Would you play a historical fighting game? Who would you put on the roster?

Would you play a historical fighting game? Who would you put on the roster?

Attached: original.jpg (960x540, 356K)

Revolutionary War Musuo

Jesus

The Elephant man
gengis khan
cao cao
cleopatra

lame

Rome or bust

Haym Salomon

Attached: 1D8D804B00000578-3040579-image-a-31_1429130764055.jpg (634x1244, 222K)

Zhang liao, subutai, mad jack churchill, scipio, leonidas, ted bundy, pol pot

this crazy fucker

Attached: 56c230bfec3ed_Untitled1[1].jpg (620x413, 57K)

Nah, needs three factions. Should be ww2, allies, axis, Soviets.

XxXBRAPLORDXxX
100% play rate Adolf Hitler

Nerf Hitler!

Fuck yes, but no one on earth has the balls to make a game where you can play as Hitler. Shit would be great though. I wouldn’t want to flood it with presidents, but Washington, Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt would be sweet. Tesla, Blackbeard and Cleopatra would be cool

OP

What would his moveset be?

Attached: 1024px-Workshop_of_Hans_Holbein_the_Younger_-_Portrait_of_Henry_VIII_-_Google_Art_Project[1].jpg (1024x1801, 881K)

Ghandi, Buddha, Napoleon (With horse mount), Alexander the Great, Leonardo Da Vinci, Francis Drake, and either Black Hawk, Geronimo or Pontiac.

Whoever could have a cool gimmick. Tesla would be a lightning god, Cleopatra would have seduction, Roosevelt could summon his Rough Riders, Napoleon... I guess a horse attack I dunno, Hitler could spam burning bone dust...

This looks like a dope game. Washington looks like a balanced footsies character with sword normals and a gun for light zoning while Hitler probably has insane mixup potential and zyklon oki. Looks like from the art his goosestep dash either has armor or is immune to projectiles.

>Napoleon... I guess a horse attack I dunno

did you just sideline the father of modern artillery? fucking historylet

Joan of Arc, Jack the Ripper, Adolf Hitler, HH Holmes, Rasputin, Kusunoki Masashige, Emperor Nero, George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Paul Revere, Lü Bu, Napoleon, Sitting Bull

Mean Jeanne main here

Throws one of his six wives onto the field at any given time

Depending upon which wife it was, she'll either be executed after a short delay, have the marriage annulled and forced to run away fullscreen as a projectile, or dies of childbirth complications on the spot and giving Henry super armor for one attack

Joan of Arc: Focus on area denial and pressure.
Jack the Ripper: Pixie
Adolf Hitler: Rushdown/ counter focused
HH Holmes: Trap setting defensive character
Kusunoki: High risk high reward rushdown
Nero: Mindgames and setplay
Washington: Standard shoto type affair
Andrew Jackson: Another shoto
Paul Revere: Rushdown
Lu Bu: Jack of all, but a meter whore
Napoleon: Zoner
Sitting Bull: Grappler

Who here /Moussolini/ Main?

>no Caligula
weak roster

First wave of DLC

Marie Curie: Traps and Zoning
Alexander the Great: Balanced, Setplay
Miyamoto Musashi: Rekkas, Rushdown
"Fighting" Jack Churchill: Zoning
Caligula: Damage-Over-Time, Mindgames
Theodore Roosevelt: Grappler

swap out Caligula for Vlad the Impaler and you have me sold.

Make a moveset for him.

Attached: 1545159013483.png (702x609, 681K)

Washington, Teddy, Taft, Kaiser, Hitler, Moussolini, Tesla, Edison, Wernher Van Braun, Edgar Allen Poe, Caligula, Jack the Ripper, Tojo, Lu Bu, Nakaoka Gaishi, King Leonidas, Sitting Bull, The fatass defensive coordinator for New Orleans.

you missed Rasputin who is clearly some kind of weird hyper armored zoner with a buff/ debuff type spell mechanic.

why not both to round it out to a full 20 then throw in some meme bait like Tesla for easy money and Davy Crocket as a final surprise freebee at end of life?

Due to popular fan demand, he's the front runner of the second DLC wave

Vlad the Impaler: Balanced
Issac Newton: Traps, Setplay
Leonardo Da Vinci: Puppet fighter
Martin Luther King, Jr.: Counters, Footsies
Nikola Tesla: Zoning
William Wallace: Rushdown
Shaka Zulu: Unorthodox, Rekkas

Stop making me want things that can't and won't ever exist.

What do you guys think of my Russian Reps?
Although I'm picturing a game that only really takes from the 1800s and 1900s outside of some historical figures from before that time.

>Russian Reps:
>Nicholas II
>Joseph Stalin
>Leon Trotsky
>Vladimir Lenin

Also MLK's Level 3 Super is called "I Have A Dream" and puts him into a counterstance, if hit by anything other than a grab or another Level 3 Super he will retaliate with a frame 1 punish that freezes time and has him beat the shit out of you while reciting a portion of his famous speech.

Attached: MLK.jpg (730x604, 71K)

as long as hitler's heil is an anti-air command grab

>Stalin's 1 hit kill max special is taking a picture with you
>Enemy Fighter then fades from the picture as if they were never there

Attached: (0).png (1280x720, 723K)

If you play Joan of Arc, fucking kill yourself.

I'm serious, jump off the nearest bridge or fucking neck yourself. Stupid bullshit ez-mode character, short normals all start up on frame 5 or earlier, dumbass flag hits cross-screen, and the buff from her "Burned at the Stake" super outweighs the self-damage she takes from getting set on fire, AND THAT SHIT ONLY COSTS ONE BAR WTF.

I hope the devs nerf this fucking bitch into the ground, she's only stayed good so long because waifushitters complain whenever she even gets the slightest hint of being touched. Fuck this trash character, give Paul Revere some fucking buffs for godsakes.

Attached: Joan of Arc.jpg (500x690, 107K)

kill yourself fatefag

>It's a Gengis Khan episode
MONGOLOIDS GET OUT

Attached: 1485304211930.jpg (351x351, 22K)

lvl3 counter super should counter every form of attack user. don't be stupid. otherwise there is no reason for it to be a lvl 3 counter super

what costumes you want for hitler?

>uber ss uniform
>school girl outfit
>santa outfit
>mecha suit

Grabs will whiff and leave him at advantage because of plus frames and another lvl3 cancels it out or, if it's a projectile, keeps you out of range of the instant punish, that's pretty fair

i swear this is a copypasta i've seen before

If this isn't an alt then wtf are the devs even doing

Attached: Fuhrer.png (174x162, 20K)

Full Overcoat and Hat
No coat and hat
Shorts Origins Pack WW1 uniform with regular mustache
Charlie Chaplin
"Fuhrer"

I imagine this being one of his aerials

Attached: pv7KbXH.jpg (2592x1944, 1.49M)

Almost forgot pre-order artist costume

I promise you Yea Forums if I were to one day make a fighting game this would be it

Just say you want a fate GO unlimited codes

That actually looks comfy as fuck

Diogenes was pretty much the ancient NEET shitposter. He spent most of his life just fucking with Plato because he thought he was a pretentious faggot.

And the people of Athens RESPECTED him for it.