What do you expect from this game?

What do you expect from this game?

Attached: rM3enk3XfiGLiqJHLLmND6-320-80.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Moar zelda this time with cute short hair

Yea Forums to be utterly assblasted about it for years like with the first one

ass sniffing

This game will determine whether all the flaws of BotW were deliberate or not.
It has the potential to be a gigantic improvement.

I love my wife Zelda!

More content/detailed map.
If they reuse the same map, they better be adding a fuck ton of things to do in it.

She really is fucking cute

Anal sex in pitch black no I am not a cumbrian

2 new dungeons, a new town, 3 new weapons and some forgettable side quests.

Link and zelda having a romantic relationship.

This. Can't wait to see all that coping and seething from 2017 return in full force.

Attached: 1544866417259.jpg (177x278, 33K)

i expect it can't possibly live up to the first one
i expect that it'll take place in a very similar map which will remove a lot of the joy of exploring
i expect it'll have proper dungeons, which will be welcome
i expect it'll have better enemy variety
i expect it'll have a better story format
i expect that because of the last three things, many people will consider it better than the legendary first game, despite that not being the case

see: Mario Galaxy 2; Majora's Mask etc

I expect that Link will be cute again

>lived long enough to see zelda become co-op open world trash
well I guess it's one more series I know not to pay any attention to anymore

underground cave areas

Actual dungeons, hopefully zero fucking shrines. I’d be ok with more inventory items like a classic Zelda but I doubt they go that direction. There should be major cities as big as hyrule castle with village populations instead of 4-5 shitty settlements

A shittier version of Genshin Impact.

Zelda was always open world.
Exception being trash 3D ones like TP.

This and I unironically hope they keep sheild bounce in

So how exactly will they change up the map to make it interesting

You will end up playing this game and you know it.

A new wave of zelda r34

Yeah.
It was so much better before.

Attached: 76149-the-legend-of-zelda-four-swords-adventures-full.jpg (3225x2156, 1.79M)

I expect Zelda......
IIIIIIINNN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACCCEEEEE
Screencap this

Attached: 5C0FEE12-EC76-4832-98D1-A81F230FD784.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

zoomer detected

it already happened

I really hope that is is a return to form for Zelda, and I want to see all the people who got into the series through BoTW seethe and complain about "muh open world". I also want to see the "horror" aspects of Zelda to return, but through atmosphere and character behavior, similarly to Majora's Mask.

>I also want to see the "horror" aspects of Zelda to return, but through atmosphere and character behavior, similarly to Majora's Mask.
You mean you just want a spin off like MM and not a zelda game.

Playable Zelda would actually be good
the tears from spergs on this website would be worth it alone

Am I the only one who really likes co-op 2D Zeldas? I remember being a massive asshole on TriForce Heroes' online, until I found an actually good group and beat the game in an afternoon.

fucking retard zoomer

Zelda has ALWAYS had spooky elements not just MM

Should I play Majora's Mask or Wind Waker?

Attached: GBB.png (805x665, 33K)

BotW was the first good 3D Zelda.

Good game compared to the tech demo that was botw.

A game that makes v mad again

No, I don't want another MM. I just want to see the horror concepts it had used again. I liked TP, but I felt like it was trying too hard to be dark and scary.

I'm expecting it to follow majora's mask/new vegas's precedent of being better than the game it asset flipped from

Well, what makes you want to play one of them? If you are able to play both, do so.

cuuuuummm braiiiinnnn

More of the same, I guess. The best I can hope for is more real dungeons

Attached: 1430807879404.jpg (500x500, 59K)

This.

Both

Is Link even a Blank State anymore given how his personality was described and quoted several times in BOTW

Play both. They're two of the best games ever made.

I just beat Ocarina of Time for the first time and want to play another Zelda game.

Ok.

Attached: GBR.png (805x665, 11K)

A wedding.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

He's just Zelda's personal guard, also has autism.

They should just make a sequel to OOT and MM with the same Link. He's the only Link I care about.

link is the same though

If you just beat OoT then play MM first, THEN WW

Majora's Mask is OoT's sequel, so play it first.

only to be interrupted by her true love a BIG BLACK HUNG COCK which PENETRATES HER IN FRONT OF LINK DURING THE WEDDING

Okay. Is it worth getting a Switch just to play Breath of the Wild?

I didn't know that. cool.

Attached: BBB.png (805x665, 11K)

I guess it depends on how much money you make in a month, but I would NEVER buy a console just for 1 game. You sure there's no other games you want on the Switch?

No. Just use CEMU.

I have a mid-range i7/GTX 860M/16GB ram gaming laptop from 2014 and it runs almost perfectly, so unless you're even more of a peasant than me, you should be able to run it as well or even better than it does on the switch for free.

As it should be.

Co-op, and I really, really hope I'm right.

Lots

>Return of Hyrule Underground from Zelda 1. Meaning Dungeons, Hidden old man, shops, Rupee stashes
>Changed overworld, Castle Town starting rebuild, various other places already completed reconstruction, like the small Bazaar near the gorge or the Colosseum.
>Arm powers to replace Slate, let's turn Link into Nero
>If Zelda is a traveling companion, she can use the Slate, can tell her via a menu what you want and she will use it on the enemy you are targeting. New Slate powers as well, like a heal over time on a cooldown
>Changes to the cooking system. Link now has to eat in real time, which makes potions a better option in combat. Anything listed as a "snack" however is consumed instantly, so nuts, berries, apples. More ingredients and more effects, items have multiple effects and you can have dishes prepared different ways to give a different effect
>Camping system, this is the way you'll want to eat your food. Food ate while in Camp gives the best effects and can even let you gain multiple effects. Food eaten on the go is wasteful and while it will heal you for the listed heart value, will give a penalty on listed time for effects

I think I'll give that a try.

Attached: PBB.png (805x665, 11K)

I expect a better game.
I hope they put some more thought into the environment.
I realize they're probably using the same map, but it wouldn't hurt if they added some more detail.
Add some murals and statues. Some world building, please.

never get a console for just one game.
but yes.

There's good tutorials on youtube.

Good luck.

What is this character you keep avatarfagging with? Not taking the piss, just curious.