Suddenly all the New Vegas shilling over the years makes sense!

Suddenly all the New Vegas shilling over the years makes sense!

Attached: 1565924513513.png (844x664, 70K)

Is Obsidian the most reddit company in existence?

Attached: Obsidireddit.png (1872x1046, 358K)

wow reddit really is just Yea Forums but with sjws

we're not hating on good games just because Reddit likes them faggot

Attached: i sure love posting wojaks.png (290x85, 2K)

>New Vegas
>Good

Attached: New Vegas Gameplay.webm (640x360, 518K)

Uh oh reddit likes something Yea Forums likes, we must hate them now!!!!!

dark souls, zoom zoom

Posting reddit
Edit:stop down voting me

Attached: 1501291410313.png (252x252, 65K)

There is no Yea Forums. It's just reddit now. Like legitimately same population, just here there is no penalty for shitting the place up. Take mods off reddit for a day and it would just look like Yea Forums.

New Vegas isn't good though

I don't even know how to feel to be honest. I want the contrarian larpers on it. Fuck it.

There is nothing that can or could be done. Like what do you expect people to do?

Truly a hot take

>December 22, 2018

Reddit normies were still mad at Bethesda over Fallout 76 so they voted for the only non-Bethesda modern Fallout game(Because they sure as fuck haven't played the old ones) out of spite. If the poll had been run before 76's release then New Vegas would not have been on top.

NV is shit but ok

and if you call out people who shit the board up they will accuse you wanting to turn Yea Forums into reddit. ironically they want to maintain the status quo because Yea Forums to them is just a site to post random shit in while reddit/twitter/whatever site they came from is where they seek out "civilized discussion". they have no reason to maintain the quality of the site.

damn, reddit is based

Doesn't exist.

Attached: file.png (735x907, 423K)

cope

>one of the best written characters

>surely if i give (you)'s they'll go away
the most retarded thing i've ever seen on Yea Forums over the years is this idea of "report and ignore" getting twisted into "make sure to reply to bait as much as possible"

What is punching a robot supposed to show?

What's the point. Nothing will ever be done because the mods aren't the same people from back then anymore. The users are gone, what authority is gone and the circumstances that could form another simmilar place are gone forever.

We must forsake western games to escape reddit. Who's with me?

MAN I WISH I WAS AS COOL AS YOU ANONS, WITH YOUR UNIQUE OPINIONS!!!!

Attached: 1565794344190.jpg (665x499, 36K)

>report
hardly does anything
>ignore
becomes harder each year as the ignored content grows in number. I have 95% of the board hidden most of the time. before vg split I only had to hide maybe 5 general threads and 2 meme of the month threads

reddit also likes tf2

Reddit also likes Yea Forums

What a bunch of tasteless idiots. Yea Forums sucks ass.

>flavors of the week/month are bad
How to spot a fucking newfag in one easy step. Flavors of the week are the only reason to come to Yea Forums, have been for ages. The problem is that the devs and forumfags and discord losers swarm over here to defend their game once people get bored with it or shit on it too harshly nowadays.
>muh sekrit club
It's not that, it's telling people who don't want to be here in the first place to piss off back to where they came from. The internet growing like it has isn't a good thing, it's enabling a lot of you queers to apply real life standards of conduct to virtual interactions that should have zero impact on your day to day life.

Thread should have ended here.
Also lol at OP for seething so hard he went through the trouble of making a fake article to call a game he doesn't like reddit.

correct. redditors love new vegas because it lets them play dumbed down oblivion tier shit but still pretend like theyre playing some cult classic because its called fallout and also not made by bethesda. its more shitty fallout 3 but since obsidian was involved its magically the best thing ever.

takarogyj vissza a foszöld blogodra the proli

Everyone should have realized this was fake when STALKER was on there.

Damn, I guess I have to hate STALKER, New Vegas, and Dark Souls now!

Reddit also jerks off Nintendo games, I guess we all have to hate Nintendo too

STALKER is not very obscure.

>Yea Forumscore is also redditcore
Surprising no one.

yup, they don't even know the movie

nice photoshop redditor

Only because NV is better then plebbits first Fallout which was 3 doesn't mean it's an overall good game.

Attached: Reddit is China NOW . Reddit Tencent . Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker.jpg (3981x2976, 1.37M)

>Genuinely be the best first person fallout game
>kids who didn't play any of the fallouts grow up and realise this
Who could have seen it coming.

Attached: 1557898456767.png (302x251, 113K)