Name a single character in this game besides Jensen. hard mode: you can't name sarif either

name a single character in this game besides Jensen. hard mode: you can't name sarif either

Attached: 478ec3fe-8bf9-480e-abed-a1c5cbca197e.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pritchard

Pritchard

Malik, Pritchard

Malik

Megan

My wife

Bob Page

Megan reed

Hugh Darrow

A bomb

Yelena Fedorova

Pritchard

Taggart

black woman of useless information

Best girl

Chuanli.

Attached: Chuanli.jpg (1663x942, 178K)

>convince him to give you information on that girl by telling him you’ll let him fuck her

Eliza Cassan, coming to you live from Picus

You fix that firewall yet?

Tracer Tong
Yea Forums Guy

Barrett

Anonymous X / the #chan hackerman

that retarded bitch you spend the whole game chasing after because you're a retard
that other girl that has the hots for you but dies or something
that big guy you fight at the end

Who do you fight at the end user? There is no big guy. Unless you’re thinking of the sequel

Pritchard ez
You would've gotten me if you posted MD and said no DLC though

Attached: internet security 2009.jpg (642x738, 95K)

Fuck off, Hanzo.

there was some big cyborg nigga fight at the end, I never got around to playing the sequel

Paul Bob Page.

Malik

The final boss of HR is a computer. I have no idea how you fight it without entering the code/somehow hacking it without getting shot. MD's final boss is a big cyborg fuck but he has a kill switch you can find nearby or you can just chuck an EMP at him then punch him.

Ryuuga waga ding dong

MY FRUIT FLIES ARE AUGMENTED ADAM

flygirl
spyboy
nucl3arsnake

>Pritchard DLC for MD has list of world's most notorious hackers.
>Nucl3arsnake isn't on it.

#chan man

JC Denton

YOU DON'T FIX A FIREWALL, YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD EX-COP

>he was just acting
>he was so convincing that he's basically been blacklisted from acting because everyone thinks he's a lunatic
Shit really sucks.

I didn’t risk my neck for you to lose my Yea Forums pass in a pile of CPUs and SCSI adapters

For it is Big Rizzle, Rest in Peace.

yeah rip

Best girl.

Attached: laura-gallagher-eliza01c.jpg (1920x1411, 483K)

That’s not malik

Tong

#chan

Alex, that hot black cop you help solve a case in Detroit. She can get you an early crossbow.

Faridah Malik
Pritchard
Taggart
Megan Reid
Barret
Eliza

Pritchard was the first to come to mind. I really thought he was the best written character in the game.

>in a pile of CPUs and SCSI adapters
>first time playing HR
>reach this scene having previously picked the hacking augment
>got the impression this came up as a way to reflect my choice and that Jensen was that bit more knowledgeable due to that
>play the game again without picking it
>he says it anyway, being a smartass for no reason
I was so disappointed.

I didn't play any of the Mankind Divided DLC. How was he there?

>really enjoy the yellow haze filter
>directors cut makes everything gray instead

Attached: 8351770C-F59A-4F1B-A86B-D85401B6DA1B.jpg (1330x748, 355K)

haven't played MD because I hear it's not worth money

That's rough given that the game costs 5 bucks nowadays.

It’s actually quite a fun game if you ignore the main plot. Exploring Prague and doing side stories is well worth it when it’s on sale

just finished it for the first time and thought it was pretty underwhelming, 5.5/10

Attached: 1383873467270.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

did pritchard or pritchards firewalls do anything? he seemed to be locked out and was hacked multiple times

>make good game
>blast it with piss
Goddamned Canadians strike again

Am I the only one enjoys the hacking minigame

It's enjoyable with shortcuts, so in MD, in HR it's a fucking pain.

sorta unrelated and may be considered a shill, but is my gmod vid based or cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
t

Was really fun the first few times

Latisha

Jim miller
Chikane
Singh
Otar
Fletcher
K
Koller
Johnny Gunn
Mankind divided had way more memorable characters for me, those side missions are great

I bought the collectors edition when it came out and I still wasn't disappointed

Literally don’t remember a single one of these guys

I got the steelbook version, and played for close to 100 hours, because I was having fun.

Right now the jensen figurine is one of two figurines that I have, seeing it always makes me want to play the game some more with that titan armor and Otars revolver

A better test would be asking people to name what the fuck the plot even was, I checked out after you find out that bitch was just pretending to be kidnapped

Fuck I know I'm late but that's what I was gonna say. What the fuck did Pritchard even do all day? Tune up his bike? Stack computer monitors in weird formations?

How did he stack all those CRTs like that. Do you know how heavy one of those TV’s are? It’s fucked up
Basically they came up with a really cool world but couldn’t come up with a compelling plot to fit it in. Mankind Divided was even worse in that regard

>Illuminati
The game

Pritchard
Sarif
Malik
Megan Reed
Bob Page

well that was easy

Don’t pretend bob page had any presence in HR

Namir

Something something
Death and taxes
Anonymous X

Attached: nice hat.png (500x388, 300K)

They asked him back for Mankind Divided and he refused because the pay was insultingly low

Don't pretend your arbitrary "presence" quota was part of OP's question.

also Eliza Cassan

Adam Jensen tracks down scientists kidnapped from Sarif Industries, only to find out they're part of an Illuminati plot to control augmented people for their own benefit, a plot which is usurped at the final moment by Hugh Darrow to try and convince people to give up augs entirely

the fuck was the point of this thread?
you retard OP

>any presence
He appears at the beginning and end and steals the scene both times. The VA know how to work.

Why did they go balls in with the transhumanism stuff?

It's alright but the interface is really finicky with a mouse, like most other interfaces in this game

Ex-SWAT, actually

Because conspiracy theories about rich people secretly owning the world and ruining everything for everyone aren't theories any more and any remotely worthwhile speculative fiction like cyberpunk focuses on things that can go wrong, not what is going wrong

>Why did they go balls in with the transhumanism stuff?
Because they fundamentally misunderstood what Deus Ex was about. Contrary to popular belief, OG Deus Ex (and IW) was never about augmentation. Augmentation was merely a framing device to tell a story about how technological advances could exacerbate the dangers of economical and political centralization, culminating in JC merging with an AI to form a new enlightened form of government to oppose these dangers. There was never an 'aug controversy'. Augmentations were only used for peacekeeping operations. There are like five augmented people in the whole of Deus Ex, half of which are your collegues.

While Human Revolution was advertised as a prequel, it's actually a reboot of the franchise. In a prequel things should be LESS advanced, not more) yet somehow augmentation is used not just for military purposes, but everyday mundane activities. Everyone is obsessed with augmentation. This is taken to absurd extremes: even lower-class people, homeless bums and hookers are augmented. You even have augmented hookers. Why would these people spend millions to have their limbs cut off and spend the rest of their lives paying for an expensive anti-rejection drug? How can they even afford it? And for what purpose? To get better jobs? They already have millions to spend, so what do they need those augmentations for? The whole thing is impossible to take seriously.

Augmentations in HR (or MD, for that matter) are nothing but a vehicle to preach about topical social issues like the pro-life debate and 'black lives matter'. And they even fail at that. The aug incident happened because someone basically flipped a switch and turned all augmented people in killer zombies (why did nobody question why this was allowed?). This is an issue of cyber-terrorism, not social conflict.

Good sci-fi is universal and timeless, HR and MD are sensationalist garbage that's already dated.

Attached: 1546372689490.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

>>make good game

>Human Revolution
>good game

Attached: 17327128128.jpg (2000x2000, 895K)

Attached: Declanfaherty-bustshot.png (658x712, 316K)

Is there a difference? I wouldn't know it.

The mulatta undercover cop with huge tits

SWAT don't tend to give out parking tickets

Yeah I guess what happened in Mexicantown wasn't a parking tickets distribution...

Elisa cassan

Are there any big differences between Director's Cut and the regular version?

Talos
Janus

Whoops, wrong game.

No piss filter
Bugs that were fixed in the main release
Integrated Missing Link that completely fucks with the pacing of the game
Remove ability to one hit Namir with a takedown

unironically this

dunno how they managed to fuck that up in hr, the og deus ex was all about controlling the world (and it really drops some heavy fucking red pills throughout the game that apply to this day), augmentations were like a side-gig

>shove off, before I shove you off.

Ex-SWAT and you'd be surprised

more content, a DLC mission, tweaks to the boss so that the stealth builds don't get fucked in the ass

alpha male pritchard

god i wish they remade the original deus ex

md's story was trash and cringe-worthy at how they tried to bring some of the characters from the first game

Attached: 1565572611994.png (2560x1440, 1.62M)

>god i wish they remade the original deus ex
Kill yourself, unironically.

Deus Ex doesn't need a remake.
It's perfect the way it is.

I think attila the hun is named at some point

Based.
Yeah, Jensen is a complete dumbo an he was played like a fiddle, he reminded of that tincan guy from the original.