Enclave by Starbreeze Studios, released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox on July 19, 2002

Enclave by Starbreeze Studios, released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox on July 19, 2002.
Been speedrunning this game every year since 2003, never met anyone else who even heard of it. Anyone else grew up with this? Most underrated game i know of.

Attached: enclave.jpg (1154x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DH9lAdk7MNU
ign.com/games/enclave-ii
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Enclave 2.jpg (1280x720, 387K)

Attached: Enclave 3.jpg (800x600, 97K)

Its on steam for a really cheap price, i couldnt make a better recommendation if my life for old school gamers.

Attached: Enclave 4.jpg (800x600, 95K)

Attached: Enclave 5.jpg (639x361, 21K)

Attached: enclave 6.png (800x600, 404K)

Attached: Enclave 7.png (1600x1200, 803K)

Thanks, just copped off g2a 50 cents. Looks like it would be fun

Attached: Enclave 8.jpg (480x320, 27K)

I had it on Xbox. Only finished the first campaign. Got most of the way through the evil missions. I remember it being ok, never see anyone talk about it either.

Nice, good luck, it will be fun! if you finish the game on hard difficulty and get all the gold you can play a robot that shoots rockets, in addition to the normal bonus character you get when you finish it on any difficulty with any gold.

Attached: Enclave 9.jpg (1280x800, 119K)

I remember this was a pretty neat, and often quite challenging. But after Dark Messiah combat seems very clunky. Also pretty sure it had problem with hitboxes so you couldnt hit small enemies.

Yeah, you kinda have to do a jump attack or just crouch for hitting Snotlings lol, i usually just attack 3 times moving back and forth and the third attack hits because its a downwards strike. depending on what weapon type (sword axe mace) you use.

Not much time to play today but the intro has me interested to play more later

Attached: en.png (1791x1009, 2.3M)

rip lady

Attached: rip.png (1915x1015, 3.2M)

>hardest difficulty just disables checkpoints
This one is fucking stupid, especially when some levels can be longer than 20 minutes.

Makes my day to know that somewhere on this planet someone else has played this game.
Also, note how good this music is.
youtube.com/watch?v=DH9lAdk7MNU

Fuck yeah, Enclave. I loved that game. the pre baked destruction some levels had going on had me in awe.
Fuck that mine with the werewolves, though.

Easy is for pussyfarts, Medium will cost gold for every respawn and thats a no-no for a completionist. might as well play it on hard. not sure if you mean its too easy or too hard, but it can be challanging at some maps.

Yeah dude that still gives me jumpscares to this day, but Kam Zara is the hardest map in the game, specially without check points. Those fucking witches with black poison staffs spawning near the end of completing have cost me a keyboard once.

They were even going to make an Enclave II, but ofcourse it got cancelled because they got into legal trouble with the publisher.
ign.com/games/enclave-ii

Attached: here we go.....jpg (124x125, 2K)

The game is not that hard, but some levels can drag for long and without checkpoints you have to suffer through them.

challange bro, and dat robot character reward when you finish the game on hard with all gold.

I played it once when it came out. Remember it occasionally, it tried to be rune but failed.

they made riddick because of that, It's a fair exchange.

riddick? what does that have to do with enclave?

Hi Orma

they made it right after enclave.

got it for free on xbox with a magasine subscription
i was pleasantly surprised

dat ass

I replayed it 4 or 5 times, not sure why. It's still one of the most prettiest games to me. Starbreeze were fucking wizards back then.

Attached: 2014-11-23_00019.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Oh yes, that's probably on of the reasons.

Attached: 2014-11-22_00024.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

i remember being scared shitless of the spooky scary skeletons in this map and even avoided picking up the gold bags which triggered their spawn, i was 7 or 8.

I wish old Starbreeze was alive. Enclave and Riddick are among my favorite games.

I want a new riddick game. Vin Diesel needs to kick Starbreezes ass again

It was hot shit back in the day, solid game, not really underrated, just forgotten.

Also buggy as shit on PC

Also some of the best menus in a video game ever.

welp time to replay riddick again

Yeah I used to play this with my friends a bit. It was a fun game back in the day and the graphics were insane for its time.

gotta admit, never knew about that game in all my years of starbreeze fandom for enclave.

Played the shit out of the demo..thanks for reminding me, gonna pick it up

just FYI, in pic related, you can't take the goblins offer. but if you wanna go for full gold, walk around the little tower edge outside youll find a hidden door on the sea-side with a bunch of gold. I never found it for over 13 years.