Tell something nice about this MEME

Tell something nice about this MEME

Attached: 1565197717068.png (522x671, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssbwiki.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

??

I think Roy is better than his fucking faggot father Eliwood because at least in his game he isn't directly outclassed in every single way by another Lord

???

Isn't Roy better than Marth this time?

>outclassed in every single
>outclassed

What you mean? What is to outclass?

????

HP
Strength
Skill
Speed
Defense
Resistance
Con
Aid
Weapon type

No T-T

oh wait you want to know what outclass means
outclass means to outperform, esl-kun

?????

I'm probably wrong but it's something like Lucina>Chrom>Roy>Marth

Yes

Roy's recovery in Smash 4 and 5 sucks too much. It is one of the worst. His 3rd jump sucks. All his jumps is like #70 among all characters, like #77 being the worst.

No *cries* T-T

Worst jump being the shortest jump.

No *cries* he isn't T-T T-T

T_T nuuu

i made all of these posts. they were me

why

Can confirm

Attached: file.png (499x137, 12K)

It's likely that if we saw autistic grinding it would be Chrom/Roy (MU) > Lucina > Lots of other characters > Marth. Marth has such a bad case of the itis. Both him and Lucina have weird blindspots in important places and their commitment to a jump vs their range isn't the best. Lucina is great and, more importantly, easy to pick up, but that's also a huge strength of the character. Marth is just butthole. I actually prefer playing him the most because you have to space so carefully and really call people out, but goddamn if he isn't frustrating in a lot of ways.

>Someone on ground
>jab 1 whiffs
>Someone hanging from ledge
>only tipper dtilt and aerials can hit them
>falling uair and utilt don't hit behind them nearly as well as Chrom/Roys and can't hit low at all
>Marth's side B doesn't even properly chain
>lots of moves have poor active frames (a la Metaknight)
>How dashes work run any sort of tipper setup
>extremely limited reward off of grabs
>Decent at edgeguarding, but exists in a game with a ton of free recoveries
>has no good way to deal with projectiles or camping since his jump is committal and his dashspeed is good but not great

Thanks Bro.

Going to add... if buffering didn't exist in this game, Marth would be legit good, but people can just buffer to escape a ton of his stuff

Too long, didn't read.

Please try to shorten the main idea to us

Roy/Chrom = fasty fast
Lucina/Marth = floaty float

going to add, your comment was good.

Wow. Makes Sense. True.

You forgot something.

Roy = Shit Recovery, Shit 3rd Jump
>Lucina/Marth/Chrom = Good Recovery, Good 3rd Jump

The Reality:

Roy = Shit Recovery, Shit 3rd Jump
Lucina/Marth/Chrom = Good Recovery, Good 3rd Jump

>3rd jump
What the fuck are you talking about?

>faggot father Eliwood

Respect my father

Attached: db6~2.jpg (552x559, 73K)

Up+(B) in every character

>Up+(B) in every character

Execpt Yoshi. He has only 2 jumps.

Egg throw bounces you up a bit

That's called a recovery, retard.

He doesn't know what an upB is. Also, Roy's recovery is really not even that bad in a game where you can just DI to the corner and float down. Roy's recovery is also better than Chrom's pretty objectively, yet dude is somehow saying otherwise.

You know who has a shit recovery in Ultimate? Doc and sort of Lil Mac. Everyone else is fine, including Inciniroar and especially Roy. Just because he can't go under the stage doesn't mean it isn't serviceable. It's good OoS, it's a kill move, and it's difficult to punish while he's recovering.

You mean except Jigglypuff.

>Chrom>Roy

True -___-

No

Explain. I wanna laugh.

XD .... only me and you know the truth

me
idk who

What a NICE CONFIRMATION you gave to us. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

why what?

>Roy/Chrom = fasty fast
>Lucina/Marth = floaty float

XD KEK I laughed

Lucina is the only Fire Emblem Top Tier

So, anything bad you said about her is invalid.

>uair and utilt
I suppose uair means up+a in air and utilt means up+(tilt a) in air.

Correct?

>up+(tilt a) in air
No, uptils can only be done on the ground

>>Marth's side B doesn't even properly chain
>>chain

chain = combo

Right?

>committal

>>committal

>buffering

Buffering? What he means? First time I see someone talking this term in Smash

Are you an ESL-kun?

Attached: Confused Hero.png (1051x694, 646K)

Buffer. The buffer is a mechanic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. 4, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which allows players to successfully input actions before they can actually be executed, causing the inputs to be carried out the first frame possible as soon at the first move or animation is finished.
ssbwiki.com Buffer
Buffer - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

>Buffer

it only sucks. Buffering only proves that Smash Brawl, 4, Ultimate are slow games, with slow controller input and response. Indeed they are slow gameplay. I miss Smash 64 and Smash Melee. They had real time speed gameplay.

yep

Fucccck You Marth

You mean except Kirby

Kirby's Cutter is his 7th jump

>You know who has a shit recovery in Ultimate? Doc and sort of Lil Mac. Everyone else is fine, including Inciniroar and especially Roy.
>especially Roy.

You are not a Roy player. You can't say that. I'm a Roy player. Roy's recovery is shit.

>Kirby
jumps

Roy is envy reading that

Roy's recovery is amazing compared to Doc or Mac. Mac can't even Side B again if he's hit.

>Roy's recovery is amazing
No. Never say that again.

>at least in his game he isn't directly outclassed in every single way by another Lord
Eliwood has a Horse. Hector has no movement and Lyn has no Str.. or Def... hell she only has Spd and nothing else.

Lyn is the worst lord, and Hector is quite mediocre if you play Hector Hard Mode, whereas Eliwood is rather balanced in Hector Hard Mode where he can promote ASAP and get his Horse and Javelins.

Did you read the rest?

Attached: Ren.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

Depends on how you look at it. People underestimate Marth a lot because he's Lucina (-) but even that is very good.

The good question is which is better: Chrom or Roy? I personally favor Chrom because the ability to have the full strength of your kill move tilts, and high power aerials at the entire length of the sword is way better. Others prefer Roy's consistent, less exploitable recovery.

He was talking about Marth.

>tfw don't play online or competitively
>just play with local friends
>get to play whoever I want and not worry about their teir
>win with low tier characters all the time

>go to small LAN centers and see wanna be tourneyfags
>all of them still playing Melee and won't try the new Smash games because they're "gay"
>they challenge me because they think I'm an easy mark
>beat them with Luigi or Samus in Melee and watch them rage
>then I play Ultimate and they demand a rematch
>beat them with Luigi and Samus again

Attached: 1305920867903.png (276x308, 132K)

Based Luigibro

Why is roy so bad.... .-.

He's not

>got a speed boost to near Marth levels
>but hits harder and has better combos
As a Marth player since Melee, I've actually switched to Roy in Ultimate. I still play Marth, but I enjoy Roy more now (and Ike).

Dude, Eliwood is the greatest. He's the only father of a Fire Emblem protagonist to live to the end of his son's game.

Not even kidding, of every game from 1 to Three Houses in the series, Eliwood is the ONLY ONE.