It is three months from release date... I am forgotten

>It is three months from release date... I am forgotten
I haven’t seen any hype for this game at all. Is it doa?

Attached: 7092DD78-9CAC-4231-9C88-14C87EE26875.png (1091x571, 889K)

it looked like janky, boring, soulless crap devoid of any impact or flow

Unironically, I'm hype for it. It looks good. Sekiro combat in Star Wars with a Metroidvania structured world. Probably going to be my GOTY along with Doom Eternal.

Pretty sure it was the most viewed E3 trailer.
I haven't seen much news for it since E3.

My god you're a retard.

So is new Star Wars media any good? I hear lots of good things from general moviegoers but people who don't like it hate it passionately from what I can tell.

>EA
they're going to find some way to fuck it up. That said, I'm interested. I'll wait for reviews/word of mouth, but I liked what I saw in the demo. Hope it's good.

It's going to sell millions regardless of what you think because millions of retards will buy it regardless of the quality because it's something they recognize

It’s pretty fucking abysmal, and I say this as someone who loved Star Wars for the majority of their life

>sekiro combat
not even close
>metroidvania
where the fuck did you even get that one from?
see

TFA is basically a remake of ANH except way way worse, TLJ is like if they tried to address complaints about TFA being too similar to ANH in the most extreme way possible and everybody hated it except for actual Disney shills
On the topic of video games, I want a Star Wars Musou

First post best post.

>single player
>got rid of dismemberment from lightsaber to get a Teen ESRB rating
>nu Star Wars approved
>trusting Disney
>no news about the game
somethings going on and I don't care, cared enough to make this post for this thread but that's where the caring ends

What is there to be hyped about? It looks like the most focus tested, stock standard action game you could make except with a star wars skin slapped on top.

it's not great. you might like it if you're an extreme fanboy though it has lots of fanservice

skip the Sequel movies
stay away from the comics
the cartoons have some good moments but are mostly bad
the side movies aren't great but they're better than the Sequel movies

if you like Star Wars I suggest sticking to the Prequel and Original Trilogy content

>respawn only made games in the FPS genre, even in their original studio prior to titanfall
>shills kept trying to say titanfall 2(which was killed by EA themselves) was proof that it would be a good melee focused game

Whens the new movie coming out? Where da trailers? What da fuk

>EA
>Star Wars
>Looks generic as fuck
>Force Unleashed did this years ago and better

its not jedi academy 2.0
its a shitty god of souy clone

SW is a "normie" thing now mate.
A few days from launch the hype will kill you.

Attached: 1460603205055.png (500x378, 146K)

Days gone did the same thing where no one seemed to care yet it somehow sold millions. I never see anyone talk about that game at all.

It's absolute garbage. The sequels are fundamentally terrible and misguided that the only way to enjoy the original trilogy at this point is to pretend the sequels don't exist or are non-canon. Rogue One and Solo suck too, they're just not as offensive. There's barely even any other media. Just a handful of games, TV shows and books that are all bargain bin-tier. At this rate the Star Wars brand will be dead and worthless within a decade, and there will be no way to save it.

sw was always normie, after the 1st movie everything was about selling toys. Boba was invented to be a toy

Soule's Vader comic is pretty good

Attached: ke9ZZtZ.jpg (1988x3056, 1.62M)

The characters look ugly, the gameplay looks slow and boring, they managed to make a lightsaber of all fucking things look like shit, and the story looks to be a total snoozefest. Who the fuck could possibly be hype for this?

TFA was barely passable at best and TLJ is one of those movies were it manages to get everything wrong

Vader comics are great. Aphra comics are good and funny.

TFA is too much ANH. TLJ focuses too much on the parts that make it not good. RO has a weak start but an amazing last third. HS is good.

Visceral's game got canned for not being a monetization fuckfest, what bullshit is EA planning if this is being allowed to release?