Konami announced and release PT out of the blue at Gamescom 2014...

Konami announced and release PT out of the blue at Gamescom 2014. They announced Metal Gear Survive out of the blue in 2016. What do you suppose they're going to suprise announce this year?

Attached: MGS.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c
youtu.be/_P7wHolvfH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering PT was cancelled and Survive was shit no one asked for I dont even care anymore

what did they announce in 2018?

Pachinko

What, you want more?

It was an off year.

Nothing. Hopefully nothing.

>Considering PT was cancelled
PT wasn't cancelled. You seem to be confusing PT and Silent Hills. PT has nothing to do with Silent Hills, which never actually began developer proper. You can't cancel something that never existed in the first place.
>Survive was shit
It was great. I

Then Silent Hills was cancelled, you get what im saying
>It was great. I
No it wasnt

Survive may have been shit, but it ended up being better than MGSV

>Survive was shit no one asked for.
It's weird. When Konami created Metal Gear Online for MGS 3 Subsistence, literally nobody was asking for it. But it didn't attract raging autism.

I know this is a cool new contrarian stance we have here and you think some kind of relevation will occur and everyone will think Survive was a great game all along, but its not happening. Survive was fucking shit.

Nobody was asking for Kojima the Hack to make a Silent Hill game, either.

>Then Silent Hills was cancelled, you get what im saying
It wasn't cancelled. It never existed. This hasn't stopped autists whining about how Konami supposedly scrapped the game.

You woud like to believe that right, but seeing the positive perception PT got thats not true at all
It was cancelled

It was a 5-6/10 game. The pacing was just awful, the cutscene direction was dull, and there's a lack of enemy variety until you get to not-Africa. Mechanically it was fine, but it wasn't better than MGSV.

they could hire the guy who did ghost babel and acid to do a metal gear solid 6 they dont need kojima right?

>You woud like to believe that right, but seeing the positive perception PT got thats not true at all
The opinions of Kojima's idiot fanbase aren't relevant.
>It was cancelled
IT NEVER EXISTED. It's not like they were actually making the game and then Konami stepped in. Literally NOTHING was created for the game. It never existed in any form whatsoever.

It was cancelled buddy, plain and simple. You just like getting assfucked by a corporation, thats all.

PT isn't a Silent Hill game, though. It has absolutely nothing to do with Silent Hill, and it has nothing to do with the non-existent Silent Hills. It was like a promotional pack of chewing gum for a movie that might exist at some point if someone does more than write the name SILENT HILL and add an S onto the end.

Its a playable teaser for Silent Hills so I would say it has ALOT to do with Silent Hill

>You just like getting assfucked by a corporation, thats all.
What on earth does that even mean in this context?

That you really love the dick of Konami in your mouth. I can argue about this all day.

>Its a playable teaser for Silent Hills
Emphasis on "teaser". As we all know, literally NOTHING from PT was from Silent Hills. It was a completely unrelated game project used to "tease" a completely different game product that never actually began development. Again, it was nothing more than a pack of gum.

Your brain is nothing more than a pack of gum. None of us cant say what would Silent Hills look like and how similiar it would be to the playable teaser. And you know why? Because it got cancelled.

I know you're probably autistic, but you should probably explain what you're talking about.

Oh im autistic alright, you never seen someone so autistic in your whole life

probably a lazy, effortless cash grab that further tarnishes the metal gear series

Cmon you fucks write faster, get that Konami dick out of your hands

ANSWER ME YOU FUCKING PIGS

>None of us cant say what would Silent Hills look like and how similiar it would be to the playable teaser. And you know why? Because it got cancelled.
It never began development, you dumb shit. Why are people fixated on Silent Hills, and not the 2013 Silent Hill project that Masahiro Ito worked on? Because their lord and savior Kojima wasn't involved. They imagine the non-existing PT was some amazing game. It never existed. It never really had a chance of existing because Kojima was already going behind Konami's back to make Death Stranding, hence his trips to Iceland and Normandy. Konami got tired of him, and got rid of him. Now Silent Hill is in the hands of people who care about it.

>It never began development, you dumb shit.
Yeah because it was cancelled
>Why are people fixated on Silent Hills, and not the 2013 Silent Hill project that Masahiro Ito worked on?
Because it didnt have a playable teaser
>They imagine the non-existing PT was some amazing game. It never existed
PT was very much real
>It never really had a chance of existing because Kojima was already going behind Konami's back to make Death Stranding, hence his trips to Iceland and Normandy.
Because they cancelled it
>Now Silent Hill is in the hands of people who care about it.
Absolutely delusional

so who is next cmon

>2014 PT
>2015 Nothing
>2016 MGSurive
>2017 Nothing
>2018 Nothing
Seems like every year is going to be an off year now castlevania collection 2 with SotN please

youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c

Attached: Silent_Hills.png (1450x649, 30K)

never ever

Attached: c382968c958fdae931a1787df199b1c9.jpg (1280x720, 631K)

youtu.be/_P7wHolvfH0

Attached: 1565509520436.jpg (599x329, 18K)

They're finally getting out of the game industry and selling every last one of their IPs for pennies and dimes.

>Yea Forums will defend this
PULL THAT LEVER GOYIM

Attached: ec23ae67d4c2068ec205dadeef33aaff.jpg (1272x660, 381K)

Metal Gear Racing
an online only metal gear racing game with vehicle stealth, have fun

Reminder that the hand monster from this trailer was found in PT files, so its pretty safe to assume it would have been somewhat similiar to it

Attached: k4bInLZ.png (1600x791, 353K)

>PT was released 5 years ago

Attached: 1504385726852.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

and who knows what the fuck was this suppoused to be

Attached: yyj75nc.png (1600x817, 460K)

This.

So where are you now Konami shills? Did you really just leave with your gaping asshole? Isnt that embarrassing...

Attached: 1565852388387.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Go away Caramel. I can tell it is you without looking at your tripcode.

Caramel is a mentally ill faggot who writes fanfictions and baits retards on Yea Forums. Im only telling facts here.

Their dicks

That's because it was good.

I don't care about MGS anymore.
Sad, MGS1 is the reason I got into vidya and I love 1 and 2, but this series...man it lets you down a lot.

>pes 15
>pes 16
>pes 17
>pes 18
>pes 19
>pes 20
>......?

gee i wonder.

PC ports for Silent hill 1-4, and MGS 1-3.

Castlevania Requiem on PC would also be nice.

As far as MGS is concerned, if whatever they do with next doesn't have a team of charismatic boss characters that you get to fight, then its completely worthless. Boss fights are the true heart and soul of Metal Gear, and fuck that piece of shit hack Kojima for deviating from that.