Old game gets a sequel

>old game gets a sequel
>it's fucking great

Attached: invader_zim.jpg (1224x1596, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!cN432CAZ!Y7X5cvGNCbDpeBcHSMJkNYQ1ZM3leyrl3wJmD0M_UrM
youtube.com/watch?v=QChx0aMglS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't watched enter the florbus, but I genuinely love old invader zim
Is it good?

i cant think of any that arent better described as remakes or reboots
Wasteland 2?

>old game changes
>its fucking elder god tier
>mfw

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile;jpeg_quality=20[1].jpg (480x325, 17K)

Very. I was worried after Static Cling, but Enter the Florpus is everything I could have wanted from a Zim revival.

You people dont actually want to talk about games do you

were talking about rock and zim games

I watched the new rocko but I felt like I was missing something the whole time. The story felt confused, one part it was all 'lol look at all this new stuff in the 2010s' but then they kept pushing this 'change' narrative that didn't really serve any specific purpose. I don't even mind the trans thing if they just made it more of the main focus of the story.

It didn't really feel valuable to bring back rocko for a one off that just talks about things changing.

Gave me more laughs then the entirety of the cartoon.

The new Rocko sucked, no wonder Nick trashed it

>they kept pushing this 'change'
>didn't really serve any specific purpose
ahem

reeeeeeeee

I would not mind this if this whole thing was not forced, especially the ending.

>things change
>you have to accept this change
>just go with it or you are the bad guy

Shit ruined it.

>new rocko sucked
how can this opinion be allowed

Cry more incel.

bighead GET OUT

Cuz it did suck. I really can't think of anything funny in it

I understand
you just aren't a fan of classic rocko. It's not for everyone.

Is it out already? Is there a site to watch it without having to pay for netflix?

Ive heard nothing about this besides asspating over some random character becoming trashs.

No kidding because Rocko's Modern Life was notorious for its adult humor. That's Nickelodeon's loss. What do they even show on Nickelodeon these days kek

if you didnt expect there to be some trans twist in rocko then you clearly forgot what the show did. Also zim was always held in a good but shaky hand with johnan. I havent seen it yet but he probably held it to the same standard as the show but much better

Attached: 415.jpg (800x798, 129K)

The original was about how 90's trends are stupid, and Static Cling was about just accepting change and not questioning it.

Invader Zim got a sequel? What? First I've heard about it.

>questioning change
dont you want to grow

Objectively it's just not very good. It's a lot of nostalgia pandering (which isn't that surprising) but they seriously go out of their way to jam every possible rocko reference into the 40 minute episode. The actual story itself is convoluted and not satisfying. As a 90s nostolgiafag I liked seeing some more rocko but it was a disappointment from what it could have been.

I've been rewatching Zim to get ready for florpus today and apart from the animation being god tier even through hulu's shitty dvd rip tier video quality the show aged like dog shit

I laughed more at shit like the camera hanging on Dib's dope ass stare when the resisty ship shrank and exploded with a puff then I did at the XD POOP TACOS POOP MONKEYS POOP POOP POOP DOOOOOOOOM humor

Like holy shit man spork of doom is fucking nail on the head for Zim's sense of humor

Please stop making Yea Forums threads on Yea Forums

I didnt watch rocko at all coming into this. It didnt do well on me because all it did was A)Do the whole "wacky 2010's guis we were stuck in the 90's for ages" and B)The whole change narrative.

Then again, what could've been done in a new rocko episode

Zim basically inspired that entire generation of lolsorandom teen girls.

Classic Rocko did suck you absolute faggot, I'm a literal 30 yo boomer who watched it as a preteen off and on and thought it was okay, then I bought the shout factory box set and only season 1 was good, the rest was dry and boring (not in a good way) except for shit like wacky deli

Unironically take your nostalgia goggles off retard

>watched it as a boomer

there is your problem. rocko was for millenials.

It's a backdoor pilot, what do you expect? They have to cram as much of what they would cover into an episode.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums can tread a fine line between one another because of Marvel.

What? No? How?

What does marvel have to do with Yea Forums besides there technically being marvel video games

Why did they remove ALL the goth stuff

zim was made with PCs instead of pencils unlike rocko master race

>What do they even show on Nickelodeon these days?
I know they own the rights to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so that's about all I know they show. Last I tried to stomach that channel, it was some..
>BACK TO THE BARNYARD
>Fanchumboychum
>Tuff Puppy gets a pass. Actually kind of funny
>Fairly Oddparents but there was a dog and some other bitch who's sharing Timmy's parents what the FUCK
and the usual live action garbo. Nothing too good

30yo is millenial, retarded zoomlet

The creator got over the goth phase long time ago

>If you didnt expect there to be some trans twist in Rocko then you clearly forgot what the show did.
>Still remember asking parents back in the day why everyone freaked out when Rocko said he liked rainbows.
God. The good old days.

Well, things do change over time so you can either learn to live with it or keep yearning for things to go back the way they were. Not all change is for the better, I agree, but part of moving forward is to reconcilate the fact that nothing will remain the same forever.

I liked that Ed and Rocko came to their own conclusions instead of listening to some preachy cloud that wanted to force them to change. The wind didn't even got to lecture them on his ebook.

MEGA mega.nz/#!cN432CAZ!Y7X5cvGNCbDpeBcHSMJkNYQ1ZM3leyrl3wJmD0M_UrM

that was in 2013 or something. Sheesh that sucks. Now its like loud house, and spongebob. stopped giving a fuck about nick

user please.
youtube.com/watch?v=QChx0aMglS0

>this movie is all we're going to get of Zim forevermore.
>Gaz lost her edge
Man what the fuck this shit's making me sad weak

>watching zim before rocko
>didn't learn the lesson of change
>complaining about change in 2019/adulthood

little wew

Gaz was shit in the old show.