Why do people love jap games suddenly

Attached: 1520001924725.jpg (1251x1892, 1.09M)

Why is goro majima there

because the alternative is this

Attached: 1560351007410.png (891x588, 987K)

>starter pack
>has a dozen images
Stop this. They should have 5 at most. Your picture is a deluxe pack.

>suddenly
Because you were suddenly born

>Why do people love braindead movie games
I wonder.

Attached: Eastern vs Western Vidya.png (1920x1080, 1020K)

Being a weeb is what's hot, it's nerd culture

Attached: 1551871422201.jpg (1242x1160, 120K)

>Seven Samurai is now ironic weeb content
It's like people know they're continuously pushing something into being meaningless. What, are people gonna put spaghetti westerns in these next because they share storybeats with samurai movies?

Attached: 1534113079398 2.png (234x234, 87K)

the west ruined its games with diversity hires and bullshit politics. Everything is design by committee garbage and it fucking shows. The Japs didn't tale that poison pill so they still make decent shit. Thats all it boils down to in the end.

it's like people make images to make people upset

kek

There's no reason to watch Seven Samurai when The Magnificent Seven is so much better and in English. Only a weeb would think Seven Samurai is worth watching.

Its all so tiresome.

Attached: 8CF99465-48F7-42CB-A51E-3281290FE133.png (714x747, 848K)

yeah man I mean why read the Count of Monte Cristo when you can watch the movie.

>Self aware
Weeboids can never reach true awareness of their own existence, they can only merely pretend to bask in some sort of "Irony" to protect their fragile minds of the opinions of others; A quick escape from the need to defend their own interests is to label it as ironic as to pass it off that you don't truly care for it, a barrier.

Fuck, I just watched Seven Samurai. Do I have to start posting smug anime girls now? I don't even have any saved.

Attached: failure.jpg (1300x825, 309K)

Because most people are normalfags who are too lazy to look for games themselves and therefore ignore indie/pc games.
If you are just playing major publisher stuff on console, what good Western AAA were there this generation?
Titanfall 2 and Doom '16 are the closest but fail because the console versions are stuck with analog stick autoaim, excepting Doom Switch which has actual controls but is fucked by performance.
Granted there are a few good indie games that will blow up with normalfags (ie Cuphead, Subnautica or Warframe) but other than that normalfags who aren't braindead enough for Sony games or Call of Duty have nothing else to do but worship mediocrity like Devil May Cry.

>some random forums
>a video game console
>a fucking video application
You're just putting random shit in these images now

Attached: 1565390683805.png (553x609, 26K)

What makes you think comparing a book to a film is equivalent to comparing a film to a film? Sorry, weeb, Americans did the story better.

Because we're tired of the same yearly western AAA trash.

is seven samurai actually good

No they didn't its a cheap imitation that came out decent for what it was and nothing more.