Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Sekiro > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3

Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Sekiro > Dark Souls 2 > Dark Souls 3

This ranking is definitive, you cannot prove it wrong

Attached: bloodborne.png (1422x800, 2.05M)

Sekiro > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2

The ranking is the order of release. Fromsoft only got worse with each new game. You can't prove this wrong.

lol

Spot on, user.

Attached: Soulsrankings.jpg (2560x1440, 502K)

enjoyed all the dark souls games, never liked bloodborne that much.

In terms of easieness? yes.

Attached: 159649754034.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Just because BB is probably the single easiest, doesn't mean it's not the best

Attached: Logarius.webm (640x360, 2.11M)

My personal ranking is
Dark Souls 1 = Dark Souls 2 = Dark Souls 3 = Bloodborne
Never played Demon's Souls
Sekiro is too different to be count as a Soulsborne game.

>Soulsborne

Attached: Redditgames.png (319x400, 19K)

just ended dark souls 3, the ending was lackluster as fuck and pretty shitty

is sekiro's end better?

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > DaS2 > DaS3 > DeS

Attached: 1563451718806.jpg (854x424, 147K)

All those games are shit tho?

>is sekiro's end better?
Yes

too bad it's jap-themed tho :(

>Not including Nioh

Attached: 1549334484990.jpg (447x444, 16K)

Honestly, parrying in BloodBorne is just too powerful. I still think it should have been a melee ability of some kind

BB>DS2>DS>Sekiro>DS3>DeS

Attached: 1565877257066.jpg (479x330, 22K)

Swap Demon's Souls with Dark Souls and that's my ranking

>t. didn't play Demon's Souls

3 perfectly times parries and a bunch of other shit? how is that easy lmao

We get it dude you like the first one A LOT. Faggot

>Execute all mechanics flawlessly
>Hurr game ez

LOL Niggers these days LOL

>Sekiro "We want the 40 IQ Actionigger audience" Shadows Die Twice above anything

Attached: 86f.jpg (247x204, 9K)

They probably made the parry windows larger so that parrying would become part of the core gameplay (unlike in Souls where most players don't bother). Honestly, I think it's fine for the most part. A new player isn't gonna be able to flawlessly parry like in that video, and would have to go out of their way to find parry exploits like against the Orphan of Kos.

>and a bunch of other shit?
Such as?

>I think a low risk, high reward mechanic that is extremely easy to pull off is fine

Attached: Bloodstarved Beast.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

played and beat it three times. its just unpolished as fuck and comparatively boring to the later installments. still a great game, just the least good.

My main problem is exemplified at the 5 second point in the video where he parries an attack that never was going to hit him in the first place and is rewarded with about 25% of the boss's health gone

Alright I guess it's definitely on the easier side, but I understand why it could be a tough spot for the designer. Not saying that there aren't any parry windows that could use some tweaking, but if they made parries harder to pull off then most players (shitters) would ignore firearms, essentially making both left hand slots completely useless

Swap Sekiro and Dark souls and

> This ranking is definitive, you cannot prove it wrong

They could've repurposed firearms entirely and made them another weapon with certain capabilities that trick weapons aren't capable of. Firearms, in their current state, significantly reduce combat depth. Not to mention that the vast majority of bosses are prone to be parried.

Attached: Let the good times roll 3.jpg (859x1024, 106K)

>The ranking is the order of release.
What?

I honestly disagree that it's unpolished, I think it's easily more polished than 1 and 2. Dark Souls really doesn't feel that much smoother to play and reuses many of the exact same animations, and Dark Souls 2 feels like it was outsourced to a Chinese developer. Demon's Souls also has far better and more consistent level design than any of the 3, is the least linear, and doesn't add in obviously unfinished content. It's just lacking QoL improvements, the later games really didn't do enough to improve on its design

Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Sekiro > Demon's Souls > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2

Attached: 1534013778645.jpg (583x439, 35K)

That's true, I hadn't thought about just ditching the entire mechanic entirely. Would at least further differentiate it from the Souls games.
It'd at least be nice if the bosses had some sort of mechanic that prevented players from getting too many consecutive parries. Maybe give them more unparryable moves, or have them stop using a move if they kept getting parried by it

Bloodborne is f2p on PC.
It's not the best anymore.

You literally fail all of the parries in this video though

>My main problem is exemplified at the 5 second point in the video where he parries an attack that never was going to hit him in the first place and is rewarded with about 25% of the boss's health gone
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you fucking blind or something? The boss is missing health because he got fucking hit normally, and then the player misses the parry. Have you even played the fucking game?

bb > sekiro > des > das1 > rest

Attached: Tofu_4.jpg (3744x2346, 3.84M)

Are you blind?

Starting at second 5 Logarius starts up a slow swing which the player responds to by moving backward (outside the range of the attack) and firing their gun, causing a parry. The player initiates their visceral attack at about 8 seconds in which does about 5000 damage (subtracting the 500 which was already shown). It really isn't that complicated, user

Attached: Not really feeling it.png (258x535, 112K)

my bad i thought the post was replying to this

Ah, a fair enough mistake.

>he levels skill
lmao, next time try playing with a real build