This is what the Dark Souls 2 team was capable of when they weren't fucked in the ass by mis-management and...

>this is what the Dark Souls 2 team was capable of when they weren't fucked in the ass by mis-management and publisher-imposed time constraints

It's not fair bros, we could have had the GOAT Souls game if it was all this good.

Will the B-team finally get to reach their full potential with Elden Ring?

Attached: brume tower.jpg (530x298, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/474236460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed,

you can shit on DS2 all you want, but the DLC areas are the best experiences in the entire series.

Dark Souls 2 is at least better than Bloodbore.

Disgusting thread
DS2 DLC is worse than the absolute mess that was the main game. Enemies are re-skinned copy and paste trash + hyper armor, areas are poorly paced and rushed and dont get me started on the bosses (Alonne you are excused).
Delete this thread and try harder next time.

>blizzard with unicorns that assraep you

based

cringe

Attached: 20190729205636_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

Which Dreamcast game is this?

>Which Dreamcast game is this?

Attached: mfw i punch some nazies.jpg (303x335, 26K)

>Will the B-team finally get to reach their full potential with Elden Ring?

Let me guess, you idiots are using that """""leak""""" that alleges Dark Souls 2 director Tanimura is co-directing this game, right?

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/474236460

God, you morons are fucking retarded shits for believing this shit. Either that, or you're the same people who made up this """"leak"""" trying to force this into a meme like those Son of the Mask posters on Yea Forums.

I take vanilla DS2 over DS3 any day of the week

>Ill eat shit over garbage anyday

>enemies are re-skinned copy and paste trash + hyper armor
>Alonne you are excused

Attached: recall-weeks.jpg (500x274, 18K)

I like his boss arena, the special animation for getting rekt and his weapon. Sue me.

Shulva is my favourite area in a souls game.

*teleports u into a grab from the other side of the room*

Of course, he is still in DS2 so by default the fight trash.

Attached: 1500025941508.jpg (1920x2160, 837K)

I know this is low-tier bait, but just to remind you what a Dreamcast game of this ilk actually looks like -

Attached: 51725--sword-of-the-berserk-guts-rage.png (640x480, 438K)

Publishers and time constraints really are bullshit but it's not about bringing a creative project to life in the corporate world. It's about having something to sell at regular intervals so the precious, precious money keeps rolling in.

They're playing their own game and it's about seeing how big the yearly earnnings can get. It's their only concern.

They've still flopped around a lot uselessly and consistently, displaying that they're probably entirely capable of fucking things up even with a blank check.
DaS2 is a barely salvaged mess pieced together from scraps and while it is just mostly subpar extrapolating from that to what they could do unimpeded is pretty retarded since it also reflects on their terrible ability when it comes to making decisions.
The DLC is still mostly quick fixes and cut scraps but since it's smaller content that doesn't have to flow as cohesively as a full game it comes away as more competent especially when you just completely ignore the coop areas.

cool reskinned kalameet

Attached: midir.webm (822x442, 2.8M)

it still plays like ass

desu I would play a game that looked like that today as long as it was good. I might prefer it actually. The lack of grafix would allow them to concentrate on gameplay.

are you even trying with this bait? 1/10. see me after class.

>those repeated textures on the castle wall

beautiful, so much soul

>kalameet is flycucked
>midir is a flailing baboon with wings
>sinh actually flies, divebombs and spits fire from high up
Sinh is by far the best dragon in the series

Is there a single group of poster(s) on Yea Forums with more cope than dark souls 2 posters?

you lost me at
try posting less bullshit next time

When do they release ds2 for the switch. I'd buy it

>>stays in the air for most of the fight while you sit with your thumb up your ass
Nigga if I wanted that I'd go fight a Rathalos.

DS2fags are a fucking disgrace, get some taste faggot, dark souls 2 is beyond salvation

Attached: Smelter_Demon_(Iron_Passage)_-_01.jpg (603x880, 840K)

this, but unironically

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

>blue smelter

This, play DS3.

Attached: ds3deacons.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

>muh DLCS
what about blue smelter or 2cat, nevermind the fucking bonfire runs to them?

Dark Souls 3 is at least enjoyable but it's by no means a great game. Play DeS, DaS or BB.

Aside from the mountain it looks just like DS2

Meanwhile inside of it...

Attached: 20190522180228_1.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

The area design is pretty good.
The enemy placement was assfuck retarded like holy shit.

Attached: soul overflow.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)