No Im sorry but Mikey can't move left you retard. He's as far as he goes

No Im sorry but Mikey can't move left you retard. He's as far as he goes.
Yellow team gets control. Let's watch them fail to get 25 rings for an entire freaking 60 seconds!

i get how these kids messed up the 90s green screen in the end but how could they be so shit at everything else?

Attached: A230EE11-EBCA-4004-8D3D-6B2F735D2977.jpg (580x435, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNITaAIcH4
bd.baldurk.org/3131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This board is full of Zoomers who won't know what this is and grew up with Bieber and iShitty

You always knew the kids who played video games and the kids that didn't. They had a lot of kids who literally were playing these games for the first time.

32 year old boomer here. I was a child raging at the dummies on this show. I miss this and Guts so much.

Hidden Temple > this shit

anywhere to watch this online?

>watching a kid get assraped by El Viento

Attached: risitas.gif (238x178, 634K)

>i get how these kids messed up the 90s green screen in the end but how could they be so shit at everything else?

Even kid me understood this green screen crap.

>Let's watch them fail to get 25 rings for an entire freaking 60 seconds!
fuck you for dredging up that suppressed memory

to be fair I'm pretty sure Sonic was still decently new when they taped this show and I know the Sonic 2 cart they used a grand total of like, three (?) times was so early that it predates the well known Sonic 2 Beta.

This show was the only reason I turned this channel on.

The usual answer, Dailymotion

Attached: Jed.jpg (379x256, 22K)

The pilot episode also had a beta of Sonic 1, kind of crazy how that worked out

>not watching for based Legends of the Hidden Temple

Purple Parrots>Orange Iguanas>Green Monkeys>Silver Snakes>Blue Barracudas>Red Jaguars

bump silver snakes to second and blue barracudas to third.

>wanted to post the bideo. you know the one
>This video contains content from B_Viacom, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Attached: 1564706017466.png (251x231, 40K)

i dont know the one
what are you talking about?

GET THE COINS, NADINE

Attached: 1550635763561.jpg (790x767, 34K)

GET THE PEPPERONI!
GET THE PEPPERONI!

PUT THE MONKEY TOGETHER

YOU HAVE TO PUT THE MONKEY TOGETHER

>watching these kids start and game over all in 60 seconds
>watching all of them in general who have clearly never touched a game in their lives
>"Well you're not going home empty handed, you get the WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA SET!"
way to give them a literally worthless reward that has literally nothing to do with vidya

back then a world encyclopedia set was like giving someone wikipedia.

I was pretty young when this was on tv, didn't they only play paperboy and king of the monsters on that shit? Or am I thinking of a different show entirely?

Who else woke up at like 6am to watch kids velcro 5 copies of skate or die to their chest?

Attached: 20190816_010348.jpg (1074x1071, 537K)

From what I read, kids would visit Nick studios and just sit in on random shows, and on each one a few kids from the audience would get chosen to be in the show, so it's no surprise they picked a ton of kids who didn't even know what a video game was and who just wanted to be on TV.

What kid goes on a show about games to win a bunch of books or a trip to the place where the show's already being filmed?
Who am I kidding, the kids that actually played vidya probably got vetted out in the selection process

>What kid goes on a show about games to win a bunch of books

Nerds

>that kid who credits warped during the wizard's challenge

Attached: I am above the law.png (517x161, 75K)

>32 year old boomer here.
I'm 29. Have some dignity you newfag fuck.

Red urnge green blue AND turkwise?

I miss when live action had effort put into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFNITaAIcH4

>blocking a nearly 30 year old game show
I seriously don't understand

He's clearly referring to this bd.baldurk.org/3131

wait what the fuck.
is this sped up or did they really expect her to go faster?

Not me. I mean I really couldn't figure out at the time what a green screen was. But didn't they mostly use blue screen for chroma key back in the 90s? Anyway, I am curious what the fuck kids were running around in, what cues them to not get hit by fucking magic. I wonder if they let them practice beforehand, or just let them wing it.

I heard they had to look at some small tv at the other end of the room

iirc theres a stage hand and some stuff on strings flying around.
and no they don't get any practice.

Theres some interview about this somewhere I think.

Aint got shit on the hidden temple.

Does anybody still just stream old episodes of Nick game shows? I remember there used to be someone who did that.

>less than 25% of teams beat the temple
unironically the Dark Souls of its day

I recall some shit that if you didnt get the pendants you were just fucked. And that there were some rooms that were just flatout unfair along with layouts that were impossible.

If the path of locked doors necessitated passing all three Temple Guards, then yes, it was actually impossible to win unless the team had both Pendants. I don't exactly have data on hand as to how often the locked doors were arranged that way, but my memory tells me it was reasonably common.

those kids weren't much brighter

and yeah Hidden Temple is better but I went with Arcade cause its Yea Forums related....
otherwise I would have gone with Wild and Crazy Kids which is better than anything short of Double Dare

Attached: 2589849D-352B-4F59-AE79-6488B9A0CA7A.gif (500x227, 351K)

Are you sure he didn't mean those old compilations somebody made of Nick Arcade and Hidden Temple fuckups? I haven't been able to find those for a while.

>tfw going in with half a medallion
also i think there was one team ever that did it with just a half

Attached: 0711FFA7-B551-455C-8000-F22DB40701CE.gif (480x360, 1.25M)

>that kid that talked about being a pro football player
>he actually did it
>ended up on the worst team on the league

I'd like to see you do it when you're in front of a live studio audience and you're nervous and sweating and the clock is running down and you have Kirk Fogg yelling at you're just a kid.

Double Dare remains the king of kids' game shows, and Marc Summers remains the king of just being the fucking best. [spoilers]Does anyone on Yea Forums remember Fun House? Burger here, so I mean the US version with JD Roth, but any Brits are free to chime in about the UK version with Pat Sharp and his fantastic mullet.[/spoiler]

Attached: artworks-000061393977-3u3s4d-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Attached: 1543711757716.jpg (685x510, 342K)

I would be legit upset if thats how I lost. I manage to beat all the other teams. But only had 1 full pendant. Losing through no fault of my own. How unfair.

>you're nervous and sweating and the clock is running down and you have Kirk Fogg yelling at you're just a kid.

that's basically band.

Nick Arcade was midtier AT BEST. Also this if Yea Forums you think anyone here cares how on topic it is?

Father forgive me and my fucking up with the tags.

Attached: whoops.jpg (500x281, 23K)

>Budnick! Ug is going to turn us into tomorrow's stew if he catches us outside camp!
>Eat it Donkeylips i got Nintendo fever!

Attached: AC73CCFE-244D-41D9-9C3A-E0F710296511.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>that one kid that went in with 2 medallions and still lost

ctrl s unless phoneposting.

You mean I've been typing the whole tag all this time for no fucking reason? ...I sure have.

actually you can type (s) (/s) too I think.

yeah it has its moments and nah not really
you might as well try to move Mikey up while youre at it
but i cant remember Fun House.
i remember Finders Keepers where the host literally made fun of not only the kids performance but also just shit all over their answers in the interviews and when they talk about their hobbies and what they want to be when they grow up

I've read that Kirt Fogg was actually a giant asshole and wouldn't even speak to you unless you made it to the finals.

Also one team won because a temple guard was asleep.

Leave the downie alone.

I wouldn't want to go on any of these shows, I'd fuck up somehow and have to live with the shame forever.

SILVER SNAKES WERE MY FAVORITE TEAM AND THEY NEVER WON ONCE!!! DAMMIT!!!

I heard the temple guards gang raped little girls, with kirt fogg whenever they kidnap them.

Then they get a cool new gameboy.

I dont know about the not talking thing which sounds possible but he sounded like a dick. I recall one time he yelled at some kid not embarrass himself in front of his parents as he was struggling with something. So ya he was probbably a dick. Though they did film like 5 episodes a day so him not talking to every kid sounds possible if only for time constraints. The last thing im aware of is he would run every gauntlet himself before the kids and he always did it easily. Though he was a football playing adult man who also didnt have to deal with temple guards. So ya.

I wouldn't want to go on because I'm an adult

>Results
>8 victories (2 solo), 4 Failed Escapes, 5 Failed Acquisitions, 4 Triple Seizures

I've got some good news, and bad news.

the bad news is that you're fucking blind.

Attached: templesortTotalWins[1].jpg (924x199, 74K)

>Nintendo Gameboy
I think you mean a word processor and a whistling sucker

>phoneposter misuses spoiler tags and fucks up

Every fucking time

silver snakes and blue barricudas were always chads.

This is wild. I loved the orange iguanas but I remembered them always losing somehow.

OH NO PURPLE PARROT BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING.

>that kid that BLJ'd through the temple

>implying you wouldn't just get some of those shitty troll toys

You can suck my whistler, buddy.

Not even phoneposting, just had a 'tard moment.

*fucks your channel up*

Attached: DanSchneiderTCATourCableDay3-HbP8_XLjk7l.png (332x468, 295K)

Poor Mikey never stood a chance.

Attached: 1562193421861.jpg (1188x800, 138K)

Who is this again?

I honestly don't remember this.

NTR guy behind I-carley.
total sexual perv that makes girls do creepy shit.

Dan "let me suck on your toes" Schneider

Literally every episode with this Mikey can't go left business. Could the kids not see the Mikey screen properly? like how in the final challenge they had to watch a mirrored version of themselves on a green screen

What's his name again?

child molester Yea Forums predicted a year beforehand with autism magic.

Attached: 1431849899284[1].jpg (2512x3660, 1.6M)

Dan "read the filename" schneider

What the hell is he up to now?

If it was anything like how Legends Of The Hidden Temple was taped those kids had been there for 8 hours, were stuffed with pizza and were crashing from all the soda they drank.

>Yea Forums predicted a year beforehand
pedo Dan was a meme on Yea Forums literally a decade ago

I think you mistook Dan "Bill Cosby but with kids" Schneider with some other kid show pedo.

encyclopedia sets were like 200$ and in 1980s that was like a 500$ prize.

Nevermind that getting the at-the-time equivalent of physical Wikipedia is fucking cool just on its own

I remember the first season was a tip show then it turned into a game show. Also the Captain N ripoff cartoon in it was shit

Attached: prKPC1g.jpg (480x360, 28K)

this
also arcade top 10 and that slime show

Unlike you brats who have been hooked on their phones, books were still a pretty big deal back in the day and most kids actually dug into them for various weird shit.

We didn't need shit to be for the ADHD mindset like you see today. Case in point, Musuems. Used to be you had a display with the facts and that was it. Now, it's has to be all colorful and interactive and shit because you're brain can't focus on things for more than 5 seconds.

>The cartoon show featured characters from Acclaim video games, although Acclaim never actually created these games, but merely published the home console versions.
I know with Turok, Acclaim was pushing out comics, toys, but never a cartoon. Probably could have been on par with that Mortal Kombat cartoon.

Attached: file.png (1440x1080, 2.66M)

they always chose sonic or that plane game.

Nerd

DO A FUCKIN SPIN DASH