What's his problem?

> can you do something about the wild boar?
That's it. I am letting him die in the next fight

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>letting the most based character in your army die
ok fag. Honestly tho, do his supports, he's great

He's a boar in battle himself. Would be absolutely retarded to let him go.

Im early and so far he is by far my best unit. I could just bring him and his heal whore mercedes and win all the battles. I might stop bringing him because he makes it hard to level up all my shitters

He's ok, Dimitri would destroy him though. Sylvain is the weak link in my game, maybe he'll get better once he becomes a dark Knight

>sylvain
>weak
Apply Wyvern Lord directly to the unit.

Yeah my Sylvain ended up with mediocre Str and Mag, so he was a weak link too. Still put him to good use tho

It's best to level everyone equally in my opinion, at least in the first playthrough. Mercedes is the best healer and is immune to magic dmg, you can't lose with her in your team

how

Attached: sylvain.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

At level 30 I don't think my Sylvain even hit 20 strength by himself, I had to pump him up with steroids.

>almost all of my units were around 30-35 str by end-game
Did I get stat screwed on all of my characters or something? Even most of Blyat's stats were in the 20s or so at lvl 40.

Yeah, my sylvain has like 23 str at lvl 30 after a small boost. He can't kill anyone fast enough to not get killed himself first, everyone always targets him first too

Same here. His Str growths aren't even bad, it's 45% base. Idk what happened.

Weird. Byleth is the most op in my game, if I put a counter attack on him and send him to the group of enemies, he will one shot pretty much everyone

I still played through the game fine and he was one of my main units, but I noticed that my units stats were just lower than everyone elses. I figured getting 2-3 stat level ups was the norm this time around.

He's right though. Dimitri is a fucking animal.

I let him be a Priest for the lulz in my second playthrough and he still hits 30 strength at level 37.

>Ingrid, you're not meant to be a knight. Go find a husband.
Why would you let the ultimate edgelord die?

>Leicester Alliance
kys claudefag

>raphael
>only 50 str growth base
>15 speed
ouch

He is honestly too good personality and stat wise. If you dont recruit him you are actually a bitch.

>he's not playing all houses

I want to bring him in with every house but at the same time I don't want to end up relying on him every route.

Certification for a handful of good classes for him brings his speed up to acceptable levels. Same with Dedude.
Plus their obscene HP means getting doubled up doesn't matter unless it's magic damage.

Felix is fucking based

My Raph was a pretty based Warmaster in my GD playthrough. Focusing on fists means he doesn't have to worry about being fast enough to double opponents and his bulkiness allows him to tank hits easily even when he wasn't an armored class

part 1 you think it's weird how Felix is so contemptuous toward Dimitri
part 2 you start to understand

i like that dimitri is looking rad now but i just want his sunny disposition back :(

ig unrelated, but is my gmod vid based or cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUPmFbUhWw&t=

War Master with the highest Mt gauntlets you have.

Base 20 speed of wyvern lord can save him eventually. Meanwhile you just one shot everything without doubling.

The very first time you meet the house leaders Byleth's internal monologue says they sense a darkness underneath Dimitri's external appearance.

green house guide when

surprisingly weak, raph is a tanky bigboi even as a zoomzoom wyvern lord he doesn't hit harder than unga dragon hilda even wyvernlord lorenz has better stats and is more well rounded

>even wyvernlord lorenz has better stats and is more well rounded
>even
Lorenz is one of the top 5 units overall period. Great base stats AND growths across the board.

Sylvain is weak but nothing compares to ingrid in terms of spaghetti arms. worthless unit in the game.

>His Ingrid turned out shit
My condolences

Attached: 2019080802105300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

Just give her a Levin Sword, have her wait and watch as she dodges everything and hits for magic damage which a shit ton of enemies cant do shit against.