where a secret room is. In the secret room, there is a single enemy with toilet paper and cum stains on the wall.

Attached: -_01:07:03.517.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Striker Streetsweeper with a drum mag.

Attached: 20190817203844_1.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

It's a grenade launcher that also has grenade-sized shotgun shells.

They also talked about how trannies are mentally ill in their Discord

Not really, but that's how retards took it.

he hurt my feelings thats why, they are my childhood band, send anyone to the cross who talks shit to them NOW!!

what's hitscan and why do so many people seem to hate it Don't most games have it or am i thinking of something different

Go play Blood and look at the Cultists
Go play Doom 2 and look at chaingunners

Those are what give people hitscan PTSD and leave them waking up in the night in a cold sweat after imaging the walls of a room opening up to reveal a dozen chaingunners or walking into a train station only to find a dozen hooded faggots with Tommyguns who unload and kill them instantly.

Chaingunners in Doom 2 are meh...

But then no one ever played Plutonia

how easily can this game be modded? like, can someone put it better weapons?

The files are stored in a ZIP/pk3 file, also you can make maps already.

also this game was made on Eduke32 so its kinda the same rules

member hwen people just played bideo games because they were fun. member hwen these kinds of thoughts were practically non-existent when the internet was young. modern social media, aka twitter, is a mistake.

Ok so why are there steam reviews of this game saying the devs hate trannies?

trannies dabbing on magatards
your game is getting removed from steam
you're on the wrong side of history

reseterra
one of the devs voiced that choosing if your baby is trans is insane
hes right too the whole point of the trans movement is that the person not anyone else gets to choose their own gender and irl trannies are calling resetera out on it lmao

go back

so can we expect a healthy modding scene or is this too late to the party at this point

twitter.com/caravanmalice/status/1162547783678566400 that really oofs my yikes

there's a picture floating around of a discord screenshot from a dev saying something like "parents wanting to make their child trans from birth are mentally ill and shouldnt be a parent at all"

>underage troll trying to get (you)
i miss the days when Yea Forums would get the Ip and address of these kids and torment them to the point of scaring them out of the internet forever

The devs are right though.

How did i do?

Attached: 20190817211335_1.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

You didn't even try to look!

Shelly might edge you, but leave you with an unsatisfying, ruined orgasm.

All while not looking at you!

why don't you kill yourself like the rest of your kind

yeah I agree. herre's the actual quote that trannies are blowing up over, among other evidence they're desperately grasping onto

Attached: kiC9q8Ol.jpg (640x142, 14K)

If any of you were in the Ion Fury thread yesterday, remember that faggot we thought was trolling about contacting someone in resetera?
Turns out he wasn't trolling, we do have an SJW faggot infestation here.

Attached: ECI7Y06X4AUdcfA.jpg (2452x2416, 279K)

by that logic this is a hatecrime

Attached: trans am junkyard.jpg (825x508, 118K)

>some guy says "can we not have a witch hunt against these guys"
>other guy replies "you should be ashamed"
Why do these guys think "shame" is a trap card, an end-all-be-all to everything anyone does?

>we do have an SJW faggot infestation here
duh. its the sjws infesting this place who deny its happening

Could be the reverse. Maybe someone here is trying to get the trannies to turn on Voidpoint so that they don't try to appeal to them anymore.

if hiro was smarter he could purge Yea Forums of all mods and hire new ones from Japan

Play both you dumb idiot. You're gonna have a great time!

>hire new ones from Japan
oh boy cant wait for THAT bag of shit to open. itll go from trannies and sjws infesting the site to getting banned for typing in english and for not explicitly saying you hate china and korea with every post

Here

Attached: 1378245987926.jpg (720x720, 167K)

thats him

Attached: mentalautism.jpg (400x400, 59K)

not surprised theyre a cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=YE_BuJXAHXQ

Reminder to Ion Cucks: I won. Hail to the king, baby.

Attached: duke.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>It's one of the most difficult build engine games
In terms of difficulty, it's more like this:
Blood > Shadow Warrior > Ion Fury > Duke Nukem 3D
I'm not sure I can rank Redneck Rampage, it's kind of all over the place.

no, this is him (she/her)
twitter.com/acvalens/status/1162750488028352515

>transhumanism is actually about trannies
Jesus christ, the internet truly was a mistake.

Attached: Eye_12ee0e_5407299.png (340x300, 75K)

私はここで問題は表示されません。
中国と韓国はごみです。

oh please not now, not yet. i dont have a japanese keyboard and i still like jackie chan and kpop

Before they entered the internet commons we were talking about Morrowind and EYE and apotheosis as transhumanism. Vivec even covered everything these freaks wanted.
Where did it all go so wrong?

I think that was more their lawyers than anything.
Bet they never heard of nor would have given a shit otherwise.

>twitter cap some fucking nobody
>each comment has under 50 likes
>retards all respond to it instead of talking about the game, which is good
>I respond to it too
>I'm a retard

Attached: 1538091947655.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Well the sad thing is even that tiny amount of faggots is enough to force the devs/publishers to respond out of fear

nothing, it's pretty good.
mission accomplished

Dude's a writer for the Daily Dot.
This means incoming hit pieces.

Attached: Ana Valens - Pale Moon.png (1693x898, 805K)

Really, who? is there some sanity left perhaps in the world

Can you turn off the one-liners? This will determine my purchase. Women should be seen, not heard.

WAYNE'S WORLD

PARTY TIME

EXCELLENT

It is seen as an illness. Unfortunately the mental health field is filled with sick fucks that think hormone replacement therapy and surgery is an acceptable solution to the problem. Of course these are the same people that promote SSRIs to just about everyone they can and encourage electroshock therapy under the guise that it's safe.

Iron Maidens have been a thing since before the band. I think Iron Maiden is cool but seriously, fuck them.

Write an article on Kotaku about how the stigma of not being a "real gamer" is problematic and transphobic.

The RPS review actually did mention this.

He is insane.

twitter.com/acvalens/status/1124290168226287616

>what the FUCK is wrong with America

>British band

ok retard

yes

I live how you say that when the thread is literally about what happened that's making people not play this game. People are choosing not to play the game just like you said. They are also answering the question as to why. Maybe the one who needs to fuck off here is (shocking to everyone) you?

>Deciding your child is trans at birth
This is a thing?

Attached: 1556534021461.jpg (933x933, 75K)

No one is choosing not to play the game because of your made up drama.

>Porn
>Porn
>Porn
What a degenerate.

ion maiden's developers are bluepilled faggots

Saying trannies are insane is pretty redpilled and honest.

These people supposedly want to choose their own gender. Yet they're up in arms over someone being opposed to the idea of parents enforcing their child to be "trans". Try and make sense of that.

Attached: 1564640244055.jpg (1024x482, 64K)

It makes sense. They want ultimate freedom to choose for themselves. Parents choosing it from birth robs them of that agency.
Its all insanity but it makes a modicum of sense. I don't condone any of it.

you are the only one with made up drama from retardera over here

Attached: ionfurydoingfine.png (342x455, 155K)

brutal
>based on the affects left with the deceased and the clear markings of primitive trepanning we can conclude this man was mentally ill in some capacity
>but it might not be trepanning, it might just be a Trotsky scenario, we don't know, either way the subject only lived to be 31 years of age.
>over 40% of the bodies found at this mass grave show similar signs.
>we can only conclude this was a society in decay.

This game is a statement and an art piece. Its a great use and optimization of the doom engine. Better this than any other shitty engine of the 2000s

>Doom engine

>the doom engine.
Fine, I'll take your bait.

I hope this game does well enough to spark someone competent to make a spiritual successor to Strife. That was my white whale game as a child that I still think back on almost weekly.
I wand Ion Fury's detail and interactivity in an rpg.

It's a shame Strife didn't get any decent attention.

Nothing
The SJW and Yea Forums went full retarded

clusterpuck should have been a rocket launcher

It really is. Everything about it was hyper competent. I loved the voice acting to death.

You have alt fire on the shotgun, bowling bombs, and the clusterpucks and you wanted a generic rocket launcher?
git gud.

>>streamable.com/18ogm
Ok, I'm buying the game now

Attached: 979839093797951999.png (600x692, 371K)

Yikes! Hope they edit that for future releases.

Ion Fury. Fresh Supply is full of bugs that will never be patched because the devs contract ran out with Atari.

It's surprisingly good, and there's a lot of them that are really funny.

>furry
>trans
>retarded

transphobia?
im not scared of a fucking faggot.

>technology will make you unnatural
well, yeah

They want it publicized. They want to make it known that the devs are "transphobic" as a means to bury them. It's kind of like a new age raid or doxxing. They are literally everything they claim to hate. They will speak out their opinions all day long, but try to have you persecuted for publicly sharing yours. So what if somebody is afraid of transgenders? Oh wait, they aren't AFRAID of trannies? Then maybe trans and homo PHOBIC isn't the proper term. Maybe it's a little misleading. Maybe since it's a condition that medical science can't physically fix, we can classify it as a mental illness.

The game doesn't say transhumanism is bad, it's a militant cult led by a crazy scientist who seeks power over the city, they are LITERALLY TERRORISTS

Fuck man, I'd love to be a cool ass robot or nonhuman, but not for the purpose of being a literal weapon

>It's a shame Strife didn't get any decent attention.
It got a lot of attention on release for using the oldass DooM engine when every other sane developer moved on to full, true THREEEEEEEE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I played the demo and I wasn't impressed. Level design and enemy layout was on the cheaper side. The actual role playing mechanics felt full monkey paw if you were playing without a guide.

Attached: 1371933897930.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

I'd say it had more to do with timing. It released between Duke 3D and Half Life. Pretty much anything would've died. For its time and for what it was trying to accomplish, I'd say it did it well.

Why does she sit like that?

>3 times the gung
>3 times the fung

Have you never sat like that?

Attached: 1538555492682.jpg (548x1164, 215K)

Not really, you could still have small releases back then be remarkably profitable. It isn't like the modern blockbuster era where you either go big with a massive marking campaign for die in obscurity before release. Keeping up with the tech was important for the time tho. They chose to go with a dated engine. It showed.

Attached: war inc thumb.jpg (119x150, 11K)

To keep her pussy juices inside

Attached: 1541745348324.png (490x462, 393K)

I see it like that too, it is their approved form of doxxing, they learned it from the mainstream news (or did the news learn it from the masters controlling both?).
Someone smart needs to put their foot down. Take the abuse until an article gets headlines, then speak their mind poignantly when they inevitably get tapped for an interview. Ask what transphobia is in the interview, from an angle of the truly clueless on the topic. Then FOCUS on the fear aspect, but DON'T deny it. Say you are afraid of them because you didn't even know what transphobia was and this is your singular interaction with it and the way they personally went after you to the point of researching every way to find your personal information and using it is genuinely frightening to you.
Speak from an angle of the everyman in the interview even though they are trying to categorize you into an undesirable group. Any evidence these freaks have from discord or anything seems like a very solid stance any middle of the road person would take.

Just play their game and pepper everything you have to say with a spice of concern. Just keep doing it and as they keep attacking people and going after the smallest of slights that public image of concern for their mental state will get seen.

Everyday people need to stop acting like this is normal grown up behavior. We need to start looking at it as the mental illness it is.

tranny's, niggers and faggots screech about games being made for normal people. Thats what went wrong

To people that speak highly of it now there is a different reason they do speak so highly. We still play games like Dusk, Ion Maiden, and good old Shadow Warrior for a specific reason.
They are limited.
The build engine doesn't allow for infinite variety, but it does have variety. We know how far the engine can be stretched in a general sense and the level of play you can have when editing a level together, placing enemies, and actually playing. You can actually git gud in these games with playing and knowledge of what you are interacting with. You can become masterful.
So a game like Strife that focuses on a different side of what the engine does and how people play games was a novelty. There aren't many games on the engine that emphasis the exploring and interacting side over the shooty tooty. Yes its basic, but it is still "complete" in the experience sense. And it was pretty good all around, not amazing, but never bad. As a whole a great game.

The mindset is like good old fashion Mario on NES. That game is just running to the right and jumping. But you could do it really really well and it was fun as fuck if you got good. Its getting good at a very simple set of things but the level of enjoyment could go so high from something so basic. It hits a sweet spot in the brain.
Strife had that.
Ion Fury has it too.

It's funny how Build's OG software renderer is good for hundreds to thousands of FPS on modern systems while EDuke32's modern fancy 3D-accelerated renderer runs like total dog doo even on really high end setups. For the exact same visuals no less.

EDuke32 is just fucking terrible compared to basically any other 90's FPS source port.

Legit bought the game because of this
Not because I care about tranny reactions but because it's actually somewhat funny and has character which is promising for the rest of the game being good

Counter Strike recoil

>spray and pray instead of precision burst firing or headshoting one and done all the time

Attached: Eat my balls.gif (500x288, 347K)

When you're literally mentally ill, just about anything can set you off.

>furry avatar
hmmm

You start your personal business. The market won't be fueled by stock alone, there will be a big focus of expertise and showmanship. It will be the tenacious one that will run the markets. Its better its you than someone else getting that moolah.

>Doom Engine
It’s okay, fellow Zoomer. At least you’re into this game. Your taste may be salvaged yet.

female protag

>and their apologies for talking unfavorably about trannies
What's the story here?

Well one tranny hacked two people with an axe at a convenient store. There's a CCTV clip floating around. Luckily the two survived but were absolutely fucked.

I'm sure the game made some decent amount of money. It's not like the company went bankrupt because of it, it just became this somewhat forgotten gem.