Are you enjoying your Switch? What are you playing on it? What are you looking forward to...

Are you enjoying your Switch? What are you playing on it? What are you looking forward to? What are you hoping will come out?

Attached: Switch Recommendations.png (750x1350, 2.04M)

> Are you enjoying your Switch?
Not right now because we're in the middle of a game drought, at least as far as stuff I'm interested in
> What are you playing on it?
Haven't played it in months other than the occasional Mario Kart
> What are you looking forward to?
Luigi's Mansion 3 will be the first game this year I care about
> What are you hoping will come out?
Metroid Prime 4, Pikmin 4, a Pokemon game that isn't trash (lol, as if), Super Mario Odyssey 2/Sunshie 2/Galaxy 3, a Zelda game that isn't the BOTW sequel, Mario Kart 9, Captain Toad, Treasure Tracker 2, and an actual fucking new singleplayer IP, which Nintendo has had almost none of lately.

>Are you enjoying your Switch?
Yes.
>What are you playing on it?
MH and indies.
>What are you looking forward to?
More indies and weeb games/weeb fighting games.
>What are you hoping will come out?
A port of SM3DW (possibly with some sort of improvement or added stuff).

Yes
Finished FE, so MHGU and SMM2
Astral Chain, skipping DQ11 probably since I played it on PS4.
SMT V, new Monolith Soft IP, Xenoblade ports

More or less
Varasa Collection came out today. It's not too shabby. I've played 1&2 to death via MAME, but to have it on the go with Tate mode is a blessing.
Deamon X Machena and Astra Chain. Both pre-ordered, so it's just a matter o them coming out.
As much as I love Splatoon 2, my desire for LORE makes me beg for Splatoon 3 within the next year or two.

I know this isn't a very popular stance but I want them to finish converting all the Wii U games
Maybe some 3DS ones too, like Robobot and Link Between Worlds
It isn't like they ever prevent new games from coming out, they literally just pad the Switch library

Attached: Switch_Wii_U_Ports_4chan_size.jpg (1600x2400, 3.19M)

I just want 3D World.
I DO want Pikmin 3 and W101 but actually what i really want is for those games to remove their gimmick and focus more on their core gameplay.
So for those 2 games it's much easier to make sequels.
I want a Pikmin 4 that plays more like Pikmin 2, less 50000 characters multitasking annoying shit, and a W102 that is entirely action focused with no tablet/touch gimmicky shit.

Always.
Still playing through FE, about 60 hours in
Astral Chain and DQXIS in the immediate future, got both preordered. Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion 3, possibly Spyro
My absolute dream game would be Devil Survivor 3. But I'll settle for SMTV.

Yes
Right now, Octopath Traveler
Luigi's Mansion and Animal Crossing
Atlus games

3D world was an irredeemable steaming trash heap, it can rot on the Wii U for all I care. I agree that Pikmin 3 and W101 should come over though. And that Pikmin 4 should take after Pikmin 2 rather than Pikmin 3. 3 was a step back from 2 in basically every way, though still enjoyable in it's own right.

ive got CTR, dragon quest builders 2, and someone gave me fire emblem. CTR is always good fun, the other two i dont really touch much. looking forward to astral chain and dragon quest XI S

Just Smash mostly, sometimes dipping back into my backlog like Hollow Knight or Megaman 11.
Really looking forward to Daemon x Machina, gonna use my voucher for that game.
And I'm hoping for a new Paper Mario, I know the series has fallen off hard but they could just as easily bounce back.

>Are you enjoying your switch
Yeah, although the library isn't as good as past consoles yet
>What are you playing on it
Xenoblade 2, BoTW, smash, splatoon 2, and skyrim
>What are you looking forward to
Metroid Prime 4, possibly the trilogy too. Pikmin 4, also hoping for a trilogy port. BoTW 2 will probably be fun, though I would love a new 3d zelda in the traditional sense. Animal crossing in march, astral chain looks interesting, persona 5 port because I still haven't played it. Definitely rune factory 5 too.

fire emblem has had a comeback of sorts, not out of the question for paper mario

Yes
Bayo 1+2, BotW, Crash trilogy, CTR remake, Dark Souls, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart, Mario Maker, Mario Odyssey, Smash, Splatoon, Warframe

Want to look into Mario Tennis, MHGU, NSMBU and Tropical Freeze out of the games that have actually released along with various indies. Any other ideas?

Yep, definitely. And I'm definitely getting far more use out of it than my wii U when that came out.

Mostly fire emblem.

Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain are definite buys for me. I was looking forward to pokemon but just can't say I'm hyped anymore. If they reversed their stance on the national pokedex I might get it, but otherwise no.

What are you hoping will come out?
I'd love to see sequels top xenoblade chronicles X and The Wonderful 101. I'm dying for more info on prime 4, and SMT5.

pokemon is a buy used if at all game for me. game freak isnt seeing a penny from me if i play it

I literally only have 3 games for it. Smash and Mario and Mario Party. Worst day one buy ever. Total of 20 hours of on time for party games.

Everything else is shit or found elsewhere in a far superior format.

i feel worse because i got burned twice like this. i bought the vita on launch, and as a huge XC1 fan i bought the switch and 2 when it came out. so upset with how bad that game is

Yeah, Mario Maker is so good. Endless replay value.
F-Zero, Advance Wars, Nazo no Murasame Jou, and a new 2D Metroid. I'm in the never ever camp.

I actually really want to buy a switch so I can feel how the joycons work but there's no games I want to play on it.

its kinda neat being able to lie down in ridiculous positions and have half the controller in each hand, but at the end of the day they are kinda bad and the d pad is unforgivable

kinda
What are you playing on it?
nsmbu deluxe its kinda bad
What are you looking forward to?
luigui and zelda
What are you hoping will come out?
a new good paper mario

>pic related
Are you the retard who has a bias against ARMS and was bullied into putting it into the chart? You took it out again I see

I have never seen a version of that chart with ARMS on it. Did someone seriously edit that image to include it?

I witnessed it a while ago, yeah. It should be there even now

The fact that Spring Man is an assist trophy demonstrates that you care more about ARMS than anyone else

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Just put the game where it belongs, we've already given you shit about it. Guess you enjoy your threads being derailed like this after all

Quite, now that the drought is over
Fire Emblem atm
Luigi's Mansion and Dragon Quest
Virtual console

Attached: 71m351HR75L._SY500_.jpg (304x500, 43K)

Should've put a spoiler tag on that picture, can't let OP know you sullied his ARMS-free thread

was arms actually this good to get that mad over? nobody i know with a switch has it

It's fine for what it is. Some people have a massive hate boner for it though

Yes. On and off since launch
Last game was mario maker 2. Finished story mode. Then I bought Smash season pass so that too. Have Odyssey and octopath pending
All the posts about Fire Emblem makes me want to spend my last voucher on it. Also waiting on another sale of Baba is you and picross games
Botw2. SmtV

No one really cares about it one way or the other except the people that are madly in love with it

Why?
I get it was overpriced at launch but hate boner tier?
Dude it’s just a rather bare bones but completely functional fightin’ game

> Are you enjoying your Switch?
Yup, take it to work with me everyday now since I got it
> What are you playing on it?
Smash/Splatoon 2/ Mario Maker 2

> What are you looking forward to?
Good smash character DLC

> What are you hoping will come out?
Tetris Effect, Virtual Console including Wii games, New Punch Out game, New Wario Ware Game

arms should have been a new punchout instead of a new ip

I100% agree with that, couldn't get enough of Punch out on Wii