Pirate Warriors 4 info straight out of Jump

Pirate Warriors 4 info straight out of Jump
>Huge focus on Whole Cake Island probably a retelling
>Giants playable first one revealed being Big Mom
>Sanji looks miserable which means Pudding is there

Attached: A649652F-FC03-4E07-AC32-1B5046004A6A.jpg (624x749, 203K)

Musou Trash sucks and One Piece went to shit with the timeskip. Dropped it after the garbage that was Dressrosa.

No Smoothie, no buy

Will it redo the whole story or carry on from where 3 left off?

Can I play as my nigga Bege is the important question.

Not sure hasn’t shown anything other then Whole Cake Island

I seriously hope it includes splitscreen.

No Carrot, no buy.

Attached: 1565897295199.png (1080x1331, 972K)

His musou will turn him into a tank like Bastion's ult I guess

Big Mom is a giant?

No, she isn't. She's just fucking fat, mate. Most people mistake her for one though.

Perona is the cutest!

Attached: dd685g1-3b2afc03-c5b1-4ac9-bc27-033c90f03abe.jpg (1530x1800, 876K)

Sanji's wife better be in the game.

Attached: Reiju_Dress2.png (732x1124, 763K)

That’s sanji’s sister

Yes and...?

Based

Sanji deserves to die

Dressrosa was good until Birdcage happened.

Why would you kill the comic relief character?

Son of a bitch I just want this series to start from the beginning, get us the dragon ball budokai or Naruto ultimate storm game that takes us through the story. Was world seeker any good? I meant to get it but got put off by the reviews

there's a point where he just became too pathetic
at this point he's just a sick dog on the side of the road waiting to be put out of his misery

They already did that with PW3 though.
And PW1

Wait, how do we know it's not following the manga?
also new caracteres when, we have known about Big mom for a while

I prefer original shit honestly, if I wanted the actual story I'd just reread the manga. Making it original lets you do dopey stuff like have Enel fight Akainu or whatever the fuck which you'll never see in the source material.

Snakeman and Katakuri news please!

What other Giants would even be worth adding? I guess they mean giant-sized characters in general like Bege's fortress mode thing and maybe Jack?

>how do we know it's not following the manga?
Because there's no way in hell they're making a PW game without all the Straw Hats in it

>What other Giants would even be worth adding?
Dory and Brogy
Kaido who they will certainly bullshit in
Oars if they're not fucking cowards

Instead of Straw Hats escaping Big Mom's crew they'd probably have them do a showdown as the final stage in the story or something.

>still using that engine
How the fuck is anyone excited about this? What's going on

>big news from Jump is shit we could have easily assumed from the teaser trailer

Goddamn nigga, show me Katakuri or Bege or something.

It was already kinda bad and overdrawn by that point tbqh

Game will be playable at Gamescom so we don't have to wait much longer to actually see it.

wow, what a new and exciting take!

TGS is next month m8.

Considering 3's Dressrosa was like 40-50% non canon I'm guessing they'll at least re-do it. But I don't forsee them just dropping the other arcs.

Attached: 1543779395992.jpg (1064x928, 1.12M)

Both are in Sabo's World Seeker DLC.

They can drop that Thriller Bark cancer from PW3 and not bring it back. I'd be good thanks.

Kill yourself, TB is one of the best arcs. And if this thing about giant characters like Big Mom being in that means we'll be getting a proper fight against Oars.

The arc is fine. As an achievement autist who tried his hardest to 100% PW3 back then, Thriller Bark was one of the major road blocks and the level just isn't fun even to this day, to me. More work on that piece of shit? No thanks

>World Seeker

Is that shit in the bargain bin yet? Because I’m not spending more than $10 on it

When will One Piece improve it's art style? I find it hard to watch or read a show that look's like it was drawn by a 3 year old. Also what the fuck is this design? Reminds me of that retard Goku pic.

Attached: 2000[1].png (2000x1875, 2.5M)

Yeah but we've only gotten a small fraction of the story through that though, we've never seen skypia or alabasta done properly in a game. I bought burning blood but I wasn't that big of a fan

One piece is still great user, dressrosa just suffered in a weekly release schedule with it being a 9th of the total series length but came together nicely and set up a lot

Attached: 1541176160779.png (480x610, 412K)

Attached: Is+this+super+saiyan+in+gokus+bizarre+adventure+_b8f6fba1a9ce3e1e35ab7ef086f09214[1].jpg (900x600, 207K)

That's odas signature wacky art style user, it's his thing

>animeonly faggot
Enjoy that Toei shit.

Attached: 1399951578723.jpg (247x252, 9K)

what's with that LQ scan?

Attached: LUIsaor2_o.jpg (1000x1161, 306K)

>but came together nicely
Absolutely not.

Not him, but the second half of TB was garbage
>Have to run around the last section of the map to fight oars
>There's a chance that he only uses attacks that won't allow you to hit him and fucks off to another part thus making the whole thing take longer
>Available characters probably won't do much damage if you just played the story without grinding on dream log
>Moria will resurrect him at least once
Impel down is a close second, fuck those missions, i hope they change them in 4

Dressrosa was a hiccup, from Zou onwards that shit is actually well planned and engaging, and better written than most pre timeskip arcs.
Sad there's always that someone that thinks they're cool or unique for preferring pre timeskip.

>we will be able to see Mom's upskirt

So yeah. Online co-op without someone having to flag up an emergency?

>watch or read
Typical of the 3 year old targeted fan base.

>Sad there's always that someone that thinks they're cool or unique for preferring pre timeskip.
I don't hate the timeskip for the most part either but all my favorite arcs are currently still pre-timeskip too.

Being wacky and being a skilled artist are not mutually exclusive.

NO KAIDO NO BAIDO

As long as I can finally play as Kaku I’ll be happy. Foxy would be even better

Most of the assists from previous absolutely should be playable in this game by this point.

>think everyone is either fighting Perona or in their final positions
>Hope for the mark to pop up
>nope
Fuck that noise

Can't wait for the one piece fighting game made by arc sys.

I really want a real fighting game not a casual arena brawler.

>switch
wouldn't it run at 15 fps or something with all the mooks in the game?

Warriors Orochi 4 runs fine.

Both HW and FEW run fine on Switch. I haven't played PW3 on it (played it on PC instead) but I've heard it also ran pretty well there.

Redemption arc when?

Attached: 10426240.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>tfw probably years before CP0 actually does some shit in he manga

It did though, dressrosa as a whole was one I enjoyed way more on a reread. The long build up for the fleet was honestly needed, it's the kind of arc I see paying off way more when they come back into play

I'd love a game where you're Kaku jumping around at max speed on Water 7 buildings and repairing ships

>Kaku dreamt of being an actual shipwright when he was a kid
>Got roped into assassin stuff
>Finally lands a position where he gets to do his dream job
>Appears to genuinely enjoy it
>Is the only member of CP9 to express regret for his actions
>Willingly gives his key to Zoro
>Gets roped back in and forced into CP0 because Oda forgot about what happened with CP9 after Enies Lobby
>Now they're taking orders from Celestial Dragons
This sucks, man.

Attached: 1555009036630.png (173x275, 6K)

But soda did remember. CP9 has its own cover story where they were on the run. They choose Lucci and Kaku for CP0 because they were strong

>It stops being shit if you let the stockholm syndrome kick in
Basically what you're saying

>He doesn't main /ourgod/ Eneru
Explain yourself blue-sea trash

Attached: 1565307938714.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Weak-ass bitch that would never never survived in the Grand Line, like most of the early One Piece baddies.

Absolutely and unequivocally based my brother

Attached: 07a0ca73c762ae87eda3d76b56704171d.png (468x768, 534K)

Dressrosa is the second brst arc in the series, get taste.

It's sad that there are people that actually think this.

user the anime may have been shit but the arc in the manga was pretty damn good. There was a lot going on and even if during the arc focus on some characters etc seemed pointless at the time the fact that it had great payoffs such as the fleet made it worth it. There was a lot going on but I found it actually flowed pretty well

As long as Blackbeard is still playable, I’ll get it

Everyone shown here except for Rosinante will be in the game.

Attached: Sixth_Popularity_Poll_(top_20).png (1561x1150, 3.96M)

Jinbei's pretty high up for a non-pretty boy/non-waifu character, what the fuck

So two new characters?

I didn't watch the anime. I didn't even read the manga by steps. I read it all in a few goes, and the only reason why it wasn't one was because it was dreadfully boring and over-stretched. Dressrosa is shit and if you have people defending that garbage, then that's just a signal to me that modern One Piece really is shit.

dressrosa started the bullshit of
>lets go to this place instead of exploring the sea
OP isn't even about exploring the sea and finding new places anymore
the shitty guided progress with the mediocre lets take down a yonku plan bullshit ruined everything
there is no sense of adventure anymore

>dressrosa started the bullshit of lets go to this place instead of exploring the sea
You mean Alabasta?

at least after alabasta it still was about finding new places and exploring the sea
the last place they went just because they wanted to see whats there was punk hazard and that was like 4 years ago

Attached: 331600_20180717182509_1.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Bump for Arlong and Vivi.

Attached: 1466720687915.png (800x523, 182K)

Already exists.

Attached: 1543089155871.jpg (720x720, 44K)