Character hate thread

Why in the absolute FUCK did they buff this piece of shit? Now bad players and le reddit space dragon lovers can crutch even harder

Attached: 655555555555555555555436364346.png (729x695, 558K)

Because he was botttom tier before the buffs. He's STILL pretty low tier overall. Git gud or stop crying.

Yoshi makes me want to scream

Fucking IMAGINE complaining about Ridley, of all characters. Git gud.

Attached: groose.jpg (525x370, 133K)

Imagine getting cucked this hard by Ridley. Pick somebody that can zone and you win.

Understandable.

i hate being bad at this game, getting mocked for my shortcomings is why i have a fear of failure

also joker can go FUCK himself and his sexy cat. i always unravel full packets of spaghetti whenever i fight a joker

Attached: bows.png (1027x581, 472K)

Yes, his Nair and fair are degenerate shit. But he pales compared to Palutena with her bullshit aerials and reflect/counter

Palutena Lucina Joker need to be nerfed

>main game and watch
>ALWAYS lose against an even okay megaman
WHY CANT I BEAT THIS NIGGER FHSAJIOFEWSBFBDJSIO GOD DAMNIT

Attached: 1563766114152.jpg (225x224, 20K)

If you're losing to 'bad players' who are using Ridley, chances are it's not because Ridley's carrying them, but because you're even worse at the game than they are.

You're shit

> another fucking wojak
did summerfags realize that summer is over and gone full force or what

Attached: 1539095252942.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

>has better projectiles
>none of his tilts are bugged
Consider a new main, friend

I understand the pain of maining a lower tier character, I know what I got myself into.
but never in my life of playing gnw have I ever felt like I literally cant do anything than when I fight megaman.
Sucks that hes semi-popular too.

...Lmao? Talk to me when you get into Elite Smash retard

>Bragging about being in elite smash

Attached: IM_HAVING_A_WHALE_OF_A_TIME.png (818x818, 141K)

Fuck Roy and Lucina in particular. Dancing blade is such a fucking garbage move to deal with. You need to git gud if you think Ridley is a crutch though.

G&W main here as well. Mega Man is fine, just be patient and abuse bucket and turtle properly on him. Now speedy combo characters like Fox, Greninja, or even fucking Wolf? Just take the L and breathe evenly.

all sword shitters but Marth are bullshit with their shorthop fair/nair nonsense. It's the most braindead play, but it's always the right option. Marth is literally just Chrom/Lucina but worse because he has to space well to have their ludicrous kill power.

>Dancing blade is such a fucking garbage move to deal with.
Agreed. HOWEVER, actually managing to parry each individual hit followed by a punish is literally the most satisfying thing you can do in this game. I've only managed it once but it's fucking orgasmic.

Is online playable yet? I gave up after the first few months of release because every game had latency. Even the best matches still had a slight input lag and it’s so fucking obvious in a fighting game, it’s unacceptable.

Combo characters are a non issue for me because fire is the best out of shield/combo breaking move in the entire game.
And those 3 are super easy edgeguards.
A bucketed crash bomb explosion kills megaman at 60/80, forgot which, but any good megaman wont throw It out without a plan beforehand.
As more of a zoner, megaman does best when you're playing patiently, at his speed. Not to mention that game and watch has problems approaching, compounded by the new forward air
I just cant do it

Imagine boasting about elite smash

Just a reminder that if your characters main attacks are mostly aireals they are dragging the game down in quality

did they buff sonic yet? i want to play as the blue blur

It's playable in the sense that you get more non-laggy games than laggy ones.
It's like a 60-40 ratio

Samus players are jannies.

>take a stock off of Ness/Young Link/Any faggy projectile character
>they run to the opposite side of the stage

Attached: 1517765008178.gif (200x200, 470K)

Fucking this

Luigis and puffs need to neck themselves
if puff can even do that