Daily reminder that Bethesda could have implemented a dual wielding feature into fallout 4 and it would have made the...

Daily reminder that Bethesda could have implemented a dual wielding feature into fallout 4 and it would have made the game infinitely better
>dual wield pistols and submachine guns at the cost of reduced accuracy and slower reload times
>higher strength gives access to a perk that allows you to dual wield larger guns under a certain weight capacity
>max rank of the perk allows for dual wielding non-bolt action rifles at the cost of greatly reduced accuracy and recoil control
>power armor could allow you to dual wield rifles, miniguns, gatling lasers, and automatic shotguns
Why does Bethesda never get anything right? Why do they only implement the shittiest, most worthless mechanics into the game, instead of adding actually cool shit into their setting? They are making a sandwich but they are leaving all the good shit out.

Attached: 632562.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU
lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout 4 psvr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"My idea is to explore more of the world and more of the ethics of a post-nuclear world, not to make a better plasma gun."

Too much time putting skeletons in wacky positions all over the map.

old fallout was a different game entirely.

no, dual wielding is always a shitty gimmick and you even included why in your post
>dual wield pistols and submachine guns at the cost of reduced accuracy and slower reload times
this always makes them worse than just using one weapon. And you could say that theres a perk that makes them more accurate or some shit but then thats just a wasted point when you could have them be more accurate to begin with. its a shitty gimmick and i hope you feel bad for suggesting it

Bethesda games are basically like going to subway and building the whole sandwich by yourself and being charged extra for the privilege.

this always irritates me whenever I see it. Game developers are always talking about how they are overworked or whatever. If you're so overworked, how did you have the time to fuck around with havok until you got that one skeleton in just the right position, then put 8balls in it's eye sockets and a cigar in between it's fingers?

>double fire rate
>double damage
>double ammo capacity
explain how this is a shitty gimmick

They’re overworked trying to get all that done

Lol do you still think that Fallout 4 is a RPG game?

You retard.

no?

I miss it.

Shooting mechanics were fine, its the dialog and storylines that needed major work.

Then stop complaining and shoot things, pew pew

I want to obliterate things with 2 miniguns at the same time. Double the bullets, double the holes., double the whiiiiiiiiiiirr

I do too, user. I still play fallout 2 every once in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU
that would be too hard user
you'll take your horse armor and you'll like it

Attached: gee billy.png (858x442, 708K)

>bethesda could have just collaborated with nexus to bring mods to consolefags
>instead they decided to charge for them
scum

this is the most retarded thread I've seen all week
thanks OP

Attached: 1487240298490.jpg (479x349, 37K)

>halo babbies cannot dispute this

That idea led to the IP dying. Maybe you should have thought more about the plasma guns dumbass.

see

those are all theoretical
>double fire rate
great, but accuracy penalty makes you miss and now that you shoot 2x faster you get to the bottom of your mag 2x faster and have to spend a small eternity reloading, absolutely based
>double damage
theoretically, but again you have an accuracy penalty so most of your shots miss unless youre point blank. Again you would be better off using a single more powerful gun- a shotgun maybe????
>double ammo capacity
never really an issue in fallout, but even so you shoot 2x as fast and miss a lot so you're gonna need all that ammo :^)

can i play fallout 4 with psvr

lmgtfy.com/?q=fallout 4 psvr

Gaming as an artform has long passed, user. The dregs of society prefer big explosions.

it's all about burst damage. That's what dual wielding is all about. Theoretically speaking it will lower your time to kill by 50%. Not sure if you ever played the older fallout games, but bursting down your enemies before they could retaliate was very important. It's the same in any game, really. Dual wielding has it's niche as a low accuracy "nuke". Good for stealth character or whatever.

That's not even mentioning the obviously benefit of being able to reload with one gun, and fire with the other, cycling between the two for continuous fire.

Fallout games beg for you to play dual revolver/gunslinger style.

... isn't there a mod for this?

anyway I liked 4 more than 3, they never could make an RPG and at least this time they just went full shooter route

still sad that this isn't a thing in 4

(you)
There. Now your day is complete.

>would have made the game infinitely better
No, the game is unsalvageable, being able to shoot faster changes fuck all you retard.

idk why you fags are always so offended by this, FO3 was ridiculously poorly written mess of a game, just because they removed the horrendous dialogue and replaced it with an equally horrendous dialogue wheel doesn't change the simple fact that FO4 is a fun shooter and FO3 is just not fun at all

Duel Wield literally would solve none of Fallout 4's many core issues you imbecile

never said it would solve all it's issues; just that it would make the game better.

good call