Untitled

Attached: Mizuti.png (526x756, 359K)

Any context, or you just wanted to get some mileage out of a new pic?

mizuti is by far the shittiest character in the entire game and every time i play i never use her because she sucks. even fucking gibari and kalas are better at chronos than her so what the fuck's the point

>anyone worse than gibari
>implying kalas isn't the best character in battle

>he doesn't know the GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT mizuti

>anyone worse than gibari
literally all the other characters are worse than gibari

zoom

>moveset consists of the most useless element in the game, wind, and water which isn't very good either
the only thing he does well is the shtick where his offensive cards can be used as defense too, but kalas does that without the downsides

>wind is the most useless element in the game
have you even played this game before? clearly that belongs to dark, of which like only 2 bosses are weak to.
>kalas does that without the downsides
they have the same downsides AND kalas has random magnus that he cant use for defense. gibari also didnt get sucked into the combo 2 or even combo 3 offense memes, unlike kalas. gibari is objectively and pound for pound the most powerful character; his damage potential is the highest in the game and thats not an opinion, that's just how he is

almost none of the bosses are weak to wind either, and if you bring elemental weaknesses into it mizuti shouldnt be considered shit when she can stock up on any element and blow away bosses

Gibari deals by far the most damage and is more flexible than Kalas. 1 to 7 Mirage Blade, 8 Balgora's paddle, and 9 Ultimate Geyser is the strongest turn possible. The only one better than Gibari is Xelha, because she always goes first and can fill any element you need her to, and do it well (not that Gibari or Kalas can't fill any element either though). Kalas is only really good at fire and water and he's only just slightly better than Gibari at neutral power.

wait you think wind is bad without talking about elemental weaknesses? that's even more retarded. how could you possibly draw this conclusion?

wind has the shittiest special cards as well as being a poor element

thats not mizuti's issue, the issue is her horrible stats. she is a glass cannon but almost always goes last unless you are really overleveled for the area. gibari has the health pool and lots of defense options to make up for his poor speed, and his attack is way higher than mizuti's. mizuti is essentially just a worse version of xelha. obviously the ideal team in a vacuum is kalas xelha and gibari though. savyna and lyude have their uses too. mizuti sucks

>special cards
you mean finishers? who the fuck cares about finishers you have a 203 base power magnus in mirage blade that can be obtained infinitely which is essentially as strong as the level 7 finisher
>a poor element
care to elaborate?

>baten kaitos 3 never ever
hold me, Yea Forumsros

mizuti has the second highest agility in my playthrough

>mirage blade
something you don't get till the end, swell

>care to elaborate?
poor weakness spread throughout the game

It's impressive that you managed to get EVERYTHING in this post wrong. Wind and water are the only two elements used in this combo which is the most damage possible in a single turn, done by Gibari thanks to his absurdly high attack stat.

honne wants to make another BK game, but namco has the rights

ok if youre gonna try to argue about timing issues, dragonfly and mayfly are the of the strongest (dragonfly actually being the strongest) magnus found across all elements at those points in the game, about halfway through disc 2 for dragonfly and mayfly is found in disc 1. not to mention wind god blade but that hardly counts cause you only get one of them, and kalas sucks at wind anyways

Is there really anymore that needs to be done other than just asking Bamco? Seems like it shouldn't be particularly difficult.

if it were that simple we'd have xenosaga IV-VI by now

The only times wind is bad is when you are in the cloud passage, climbing the tree in Anuenue, and at like one other point in the game.
The only times dark ISN'T shit is at the shrine of spirits and at the final disc 1 boss. It's literally the worst element at almost every single point in the game, which is sad to say because that really hurts Kalas and Lyude.

Wasn't there rumblings about them getting ported to the 3DS several years ago and then nothing? I was so disappointed as I never got to play Origins before the price skyrocketed.

kalas has the option to not use dark, lyude is more limited without it but he makes up for it with light

>want to use Savyna or Lyude
>can't really because they're biased towards two elements- that oppose each other

Attached: file.png (464x750, 232K)

Yeah but if you ever seriously consider giving Kalas light magnus then you've got serious mental problems. He's the worst light user in the game; all his light cards are plagued by combo 2 or 3 or they expire in an hour (Solar saber). At least Lyude has a shit load of neutral power too.
Just use one or the other, obviously don't put both fire and water magnus in the same person's deck. Savyna is actually the strongest fire and water user. The spellcasters are better than Lyude at light and dark though, and Kalas is better than Lyude at dark. Poor Lyude got pretty shafted.

I just mean it leaves them pretty unflexible. Savyna basically has to run Fire or Water, and Lyude to run Light or Dark, while Xehla and Mizuti can run any three nonconflicting elements they want, Kalas and Gibari are pretty flexible too.

I fucking hate when this happens.

Attached: double 9 bull shit.jpg (1357x1018, 413K)

thats a lot of trumpets

Thanks, I have 35 of them. It's his best magnus you can get infinitely.

holy shit lookit all them doots

God I want a Baten Kaitos HD collection

Lyude has some of the best cards ever man. Imagine using a saxophone has a grenade launcher, or shooting niggas with trumpets and tubas and shit. So cool.

user did you gather those for mr skeltal
explain yourself
why do you have so many

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answers to user, I am using them for nefarious purposes and I don't need you intruding on my business