He will roll the most meta...

>He will roll the most meta, serious-tier classes because he plays the children's video game to be the best and not to have fun.
What's the virgin loser's name?

Attached: classic.jpg (590x350, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
youtube.com/watch?v=LjLPASIe2-0
clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat
eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overcrowded-realm-update/70777
youtube.com/watch?v=IvROi_KV7Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm gonna play druid so no fuck you

>Not playing a Tauren Shaman for maximum comfy

I don't even know what the meta classes are lol.
I'm gonna roll an orc shaman because I haven't played much on the horde side before and I think that it's the most iconic horde class/race combo.

TBC baby that leveled shaman back in the day here, how is the 1-60 leveling process in classic compared to TBC? Also, which class would you recommend for comfy casual play (mainly PvP)?

playing ret pally in vanilla is like being a jedi in star wars galaxies, you need to be autistic and have no life to accomplish what you want but the result are unachievable elsewhere if you succeed. of course if you dont complete your journey youre worse than useless. kind of like a failed pledge at a frat house or those sad people you run into.. "yeah i joined the military. no i didnt finish basic training."

No, I'm playing Rogue

Cant wait to see everyone wearing truestrike pauldrons, rolling engineering for death ray and farming tidal charm. Oh wait- that's why I'm not playing it.

They made leveling faster at some point in TBC so it all depends when you started playing. For comfy PvP I'd go for mage or hunter. Both have lots of control and possibilities to go full burst. You definitely want to raid too though, because in vanilla pvp and pve go in hand.

>I'm playing melee survival hunter with full stamina gear relying on getting as many parries for counterattack as possible and getting damage reflect equipment to make people kill themselves on me while i stick on them

Why yes, I do play a male night elf druid. How could you tell?

Attached: 1561840293662.png (776x776, 859K)

I could hear the laughter from stormwind.

Cool. What pet are you gonna use?

I'm gonna play hunter and I'm gonna get stomped in PvP. I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: 1510921852784.jpg (689x693, 36K)

Not him but I'd suggest Brokentooth because casters are gonna be his worst enemy as melee.

I hope you're not implying hunters are bad for PvP.

I'm gonna play druid and get full dungeon set to look swag. Then do it again on every other class. Wait for AQ phase and upgrade to Dungeon Set 2.
Fuck Raiding.

Attached: 1558185622310.jpg (377x377, 38K)

I'm not sure, I never played vanilla hunter but I've been looking for and researching some funny theoretical builds.

What do you guys suggest? What does brokentooth do? Someone said the owl because of screech since it reduces damage from enemies and since you (want) to tank aggro in order to get counterattack/raptor strike procs, you need to be tanky and reduce damage

Gnome Rouge, RPing as a Bard Fisherman.

I'm going to buy a big crate of Ale, make a big Celtic music playlist, light some candles and have a great time.

I'm implying I'm bad at PvP. I expect to get stomped and hope to learn the game well enough to do some stomping of my own.

>Brokentooth
Fast as fuck attack speee boiiiiiiii

I mean rogues/mages/warriors are the top tier characters of classic and also probably the most fun.... sooooo yea

Started playing on SSC patch, I was planning on going troll so both mage and hunter should be viable choices, thanks user

He buffs your attack speed? That sounds pretty sick. My end-game goal is to get the crusader enchantment for a 2h
I was originally thinking about using a shield and a dagger for funny tanky and meme attack speed but then I realized hunters can't use shields :(
>pic unrelated

Attached: trip.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

There was no SSC patch unless you mean some bug fix patch but as long as you started before ZA patch, the leveling is going to be the same. In ZA patch they reduced about 20% experience cap for each level from levels 20 to 60.

Back to buz, you cancerous fucking shill cunt, please stop breathing

Attached: Screenshot_20190817_130127_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (1080x2340, 658K)

>What's the virgin loser's name?
Randy Cowmen bitch and don't you forget it.
LIGHTWEIGHT BABY

Attached: unknown.png (834x1080, 1.34M)

I'd play druid or shaman if I could pick human or undead, I refuse to play tranny races (Night Elf, Troll, Orc, Tauren)

orcs and tauren are based, what are you on about

Being the best IS fun, you sickly non-man.

>literal alien not beloning to planet
>literal furry
sorry, I can't

Must be pretending to be a fucking moron, right?

Rogue for me. Servers are going to be busy, so Rogues have it easy to skip past shit / avoid ganks / generally just comfy AF

Attached: 1565990028797.png (640x622, 845K)

Fuck I through I was the only one. Dungeon Set 2 is my dream.

should i play fury warrior or priest?

Warrior
>needs world buffs
>needs 20 different consumables
>needs resistance gear
>you will just die randomly because no heals
>you get no gear till AQ40
>high repair costs
>compete with 8 other warriors and every other dps for loot

Priest
>doesn't need world buffs
>doesn't need any consumables
>doesn't need resistance gear
>gets gear every raid

Attached: 12412443200.jpg (741x568, 67K)

the fuck are u talking about lmao i don't even browse that board unlike you, (YOU) need to go back, faggot

no

Warlock all the way. Fuck what anyone else says. Roll Human Warlock.

I’ll probably go warrior just because I want to actually tank for once in an mmo and also have the option to change back to dps

I'm playing rogue simply because I never levelled one till modern days and I want to roll something different than my usual hunter or healer

>Actually caring about PvP

Attached: 1564681922147.jpg (265x266, 15K)

>Alliance Warlock
Sounds like a pain when you consider the amount of vurtnefags running around

Bruh why subject yourself to that? Hopefully you just mean playing battlegrounds, as world PvP is for autistic kids and incels.....

Gunna level as ret with some side heal gear for dungeons gunna heal for raiding if I ever do raid which I dont mind . My biggest question is should I do bs/mining to make dps gear for leveling or should I go mining/skinning for money towards my epic mount?

>Roll Human Warlock.
IMAO

Get the fuck off my board Hordecuck

Warlock
Shaman
Warrior
Hunter

Pick for me

2h wf enhancement orc for max meme but personal chuckles

Why wouldn't you though? The game as far as we know would be stuck on 1.12.x so we know the meta wouldn't change at all and therefore you're guaranteed to have the best class, race and equipment combo.

hunter. break the stereotype, be gregor.

Can't get ganked if playing on a comfy PvE server.

Attached: 1562619775464.gif (257x193, 1.92M)

I don't PvP so it doesn't matter. I only play on pve or RP servers. You want to let incels steal your game time by ganking and corpse camping you that's your choice. I'm not being robbed by failures who poopsocked to 60 just to live out their pathetic power fantasy.

It's the only based choice. Kill yourself min/maxing autistic faggot.

>It's the only based choice.
Nope it isn't
Orc and Undead are the most lore choices for warlocks

undead is just dead human, they're both as valid

>undead is just dead human,
So just like Deathknights who originally were orc warlocks binded in human bodies

yeah but undead retain their original souls, death knight have orc souls, Undeads even have same classes as Human minus paladin

>he is having the wrong type of fun
Pathetic.

>yeah but undead retain their original souls,
1) Aesthetically Undead Warlocks are almost perfect copy of WC2 Deathknights
Also, their souls are fucked up be default since they were raised as undead
>Undeads even have same classes as Human minus paladin
Unironically that's why humans shouldn't be able to be a warlocks

PvP is the real endgame. PvE is only a means of obtaining power for PVP. Only tranny shitters think the loot treadmill is the actual endgame.

undead racial don't save mages from being hard countered by locks.

>Being this retarded.
I never said was lore related. Just most based choice. Human Warlock is absolutely kino. There is literally no better choice. And no your muh racials or muh PvP server doesn't mean shit. For class fantasy which is the only real factor here nothing beats Human Warlock and any argument against that is wrong. You can not dispute this.

What are some god tier class combinations for starting with a bro?

Attached: 1338675869658.gif (360x450, 2.86M)

Stay on your containment servers please.

>containment servers
>80% of the pop

I'm going gnome warlock, how badly will I get shat on by edgy undead rogues?

>he isn't rolling on a pvp server

Ewww, get your stinky virgin stink out here!
Stinky virgin! Stinky virgin!

Attached: 1563479030164.png (810x810, 492K)

Just get good then you can fight other players instead of braindead ai designed to lose.

Who troll hunter here

being the best and winning is fun retard

I'm going on a pvp server, but isn't wpvp just going to be 24/7 flight path camping and ganking lowbies?

Man that's funny - I had an epiphany about this yesterday. Basically, Classic has been my wet dream ever since it was announced. But last night I made a pact with my self to never touch it.

It will be the ultimate test of discipline, but also the perfect opportunity to leave that dark part of my life behind. No good will come of a game that entices you to waste so much of your precious life away on pixels. In many ways, I consider WoW on par with heroin - except socially accepted. It's easier to quit than heroin, but is equally damaging to your chances of success.

>Not interested in WoW and haven't been for more than half a decade
>Hearing more and more about Classic as it gets closer
>Getting more and more tempted to roll a Holy Paladin and become a nightmare in BG's, healing, buffing, cleansing, BoF/BoPing

God. Help me resist this.

Attached: 1510494437548.png (638x359, 247K)

Yet your still on Yea Forums ... play classic

They also added some questing hubs in Dustwallow marsh which make the 40+ questing bracket a lot easier (I think Alliance had a dry spot from 40ish-50?)

Raid healing in Vanilla is the worst experience in the entire game. You literally just sit there and press your button over and over, with no visible effect happening because there's 20 other healers and you get zero feedback as it if you're even doing anything.

Healing was only fun in 20mans and below. 40man healing almost broke me from the game.

STV can be hard to quest in and redrige is occasionally annoying but PVP servers are generally not too bad.

>Unironically that's why humans shouldn't be able to be a warlocks

Warlocks joining either faction is straight up fucking retarded. But if we're going down this rabbithole then Undead should only be able to be Shadow Priests.

Couldn't you say the same thing about being DPS?

Leveling a warrior is soul crushing business. Don't let your hubris be the end of you.

>Choose PVP-RP server to avoid streamers.
Fucking Nixxiom Alliance fag chooses the same server.

>Mage/Mage

You're both strong and together you can defeat any number of enemies at the same time. Expect to win 2v5 or even 2v10 PvP encounters with some co-ordination. You're competing for the same gear though, which sucks.

>Warrior/Paladin

The most powerful ally for a Warrior. Blessing of Freedom keeps the Warrior moving, not using priest shields means the Warrior's getting rage, and having plate armour (and a Shield) yourself means he doesn't need to worry about peeling for you as much.

>Warrior/Shaman

Weaker version of the above, but you've got Frost Shock to keep things in range and Winfury.

>Druid/Rogue

Double stealth gank shenanigans and incredible flexibility. A lott'a fun for world PvP. I used to play a resto-Druid and I'd gank with my Brother's Rogue to the point we'd take over entire sections fucking up anyone who came around.

Attached: Dl3U24hUwAARopT.jpg large.jpg (749x747, 55K)

>It will be the ultimate test of discipline, but also the perfect opportunity to leave that dark part of my life behind. No good will come of a game that entices you to waste so much of your precious life away on pixels. In many ways, I consider WoW on par with heroin - except socially accepted. It's easier to quit than heroin, but is equally damaging to your chances of success.

Based. Every word of this is truth.

I'm playing human warrior and there is nothing you can do.

Attached: 1527892147941.png (747x686, 44K)

Which class are you going to main, user?

Attached: 1566048224957.png (1169x1106, 309K)

No because you've got actual feedback. Each time you hit the boss you get damage numbers come up and you know you've taken the damage away from the HP bar. Healing you have no idea if your heal did anything, the tank's HP bar probably didn't even move, you just keep pressing the button over and over again because you can't heal reactively for these raids, it's all proactive healing.

DPS also lets you ePeen about DPS meters and there's visible feedback in regards to using your mechanics. Rogues build combos to do more, Warriors get more rage to do more and different attacks. Healers just keep hitting Healing Touch Rank 4.

anything in the incel tier

Have fun quitting at lv30!

>why yes I will be rolling dwarf male warrior on grobbulus

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Hunter because I love the playstyle and you can't stop me.

no boomer would play druid because they've actually played vanilla before.

namefag please kill yourself

why would I quit at 30 I played 2 characters in real vanilla shaman and mage to 60.

No, the pet itself has fast attack speed.

UD rogue
Orc Warrior
Those fits well

>not getting into raids or being useless in them are more fun than contributing and being competitive with people

K

>want to play priest
>fucking hate dwarves
I might just go horde to avoid the choice altogether, roll an Undead Shadowpriest and fuck all

Attached: 1540697884246.jpg (789x750, 70K)

Play a nelf or human then you utter spastic.

1-60 leveling content is virtually unchanged in TBC, outside of a few elite quests being nerfed and exp requirements being reduced, I think in patch 2.3

10 more days. Not sure I can contain myself

Attached: 1253824673075.gif (170x162, 188K)

troll shadow priest is better for vanilla.

THIS

brokentooth having 1.0 attack speed is only useful for pvp, and even then only against casters

good fucking luck getting him when the respawn timer is like 8+ hours and every hunter on the server is camping it

>why would I quit at 30 I played 2 characters in real vanilla shaman and mage to 60.

Oh no, oh no no no no

Attached: 1519289259396.gif (600x293, 2.14M)

Just play whatever race you want. Fear Ward is insanely overrated and any tank that actually needs it shouldn't be tanking

t. Main Tank through AQ40

tbc added a shitton of quests to old world. vanilla 1-60 had few stints where you had to grind 1-2 levels because you ran out of quests.

>he's rolling on a pvp server

found the 12 year old undead rogue

>tbc added a shitton of quests to old world

a few, yes

a "shitton", no

>pvp servers filled out and new ones added who also fill up
>pve and rp servers dont have a single full server on any region yet

also if you run out of quests in vanilla you're a tard; both factions have no point during 1-60 where you "had to grind 1-2 levels", stop being a brainlet and go look up quests

I would play some shadow priest hybrid if it didn't mean I would have to explain and fight with every single fucking person I group with.

added enough to make a huge difference. or maybe Im thinking of early vanilla where thorium point had no quests, same with silithus and azshara being dead zones with 0 quests.

Azshara had a bunch of quests, you just had to look for them.

Silithus is a max level zone anyway, you don't level there

silithus quests help a lot on the final 58-60 crunch

At level 57 or so I would always just stop questing and start running BRD all the way to 60, since you're gonna need to run it a whole lot anyway to get all the gear you need. Also doing the In Dreams quest chain, that's worth a good chunk of exp.

switch mage with hunter

Yeah I’m going Orc Warrior to crack some fucking skulls.

What is it cool to “DUDE gnome warrior for the epic win XD hahahah don’t forget to like and follow my stream guys I love all your support”

I assume starting balance for moonglow spec is the right thing to do for leveling over putting points in resto?

>80% of pop that will quit after first taste of being robbed of their game time by being ganked and corpse camped by incels who poopsocked to 60
Yeah when your server is dead from leaving streamer kiddies and people who realize Wpvp is theft don't come shit up my pve server.

You will hate yourself leveling as balance/resto. On the other hand, feral is almost hunter tier for leveling.

I have no desire to steal game time from other players like you incel scumbag pieces of shit.

Yes and it's bullshit. This is why everyone should roll on PvE or RP servers only.

Gnome mage on Pagle is the most comfy choice and you can't change my mind.

At least you know where PvP belongs. In instanced battleground settings only.

If there is anyone that'll quit the game it's the retail tourists that roll on pve servers. Pve servers were never nearly as popular as pvp servers, just face it, you're a cuck.

The horde should all be relegated to NPC only. No player should be subjected to the shitshow that is Horde races. Alliance only for the win.

He's got the right to play wherever the fuck he wants. Protip to avoid streamers roll PvE.

Everyone who actually played Vanilla knows PvP servers suck, especially if you want to play Alliance.

Warlock is Chad tier thank you very much. Get this /vg/ cancer off my board.

Nah mate, no one ever gave a shit about pve servers, then or now. The majority of the playerbase was always overwhelmingly pvp servers.

>Trying to force the PvP meme this hard
>Heh this guy thinks I won't have any more victims to steal from after the first month
>Nothing personel kid

I've never even played a lock but all my best bros have always been locks.

Attached: 1554011047016s.jpg (246x205, 6K)

>Being this delusional
I played on Dalaran since vanilla and it is still thriving. Eat shit pvptard

PvE servers don't even exist anymore. You have no idea what you're talking about. Not even 30% extra world quest rewards is enough for people to give a crap about War Mode/PvP.

>PvE servers don't even exist anymore.
no one is talking about BFA. This is not a BFA server.

Why are pvefags acting high and mighty on a 15 year old verison of the game where 1 BfA dungeon has more mechanics then all of MC combined

Imagine you're out and about exploring and you see an enemy faction member... ...but there's no danger at all because you're on a PvE realm.

Ultimate immersion breaking.

>implying pve server players raid
It's basically a RP server in disguise. No pve server guild ever even got into top 10 world first on any boss in the history of wow.

Imagine you're out and about exploring and you see an enemy faction member... ...but there's no danger at all because you're on a PvP realm. they close in on you and you just /s 'invite layer plz' and layer away from them. or vice versa you're about to beat someone, and they just layer away

Ultimate immersion breaking.

Attached: 1566004553979.jpg (437x267, 24K)

My biggest fear with this game is that since everyone is very knowledgeable about literally everything in vanilla WoW now, there will be no room for experimenting or fun. I feel like every one will want to min/max and never take a different talent tree or stray from the main road, so to say.

Also everyone will know how to play the fucking game which will be different.

Attached: 1416531947214.jpg (296x413, 16K)

daily remember that taurens have increased hitbox making it harder for caster taurens to kite melee opponents.

They'll be room for experimenting and fun.

Once people realize there's nothing to fucking do and that the content's braindead easy.

It's hilarious people are min/maxing, when the game originally was done by clicking 56k modem hybrid specs.

Why rolling a PvP server is pretty much mandatory. Since you'll be out of shit to do in a PvE server, and thus player interaction will be the only good thing left.

Attached: 1559280710530.png (730x768, 699K)

Also makes it harder for ranged to kite melee tauren

it's cool dog, there will always be tryhards, just join some small shitty guild and be retarded, that's what i'm gonna do

Attached: 1505376121310.jpg (960x492, 83K)

you can hit shit from equally further away so it's a non issue. Taurens don't have less of a range window, their window just starts further out.

Not sure the average mmo kid has gotten much smarter over the last 15 years, probably the opposite. I expect pretty much the same split between people that don't know much and just want to have fun and try-hards that are FURIOUS about how you spend your time and talent points.

Well BFA gives you incentive for playing PvP and vanilla does not. Anyone who willingly wants to get ganked for no reward is just a moron. 99% of world PvP is terrible

BFA is irrelevant, go make a retail thread if you want to talk about retail.

imagine only doing something for the mounts and cheevos instead of because you enjoy it

You are the reason PvP servers are going to be cancer, kid. Actually worse than streamers.

you panicking retailfag? not long left is there?

Attached: 2f4.jpg (601x508, 71K)

Keep crying as your wailing echoes in your empty dead server carebearcuck.

Based

The "complex retail mechanic" is a fucking meme.

Retail is all about tons of mechanics but at the end it is just about not standing in a red circle above you and having enough ilvls.

>My biggest fear with this game is that since everyone is very knowledgeable about literally everything in vanilla WoW now, there will be no room for experimenting or fun

It's happening the complete opposite. Because people know so much about the game mechanics and because everyone knows the game isn't really as hard as soeme other think there are a lot of people that are more willing to experiment. Back then there was a huge stigma around druid tanks even though they were perfectly fine in anything but the most hardcore situation once Blizz introduced some properly itemized stuff.

>Also everyone will know how to play the fucking game which will be different

You would be surprised about how many of the people you will met never played vanilla and started playing wow at later expansions where the game was drastically different. Yeah obviously it won't be the same as 15 years ago but the game is the same and as long as you don't tryhard you will enjoy it all the same. The game WILL force you to, which is why vanilla is so great. You can make friends even in retail but you have to actually go out of you way to do it, in classic the game mechanics will force you to group up and interact with people. Don't worry bro you will have your fun even if it's just for a couple of months.

Alot less people are gonna min max than people think, respec cost was high and if you didnt do a hybrid talent build you would suffer big time if you wanted to alternate between world content/pvp/raids.

i'd rather lose a bit of damage than min-max and have to respec every fucking few days

It's really not. Almost all modern fights are dances of ridiculous mechanic overlaps. Each mechanic separately is simple, but the fights throw them at you them at the same time which is the hard part.

Holy shit the insecurity in this post, god damn.

>Well BFA gives you incentive for playing PvP
>WAHHHH MOMMY WHERE'S MAH TOYS WAHHHH

Imagine playing a game because of pixel rewards and cheevos instead of F U N
zoomer cucks everyone, the cancer that killed WoW

>trying to explain to someone that fun is its own reward
During legion you could spend your time farming gold from your !garrison, you could go pet/mount collecting, you could do mythic+ until your eyes bled.
Me? I put together a 3 man all stealth ganksquad for the world quests where it was free for all pvp where me and a couple irl friends would blow up blood elves. I never got a single gold for doing it, the honor was negligible and there was 0 gear incentive but goddamn did the general chat butthurt nourish my soul

Attached: 1492539820588.jpg (645x597, 58K)

Nice try, but you're missing the part where world PvP is not fun unless you're 12 years old and also a rogue.

Based. I'm going to RP as a human mage trying to uncover what the hell is wrong with Duskwood.

>Medium realm today already has more characters on it than even the most crowded realms did back in 2006.

I guess we won't be able to have a comfy Vanilla experience, crowded servers are cancer.

>but the fights throw them at you them at the same time which is the hard part.

The hard part is fine tuning your add ons that tell you what to do and when to do it so you can do your 3 button rotation while playing simon says. It might be far harder but it's a joke like in vanilla all the same.

I've been cutting myself for each day left for Classic out of excitement!

>get this player interaction out of my MMORPG!

They still haven't figured out what's wrong, after 15 fucking years?

People are experimenting MORE nowadays than they did back then.

Shaman tanks, MCP SoR ret paladins, regrowth spec resto druids, etc.

I care more about a healthy RP scene, but I''ll do RPPvP since it looks like the best of both worlds if it can actually manage to have both.

It doesn't tell matter what addons tell you if it's still hard to do. You've clearly never gotten cutting edge if you really think that's how it is.

It's pretty much obvious what went wrong in vanilla (Scythe of Elune, Karazhan fuckery, etc), but then more bad shit keeps showing up.

Just don't have those addons?

Winning is fun.

Imagine not playing the most optimal race/class/spec combination. Have fun not getting invited to raids.

Attached: moedred.png (540x302, 144K)

>most of servers are full and thats not counting the normies that will join at release

Let's be real, there is no way you'll be able to play the game the first week or even month. Even on the lowest populated server you'll have to wait hours in queues.

>implying that will even matter if you're buddies with officers
Don't ever neglect CHA

Horde is comfier so pick them
Warlock is really comfy pve/pvp, then mage and shaman.

imagine thinking vanilla raids had any mechanics beyond dont stand in fire and do more than auto attack.

>Horde is comfier
ungabunga we dindu nothin why the alliance man always coming down on us

Raids are so large that having a handful of suboptimal specs won't stop "casual" progression.

>world PvP is not fun unless you're 12 years old and also a rogue

Rogues are OP in world PVP only 1vs1 the more people are present the shittier they become while other classes start to shine more and more. You're obviously an asocial retail cuck used to get out in the world only by himself to do his daily world quests. If you don't want your asshole to be diddled by 12 years old rogues just fucking group up with other people you immense retard. Then you would be owned by mages that are far more dangerous in world PvP than rogues (but you oobviously wouldn't know that because you're one of the many zoomers that started playing the game after it went to shit).

You are aware that with the introduction of warmode most players, especially alliance, play on basically PvP servers? It was fun at the start, but now people just want to play the game. Battlegrounds are better PvP anyways.

yeah, blizzard totally isn't going to open more servers like they said they would

retard

WoW doesn't even have optimal specs since all the classes only have rotation differences, and damage is determined by gear.

The only time MMOs had race/class specs in recent memory was when FF11 was still up, but only because playing as a Galka or Elvaan and picking Summoner was ill advised, since they had stat skews towards jobs like Warriors and Paladins/Dark Knights respectively.

Even then, in MMOs it's all about bodies. Matchmaking eliminated that sort of behavior, but even without it, you took what you had in groups and succeeded with your peeps.

Attached: ok.png (326x318, 29K)

Meant PvE servers.

you'll be fine once you have death coil
most undead shitters will probably panic once they pop wotf and they still get feared from death coil+fear

I'm gonna miss private server bosses with higher hp/damage. Classic PvE will be a joke, not that it wasn't on pservers, but it will be straight up boring.

This is classic, start your own thread retailcuck.

>Horde is comfier so pick them

Not even close. Duskwood/Elwynn/Redridge are maximum comfy. Orgrimmar is also way less comfy than Ironforge. Imagine having to stand on some shitty hut's roof in the middle of the scorching barrens sun to show off your gear instead of a comfy indoor bridge above a warm lava moat in the middle of the chilly zone of Dun Morogh.

Kill, kill, kill

Attached: Killer of trannies.png (330x585, 195K)

>Mage/Mage
what about mage/warlock?

an oof, a yikes, and a cringe. a real feast for the senses.

can we come?

Attached: 531458.jpg (228x300, 24K)

Gonna plan balance druid and tank/heal all your dungeons and you'll THANK me for it.

Same results but slightly less good

as expected of a retail zoomer.

The PvE server discussion is relevant to classic in opinion. It's important to realize that there is a big PvE server demand, because almost all private servers only offered PvP server and force anyone that wanted to play to participate in the gankfest.

Surprisingly accurate.

>no u

>roll shadow
>"please respec and heal us"
>"No."

Attached: 1565060160486.jpg (409x409, 42K)

the only comfy things horde has, is zeppelins, thunder bluff and undercity
prove me wrong

Easy class, that's why.
Everybody knows druid is shit, so people who aren't afraid of being underdogs and people who were one in vanilla are going to play one.

>They still haven't figured out what's wrong, after 15 fucking years?

google scythe of elune

Warrior leveling is soul crushing user, you will see.

t. Retard with no self control

Let's see your 10/14/08 achievements bro. You probably didn't even play WoW.

Attached: bc.jpg (502x334, 30K)

Maybe you should get some friends nerd

BFA is not a world were you travel, interact and live. BFA is a hub simulator where you follow a narrow road and never do anything because that would be inefficient on your heroic quest.

No wonder nobody gives a fuck about pvp when you aren't fighting for anything. You don't live there.

>respec
>classic
lamo

So you are not gonna use vampiric embrace?

Fucking this:

rogue and im not an incel

>Getting to the point where it's sinking in that it's actually out in 10 days after several years of waiting for official vanilla servers
>Starting to not want to play anything because I just want to play Classic

Attached: 1504194062131.gif (240x176, 912K)

How does one have fun if people refuse to play with you?

Let me guess: You started playing WoW sometime during Warlords or maybe even Legion. YOU DUMB FUCKS. Why do you think every major guild competing for world firsts is Horde? It's because racials MATTER. To an autistic degree. Especially in vanilla.

>Being a fucking brainlet and allowing the respec cost to get high

You shouldn't have to respec more than once before 60.

What is a good female Nelf Druid name?

Is there an addon that lets you detect other players using addon? My friends and I want to ostracize every basedboy using mods to make their leveling experiences more convenient.

muh mount cheevos

spy

>playing with friends in a guild to beat dungeons and raids is no interaction
>getting ganked by 3 undead rogues when you want to quest is

aaaaalright then

I'm playing warlock because summoning demons is cool as fuck

Attached: OBLIVION.jpg (125x125, 2K)

So, as you can see, these absolutely mad and irrational players are alliance players. As I said, it will be comfier in Horde side.

>thinks this is an epiphany about disciprine
user, you like WoW. Soplay WoW once in a while. Make a second character even. If you devote your whole life to completely avoiding something you like, then that thing still controls your life and, 'n you've never learned any disciprine at all.
>B-But, maybe... I'm just the kind of person who needs to have it all or nothing
All or nothing is easy. But learning to play WoW a little bit, responsibly, that'sa disciprine. Disciprine... come from within.

Attached: 1505684321797.jpg (210x216, 12K)

Fluid

They don't matter that much user

Attached: thiswontdoit.gif (342x192, 1.98M)

No shoes.

>Finally decided to roll a dawrf priest
>brain goes "But user, why not roll a Druid? They can heal, are a small populated class, level fast, and can do anything pre 60. In TBC they are broken
I was finally happy with my choice, and then bam

Attached: 2spooky4lee.jpg (362x372, 15K)

>steal game time
LMAO just go play some single player games you whiny cunt

But you are literally fighting on the same side as trannies?

>not having one of each class, with different race and professions on each one, to share mats and support each others professions
Having a "main" is deeply autistic

Attached: 1421719187101.jpg (316x470, 18K)

I'm really not sure what game you guys played. The only thing I remember about vanilla leveling was running out of quests around the Arathi level and having to run to Desolace because I heard they actually added quests in the patch that just came out. It was trash. The only good thing were the dungeons and BGs. World PVP was the worst shit ever.

/Thalnoschads/ ww@

Attached: bloodmage-thalnos.jpg (250x300, 22K)

>october 2008
Is this worth bragging about? That's 3 years after vanilla.

>thalnos
the official brazilian server. have fun

BR? BR? haeuhueheuhe

I can't play druid because of trash races, dwarf shaman is cool but i'm not touching cata ever again

So with what professions will you guys start out?
I'm pretty sure I will take skinning and maybe mining. When getting into the higher levels, I mostly end up going the alchemy/herb route for my own mana pots and selling dreamfoil.

Will I be ok with a 30/0/21 shaman, or will I regret not choosing priest instead?

How can it be the worst shit ever when it was at the best it ever was.

After WotLK world pvp died forever because nobody cared and that was blizzards fault.
Fucking barren chat with alliance invaders all the time god damn it it made the game more fun
You called people to hunt down pvp indaders in chat and you know, it was a game.
You clearly didn't play classic or did and played on pve server AND you clearly haven't played WOW for couple expansions because blizzard is retarded and fucked the game up completely.

>leveling warlock
Why should I not go Affliction/Destruction first for those sweet reductions in cast times?

It's posts like this that remind me just how many unskilled video game players frequent the board.

So what server is going to be worth playing on assuming that herod is just queue-central?
Thalnos? Stalagg?

That's the first day stuff was recorded. Vanilla achievements don't matter because even if you did them when BC was out it would still show up as the same day. As expected you guys have no idea about anything of old WoW.

>dwarf shaman
god i wish

I started playing WoW when it first came out, and played on and off for years with my dad.
Stats are literally just determined by gear, that's it. Racials never mattered, since every class had ablities that covered shit, even in Classic.
The only thing you could really do was spec yourself in weird ways to have minor effects.
One of the best ones was giving the Warlock's drain health beam a range so it could hit multiple enemies, so I could go to a zoo area and be a complete asshole and kill all the critters in a 30 foot radius and laugh like an asshat

I basically only used that ability to recharge on health, not for offense and with that spec I could sub in for a dead tank for a few moments while the healer caught up.

But then Warlock became a glorified DPS class instead of the hybrid class it was designed as and I quit. Dad was a hunter and had pretty much every pet and mount. We shared accounts. But even that hardcore fan couldn't stand what they did to the game.

WoW sucks. Classic server's not going to save it. Nostalrius players aren't coming back.

Attached: yakuza china.jpg (1920x1080, 1.14M)

>meta bad
How it feels to suck dick at 15yo game?

Typical trannyance buzzword and final defense.

cash requirement filters out the retards, and you can avoid streamers and zoomers

probably gonna switch to thalnos myself after seeing some of the shit on herod

>Will I be ok with a 30/0/21 shaman
for pvp? youll be great. Shit even pve youll be fine up until BWL

I take it you've never played retail where the SA/BR players get matched with NA. They are stupid to the point of being subhuman, literally the worst players you can possibly imagine. Rolling there will be the biggest mistake of your life.

>no swp clear
What a shit player

ARCANE MAGE

I quit the game before that came out

Issues with mana after that, I guess (needing mana tide)?

You are starting as a solo troll or orc in the valley of trials, on launch day.
There are 500 other players on your layer, all fighting for the 30 or so boars roaming the valley.
What is your strategy to get ahead of the pack? Which quests do you skip?
I already know that Vile Familiars, Lazy Peons and Sting of the Scorpid are probably gonna be the first quests to give up on at that time. What else then, and how will you make up for that XP loss?

Attached: 1564635100432.png (568x433, 122K)

Thalnos is the BR monkey server, the non autistic PS community will be on Stalagg.

post your first free month sub.

i mean my other options are rolling on one of the 2 servers that are already massively over capacity or trying to bring life to the dead new server stalagg

As expected from retail zoomer

you know the sub is much cheaper in brazil than it is in the US right?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

you should, getting corruption in affl tree first is a given.

Can u still do that warlock trick in vanilla?

Just swap layer lmao

>Mana tide
Im not going to say deep resto is shit because theres a place and time for deep resto. If you want ele for pve/pvp content then deep resto isnt where you want to go anyways. unless youre on the poopsock guilds raid team doing week 3 MC mana tide wont give the ROI that ele gives for pvp or enh gives in pve

It doesn't even go back that far. It stops at Cataclysm

I really hope these BR's have a fucking brain for once.

Attached: z8p7oqret3g31.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

Stalagg will fill up quick when people are hit with the 10 hour queue to play on herod. Anyone who doesn't have a guild already will jump ship.

You should have practiced an exploration route by now.

I'm getting to level 4 just off exploration, then I'm grinding my wand out on lv5-6 humanoid mobs.

isnt shaman among the most op classes though?
warriors pretend to be the hot shit when in truth they are nothing without a group

I won’t be playing because I have an addictive personality and seriously lost jobs and relationships over that shit when wow was in its prime back then, but if I did id roll a Tauren fetal Druid because I’m a shitter for life.

whitemane bros...

I'm hopping on the other server they open pre-launch, because they'll probably give more notice than they did with Stalagg.

Pussy

Attached: 1466785630420.jpg (800x800, 125K)

i cant wait to see you there bro

I can't believe people are already organizing raid teams. Half the people who signed up for those probably won't even hit 60.

literally your only other option is to grind mobs, then do it out in the ass end of Durotar and hope no one else had the same idea

That's about as likely as hoping asmons zoomer orbiters won't be speaking with twitch emotes in trade. You could not pay me to play with BR subhumans.

>It's happening the complete opposite
this
sims and general better theory-crafting have been opening up and dispelling many old fallacies.

it turns out moonkins aren't mana inefficient, shadow priests and ret pallies can dps, ect

pls share exploration tips

You run around doing delivery quests and discovering locations for EXP until you hit 4 or 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjLPASIe2-0

Not sure how accurate the video is, I had to change my route slightly compared to the private server videos I used for night elf.

it does for me.

Attached: ss+(2019-02-22+at+08.19.46).png (324x42, 1K)

Hey do rogues actually benefit from Nelves' extra dodge% racial? Online wikis dont say rogues get the "dodge" skill like warriors do

Attached: 1565886647588m.jpg (498x1024, 114K)

>blizz fucks up and think too far ahead to when the game dies in 3 weeks, so only have 3 servers. strike 1
>way more people sign up, and this isn't even including the smart people who didn't sub early/waste 2 weeks
>uhh shit just throw another server up with 0 announcement, that'll fix it. strike 2.
>p-p-p-p-plz go to the new server guys, we're beggin you
>Blizz intentionally lowers Herod's player cap so the Queue's artificially fucking massive and people just go to the other server. strike 3
>that new server will be fucking dead the fastest, since all the impatient people or small guilds left to join it

Attached: 1558372247617.png (500x522, 118K)

People are gonna stop playing classic after like a month or two when they remember how shit vanilla actually was

Attached: gvhahr5wddg31.jpg (1080x1030, 120K)

So, what's the PVP EU server for us boomers who played in vanilla?

Attached: 1502638734915.png (500x380, 232K)

This... WoW can be the most casual experience ever if you want it to be. If you can't do that then you lack discipline and you're still an immature baby brained loser.

Shut the fuck up retard, you have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: file.png (430x208, 72K)

Oh I was looking at my battle.net history and not my WoW account history

Attached: wow history.jpg (2675x365, 50K)

zandalar tribe

shazzrah is the chad server, golemagg is the sjw cuck server, gehennas is the apes server.

>cash requirement filters out the retards

Attached: 1467058321143.jpg (326x272, 44K)

>30
You mean 5.

>Le ahead of the pack

Eventually everyone will hit the content wall and you'll catch up, cease with this cringe, you're either world-firsting or your not, any inbetweens on the matter are as irrelevant as you are

Attached: 1565843844872.png (430x482, 10K)

Is the hit chance for affliction spells worth a shit early on? Doesn't seem so
>5 imp corr
>2 mana soul
>Cataclysm or improved shadowbolt?
>Bane
>Demonology
Leaves me with 3 points left. Or should I even bother with demonology if I pick up those first since I wont get soul link until 56 which by then it may not be all that useful?

You can play retail while you wait in Classic queue. All according to plan.

>Why yes I do love getting corpse camped by roving bands of lvl 60 human female rogues with pornstar names while I'm trying to quest in the searing gorge

Attached: 1564607021949.jpg (567x567, 52K)

Blizzard is indeed handling this like a bunch of fucking apes, but the whole
>if it's not a 15k megaserver, it's dead
is fucking retarded. Megaservers are cancerous to vanilla and completely ruins the experience. 3k blizzlike pop is peak comfy.

friendly reminder that if you dont take atleast a few days off work to get past the leveling bottleneck you'll never make it

the hit depends on your gear. probably wouldn't go that deep into demo for leveling, people sometimes go down to the voidwalker talent to buff him for tanking solo content and put the rest in affl.

Just run to mulgore after completing the first few quests

how comparable is dungeon set 2 to AQ & Nax epics?

This wont be a big issue until Phase 2. If you're not 60 by Phase 2 you are doomed.

>arathi (shoulders/boots/belt, even a weapon if you're a caster)
>warsong (bracers / legs / decent rings)
>alterac (way too much to list)
>entire pvp set at rank 10
>monster set at rank 13
>NO REWARDS
lol okay

>how comparable is dungeon set 2 to AQ & Nax epics?
its not comparable at all

>Rolling one from each category
NOW WHAT BITCH!?

i dont think any of the pvp stuff is out until phase 3, thats probably like 6 months away

None of this is world PvP

>Thinking people aren't going to wpvp their asses off in fresh classic
Yeah, it'll be even worse in phase 2, but it's not going to be a fun time even before then.

yeah I know, still doesn't make it any less true, what are 6 Months when starting from scratch

There will be world pvp no question and 60s ganking but it will still be fine since there wont be dedicated groups of players camping every single 50+ zone. Once pvp ranks are released without bgs it may honestly be impossible to level outside of dungeon spamming once you hit 50 zones, especially if you're aliance.

>mfw I'm taking off 3 weeks for Classic

Attached: 1512391334602.jpg (600x600, 42K)

It's still hard to believe this shit is 9 days away.

Attached: 1552454710786.jpg (960x720, 159K)

It's mainly catch up gear, so a few okay pieces here and there, while mostly worse compared to gear you get from entry level raids.

thats when they put achievements in lil zoom, long gone are the days where games were played for enjoyment alone

ah okay, original poster said they wanted to use it instead of raid gear so i started wondering

Cat piss is literally infused in their DNA; they don't have a choice

God Tier Warrior race

Attached: ud warr.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Why yes, I'm rolling in Harod, how could you tell?

Attached: 1.jpg (1916x1039, 243K)

Panicking? Hardly the subs are gonna help retail and we'll fund 2 more expacs for wow.
hell classic players might get classic plus to

muh banshee kween

Horde niggers get out

based

Attached: Retro-Spinal-KI.jpg (750x400, 67K)

>Expect to win 2v5 or even 2v10 PvP encounters with some co-ordination
lol

>God Tier Warrior race
>literally does nothing for you outside of aesthetics

Bro, what? Who gives a fuck about racials when Paladins are just better than shaman in every single way. Alliance racials are also great, especially fear ward with Dwarf priests

the guy is retarded, human racial is by far the best racial in the game for melee dps and tanks.

>paladin shitters copin this hard
>when it's mathematically proven horde/shamans are better

Attached: whenPallysSeeTheTruth.jpg (228x212, 14K)

it gives you a counter to warlock's seduce.

>Fear removal
>Can literally eat the corpse of slain enemies

warriors already have three different skills that remove fear.

now imagine having another 3

You're fucking retarded. Humans make the absolute most garbage melee dps.

aesthetics? plate looks like crap on UD.

>muh mace spec

They literally do more damage than any other melee due to passive racials. have you never played vanilla at all?

Troll hunter or shaman , I played shaman in Wrath and it was fun , but I know Vanilla is totally different

You obviously haven't otherwise you would know humans lose out to both orcs and dwarves.

You're fucking retarded. Dwarves don't get shit, humans get more sword skill than any other race.

paladins are the single most influential factor in why alliance is stronger than horde in both pve and pvp. that's why they had to give them to both factions in TBC

>He payed $15 to reserve a fucking name

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000008.jpg (250x264, 28K)

Pick your race
>Blockface mc Popeye arms human
>Short hairy Alcoholics
>purple elves that everyone picks to fap to
>Knee high fuckers

>NOOO YOU CANT SAY LAYERING IS BAD

Attached: C6B4D991-81B3-4937-9A1B-9E4BB63C81D0.jpg (647x740, 54K)

dwarves are the comfiest race and the first choice of anyone looking to just have a good time. min/max shitters and whiny edgelords won't go anywhere near them, making them the best race. also diseases suck dick and stoneform is based

>alliance is stronger than horde in both pve and pvp
is that why every pve server is overwhelmingly alliance while every pvp server is slightly horde?

Attached: 1524766541167.gif (242x328, 704K)

I have enough WoW tokens and gold to play for free for 10 years.

*ambush backstabs you*
*finishes you off with helm of fire*
heh nothing personnel alliance ;)

Attached: awawd.jpg (361x451, 29K)

Dwarfs are ok , the only alliance race I would consider choosing, but their women are pigs

>STOP SAYING LAYERING IS BAD! STREAMER SAID IT IS NECESSARY

Attached: 185E643E-7254-430B-A733-419DB2AC9240.png (785x1000, 262K)

Fuck bros.. I dont know what I want to play. I played Warlock in Vanilla but always wanted to play other classes. So no warlock for me this time around.

Trying to decide between an undead mage, orc shaman, or orc warrior. Just want to have fun and not be a tryhard

Yes, because everyone 13 years old or younger roll horde. The fact that it is not overwhelmingly dominated by horde players just shows how shit they are

I haven't ever played WoW, will this shit be good?
Can I play without a guild?

Night Elf druid on a RP server.

Why wouldn't you join in a guild?

I don't have time for scheduled stuff.

Seal twisting is looking promising for Ret, at least for leveling it's going to be a ~20% DPS increase

I'm rolling an Orc Hunter and only doing melee. I may used some ranged abilities for utility, but not for damage.

In actual Vanilla no guild meant no raid, but modern WoW pugs are common. The raids won't be too hard so you'll probably be able to pug shit until AQ very easily. Good luck getting gear without a loot council, though.

>I don't have time
You're not going to like classic.

>because everyone 13 years old or younger roll horde
my experience its the alliance thats either children or pedophiles. Tried to roll a dwarf once but when I first got to IF there were a couple furries in trade fagging up the place

Gonna play an undead warlock and NE priest just like back in the day. Maybe go for a gnome mage and orc hunter later too.

>claims he can resist addiction
>browses the worst board on this website

Fucking hell, I just wanted to participate in something nice.
Why are MMOs so fucking autistic?

Rent free

always mage. Mage is such an amazing class in vanilla, you can play it both casually and full tryhard and it's one of the best at both.

don't mind that guy
you can absolutely do vanilla at your own pace, that's how most people play
it just takes about 150 - 200 hours to reach max level but it's not like you need to do it in a week

you're right, horde is mostly early 30s basedgrin people.

You don't have to raid in a guild lol

Tfw cant decide between Priest or Warlock.
I like em both, but Warlock will be easier to level, farm, and survive world PvP
But Priest will give me more PvE oppertunities with healing, and healing is my bread and butter in MMOs

why would you even be in a guild then lol

I'd draw you a picture to show how you're wrong, but I'll let you simmer in you retardedness instead.

To socialize and do dungeons or pvp lol

you dont need a guild to do dungeons or pvp lol

just like all the people playing private servers the last 13 years. good one bro, any other new material you have? go outside and stop sitting in a thread that you don't care for

whatever helps you sleep at night tranny.

When you're in a guild you spread gear across the same people so you will eventually get geared evenly with your group. If you're pugging everyone is always going to need everything and getting gear will just come down to a dice roll.

I was a lock too since beta. Played balance druid on nost and had a lot of fun, so maybe that.

I couldn't play shaman, needing to drink water every 2 seconds is a real kick in the dick if you're used to Warlock.

Warriors and Rogues are our natural enemies. There is no self respecting Warlock that would ever consider playing a goddamned piece of shit warrior.

There's no helping zoomers like you.

Attached: 1558391881564.jpg (500x375, 58K)

>zoomers
Are you implying classic tauren hitbox is the same as vanilla?

“The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself, with desire for what its monstrous laws have made monstrous and unlawful.”

Private server=/=Vanilla

deciding between a lock and hunter is so hard for me. I like the spellcasting and getting spell gear, and abilities of lock but I've always wanted to play troll hunter as I remember it being literally the first class I ever played in wow when I was a kid

Attached: 1554252716862.jpg (1064x1600, 300K)

Yes and classic =/= vanilla

You got my point user. It's easier to do things with an organized group and have fun

there is a hilarious irony in your post, and what you think is (or will be) self-discipline is actually a form of fear that you are too stupid to realize you have

why not play a game you like but in moderation? try that as a discipline test

You're a boozoomercel, sorry to give you the bad news

Go away Alex, nobody ever liked you

more than 50% of MMO players are mouthbreathing retards you'll be fine.

Play night elf priest for that Shadowmeld + Mind Control combo. Also faster spirit run speed when you inevitably get ganked a million times or when you wipe, will save you a lot of time in the longrun

>Decide on dorf priest
>Think about how many cancerous rogues I'm gonna have to deal with leveling up
>Second guess myself because i'm gonna be hella squishy before shadowform and rogues can potentially one shot me.

the best gear comes from pvp until naxx anyway

>except socially accepted
ehhhhhh

universally loved.

I'm rolling Enchancement Shaman and you're going to take me raiding.

home

Attached: goldshireinn.jpg (1680x987, 550K)

clips.twitch.tv/DeterminedInterestingClintCeilingCat

Layer 13 ... Home .... at least for this session ...

They're both good but if you're going horde I would give lock the edge up if you care about PvPing. Great racials and don't have to play against WotF.

Loligwyn

I just wanna spam frostbolt okay fuck

fuck off the streamers said layering is necessary

Attached: 1542177045112.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/overcrowded-realm-update/70777

> Raising realm caps would simply forestall the problem, letting more players in at launch but creating an unsustainable situation down the line, with severe queues when we turn off layering permanently before Phase 2 of our content unlock plan.

There's not that many old players going back.

Vast majority are people that started after vanilla and wanting to see what the game was like originally. Maybe they'll despise it or even see it as a challenge and get into it, never know.

SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY WILL REMOVE IT IN PHASE 2 OR MAYBE NOT YOU FUCKING XIV TRANNY

Attached: 185E643E-7254-430B-A733-419DB2AC9240.png (785x1000, 262K)

What's the song here?
I like it.

So we are all rolling in the TipsOut server right? If we join his guild there's a big chance we get server firsts

>Ironically roll on Faerlina launch day and act like the biggest autist in general chat while pretending to be an Asmongoloid viewer for the sole purpose of worsening the shit reputation his community already has

Attached: 1541463849250.png (225x225, 9K)

because every shitty eceleb faggot says that horde racials are better (which they are) but it doesn't take into account paladin blessings, freedom and BoP's.

horde had pathetically weak raiding and PvP guilds on private server (only 1 guild killing KT before reset, compared to 11 alliance guilds) because people go horde for selfish reasons like:
warriors desiring blood and windfury (even though you will be threat capped with blessing of salvation)
casters going troll for the haste boost
pvp'ers desiring wotf and hardiness, when blessings and freedom far outpreforms it

alliance players play with the expectation that cooperation can help you get ahead, and that vanilla is above all a social game. Horde players play with this "me me me" attitude

Attached: retardedbaby.png (122x176, 29K)

Too much effort. I'm just waiting to see richturpin videos

Molten Core was pretty much just an introduction to raiding. It was originally an extension of Blackrock Depths and was just scaled a bit to make it into a raid. It's why the portal into Molten Core is within BRD.

Warlock now and forever. I can't wait for my felhunter to solo mages.

No reason to skip, with fast dynamic respawns (both mobs, bosses and objectives) you can easily get everything.

>alliance players play with the expectation that cooperation can help you get ahead, and that vanilla is above all a social game.
That's why Alliance loves to ERP in Goldshire Inn?

I'm maining a priest to heal my friends, and going to off level a warlock for fun.

let me save you some time right now.

BGs aren't in the game at launch, just like they weren't in the game when WoW came out.

>I'm maining a priest to heal my friends
Same, honestly looking forward to healslutting my parties and actually being useful forever, it's such a good feeling

Attached: 224cb240a13c.png (515x851, 681K)

>and actually being useful forever
You can be useful forever if you roll a tank

>actually being useful
>playing a night elf priest
OH NO NO NONONO

I still haven't decided if my human priest should be male or female.
Help me decide.

honestly no reason to play anything but a dwarf priest if youre going alliance

4 of my homies and I all took the entire week off so we can feel like virgins again. Can't wait to fall off the face of the earth until the following tuesday.
>healan
>eatan hot pockets
>saving the homies from gank squads
>smelling like corn chips and vinegar
>losing my last bit of sanity and self worth
>ending it all at the peak of my happiness

good times ahead

Unironically was already planning to create a spell power + proc weapon/trinkets item set for my rogue. 2 weapons = an extra spellpower enchant and wizard oil buff.

Dwarf female, you'll be one of five on the server.

Did you miss the part where I said human?
That's not debatable.

>playing a short, ugly alcoholic to minmax in a 15 year old casual video game
Sorry to burst your bubble friend, but fear ward isn't as useful as you think. I'm looking forward to shadowmeld and mind control fun and playing my character for the aesthetic

speedonvhs adamantium and bigbeardetektivenjimmy

>fear ward isn't useful
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>this is what gamer healsluts actually believe

How were two handed fury warriors in vanilla for raiding?

it's not

alright on horde, bad on alliance

I will roll a female human warrior. You're insane if you roll anything else but human/orc if you plan on playing melee.

The human/orc racial is literally like having an extra epic equipped for free all the time. In order for other races to even compete they need to buy a 1000G item and waste an equipment slot.

Attached: 3hHRU2U.png (501x647, 23K)

I'm going to play mage because I like blink, conjure food and portals.

>minmaxing
Sorry bro, I'm gonna be playing a femnelf rogue and scamming nerds out their gold

Attached: 1560242912554.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

It's fucking OP as fuck wtf, guy?

> NE
> aesthetics
dude

Attached: imagine.jpg (464x592, 57K)

Let's settle this debate once and for all: Best hearthstone location on alliance.

Going to have to go with Ironforge. Quick access to Menethil Harbor and thus the middle of Kalimdor because of Theramore boats. Quick access to SW through the tram. Quick access to raid entrances and it being in the middle of the continent lets you get overall higher flying throughput to any location.

So how can the horde do raids if they dont have fear ward? If the tanks are even somewhat competent you don't NEED fear ward, the raids are piss easy as it is

AHHHHHHHH I'M GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN I CAN'T STAND IT I HOPE I RUN ACROSS SOME OF YOU GUYS FROM TIME TO TIME AND BUFF YOU FUCKKKKKKKKK

Days
Hrs
Min
Sec

What if you're a mage?

>I hope you're not implying hunters are bad for PvP.
>stands in deadzone
What now hunterboi?

for mages set the hearthstone near where you're questing for fast turn-ins

>2.2k raptor strike crit
Nothing much clothboi

>fears you and completely restores my hunter buddy's health
nothing personnel

They got anti-fear shaman totems m8.
Fear Ward is still a fart though.

> tfw you thought it would be a good idea to go to the general
between this and the autistic user that had sepsis and was too scared to go to the doctor I don't know whats worse

Attached: vg never again.jpg (1565x323, 79K)

umm i'm standing in your deadzone mate, are you paying attention?
You can't hit me, i'm 6-7 yards away from you, you can't melee me, neither can you shoot me

You can't win

*my pet paws ur thigh and u moan*

>walks up to you in 1 second and crits you for 2.2k

wow that was easier than i thought

>what is leeway
lmao clothboi, stay on kronos

Imblyig you can get through my hunter prroof ice shields after I shatter combo u because I have 0 mana issues ever and your pet is ded

Attached: 1529162023541.jpg (500x500, 22K)

mate you're frozen/rooted in place
enjoy dying in pvp

>mana drain the hunter
LMAO
it's funny because it works

Classic isn't like that and doesn't do match making for raids/dungeons.

Im rolling Human warlock suck my huge aryan penis

lmao

YEAH BUDDY

I want to play tank because I know most of them suck, and I have years of experience tanking all content on private servers - but I hate how I'm going to have to grind for FR gear again, tank gear and threat gear in itself is enough of a task / expensive, and on top of that, I don't expect retailbabies to like the idea of me reserving orbs in strat, or hosting gbid onyxia's.
I was thinking that I'd roll a mage for the money, but then I remembered that blizzard might not have the same exploits in dire maul that we've seen in a long time. We won't know if mages can farm dire maul north as easily as on privates, or if the loot tables will be the same. And whats more, hunters were able to solo DMN tribute for insane money, we don't know if thats going to be a thing.
All of these known unknowns makes my choice really hard.
I really want to pick hunter and just relax again. I've played them before, its one of the few classes I think still feels modern. Its fast, reactive and just nice to use. Keybind your pet attack and passive/aggressive states.
But what if blizzard decides that it wasn't intended, so they break it, and then hunters get reduced to maraudon again? in that case, i'd fucking hate to play hunter.
Then I thought about paladins. They get the good-looking pvp gear at rank 10 already, and they can farm DME plants for money pretty well. They are decent levelers with some ability to handle bigger threats by themselves with cooldowns, unlike warriors, and they are an easy fit as healers in raids, which isn't all bad since I feel like I have less time to work on characters.

But I fucking hate shit-sucking tanks, that don't know how 15 year old content works. I have god damn notes and videos of my own. Why don't they.

Help
Warrior>Hunter=Paladin

*stoneforms you into dust*
heh, not so fast m8

I don't disagree with it, but I'd rather "waste" my life than contribute to society desu, in fact I'm gonna quit my job and play wow 24/7.

>top tier DPS for the entire game
>top tier duelist for the entire expansion
>get out of danger free card for both PVE and PVP
>not meta

laughingelfgirls.jpg

>having fun with a class that is literally useless

Attached: 1542599114308.jpg (1024x952, 77K)

Leveling is 1% of the game experience, being put off by leveling is ridiculous

>of me reserving orbs in strat, or hosting gbid onyxia's.

High pop retail servers had reserved loot since wotlk and even currently guilds are selling gear and achievs for gold so I don't think they are gonna be a problem.

Why is mage comfy PVP? Don't they get bullied by any class that jumps on them

I want to be a tank but it doesn't sound fun to have everybody expect me to know the optimal routes through dungeons and which mobs should be pulled first and different boss mechanics. Seems like the only way to get into it is to watch youtube videos which isn't appealing.

>top tier duelist for the entire expansion

imagine being so bad you believe this

If you level it right, it's fun, challenging and fast as well.

>This fucking mad because you got dunked on in PVP

Attached: 1358096988545.jpg (678x531, 189K)

Imagine losing to every single class from beginning to end game with every single spec in pvp and pve.
Well soon you won't have to.

Back in the days nobody gave a fuck about racials all that much (except maybe wotf). It's really baffling to me how people nowadays act like tauren shaman is practically unplayable compared to troll just because of the stupid berserk. I was in a top tier guild from vanilla all through bc and races never made a noticeable difference performance wise in all those years.

No class is useless in vanilla tho
Some specs are, but not a single class isn't needed in raid or undesirable in group content

What classes dominate it in 1v1 easily? Basically no one other than Paladins/Druids if the rogue has full cooldowns and consumables/engeering

>laughingelfgirls.jpg

Attached: laughing_elf_girl.jpg (900x536, 163K)

Hunters will shit on you easily, well geared stam locks as well.

Attached: brewfest.jpg (1093x462, 87K)

in 2005. my first char was an enhancement shaman. rolling the same motherfucker with the same name.

feral druids rape pvp, they're stupidly over powered (in a literal sense of having 3 classes of spells to use) and extremely frustrating to fight.

theyre going to be the new rogues this time around

Anonymous

>one friend wants to play Horde for Undeads
>one wants to play Alliance because he has always been a Human Warrior
>like Tauren and Trolls
>hate Orgrimmar
>other Horde cities have shit layouts and are at useless locations
>Dwarf is the only interesting Alliance race
>Dat Stoneform though, fuck Rogues.
>Ironforge + Stormwind are the epitome of comfy
Help, I only have 9 days to decide.

Attached: 1509382908550.jpg (640x447, 121K)

You can finish all the quests for a zone and still not be high leveled enough to get to the next one. Id recommend Rogue. Mainly because sometimes I just like waiting outside capital cities and 1shotting people who lost duels that are still pvp flagged and then vanishing. You can also do this with hunters with a stealthed pet. just have a good hiding spot

Literally any and all warrior players.

>want to go horde and avoid streamers
>friends ALL go alliance on faerlina
>rolling alone now

what server you rollin on?

>Min-maxing PvE in vanilla
Brainlet detected
The only correct warrior choice on alliance is gnome for escape artist

Bring back old AV

>new rogue
>gets destroyed by locks
They are good in blues but dont scale nearly as good as rogues

>google scythe of elune
Stop. Digging.

And shamans.

they dont super end game scale but they peak in marshal and aq40 gear which is pretty acceptable. the marshal set is exceptionally duely in wpvp

>he didn't spend so much time ERPing that he feels anywhere but the train tunnels are home
Shiggy.

>tfw gainfully employed and playing Classic

What's it like to be a pleb?

Attached: 1540400414076.jpg (400x400, 68K)

>imagine being a minmaxer, zoomer, or neet and never having as much fun as these guys youtube.com/watch?v=IvROi_KV7Sg

Asmongold?

I'm playing on a new character, but my paladin still has the Argent Dawn tabard on him.

Attached: epeen.png (790x501, 621K)

Open trade if you need water.

Attached: Capture.png (336x441, 347K)

>herod tranny guild
thank fucking god i jumped ship to stalagg

>tfw giving away water and portals for free to cuck the jews

Attached: 1384477309090.gif (350x197, 982K)

WHO /RETPALLY4LIFE/ AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK HERE?

Attached: 1565757226562.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

How do you make a character that you won't abandon as soon as you reach level 10? I've been playing on private servers in anticipation and I just get bored with them and make another.

It's simple, just don't be autistic

take your ADHD pills and play fortnite instead, you aint gonna make it in this game

Too bad they're boring to play

Not with seal twisting, you'll be casting seals every swing + judgement + other off gcds

>seal twisting
>vanilla

Attached: 1565378532946s.jpg (250x248, 5K)

Sounds like OOM material

yes, seal twisting was 100% broken on private servers, SotC/SoR twisting is already tested, and batching should make 100% uptime on rank 1 SotC + rank 1 SoC viable

max benediction talent + rank 1 seals that don't require higher ranks for their damage will be plenty sustainable

is this viable for raiding?

Just a friendly reminder to any real '05 boomers out there. Check all your retail characters, good chance to have some old world removed greens worth a couple 100k letting retailcucks pay for your sub.

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)