Are you in charge here?

Are you in charge here?

Attached: 1557265062661.jpg (873x716, 83K)

no

wow so quippy and sassy VERY comedic scene

Sonic friends, is this in character for Eggman?

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING,
I'M IN CHARGE HERE.

SOMEBODY STOP ME

You think this gives you power?

Yes I am. I'm CIA.

Attached: bane.jpg (569x802, 67K)

the doctor says you're BASED

Why does he wear the 'stache?

I need to see more footage. He looks pretty spot-on in the final few seconds of the first trailer.
I can't think of one version of Dr.Robotnik/Eggman that isn't fun though.

He definitely needs to spout less scientific babble and just pull out the death rays/giant wrecking balls though.

Do you feel in charge?

I unironically can't wait to see this movie just for Eggman.

Attached: eggman.png (1600x900, 980K)

I was only going to see this movie for the "so bad it's good" potential it had, then they decided to redesign the fucking blue shit and now I have 0 interest. I guarantee this is gonna make less money than it was originally going to.
Why can't we have good things, Yea Forums?

Attached: 3671293847.png (562x604, 197K)

did he make sex on kids and break his mind?

do you guys think jim is like ron perlman where he'd be so enraged at trump he'll go home and smear feces all over his orifices and then try to spit the pics he's got printed out at home?

Not anymore you're not. FBI. This thread is now under our jurisdiction. You had your chance to play big guy and you blew it. Now we're in control.

Attached: 676494_fbi_costume_pin_badge.jpg (1144x1500, 666K)

It's SUPER in character for Jim Carrey.

He’d likely smear his shit on a canvas and call it art

because furfags hate kino and want to ruin everything people like

Aw, yeah! This is happenin'!

that baldcap looks low effort

I feel the exact same way, it isn't gonna save the movie just go for broke and make it enjoyably bad

I'm not even thinking of it as a Sonic movie anymore, it's just the Eggman origin movie for the inevitable sequel where he spends the whole show as the character.

Lotta loyalty for a hired gun! Tell me something; If I take that badge off, will you die?

Attached: baneposting.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

The sequel is going to be shit, they always are.

>another movie with Jim Carey doing wacky faces
I still don't get why people find him funny

My bad

Attached: 1565905157263.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

>tfw it's painfully obvious this is the post-credits scene
If Sonic didn't have two humans friends to have subplots with, I could have been convinced that this was the final act of the film. But with so much shit to wrap up, I can't be convinced that this is anything other than the post-credits scene.

This