ITT: times games were secretly redpilled

>guy is constantly called weak
>pretends to be a girl, not because he actually sees himself as one, but so that people lower their expectations of him, seeing him as “the weaker gender”
>but he still feels weak inside, so it doesn’t help him at all
>when faced with having his true identity revealed, he decides to do it himself, after he’s trained enough to become worthy of being called a man

Attached: 86908E34-26FB-4568-93BC-65C60BCE5555.png (288x542, 161K)

Attached: 53262732.png (1280x720, 708K)

So basically you're not calling this character redpilled because he isn't a tranny, but you're actually calling this character redpilled because it's shitting on women.
I guess it's sort of a more interesting /pol/ take compared to the usual boring shit like this:

AND THEN HE FUCKING DIES

>the strongest of the group was a female
>the smartest of the group was a female
yep, very red pilled game

>tranny character
>dies

Attached: 4k.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

Attached: Hugo1.jpg (1012x518, 355K)

>incel character
>dies

Attached: 1539832530221.gif (160x202, 461K)

He was too strong. Mondo couldn't handle the fact that he was weaker than him.
>kills herself
>strong
>almost gets her boyfriend killed
>smart
Strength is in the heart. Chihiro was the strongest and smartest.

Attached: Melia.jpg (800x606, 111K)

It’s moreso that most trannies are just men that failed to be men, and “became women” to lower the bar for themselves. So it’s totally about trannies

>this guy looks and acts like a girl b-but they're secretly manly and very heterosexual!
The fact that people think this is a novel idea is hilarious.
Japan does this shit every time.

>Chihiro was the strongest and smartest.
If he's so smart, then why is he dead?

most? data provided by the your ass research institute

He lived on in the computer

Attached: 1564362540181.png (700x480, 32K)

It was just an ai and it was destroyed anyways.

AND THEN HE FUCKING DIES AGAIN

He was so manly he freaked out AlphaChad who couldn't take it.

He hacked his way into the school computer before the laptop was crushed. The sequels sucked and I don't recognize their existence.

Most trannies are mentally ill / autistic / gay men who are convinced they should reject their masculinity and pursue a contrived ideal of femininity. It's conceited because a man could potentially live his life without any knowledge of women and wouldn't think of doing something so patently absurd.

Attached: FB_IMG_1565943447793.jpg (720x723, 56K)

most of your posts are retarded

Attached: Otacon.png (700x480, 40K)

i've only posted once prior in this thread you fucking nonce.

What do trans anons think of this character?

>you're actually calling this character redpilled because it's shitting on women.

Not really, this is a game where a teenage girl is one of the strongest people in the world. Plus the character posted identifies as Male and only cross dresses because of their insecurity in having outside know they're Male while being physically weak. So it's not a comment of being trans. In fact, it's fairly progressive for a Japanese game.

yea, ans most of your posts are retarded
in general

>learn programming
>be a faggot
yep

And then there's retard tranny's saying he was trans and everyone should've called him a she during the trail. I'm convinced none of them actually played the game

Peak programming performance

It was on the Vita to be fair. Only about six of us in the West actually played the game before it came out on Steam.

what a fucking stupid and melodramatic premise for a character, I hope no one actually things that's deep at all.

name 1(one) game that does this

The entirety of the first Danganronpa was extremely redpilled

Projared thought this as well

God I want to fuck Junpei so much.

trannys are delusional go figure

This post was made by a woman.
I can tell, because you have no empathy for Chihiro's feelings and do not understand his situation at all.
The issue was that Chihiro was hiding because he felt he was weak. The crossdressing was a shell to house his weakness.
The redpilling is that crossdressing does not help, and that the only thing that will help is becoming stronger.
Somehow you think of this as shitting on women, when instead it's a story about personal weakness, denial, acceptance, and strength.
That tells me you do not understand whatsoever the cycle of self-improvement and how it was important to Chihiro's story.
That you'd rather bitch about WHAMENS RITES than understand the cycle of self-improvement tells me you are a woman.

Roastie begone.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (600x600, 21K)

Calm down, schizo.

>Schizo
"Schizo" is hebrew for "Upvote". :)

>:)
Go back.

Accusing people of being redditors is also a hebrew upvote.
Would you also like to say "incel" or "underage"?

Attached: d70d53df721cea99097dea76ab8eabbf.jpg (2048x1152, 145K)

Nah, unlike you I don't browse twitteriddetera, now stop embarrassing yourself and go back, tourist.

>"redpilled" and an anime girl in the same post
I don't even have to read this post to know it's shit.

>It’s moreso that most trannies are just men that failed to be men, and “became women” to lower the bar for themselves.
Partially true. They don't become women; they become non-men.
Women can show great strength, confidence, hard work and value if they're supporting someone they love. Women can be monogamous, loyal, happy, and stable. Women can have children, too! Women are awesome.
Instead, what trannies do is they think about everything that would make someone a man, make someone masculine. Then they do a 180 and go full speed in the opposite direction.
Being overwhelmed by your emotions. Being a slave to your impulses. Being weak. Being anxious. Being needy. Being unable to get what you want by yourself.
These aren't women traits. These are traits of non-men.
Men and Women aren't opposites, they're complimentary sides of the same coin. Trannies jump off the coin entirely and are found dangling by a rope.

Gangstalking
meaningless buzzword replies
using 'tourist' as a buzzword, on a person who is clearly not a tourist
All Jewish tactics, all transparent, all failed.

It really makes Shareblue seethe that they can't control the narrative on Yea Forums, doesn't it?

>Gangstalking
>meaningless buzzword replies
>using 'tourist' as a buzzword, on a person who is clearly not a tourist
>All Jewish tactics, all transparent, all failed.
>It really makes Shareblue seethe that they can't control the narrative on Yea Forums, doesn't it?

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

Literally in the same chapter that Chihiro dies in

Attached: 1555462463337.png (287x542, 215K)

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, so I think it's safe to say that it's more than "most". And I say that as a tranny.

>>Gangstalking
>>meaningless buzzword replies
>>using 'tourist' as a buzzword, on a person who is clearly not a tourist
>>All Jewish tactics, all transparent, all failed.
>>It really makes Shareblue seethe that they can't control the narrative on Yea Forums, doesn't it?

Attached: 542.png (680x444, 165K)

Seethe harder. I accept your concession.

No u