Can I play this game?

I played Armored Core up until 4 Answer and Sekiro kicked my ass too fucking much but heard this is much easier even compared to Dark Souls

Attached: bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14.jpg (767x1080, 233K)

it's much harder than dark souls, and about as hard as sekiro

nah you have to be a real neckbeard loser to enjoy it
get a better game

>it's much harder than dark souls

Attached: Logarius.webm (640x360, 2.11M)

really? But I heard this game is just evade spam hack and slash

It’s one of the easiest games if you’re an aggressive player. Just don’t level up Bloodtinge or any of the guns and you’re good to go.

You didn't quit Sekiro did you?

you're right, the game is still fun though
only the DLC bosses are legitimately tough

Yep, that’s all there is to it. Health regain and no shields makes it the only viable strategy. Heck if you’re really good at spamming r1, you should try the beast pellet (only on very low insight). You can get insane damage multipliers.

My reaction time with deflection is trash so I can't get pass through Genichiro

sekiro was my first from game and i went on to play BB and found it about 200 times easier. i was beating most bosses on first or second try by the end of the game. i don't think that anybody could say that of sekiro

The enemies in Bloodborne make Dark Souls enemies look like babies

>It’s one of the easiest games if you’re an aggressive player.
This. If you want to turtle the game will push your shit in. If you can dodge, parry, and push your advantage you'll coast through most of the game.

>fight a boss enough times to know exactly what you need to do to make it seem like youre effortlessly beating him
>this leads to retards claiming the game is easy
>this leads to double retards buying and playing the game thinking they can pull the same shit off
BASED Logarius is a plebfilter, I bet so many faggots don't even try fighting him once they look up guides and realize he's optional.

>don't level up bloodtinge
but then he can't be a chikage chad

Attached: 1555230523365.jpg (1920x1242, 381K)

>BASED Logarius is a plebfilter

Attached: Martyr Logarius quick kill.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

anybody posting in a soulsborne thread about how x game or boss is piss easy and you're a casual is just jerking their ego. people have wildly different experiences with these games and every single boss can be learned.

>soulsborne

Attached: Redditgames.png (319x400, 19K)

Some bosses in Bloodborne are pisseasy though, Logarius isn't one of those. All of BSB's attacks can be avoided by dodging left. Hell, you don't even need to always dodge, you can strafe left and avoid a lot.
Reread the entirety of my previous post, no one is doing that on their first or even fifth time fighting him.

Attached: Bloodstarved Beast.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Easier than Last Fucking Raven, for sure.

>that health bar
>that stamina bar
Mega cringe

BTG is even more useless than FTH. And it takes a while for new player to even get good BTG weapons and gems.

>much harder than dark souls
hahahahahahaha

Only because they finally made it so you can't cheat by going into debt and getting OP upgrades that allow you to do things you can't during a baseline playthrough but all your rival Ravens do.

is this a case of just saying something is harder because its the original and you liked it more?
would you say King's Field is more difficult than Dark Souls?

No the same user, but Bloodborne is more restricted with no ass weapons and the gems are reusable. As long as you stay away from BTG, it’s impossible to screw up your build. That’s not the case with Dark Souls.